Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Catfishpaw mentor finder!
Last post by Snips
Today 06:01 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:41 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

He noticed Echoheart to began blushing, his eyes lowered to her throat, he could just...slit it right then and there, he needed to feel the warm red liquid ooze out onto his claws again. His claws slid out more, revealing sharper and longer blood stained claws. One of Lucky's paws slowly began to raise, pupils swapped to small slivers. Eyes glowed with the need to kill. Then, his paw slammed down aiming for Echoheart's throat.

@kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Puddle~ ]

Applehaze seemed content listening to Puddlepaw agree that he knew the basics. During the apprentice sniffing for the prey , he tried to think ahead. Well , we'll have to go towards the rabbits. He knows how to chase them , but not how to kill them. So I'll have to tell him how to do that..and maybe demonstrate. He thought , letting his front paw scratch lightly against the ground. His ears perked up once the apprentice answered , taking a moment to process the words , and nodded. “Exactly , rabbits.” He hummed as of they were some type of rate mythical creature.

“Killing rabbits is like killing any other animal , buy you have to be a lot swift..ier?” He paused for a moment. That definitely wasn't a word. Shaking it away , he continued on with his explanation. “Like most prey , you sneak up on them. If they start running , you chase! You need to be able to catch up with the rabbit enough that you can jump on them and kill them with a bite to the neck.” The warrior told. He stayed silent for several moments. Maybe this would be easier if he just demonstrated? He wasn't the best at explaining. “Just,” He began , turning and starting to walk upwind where he had smelled the rabbits. “Follow me.”

Arriving a few fox lengths away from where the he smelled the prey , he dropped into a hunters crouch. Scanning the area , he saw a few rabbits , all of them a decent amount of space away from eachother. If he managed to just kill one of them quickly , the other ones probably wouldn't notice. “Watch me , okay? Then you can try to hunt one of the other rabbits.” He told , looking at Puddlepaw. He slipped towards the rabbit closest to the two felines , stalking it for a few moments. Perhaps those few moments were too long , since the rabbit twitched slightly and started to turn its head. As soon as it had seen Applehaze , it stared at him for a split second before starting to hop away. In return to this action , the warrior sprinted after the fuzzy animal , trying to catch up with it. Eventually , he had caught up , leaping onto the creature , tumbling a bit from his bad coordination. Though , to make up for that , he quickly bit down on its neck.

Whew. Looking up , he looked around to see if the other rabbits were still there. They were still upwind , so they most likely didn't smell Applehaze and Puddlepaw. When he looked , there was only one. Had the other one ran off? “Huh..” He muttered , picking up the prey and walking back to the apprentice. “It's a bit difficult at first. But go see if you can get that other one , okay?”

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:50 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Frostkit wandered around the nursery looking for someone to play with.
@Pancake (accidentally @ Ed the wrong person lmao)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; June 2nd, 2020 at 09:27 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:58 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Rosepaw stretched out, her jaws opening in a yawn. The ground felt cool beneath her belly and the sun warmed her thick, sleek fur. With a slight purr, she stretched out a bit more. It was nice to have some time to relax before she got herself all dusty from training. Screwing up her nose, she remembered how long it had taken to lick all of the dirt and grit from her fur last time. It still seemed as though bits of debris were in her mouth. Grimacing with a flash of her almost perfectly white teeth, Rosepaw bent down and began to gently groom her paws. The feel of her own fur was nice, and since her paws weren't messy, it was relaxing to her. Then, suddenly, she heard paw steps and glanced upward to see a calico shape sliding over to her. Crescentmoon, she realized, pausing in licking her own paws. Why did her mentor have to show up now? Grunting, she tried her best to look charming and sat up, quickly making sure that her underside wasn't too dirty.
"Hello there," she purred, staring into the heterochromatic eyes of her mentor. They were pretty, sure, but not the most... normal. The brown spots on her pelt looked displaced in her opinion. However, her mentor was a normal cat... unlike that Twistedpaw. Rosepaw tried not to think of her, not wanting to visibly gag in front of her mentor, and dipped her head.
"Are we discussing something?" she asked, glancing at Crescentmoon's bulging belly. They wouldn't be training for some time, especially if her mentor's kits were due.

@Fallen One
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Tired

"I've learned a little bit about it with my mentor Sunnythicket", she said. "The only thing I've caught so far is rabbits." She began to sniff for prey, eager to find something.
@aleka!
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:41 PM

She nodded, grabbing one of the small birds in between her jaws. She padded over to the entrance of the apprentice den and sat down, motioning with her tail for Rosepaw to join her.

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old June 2nd, 2020, 05:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@alan

Puddlepaw listened carefully to what Applehaze said, trying to remember every little detail. It seemed... simple enough. Then again, he'd never killed a rabbit before. In fact, he'd never killed anything for that matter, aside from maybe accidentally squishing a few bugs. But actual prey... It wasn't the thought of killing the prey which made the apprentice a bit uneasy. It was more because he knew that the critters could put up quite a fight in those last few moments of life. He'd seen it with Weaselskip before, and that was what slightly worried him. Yet, at the same time, the tom was also on the slightly larger side, so perhaps he'd be able to use his size in favor when tackling the rabbits down. He knew he could likely handle the speed, but getting the right bite on a precise spot of the neck is what concerned him. Oh well. At least if he messed up the first time--which he was trying to avoid at all costs--it wasn't like there was only a single rabbit in the entirety of the moor. So, perhaps there would be many chances to practice.

Hearing his mentor say something else, the young tom did the best to shake the worries from his head and follow after his mentor. When they had scooted a few fox-lengths across the moor, Puddlepaw saw his mentor drop into the hunters crouch, and decided he should probably do the same. While getting into position, the apprentice tuned in as Applehaze gave further instructions. He nodded his head to indicate that he understood, then watched attentively as the warrior crept across the landscape, inching closer and closer to the rabbit. And then, the rabbit spotted Applehaze. He was about to say something, before remembering that he had to stay quiet, and that his mentor obviously would've seen it as well. When he refocused back to the hunt going on, he saw both mentor and rabbit sprinting across the moor, the gap between the two closing. He paid close attention as his mentor leaped onto the prey and gave it a swift bite to the neck. Now Applehaze had made it seem even easier. There was just one problem. It seemed another rabbit had taken notice of the hunt and fled. Well, shoot. Now he really did have only one chance.

He gulped a little as his mentor approached, rabbit in his jaws. Though he'd pushed away the worries earlier, they were resurfacing now, coming back to bite him in the tail. "Alright, I'm ready," he mewed airily, forcing the worries away yet again. But this time, they didn't exactly leave. On the outside he seemed optimistic and ready. But really, the worries were definitely there, stagnant in the back of his mind, yet still present nevertheless. Not giving his mind any more time to worry, the apprentice set off, stalking across the moor, heading in the direction of the last remaining rabbit. It was a good thing they were upwind, but he still needed to be careful not to make some noise. When the creature was a couple of tail-lengths away, it's ears suddenly perked up as it sensed someone was there. Seeing this, Puddlepaw darted forward quickly, trying to catch up to the rabbit that was now rocketing away. After a mildly uneventful chase, he was close enough to pounce, and that he did, landing successfully on top of the rabbit and bringing it down with a squeal. Keeping it pinned down with his weight, he awkwardly delivered the killing bite to the neck, relaxing only once the rabbit went limp. He sighed in relief. He'd done it. Picking up the fresh-kill, the tom padded happily back over to his mentor and dropped his rabbit next to the other one, smiling up at Applehaze. Hunting felt great!

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:13 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw gave a nod,” I’m not sure I could fight a badger yet...” she purred but it was sweet of him to offer it.
"I'm sure you would be able to. You learn so quickly" Eaglepaw tried to reassure Basilpaw that she could do it."I mean, probably with another cat. Even I wouldn't be able t do it my self but if WindClan ever gets attacked by badgers, then I'll come help you to fight one off" he offered.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish considered Eaglepaw's offer for a moment, not giving his own obvious curiousity a second thought. He didn't really care what others thought of him, so in return, he didn't care how he acted either. At least he wasn't nasty. Amber gaze enlightening on an idea, he sat down, clearing his throat.
"Eaglepaw, great apprentice, former rogu- yep, I'll cut the theatrics. It'll ruin my voice. If you told me your story, you could show me more moves you learnt? Then I can correct some mistakes."
Eaglepaw waited for Littlewish to finish, nodding his head to show that he agreed to the idea."I was a kittypet, not a rouge" he corrected his mentor. He paused and then continued."I left my two legs because they were moving and couldn't take me. I didn't want to have a new family, so I ran away" He started.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Silvercinder? Where are you? Skunkblaze called. @Rainquail
Silvercinder turned her attention to Skunkblaze when she called for her. "I am right here," she murmured softly as she approached.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread