Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 04:47 PM
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:41 PM
Hello, once more!
Last post by WinterMara
Today 04:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ @Lynxpaw; ]

Aldertrail heard that he was to be a new mentor for Thornpaw, so the tom padded up to Thornpaw. He smiled at the young tom and pressed his nose to his. "Im gonna train you to be the best warrior.", meowed Aldertrail. He backed up.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[ @Slushie @Fuzzy @Scum @Wings @Moon Lily @Rainquail ]

Glidingleaf hated herself for crying and likely making this harder on the children. She forcefully pulled herself together and put on a strong face as she gave each kitten another lick and then uncurled herself from around them to leave room for Irisflame and Echopaw.

The tabby queen murmured soft encouragements to the three kits while the medicine cats worked and looked over them with concerned eyes. When she noticed Whisperkit trying to stay strong and avoid asking for help, she put her paw beside him to offer him support and called Irisflame’s attention.

“I think Whisperkit needs more medicine. He seems worse off at the moment now that Beechkit and... the other kit have some salves.”

She realized with a jolt that she didn’t even know the other kit’s name and she crouched down to be level with the little tom.

“Sweetie, can you tell me your name and your mom’s name so I can go fetch her for you?”

What an awful thing to tell someone. But the kit needed his mother here and she would want to know if she wasn’t one of the ones already there. Suddenly, her blood froze and she realized with dread that Flintfreckle didn’t know. He didn’t know! She would have to go find him and bring him- he would want to be here with Beechkit and Whisperkit.

Meanwhile she noticed some bad vibes coming from Stormfly. Glidingleaf wasn’t sure what it was but it seemed that the other warrior was looking at her with a measure of annoyance and Glidingleaf couldn’t fathom what the other she-cat could possibly think was important enough to be pissed about at a moment like this. Irritation rising in her throat, Glidingleaf leveled an even look at Stormfly, welcoming her to voice whatever was knotting her fur.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:59 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Rainquail +
Whitepaw pranced up to his new mentor, touching noses gently. Though, since this was his fourth re-assigning, he didn't seem to say much as it was almost normal to him now.

Character Site is in the works.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
(Sureee, ~Imagines a Foggypaw doing the do-se-do~)
(Oml lol)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Tired

"I'm getting resigned again?" she thought, confused. This was the third time she had gotten resigned since she began her training. Hoping that she wouldn't have to get resigned again, she padded over to touch noses with her new mentor.

@StealthWarrior

Last edited by duCky; June 23rd, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:57 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Willowfern
(It's fine lol)
Thistlepaw looked up at her, coughing again. He twitched his ear in annoyance, hoping that his throat wouldn't keep acting up. She'd think he was sick. "Uh...Yeah, if that works for you," He rasped. "And don't worry about my throat. It's normal for me to cough like this." He was slightly worried, however, about the rasping. As far as he knew, that only happened on really bad days for his throat. Days when he generally started hacking up a lung. That, mixed with the endurance he would need to tour the territory, was creating a perfect storm.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// open ;;
dreampaw quickly took a seat in the back, a tiny bit late to the meeting due to her both oversleeping and not paying too much attention. her eyes glazed over the crowd, searching for a certain someone, but she couldn't really recognize anybody from where she was sitting. oh well. the apprentice listened happily to the announcements. foggy!! foggy was an apprentice now!! cool, cool; she would have to remind herself to congratulate them next time she saw them. she listened to the ceremony, wondering what else was going to be happening today.
at icestar's next little.. 'speech', announcement, declaration, whatever it was called, dreampaw wiggled her non-existent eyebrows. there were so many more catss!! more friends!! more people to annoy with her existence! perfect. life was going to be swell! "congrats to all of you lovely strangerssss," she mumbled to nobody in particular, watching as cats got acquainted with their mentors and all. wow, all these 'others' socializing sure was making her feel lonely. whatever... she had friends, right?
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw caught sight of Dreampaw and beaconed her over, “Come on I’ll fill you in.” He whispered.
@hope (optional)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:08 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@Willowfern
(It's fine lol)
Thistlepaw looked up at her, coughing again. He twitched his ear in annoyance, hoping that his throat wouldn't keep acting up. She'd think he was sick. "Uh...Yeah, if that works for you," He rasped. "And don't worry about my throat. It's normal for me to cough like this." He was slightly worried, however, about the rasping. As far as he knew, that only happened on really bad days for his throat. Days when he generally started hacking up a lung. That, mixed with the endurance he would need to tour the territory, was creating a perfect storm.
“Okay,” Doveheart meowed, “You sure you’re going to be able to tour the whole territory?” She thought for a moment, “What about we tour half the territory today and the other half tomorrow?” She looked at her new apprentice, a feeling of pride swelling inside of her, Icestar trusted her again! She would make this cat the best in the whole clan!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Elementals

Ribbitpaw lifted his paws up a bit to catch as the rock nearly began to fall, but his jaw dropped in surprise as the chunk of stone instead went up and over his head. He tried to reach up and intercept it, but was just a couple heartbeats too slow. Hey! He wanted to speak up against this display of "injustice" but there were really no valid arguments. If she had intended to test his reflexes and reaction time, then he alleged that throwing the rock in an unexpected direction was in fact a perfectly logical choice, though he didn't really want to admit it.

And then she told him to attack her with whatever moves he knew. He frowned. She had been his sole trainer, and had not ever taught him anything battle-wise. So how could he be expected to accomplish such a feat of successfully attacking her? Sighing, he resolved that there was merely no other alternative but to come up with something innovative. He was about to begin coming up with some attacks in his mind, when he recalled a move which Foggypaw had taught him a while back. The name had escaped him, but he still retained the steps he needed to go through.

Launching himself forward, he attempted to jump on his mentor's back, swipe at her head--claws sheathed of course--while remaining on her back, and then drop and roll down the side to get away. If the move was successful, maybe he would actually feel accomplished for once during this session. And if not... well he wouldn't have a clue what else to do, so he just had to count on the fact that this move would be effective.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread