Last post by Luminous
Today 02:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 10:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

(sounds good! thistle isn't against killing some toad-faces)

"Unfair fight?" Thistlestep let out a small huff. "I don't know if you've realized this, bud, but.. some of your Clan-mates are the size of dogs." Did Beastspark forget that he wasn't averaged size? He certainly didn't act like it when he decided to throw himself around like a careless, clumsy bear. "Maybe if you wanted an one on one, you should get the rest of your Clan here! Then everyone can have a single opponent." He bared his teeth at the giant tom. "I haven't seen that Crowtail of yours, did he decide to run off after that little border escapade of his?"

It seemed Beastspark didn't plan on staying around, which was fine with Thistlestep-- the coward could play the victim all he wanted, but it didn't change the fact his size was an advantage and for fools like Greenfur, he could easily take them down.

Attention shifting to the loud she-cat, he twitched his ears with mild amusement. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you roll in your own slime? I know it must be hard to keep your pelt clean in this nasty swamp, but it's not our fault you decided to live in this dump." Frankly, any cat who lived here and thought they could be 'pretty' while stomping through the mucky ground was dense.

"If you want me to leave, you're gonna have to make me." Thistlestep spared Fawnsqueak a brief glance, though he was sure his brother would be fine as he lowered himself into a defensive stance.

@Undertaker, @Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Lightstreak let out a yowl and dove int the fray. The small she-cat raced around (as much as one can in a clearing full of cats that wish to kill each other) and swiped at any ShadowClan warrior she could see, trying to help her clan-mates out as much as possible-as fast as possible. But it's hard to help everyone out, especially in a crowded area. So naturally, it wasn't long before she an into a cat from ShadowClan...
Mottledsong was running towards the nursery to make sure all the kits were fine, when a cat leaped on her. She knew she needed to fight back and she was in the early stages of her pregnancy so she could still fight. The cat turned to face her opponent
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
Beetlepaw let out a yelp of surprise and tried skidding to a stop, but her paws slid uselessly in the slippery snow and mud. She plowed into his chest at full speed, knocking the wind out of her and sending her tumbling a few foxlengths away. She quickly stumbled back onto all fours and spun around to face her alleged attacker, ready to fight back if need be. Instead she was met with a familiar face she'd never dreamed she'd see again.

"Bearpaw..?" The she-cat breathed, her eyes wide as moons. For a moment she was relieved- glad even, but her anger quickly overtook her.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" In a flash of black fur and unsheathed claws, Beetlepaw threw herself at Bearpaw, unleashing a crazed onslaught of bites and slashes onto any part of his body she could reach. She had gone absolutely feral, shrieking and snarling like a rabid animal, determined to get her teeth under that thick blanket of fur that had squandered her a moon ago. She wouldn't let him escape her again this time! If he squashed her, she'd get right back up and attack him again! "YOU LEFT ME! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She screeched until her throat hurt. "DIE! DIE! DIEE!!"
Oh.

As Beetlepaw began flailing at him in a blinded fury, Bearpaw simply stood there, staring down at her in a sorrowful way. He hurt her. He hurt her again. What kind of brother was he? How could he have forgotten to say goodbye to his own sister? He knew the source of her anger was always lead back to him, and that reminder struck a chord in his heart that he hadn't felt since the day he became a 'paw. Frowning, Bearpaw muttered. "Beetlepaw, what have I done to you?"

Suddenly, a tiny claw struck directly down the side of Bearpaw's muzzle, starting from the bottom of his eye and trailing down to his chin. He snapped out of his depressive trance, staring flabberghasted at Beetlepaw. Blood trickled down his cheek and leaked along his lips, stinging when tears mixed with the wound. No. She cannot feel this way about him.

Furrowing his brows, the larger tom let out a growl and came at her with open jaws. Grabbing her by the scruff, he yanked his little sister off her feet and carried her directly to the medicine den, swerving around all the action.

"Shut up." Bearpaw hissed, roughly tossing her inside the den. "Look, I've been a horrible brother! I know! But if I can't talk to you without you clawing my eyes out the second we make eye contact, then I don't think it'll be worth explaining my disappearance to you!" He glared over her, flattening his ears as he snarled lowly. "Now get inside."

(we can continue this semi-privately in the medicine den!)
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar caught onto what he was up to and was able to dodge to the side, but not before feeling the sharp ends of the RiverClan leader's claws in her flank. She whirled around once more and side-stepped, lurching diagonally towards him this time. She struck out at his front legs with as much force as possible, then scurried to his other side to try and nip at his hind legs. If she could get him knocked over, she would have a better chance at winning this.
Hissing with annoyance, Lionstar changed his tactics as he managed to narrowly dodge her initial blow-- as she nipped at his legs, he kicked back, his hindclaws scuffing up snow and dirt aimed for her eyes and mouth.

Whipping around, he slashed toward Icestar's face, hoping the debris had blinded her enough to make his attack land.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Goldencloud smiled as she pounced, swiftly skirting to the side and twirling to face her as she landed. His chest heaved as he sucked in the cold winter air, it burned in his lungs. The sounds of the battle around them made his head pound.

"You pests had it coming! This is what you deserve!" He growled and went of the attack himself dashing forward with a feigned jump before swinging a muscled forearm towards the underbelly of the shadowclan warrior, hoping to catch her off guard. He wasn't much larger nor stronger than her, judging by appearance. He needed to make every move count.

@RedHead

Strawberrythorn hissed in defiance as she was knocked in the stomach, digging her claws into the ground to prevent her from completely losing her balance. She hadn’t seen the move coming, but everything was going haywire around her and making her less attentive to what was going on. Thankfully the blow knocked some sense into her, and she’s let out an indignant growl. Using some of the momentum from his swing pushing her upwards, Strawberrythorn pulled herself forwards with her claws, head down and ears flat, planning to headbutt the tomcat and knock him off of his paws. Then she’d have a chance to deal some actual damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Tatteredhawk winced as the tom's teeth sank into his foreleg, but kept his claws dug into his opponent's flank. His hindquarters trembled as the RiverClan warrior attempted to knock him down. Gulping in a strong breath, he snarled and began to drive the other tom backward off of him, his paws scarring the soil.

Quailsnap could feel the other tom’s claws digging into his fur, his flank beginning to sting from the pressure. He’d released his teeth from his foreleg as he was being driven back, tail whipping around to try and maintain his balance. Though instead of falling backwards, Quailsnap released his claws from the other tom’s flank and moved to dig them into his stomach, hoping the sting would be enough to get the other tom off of him, as Quaildnao didn’t have the strength over the other tom to keep himself from being pushed over.

[ Open to kits, queens and elders ]

Wolfglare didn’t want to kiss the battle, he would be a valuable asset. But he knew his duty, and getting the kits and elders out was his top priority. So he quickly came to Icestar’s call, was held high over the crowd as he searched for any staggering elders or lost kits. “Quick! This way!” He called to those he spotted, blocking the fighting warriors around them from getting to the trailer cats.

[open!- ShC apprentice]

Darkeningpaw was in chaos. There was so much going on and his head was pounding. This was much too invasive of his personal space. Riverclan clearly was stupid, attacking Shadowclan in their own camp. But now Darkeningpaw was starting to get worried. Shadowclan looked overwhelmed. And for once, a bit of fear sparked in him at the thought that maybe... Riverclan was going to overtake them, and Shadowclan would have to flee.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassRipple View Post
Mottledsong was running towards the nursery to make sure all the kits were fine, when a cat leaped on her. She knew she needed to fight back and she was in the early stages of her pregnancy so she could still fight. The cat turned to face her opponent

Lightstreak leaped up and twisted around midair, aiming a swipe at the cat's muzzle.
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Foxpaw quickly limped to find safety without getting attacked she saw the Darkeningpaw and hobbled over to him and asked " Will it end soon?" She knew there was no answer that anyone but starclan knew but she couldn't help asking. And her leg it hurt so much especially after putting weight on it @RedHead
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Mottledsong ran up to the she-cat and scathed her flank but quickly darted away to avoid and attack @FuzzyRatto
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:04 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Hissing with annoyance, Lionstar changed his tactics as he managed to narrowly dodge her initial blow-- as she nipped at his legs, he kicked back, his hindclaws scuffing up snow and dirt aimed for her eyes and mouth.

Whipping around, he slashed toward Icestar's face, hoping the debris had blinded her enough to make his attack land.
Icestar spat ferociously as she shook the snow from her face, only able to see for a moment before Lionstar's claws collided with her face. She stumbled backwards in fury, drawing a paw over the wound to assess the damage.

It could wait. She wasn't about to give up yet. She reared up on her hind paws for a better vantage point, stretching her forelegs to swipe at the tall tabby tom again. The position left her underbelly exposed, but she was prepared. If he took advantage of that, she would be ready to latch onto him with all four paws and a set of sharp teeth.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@The Cannibal

Snowsnap's head jerked up at the sound of a caterwaul, and a thin smile spread across his features. He pulled himself out of the warrior's den, scanning the clearing. Ah, yes, RiverClan, he mused silently to himself. Of course Lionstar couldn't keep his claws out of our business. Good for you, Goldie. Way to keep the drama rolling. Laughing aloud, he dove into the fray, eyes bright and wild with excitement.
RiverClan paws slammed into his side and he choked. The white tom skidded across the dirt, then hauled himself back to his paws. He faced the RiverClanner confidently, ignored the whispered apology and the bloodied scratches across his ribs. "Oh, darling, you must stop being sorry for causing a little blood." Snowsnap's voice was smooth and silky. "It is a battle, after all. Lose that stifness, kitten, and do something worthwhile with those claws of yours!" Snowsnap leaped forward, grinning, aiming to knock Yarrowpounce's paws out from underneath him.
Inside his mind there was a battle going on, just like the very world around him. It was frustrating and scary and he hated that every time there was a battle - this happened, though he felt it wasn't quite the same when he was a Skyclan cat. He was a Riverclan cat now.. Even if he felt more loyal to the nonexistant Skyclan that would never arise again. You could color him surprised as he felt his paws make actual contact with another cat, his eyes focusing in on the cat he managed to strike with his weight and claws unsheathed. While the other tom skidded, Yarrowpounce did his best to gear up for another strike, contorting his body to transfer his weight so that he wouldn't go falling over the Shadowclan cat. He couldn't help but blink in surprise at the other's words, they were oddly inspiring. He wasn't spitting major insults at him, I mean being called a kitten wasn't the worst thing he's heard. But the moment his thoughts went to analyze Snowsnap's words was the moment the other lunged to take out his paws.
"T-Talking probably isn't the best right now right?" he managed out as he clumsily tried to avoid the other's attack, leaping into the air only to have Snowsnap's paw strike one of his hind legs and cause him to go crashing onto his side, knocking the air out of him momentarily. Gasping, he rolled onto his back, belly-up to try and gain a moment to catch his breath back, preparing to pummel his hind legs up the moment Snowsnap tried to attack his vulnerable belly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread