Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:16 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:08 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 08:05 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:02 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2020, 07:58 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
Listen, the tom growled, rounding on Fleapaw and baring his teeth, I'm stuck with a stupid, untrained, lazy apprentice who obviously doesn't care for warriors, or becoming a warrior. Sunfall glared at the apprentice and dug his claws into the ground. Fleapaw would never become a warrior if she acted like this!

The tom suddenly rounding on her and glaring shocked her for a minute. Had she said something offensive? If she did , she didn't know what. “Oh , boo hoo! You got stuck with a lazy apprentice. When exactly did I ask?” She questioned. Not once has she said anything about his apprentice! So how dare he bring them up and bare his teeth at her? The nerve of this tom! “If you don't like your apprentice , tell Icestar to assign you a new one.” Fleapaw snapped , her tail lashing side to side. This Sunfall was starting to get on her nerves.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 14th, 2020, 09:32 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

A head rammed upwards into his jaw and Frostpaw reared his neck back. The apprentice blinked once, twice, then returned his head back into its previous position. He knew that he said that he would try harder to dodge Doepaw's next attack, but that head had come out of nowhere. In fact, it had possibly been more random than when he'd been swiped and jabbed at. At least those were regular attacks. Being rammed in the jaw by a head wasn't a regular attack. Frostpaw supposed that it wasn't the best excuse, but it still helped him to retain a decent amount of pride. It seemed that he would have to get used to the unpredictable with Doepaw around. Funny, he hadn't needed to prepare for something as bizarre as that since before Lionpaw became unimportant in his life.

"Another accident," Frostpaw meowed in disbelief. "That was the fourth one today and we haven't even left the apprentices' den." At that moment, it occurred to the tom that it was still dawn and that he also needed to meet with his mentor for a training session after sunhigh. He pushed the notification from his mind. There was still tons of time before then. Usually at dawn, the apprentice would either be eating a quick breakfast or watching the warriors leave camp for the first set of patrols. He supposed that this was a nice enough alternative.

Doepaw returned her head to his shoulder and Frostpaw shifted his weight around so that both of them were more comfortable. Actions spoke louder than words, some cats said, and Frostpaw found it easier for him to do rather than to speak. He disagreed with the statement, however - reasoning was the most important thing of all. Why a cat said what they said or did what they did was more important than the actual action. Not every cat had a simple time trying to convey themselves correctly. Frostpaw's history and the personality that it shaped made it harder for him to express himself. Every cat had their own feelings and Frostpaw didn't see the point in sharing his. If a cat hid their feelings, then it should be obvious that said feeling was meant to be private.

When Doepaw spoke up, it interrupted Frostpaw's thoughts. The tom was slightly thankful for the disruption. It had been getting a bit intense in his mind. He listened closely Doepaw's words, relaxing at the sound of her voice, despite the pain behind the story that she told. Woodpeckers... Frostpaw had never seen one up close. Leaf-bare wasn't the season for birds and by the time they returned, he had already fled to the shadows. "There are no woodpeckers in the pine forest," Frostpaw murmured.

And then Doepaw brought up blood again. There were some cats in the world who loved the scent of blood. Most of them were rogues. On the other paw, there were some cats who hated blood and hesitated to become a warrior because of that. Frostpaw would be somewhere near the center of that spectrum, leaning towards the former. He was too used to blood to mind it. He didn't revel in it, didn't enjoy it, but for the tom, blood was only a hindrance, whether it be prey's blood, an enemy's, or his own. He had seen too much of it to care, and so not caring was how he coped. Blood did not faze him.

Frostpaw found that he didn't mind Doepaw's fear of sight. It didn't seem odd to him. If a seeing cat was afraid of blindness, why shouldn't a blind cat fear their sight? It was perfectly reasonable in his perspective. As the molly finished speaking, the other apprentice meowed, "Perhaps we should start our days now. Are your senses awake yet?" It had been quite some time since he last asked, and while he was enjoying this conversation, Frostpaw had never been good at staying still.

@Arie
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; June 14th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old June 14th, 2020, 09:54 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

{ OPEN }

Pinekit peeped around the nursery, looking for another kit to play with.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 14th, 2020, 10:02 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Sparkling Flower

"Now you've seen it in action," Icestar spoke flatly, in full instructor mode now. "Now try it on me." the battle-worn she-cat squared her posture in preparation for the apprentice's attack.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 14th, 2020, 10:23 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

// tippy tappies :O adorable,,, sorry this is kinda latee n its totally fine <33

"kids these days... yeesh, me wee ol' bones can't walk that fAST,,,," duskblossom murmured, following her apprentice exasperatingly slowly. she was so tireedddd. no! this girl wasn't allowed to be tired! nonono. illegal. unacceptable. non-duskblossom-like.

"yessssss fleaflea???" the warrior called out at the mention of her name. fleaflea. yes, that was an amAZING nickname. she was so smart! jumping, huh? dangnabbit! she was really looking forward to teaching fleapaw how to... jump! well, when she said it quite like that, it didn't sound as exciting, but stilllll. maybe she could teach the apprentice how to jump later. definitely. "okayy, we won't learn about how jumping works today. but one day!! i promise!! i'll teach you how to jump and there's nothing you can do about it! haA!"

at what fleapaw said next, duskblossom's brain just.. stopped.

blink. blink.

"......kill??"

"OHHHHH," duskblossom oh-ed loudly once fleapaw added on the 'badger' part. "well, that kindo f makes more sense? i mean... eh. okay. alrighty! killing! great! wait, sorry, that came out wrong. killing training! great! hrm, no, still sounds off... TRAINING! great! there, much better," the warrior nodded to herself.

"hmmm.. so, let's start off with normal fighting techniques before we evolve to... ahm... the killing part, shall we? i mean, first, you'll need to know how to battle in order to know how to kill, so.. yeah! how about we start with a, uhh, front paw blow, shall we? so basically, you take your paw, and you just SLAM. bam! into the other cat's head. with your claws and your paws. while we're testing it out, though, make sure you keep your claws sheathed, please!!! i'm too young to die! and after that we can try some more advanced moves, n then killing! where'd you get the idea to start learning about killing now, anyway?! urg,, is one of your clanmates being annoying? i mean, i won't snitch, just don't get caughttt, darling!!! urm, well.. no, no, i won't snitchh! if anyone asks, though, i had no idea you were planning a murder. NO. IDEA. pft, murder??? what's that???" duskblossom forced out a ridiculous laugh.

"wait, what were we saying?? why're we talking about murder?? ohhh, right!! badgers. murdering badgers. ick, that word is so.. icky. murder... nope, not saying it anymore! have you seen any badgers? i haven't seen one in a while... but you do you, boo!!! i support all of your badger-killing wishes, those disgusting things are so annoying! almost as annoying as the smell of fish..." she muttered the last part, remembering their last training session.

“Fleaflea?” She questioned the nickname , her tone holding a decent amount of curiosity in it. She didnt like getting nicknames from other people , but that one was...okay. Well , mostly. It was just saying the first part of her name. But oh well! Fleapaw frowned hearing Duskblossom tell her she'd only learn normal techniques instead of actual deadly ones. “Fineeee...?” She sighed , but couldn't help but snicker as Duskblossom whined about not hitting her too hard once she would do the move. She would sheathe her claws while doing the move , most likely. A clanmate being annoying. Well , there was Sunfall , but she would never kill someone that was shadowclan. She hoped she didn't sound like she was going to end up killing the whole clan or anything. “Well , if I can kill badgers , I can kill anything.” She explained. Though she felt grateful that her mentor was willing to keep quiet about it , if she did an up killing someone. She wouldn't. Well , if she had to , then maybe but-

“Yeah!! Thanks so much for your support , commander Dusk!” Fleapaw hummed , taking a few steps back. “I'm gonna do the move now , okay?? Okay!” Without much warning , she jumped up and brought her front paws down onto Duskblossoma head , making sure her claws were sheathed. It was a harsh smack that she gave , and she hoped her mentor didn't end up passing out or something , even if that was unlikely. She could only imagine the trouble she would get in if she hurt her mentor too bad. “Okay , cool. What's next? Biting someone's neck open?”

Old June 14th, 2020, 10:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

“Fleaflea?” She questioned the nickname , her tone holding a decent amount of curiosity in it. She didnt like getting nicknames from other people , but that one was...okay. Well , mostly. It was just saying the first part of her name. But oh well! Fleapaw frowned hearing Duskblossom tell her she'd only learn normal techniques instead of actual deadly ones. “Fineeee...?” She sighed , but couldn't help but snicker as Duskblossom whined about not hitting her too hard once she would do the move. She would sheathe her claws while doing the move , most likely. A clanmate being annoying. Well , there was Sunfall , but she would never kill someone that was shadowclan. She hoped she didn't sound like she was going to end up killing the whole clan or anything. “Well , if I can kill badgers , I can kill anything.” She explained. Though she felt grateful that her mentor was willing to keep quiet about it , if she did an up killing someone. She wouldn't. Well , if she had to , then maybe but-

“Yeah!! Thanks so much for your support , commander Dusk!” Fleapaw hummed , taking a few steps back. “I'm gonna do the move now , okay?? Okay!” Without much warning , she jumped up and brought her front paws down onto Duskblossoma head , making sure her claws were sheathed. It was a harsh smack that she gave , and she hoped her mentor didn't end up passing out or something , even if that was unlikely. She could only imagine the trouble she would get in if she hurt her mentor too bad. “Okay , cool. What's next? Biting someone's neck open?”

duskblossom nodded proudly, noticing fleapaw's curious tone. "fleaflea! unless you have a different nickname that i can call you? i'm open for suggestions! unless you don't like nicknames.... in which case, sorry, but i'm calling you fleaflea!!"

the warrior smiled at fleapaw's snicker. "well, i guess you could kill anything! except maybe a dog? well, no, you'd have the skills to kill a dog, but killing a dog would take a lot of work, so maybe you could kill a dog? you'd be able to kill a dog. i don't know if you could, though. eh, who knows? not going to be killing dogs anytime soon, anyway," she murmured, taking a deep breath.

"of course!! that's what i'm here for. emotional support. moral support. supporting your desire to kill things! it's all part of the mentor deal! i'd never tattletale on my own apprentice! that'd be scandalous of me! it'd be rude! dishonorable! try not to kill someone, though, because it'd probably take a lot of work to cover that up." the female responded. she didn't have enough time to react to what fleapaw said, and was about to open her mouth to-

"oWCH, GOODNESS," she whisper-shrieked. she was starting to see stars. was this goodbye? oh, wait, no. nevermind. she was alive. that didn't change the fact that her head was BANGING. "you could've given me a second to breathh!! oWWIE!! that hurt almost as much as frecklepaw's insult to my mentoring skills!" duskblossom exclaimed, petting her head gently with her paw to help ease the damage. wow, now she was going to be stupider than before because of all the bonks her brain was getting. ah, well, she'd already hit rock bottom, so there wasn't much intelligence she was going to be missing. "well, ahem, i guess i have to congratulate you. good job! you did it-" the warrior took a second to wince, "right! nice!" she wasn't feeling very nice, but she would take one for the team.

she was liking that part about commander dusk, though. she felt so powerful!! yippee!! "oh-ho-ho, nope! not yet! i'd love to teach you how to bite someone's neck and all, but let's do some other moves first! you have to know all of your battle-y-things to know how to get another cat-erm, BADGER-in the position so that you can bite their neck. i obviously meant badger. pfttt, badger badger badger! we're talking about killing badgers~!! think of it like that!!! let's move on to.. belly rake! that's a fun one!! here, let me show youuu!"

she was kind of just showing an example so she could get some nice revenge on fleapaw for hitting her on the head so hard, but this was going to be... educational! sure! without thinking, duskblossom quickly tried slide underneath fleapaw and paw at her belly, claws sheathed. the fact that the warrior hadn't been aiming what-so-ever might've caused her to miss. the female couldn't be sure if she was demonstrating the move on fleapaw or pawing at the air.
Old June 14th, 2020, 11:15 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

duskblossom nodded proudly, noticing fleapaw's curious tone. "fleaflea! unless you have a different nickname that i can call you? i'm open for suggestions! unless you don't like nicknames.... in which case, sorry, but i'm calling you fleaflea!!"

the warrior smiled at fleapaw's snicker. "well, i guess you could kill anything! except maybe a dog? well, no, you'd have the skills to kill a dog, but killing a dog would take a lot of work, so maybe you could kill a dog? you'd be able to kill a dog. i don't know if you could, though. eh, who knows? not going to be killing dogs anytime soon, anyway," she murmured, taking a deep breath.

"of course!! that's what i'm here for. emotional support. moral support. supporting your desire to kill things! it's all part of the mentor deal! i'd never tattletale on my own apprentice! that'd be scandalous of me! it'd be rude! dishonorable! try not to kill someone, though, because it'd probably take a lot of work to cover that up." the female responded. she didn't have enough time to react to what fleapaw said, and was about to open her mouth to-

"oWCH, GOODNESS," she whisper-shrieked. she was starting to see stars. was this goodbye? oh, wait, no. nevermind. she was alive. that didn't change the fact that her head was BANGING. "you could've given me a second to breathh!! oWWIE!! that hurt almost as much as frecklepaw's insult to my mentoring skills!" duskblossom exclaimed, petting her head gently with her paw to help ease the damage. wow, now she was going to be stupider than before because of all the bonks her brain was getting. ah, well, she'd already hit rock bottom, so there wasn't much intelligence she was going to be missing. "well, ahem, i guess i have to congratulate you. good job! you did it-" the warrior took a second to wince, "right! nice!" she wasn't feeling very nice, but she would take one for the team.

she was liking that part about commander dusk, though. she felt so powerful!! yippee!! "oh-ho-ho, nope! not yet! i'd love to teach you how to bite someone's neck and all, but let's do some other moves first! you have to know all of your battle-y-things to know how to get another cat-erm, BADGER-in the position so that you can bite their neck. i obviously meant badger. pfttt, badger badger badger! we're talking about killing badgers~!! think of it like that!!! let's move on to.. belly rake! that's a fun one!! here, let me show youuu!"

she was kind of just showing an example so she could get some nice revenge on fleapaw for hitting her on the head so hard, but this was going to be... educational! sure! without thinking, duskblossom quickly tried slide underneath fleapaw and paw at her belly, claws sheathed. the fact that the warrior hadn't been aiming what-so-ever might've caused her to miss. the female couldn't be sure if she was demonstrating the move on fleapaw or pawing at the air.

Fleapaw would give a large smile at the praise she received , but still felt a slight pang of guilt at how hard she had hit Duskblossom. Totally a mistake! Big mistake! She didn't think she would end up hitting that hard , but she did. Oh , she'd apologize later-- once she killed a dog and became the clans youngest warrior and got complimented every single day. Well , actually , probably not. But she could always dream. Yep! Dreams were nice most of the time , unless you had nightmares. Those were terrible!

“Cat?” She questioned , frowning. "I'm not gonna kill a cat!! Unless I absolutely have to!” She whined at her mentors slip ups. She was a good person , a very good person. She would never kill a cat! Only if they attacked her first. Because she was the nicest person alive , ever. Probably. Not really. Kinda mean , but that was okay! The world needed mean people to keep spinning. If it was filled with only nice people , that would be bad. “Belly rake?” She asked. That sounded..deadly! Yes! Perfect!

She was caught off guard , seeing Duskblossom slide underneath her. What in the world?! She thought. She felt paws go across her stomach one or two times , not many since the older molly hadn't been aiming at all. The dusty she-cat quickly craned her neck to look under her , eyes glued onto Duskblossom. “Evil! Evil is what you are! You caught me off guard!” She huffed. The huff wasnt completely serious , and it was easy to tell. Though she was just a bit annoyed.

“But you do it with your claws unsheathed , right? And it can kill things...like dogs , right? Not that I would want to kill a dog or anything. That's dangerous. And dogs are so ugly and dumb!” She complained , rolling her eyes. The perfect mask for what she was actually planning! “I think I can do it , the move.”

Old June 14th, 2020, 11:26 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

-- @bmkmb --

"Fourth accident... of the morning?" she replied. Doepaw hadn't been aware it'd been that many accidents... First the accidental push against his chest... then the swiping of his paws... oh.. yeah. She'd bumped into him when she went to groom her fur at first... "Oh it is.. four..." she was slightly confused at it but it didn't exactly matter as Frostpaw continued on. No woodpeckers in the pines. Which meant no woodpeckers to frustrate her and she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. It was a relief to know she wouldn't be at risk for triggering old trauma in her new home. It seemed she'd made a good choice... fleeing to the shadows. Feeling to where she would not be judged but where she could make out a name for herself from her own actions and capabilities. Doepaw had started to realise her competitive spirit while in Thunderclan and it seemed along with it had come a playful one to accompany her once the anger and frustration had left her over the night. She'd had time to think everything through and as Frostpaw had said... It might be time to start the day now... Flickering her ears she tested it out by tapping the ground ever so softly and hearing the returning echo she nodded. "As long as... you show me where there is... food." She'd not eaten.... since the previous day. No not since the day after yesterday. Her ceremony and then proceeding to run off to Shadowclan had not lent itself nicely to getting a chance to stuff food into her stomach. And she wasn't a large cat by any means, and her smaller body meant a faster metabolism.... it wasn't like she could stack fat on fat on fat and live off of that. Flicking her ears again she took a few tentative steps, and was relieved to find her balance back as well as her ability to sense the walls of the den and the feeling of the sun shining against her fur. Yet nevertheless, despite being able to stand on her own and find her way around she turned her head towards Frostpaw, "You want to show me.... where you prefer to....eat? Or do... go hunting... before you... eat?" She didn't know Shadowclan customs, if they were any different from Thunderclan and so she would have to listen and learn from the one who well... knew things. How things were around here. "The sun... seems bright." But it might very well be because it was shining through the lower part of the pines where the canopy was unable to block it... Doepaw had seen pines in her dreams after all before she refrained from seeing in her dreams. "My senses... seems awake. So... as long as we're not... near the nursery.... we should be... fine." Those damned kits would manage to burst a blood vessel in her ears any day now. It was going to end up really bad but she guess at some point she would have to be introduced to the medicine cat anyway.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Little by little was definitely the best way to describe Falcondive calming down.

He was tired, mentally pushed beyond his capacity and now he just wanted to curl up and sleep. He was.. better now? Calmer, for sure. He could breath better and he felt less like he was suffocating.

Perhaps the strangest thing about this was the physical comfort of it all. Falcondive was.. not used to it at all. The closest thing he had to this was when his father would hit him and when Hailstorm embraced him several days prior. It was.. almost foreign, but not unwelcome..

Settling down with the panic subsiding-- though he was very aware of the dangers outside the camp.. he kept his muzzle near his paws as he spoke. "I am.. fine. Thank you both." Was he fine? About as well as he was going to be. A few moments of compassion would not heal moons of pain.

His approach to this was a little awkward, or at least it felt so-- he was not used to kindness from a near stranger and his probable stalker.

[ @Beau, @cloudii ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 15th, 2020, 01:13 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[ @Moon Lily @Beau @Slushie @Rainquail ]
--Echopaw--

Forcing herself to step forward into the den. She watched as the kits held in and let out cries of pain. She wanted to... cry? No, she would stay strong for the poor things. Taking hard steps again, she walked through the grass, sprinkled with blood. It soon came onto her paws, making them pink again. She never actually minded blood, it sometimes made her giggle when it made her paws pink. But, this was no time to be happy. She couldn't and if she could, she wouldn't be.
Crouching down, she watched as Irisflame healed the first kit. Dandelion and marigold mush on the wounds. She noted that silently, she looked over at the other tom. As Irisflame had told her to look at him. But, Irisflame was already on the kit that she had told her to go to. So, she just went to the she. The last poor kit. Crouching down even more, her belly fur getting speckled with pinky color, she laid her head on her paws. Her light blue eyes looking warmly at the kit. She would make this situation better. "Beechkit? [ @Fuzzy ] Could you come out so I can take the pain away?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 15th, 2020 at 01:15 AM.
Closed Thread