Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:59 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:57 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Starfall
Today 07:57 PM
My Character Bios
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:55 PM
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Brightpaw laid quietly in the tall heather, the dry grasses brushing softly across her long fur. The thin, frozen layer on snow that was packed against the ground chilled her paws and made her cold despite her thick fur. A soft, peaceful sigh escaped her maw and she closed her eyes ever so slightly, beginning to doze off a bit.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:11 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero @Tiny

Moonkit, during a majority of the interaction between her uncle and Leopardpaw, had remained quite, only glancing over her shoulder once to give a friendly smile in the apprentices direction. She'd turned her head back around to focus on sorting through the remaining herbs that were at her paws, her brow furrowed in concentration as she made neat little piles. She knew practically every herb that Surgestorm kept since she visited so often, and it wasn't long until a majority of them were sorted. Her ears pricked up as she heard her uncle mention leaving to find fresh stock and she turned, giving her attention to the pair now. She met her uncle's gaze before he left and offered him a small smile, her heart beating with pride as she watched him leave the den.

Moving her gaze to Leopardpaw as the apprentice moved to join her, the apprentice-aged she-cat offered a friendly smile. "That poppy seed will take the edge off, but if you start getting tired you can always just pace; it usually helps me," she offered before looking back down at the herbs. She was a tad bit jealous of the apprentices story, seeing as how she was of age to become an apprentice, but her ceremony had been delayed due to the evil era. She sighed softly and, using a gentle touch, placed the sorted piles back into their respective caves. The black and white she-cat then glanced at the poppy seeds and Leopardpaw. "You're welcome to have more, if your paw hurts. I'd suggest no more than a pawful though. Unless you have a preference of bellyaches," the kit laughed, eyes dancing with humor as she returned her attention to the den, using her tail to sweep up scraps of old herbs and dust, clearing the main floor of the den.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:12 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledbird View Post
Brightpaw laid quietly in the tall heather, the dry grasses brushing softly across her long fur. The thin, frozen layer on snow that was packed against the ground chilled her paws and made her cold despite her thick fur. A soft, peaceful sigh escaped her maw and she closed her eyes ever so slightly, beginning to doze off a bit.
Just as she closed her eyes, a soft yowl came from the grasses behind her and a white and gray ball of fur jumped out, crashing into the she-cat. Lichenpaw grinned as he pounced on her, tail lashing as he playfully pawed at her ears. "I got you!"
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
Just as she closed her eyes, a soft yowl came from the grasses behind her and a white and gray ball of fur jumped out, crashing into the she-cat. Lichenpaw grinned as he pounced on her, tail lashing as he playfully pawed at her ears. "I got you!"
Brightpaw let out a squeal as they skidded slightly through the grass due to the slick, icy ground. The fluffy molly twisted around and pushed on Lichenpaw's face softly. "Hey! No fair!" She laughed and grinned at the tom.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:52 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledbird View Post
Brightpaw let out a squeal as they skidded slightly through the grass due to the slick, icy ground. The fluffy molly twisted around and pushed on Lichenpaw's face softly. "Hey! No fair!" She laughed and grinned at the tom.
He laughed and pawed back at her, before jumping off of her, his fur sticking out all over the place. "Awww, what's the matter? Did I wake you up?" Lichenpaw purred, that cocky grin spread over his face as he shook out his pelt, licking his chest a few times to get the fur to lay flat again.
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@TheBread

"Come on, Shorttail, what is wrong with you? You can hunt just as well as any of your clan mates. Its not this hard," whispered the lean she-cat. She kept her eyes locked on a rabbit, waiting for it to come close enough for her to strike. Her tail twitched, or did it? She hissed in her mind. 'Dang dog, giving me phantom tail syndrome...' She then realized she had lost sight of the bunny for a moment. When she found it again, it was within striking distance, but just barely. She geared up, tightening her haunches, then leapt for the rabbit, landing neatly on it and tightening her jaw around its throat.
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:23 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@Liquoris
Ebonypaw pushed his way through the heather and spotted Shorttail, giving an amused smirk as she talked to herself. The tom padded up to her side and smiled, "Wow, nice catch Shorttail." His voice sounded rather sarcastic with a hint of a flirty tone that was hard for even him to catch. Wow, how many cats have I flirted with? He gave a small snort at his thoughts but shook his head and redirected his gaze to the she-cat, his tail curling over his back, "You're a good hunter." This time it sounded much more flirting than he had intended and almost thought it was too much for even him to handle.
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@TheBread

The orange and white tabby jumped a bit at the toms words, not realizing he was so near by. She then giggled to herself, rolling her eyes. "I'm not that good at hunting.. Its hard when you're not used to having half a tail," she said, growling without realizing. "Sorry," she said simply, feeling her ears getting hot. She hadnt, nor did she want to until now, thought about what flirting with warriors would be like. Heck, flirting with kittypets would have been hard for her too, but this tom was flirting with her, so she had to flirt back right? Its not like she didnt like him from afar, so what was the harm? "You're probably better than i am by far," she said in an attempt to flirt back.
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
He laughed and pawed back at her, before jumping off of her, his fur sticking out all over the place. "Awww, what's the matter? Did I wake you up?" Lichenpaw purred, that cocky grin spread over his face as he shook out his pelt, licking his chest a few times to get the fur to lay flat again.
"No." She replied shortly, turning up her nose away from Lichenpaw. "You didn't give me a chance to fall asleep," Brightpaw added with a small laugh, crouching down in a hunter's stance and wiggling her haunches. The lanky molly sprang forward and placed her paws lightly on the tomcat's shoulders with a playful purr.
Old January 13th, 2017, 12:44 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@Liquoris
The tom purred in a sweet tone, "Oh no, you're an amazing hunter, also dealing with half a tail isn't easy." Ebonypaw suddenly snorted in laughter as he spoke again, "You're the least grumpy cat with half a tail I've met by far." He felt a bit upset at the way he'd just clearly disrespected his past mentor but forced himself to continue, "Me? A good hunter? Oh no, Singenight and I only did battle practice, I can hardly hunt."
Closed Thread