Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:28 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:18 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2020, 05:14 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Wings -Echo's turn ]

[ @Casper ]

Berrybounce emerged from the bustling clearing into the dim lighting of Icestar's den, the ramp inside causing her to shiver. The chill was resonant of the leader's own name and nature, which she found quite funny. She couldn't help but feel that there was someone behind her. Head jolting to look, she signed in relief as she found no peering eyes. It had been a while since she'd seen the leader. She'd run off in her grief after her mate had left, and hearing that he'd returned, she felt brave enough to return herself. If Icestar would let her... She felt her eyes narrow as she squinted against the darkness, clearing her throat for a notification of arrival.I
"Howdy-doody, missus Icestar?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:07 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

-- @Wings --

Doepaw let out a soft laugh and let her tail rest on the younger molly's back. "Its.. alright." She looked around with her blind eyes, ears flicking steadily, slowly gaining an idea of what was around her. "You can just... walk up to it, I can.... find you on... my own. I just need.. to be close enough... to be able to sense it, it's not... being reflected... to my hearing yet." Slowly tapping her paw on the ground her ears perked trying to catch the hint of an echo but nothing. "Go on...," she murmured giving Echopaw an encouraging nudge with her head. Doepaw was happy that the molly was asking questions though, it meant she was willing to learn and to her own surprise that she'd not interacted with any blind cats before. Though that probably wasn't normal either, to interact with blind cats that were fully functional and aiming for being a warrior. Well technically being a warrior for two seconds.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:10 AM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
{ OPEN }

Pinekit peeped around the nursery, looking for another kit to play with.

Wychkit yawned with boredom from where he sat, snuggled up in his nest. He was gazing lazily around the den when he noticed Pinekit scanning the nursery with wide eyes. He chuckled and, with a quick glance to make sure his littermates were distracted, he wriggled out of his nest and padded over to Pinekit.

"Hello," He meowed oily, his kitten-tail sticking straight up like a flagpole. "I'm Wychkit."

[ @.Bread. ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:32 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Spider-kit sat in the nursery and then started destroy the moss nest in the nursery.
Old June 15th, 2020, 09:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[ @Moon Lily @Beau @Wings ]

Whisperkit
-------------------

Whisperkit squirmed uncomfortably as the medicine cats reached over to tend to his sister and Snailkit. While he knew whatever they were doing was undoubtedly a good thing for the other kits, he also really hoped that they would just finish already and heal him. Whisperkit was finding it harder to stay awake by the second. Each wound sent waves of pain through his body when he moved, and with each wave of pain came a stringer desire to close his eyes. To let it all wash away.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 15th, 2020, 09:29 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

[ @BILL. @cloudii ]

The words ‘I am... fine,’ didn’t settle well in Glidingleaf. Perhaps it was the sudden change from comforting to awkward but she suddenly felt immensely aware of her existence and where exactly she was- cuddling a stranger. Glidingleaf took the awkward silence after his words to separate a bit, gingerly removing her tail from around him and immediately ceasing to groom him.

She was pleased that he seemed to be doing better and she was still concerned about his wellbeing, but she hadn’t honestly been expecting a change so quickly. Glidingleaf wondered if she should stick around to make sure he was okay, but she decides against it. Pushing his boundaries right now would not be a good thing. The stripes queen would have to take him at his word and trust that he knew himself enough to know when his panic attacks were subsiding.

Glidingleaf pushed herself up onto her paws and stepped gingerly out of the nest, taking a seat a few pawsteps away and curling her tail neatly over her paws.

She didn’t feel the need to respond to his thanks. She’d only done what any decent cat would have done. So she merely nodded in recognition and turned to go, flashing a gentle smile briefly in his direction before she slipped away.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:14 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Pebblefall gave Falcondive one last stroke of her tail, before smiling softly, and curling up in her own nest. She was tired, and the traps...She didn't wanna go anywhere--Croakingpaw. He went didn't he? No no no no no! He can't go... She felt tears welling up in her eyes, and she felt like a kit, so she hid her face. Nothing b-bad could've happened...right? She hoped Falcondive wasn't lying, about being okay. I really hope everyone comes back okay...and that Falcondive feels better. Pebblefall shifted around in her nest, trying not to make too much noise.
[ @BILL. @Beau ]
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:26 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Of course," Frostpaw agreed. He wasn't sure if someone had shown Doepaw around camp yet. If the molly was here, though, then she must have already spoken with one of the high ranks, and she had found her way to the apprentices' den... Frostpaw assumed that she had already been given a tour. Either that or Doepaw was much better at finding her way around than the tom was. He had spent the entire rest of his day after joining the clan of shadows by watching various cats and where they entered because he hadn't wanted to ask for help.

At Doepaw's question about ShadowClan customs, Frostpaw paused, then answered, "No, we don't hunt first. There's a fresh-kill pile as usual. Everything is the same as it was in ThunderClan. Interestingly enough, ShadowClan cats actually sleep more than ThunderClanners. I have also found that most ShadowClanners are surprisingly friendly; the clan as a whole might be kinder than the clan of thunder in general." Frostpaw personally thought that that was ironic. The clan of shadows had alawys had a flawed impression of being evil; the cats of wind were always assumed to be weak; thunder and river were always the heroes; and yet, cats who had issues with their clan always fled to the shadows. And they were accepted there without question.

The white tom stood up and shook his fur out, then began to walk out the apprentices' den. He paused outside of the entrance, allowing his sight to adjust to the morning sunlight. "Out of curiosity, what is your favorite prey-animal?" Frostpaw asked as he continued towards the center of camp where the fresh-kill pile was. He preferred lizards. They weren't as filling as other choices, which was a good thing, Frostpaw supposed. He didn't prefer them for their taste, but rather because lizards could be eaten in a hurry. Their scales were also quite satisfying to tear apart while eating.

"We're here," Frostpaw meowed, nodding towards the prey pile.

@Arie
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:55 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @bmkmb --

Doepaw slowly followed Frostpaw out of the den, the tabby molly a bit more wary than she had been when she'd first burst through it on her arrival from Thunderclan. It was strange... seeing things in a new light. Well she wasn't seeing anything but that was the gist of it. A new day, a new perspective and new things to learn. That was how she preferred to take these days where things would not be in a stable routine for a while. It seemed all that strange to her, all these new scents that she'd been too agitated to take in the day before. It was... comforting once again. Similarly to the comfort that being curled up in her nest gave it, despite how it may sound. "Sleeping is not... exactly preferable... to being active." Or at least that was Doepaw's take on it. Despite the apprentice's blindness and the comfort sitting down brought her, well having stable ground underneath her paws was the main thing, she preferred to be out and about and doing something. Staying still for long made you complacent, something a blind cat like she could not afford to become. Letting out a small grin as Frostpaw paused she decided to take a jab at him, "Seems... i'm not the only.... one who's senses... need to adjust." She assumed it was probably something to do with his eyes, yet for her despite her open, green eyes she never had to worry about them being hurt by the sun or shining light. One of the blessings of being blind she assumed. Yet she did have to wait on her ears, so they were even. Even on the amount of time it took for them to wake up. Beginning to walk forward, mainly focusing in on Frostpaw's paw steps and voice instead of trying to sort the echos from the mass amount of sound, she listened in carefully. Her favourite prey? Doepaw didn't really consider herself someone who had a favourite when it came to eating... the tabby just ate what she could find, be it mouse, squirrel, or shrew. If she was forced to pick though, she would most likely pick the shrew and she voiced that, "Shrew I...think. It's small... and got meat on... its bones. Not too chewy.. either." Realising they were finally at the pile Doepaw nodded her head in gratitude. He didn't do the stupid, 'its right there', nor did he turn his head to speak to her. She knew the pile was directly in front of him now and bowing her head she slowly sniffed around at the pile. It was one of the few times she had to use her nose... if it was living prey she was usually able to define the prey on its footsteps and its breathing... now here, not so much. So bringing her nose close to every single of prey she was somewhat disappointed that there was no shrew but a mouse would do for now so reaching out with her teeth she carefully dragged it by its tail back to her before pointing her blind gaze towards where Frostpaw's breath could be heard. "What's... your favourite?" she asked softly and then a last question before she picked up her mouse, "And care to... tell me where... we're going to sit?" She didn't exactly just want to wander off and accidentally sit in a spot where other's preferred to sit... it would come off as disrespectful and rude and she also assumed that Frostpaw had a space where he preferred to eat on his own. It seemed the.... white... apprentice, yes that was how he'd described the colour of his fur, wasn't exactly all too social of a cat. So picking up her mouse she slowly backed away from the pile so she was once again standing next to him and flicked her ears in a silent demand.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 15th, 2020, 01:38 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Oh." Creekwind assumed that her previous mentor taught her something but she guessed not. Keeping the smile upon her russet features Creekwind nodded. "That's okay. So would you like to do hunting or battle training first?"

Frogpaw

Hmm. She didn't seem particularly perturbed by that. She would have to try harder. Frogpaw shrugged. It didn't matter much to her - she just wanted to get something done for once, "How about battle training?"