Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:20 PM

Old March 25th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamepaw looked at him, her eyes beginning to water. "How?" She mewed. "How will you save me? There will be fire! Fire!" She snapped. "And the branch will be falling!" She suddenly felt a stab of guilt. Flattening her ears, she looked away. "I-im sorry I snapped..."
Snowpaw pressed closer to her "its ok. I know you didnt mean to, your scared."
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

A multi-colored apprentice made her way to the training cave, bored with her life. Ever since Tigerpaw took Stormpaw away from her, she decided to not sit around, and to practice on what she lacked the most; skills. Something Tigerpaw always told her to do. ‘’You need to practice more. You suck, sorry, but it’s the truth.’’ The words pierced her, and it made her sad, but she knew he was right--to an extent.

As she trotted to the area, she looked around, her ears perked in interest. Fennelnose had taken her here before to practice a couple moves that she lagged in. She promised her mentor that she would do better. That she would practice until she perfected the move!

Perfection was a hard long road to get to. That’s what she was certain of. ‘’But, that shouldn’t stop me from...trying.’’ She tried to sound cheery, but the sudden thought of failing surpassed her and brought her down.

The feline picked herself up, and she trotted until she was at a good spot to practice some pounces. As she looked around, noticing the other cats, she had hoped that no one would mock her. She had hoped that she wouldn’t end in utter embarrassment like she usually did. Whenever she was with Tigerpaw, it was different. He would not only laugh at her--but with her. He would reassure her that everything would be okay, and encourage her to try again. That’s when Fairypaw liked the tom the best. When he was nice. When he wasn’t being competitive.

‘’I wonder what he wanted with Stormpaw,’’ she flattened her ears. ‘’I hope he didn’t scare her away. I’m tired of him just doing things out of spite! She was my first potential friend...and he probably ran her away.’’ The she-cat sat down, dejected and depressed at the thought. When suddenly a small butterfly landed on her nose, fluttering its wings. Fairypaw looked at it, tilting her head a bit, and a smile graced her muzzle. ‘’Hi, there!’’ She called, and watched as it flew up and away. She would had followed it. Gave chase, but she was tired at the moment, and she completely forgot as to why she entered the training cave. All of a sudden, her desire to train, overwhelmed her and she decided to just stick around.

As she sat down, she looked up at the other cats. They were training, getting better at their moves, and she laid here...just contemplating in her thoughts. She was afraid, that was clear. Of the failure. Without Tigerpaw’s guidance, she didn’t feel the confidence, which was a huge problem for her. To others, she was cheerful and happy. But, inside, she didn’t know what it felt like. Did it have a feeling? And, if it did...what was it like? How would you know?

‘’I need to stop thinking.’’ She says, firmly, and puts a bright smile on her muzzle. She wanted to look approachable as possible. She recalled how Tigerpaw told her that she looked mean all the time without smiling, and that cats liked to approach other friendly cats. Maybe it was the reason as to why she was having a hard time making friends. ‘’What I truly need is another Tigerpaw to help me. I can’t hang around him all the time.’’ She huffed. ‘’I need a new friend...specifically a tom.’’ The feline had thought if she made a new friend, similar to her adoptive brother, Tigerpaw, then everything would be fine! She would be happy and not afraid to be herself when around him. But...who would fit that personality? This she did not know. She hardly socialized with the other toms, so she didn’t know what to expect when she did encounter them. The only tom she knew was Tigerpaw. The competitive, smooth, flirty tom that was like her brother.

@vantrums
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:18 PM
moon+stars shine above

My Mood: Relaxed
Smile Re: ThunderClan Territory

Moontail walked under the greanleaf sun, twitching her tail with satisfaction. Her clan was strong, and so was she.
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamepaw padded through the forest, looking for prey. She had to find some sooner or later!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 25th, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flamepaw padded through the forest, looking for prey. She had to find some sooner or later!
snowpaw was in a bush watching her
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:32 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong gave her best friend an amused look. "I've been eating. Just not squirrels," She nudged her shoulder against his lightly. She lifted her head, taking int he scent wants more. It was delicious - It was squirrel. Squirrel was simply divine......Even more than divine. What was a better word than that? Amazing, tasty, delicious....Divine worked.

Snowsong let her ice blue gaze scan the area, her ears pricked up. Squirrellllllyyyy, come out come out wherever you are. She laid her ears back, opening her mouth to try and taste the air. Stormstrike's voice had her snapping her head back around to him, then back to where he was pointing. Her eyes brightened with excitement as she lowered herself down to stay hidden, keeping her tail just above the ground. "You wanna catch it or should I?" She whispered to the gray Tom, her eyes focused ont he squirrel.
Stormstrike frowned for a short moment, looking deep in thought. How about one of us chases to squirrel down and the other one kills it on the ground?" the grey tom suggested. To be honest, the warrior much preferred to do work with others. He knew how to be independent, but he like to collaborate with his clanmates to get a job done. Not because he was lazy, but because he enjoyed company. Stormstrike was always working towards making new friends. He wasn't the most popular cat in the world so whenever he made new friends, he would be extremely proud of himself.

Looking back up the tree, Stormstrike was almost certain he had spotted a flash of orange. Where are you? the grey tom thought, squinting his eyes to see if that would help him see better. He still couldn't see anything. He could smell it, but he couldn't see it. "Do you want to go up the tree? Or should I?" Stormstrike murmured into Snowsong's ear, wanting to stay as quiet as possible.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 25th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Might disappear again

Flamepaw picked up a fox scent. But it was stale. She continued looking for prey.

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flamepaw picked up a fox scent. But it was stale. She continued looking for prey.
snowpaw jumped out and tumbled into her, pinning her down. He smiled and purred "hello."
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormstrike frowned for a short moment, looking deep in thought. How about one of us chases to squirrel down and the other one kills it on the ground?" the grey tom suggested. To be honest, the warrior much preferred to do work with others. He knew how to be independent, but he like to collaborate with his clanmates to get a job done. Not because he was lazy, but because he enjoyed company. Stormstrike was always working towards making new friends. He wasn't the most popular cat in the world so whenever he made new friends, he would be extremely proud of himself.

Looking back up the tree, Stormstrike was almost certain he had spotted a flash of orange. Where are you? the grey tom thought, squinting his eyes to see if that would help him see better. He still couldn't see anything. He could smell it, but he couldn't see it. "Do you want to go up the tree? Or should I?" Stormstrike murmured into Snowsong's ear, wanting to stay as quiet as possible.
Snowsong's ears perked at his idea, and she smiled as she glanced at the gray Tom. "Thats a great idea, Stormy," She purred softly, lowering her voice as she stared up, her nose twitching. She liked hunting and working with her Clanmates, and especially with Stormstrike. It was always a blast with him around.

Snowsong thought about his question for a moment before deciding. "I'll climb up and scare it down toward you. Be ready." She murmured back, staying low as she crept forward, keeping herself low to the ground as she neared the base of the tree.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Might disappear again

Flamepaw twisted around and scratched his cheek, claws unseathed, not realizing who it was. She wiggled free and hissed. Then stopped when she realized that it was Snowpaw. "Oops! Sorry Snowpaw! But you know that you can't just sneak up on me!"

Character Site