Today 12:57 AM

Old July 5th, 2017, 11:01 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[/CENTER]
Forestpelt was getting old. There was no doubt about it. And no matter how much she tried to deny it - indeed, the more she tried to deny it - the worse it seemed to get. She was constantly making excuses for her poor aging, but now Forestpelt was wondering if it was time to more or less give up. A friend - enemy - frenemy of hers wasn't quite in the elders' den. At least, he hadn't been the last time she had seen him. The two weren't on the best terms. But what would you expect when you threw two fiercely loyal, somewhat grumpy, old warriors together? You would get hell. That was what would happen. And it appeared that that was what had happened with her and Foxspring. Though she most likely would not see the tom again. They were friends... sort of, and while she did care for him in a rather backwards way, Forestpelt would never admit that out loud. Words only took her so far, as the fox-like feline had made perfectly clear earlier. And of course, Forestpelt didn't know what to do about that. How was she supposed to know? What was she supposed to do? The answer was.... nothing. @BluBunny
Mousesong winced as she heard her bones creak as she walked though the forest. She always saw herself as the young, fierce and beautiful she-cat. She was having a hard time accepting the fact she was older now, and slower. Her only kit, Ratpaw, had grow apart from her and she refused to believe that this feeling inside her was loneliness. Another cats scent hit her nose and her fur bristled for a moment before she recognized the scent of her own clanmate. It took her a few moments to remember the name of the other cat, she believed it was Forest.. Something... She shrugged to herself. Mousesong figured she should make herself known before she startles her fellow clanmate. "I think I am getting a bit too old to be wandering the forest by myself." She joked as she trotted closer to the she-cat. "Although, I think I am too stubborn to stop." She chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 5th, 2017, 12:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousesong winced as she heard her bones creak as she walked though the forest. She always saw herself as the young, fierce and beautiful she-cat. She was having a hard time accepting the fact she was older now, and slower. Her only kit, Ratpaw, had grow apart from her and she refused to believe that this feeling inside her was loneliness. Another cats scent hit her nose and her fur bristled for a moment before she recognized the scent of her own clanmate. It took her a few moments to remember the name of the other cat, she believed it was Forest.. Something... She shrugged to herself. Mousesong figured she should make herself known before she startles her fellow clanmate. "I think I am getting a bit too old to be wandering the forest by myself." She joked as she trotted closer to the she-cat. "Although, I think I am too stubborn to stop." She chuckled.

Forestpelt had never been one to appreciate company. As in, ever. As a matter of fact, she seemed to spend most of her time convincing herself that she was just fine on her own rather then trying to actually engage in conversation with a clanmate. So the fact that Mousesong was approaching her was quite surprising - she generally got left alone, as a rule. "Something I can help you with? Or are you just here to comment on your old age and stubbornness?" Ah yes. The reason the feline was most likely still alone, and her previous mate had left her - her well known wit. Still, she missed Dawnstripe a lot more then she let on. He had been special. Although, now, Forestpelt quite hated WindClan. Had he died? Been taken from her? Whatever had happened, she was angry at his Clan instead of him. Dawnstripe wouldn't have left her on his own. She glared at the other warrior for a moment, hues sparkling like miniature emeralds as she awaited a response to her question. Well? Her eyes seemed to be saying.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 5th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Forestpelt had never been one to appreciate company. As in, ever. As a matter of fact, she seemed to spend most of her time convincing herself that she was just fine on her own rather then trying to actually engage in conversation with a clanmate. So the fact that Mousesong was approaching her was quite surprising - she generally got left alone, as a rule. "Something I can help you with? Or are you just here to comment on your old age and stubbornness?" Ah yes. The reason the feline was most likely still alone, and her previous mate had left her - her well known wit. Still, she missed Dawnstripe a lot more then she let on. He had been special. Although, now, Forestpelt quite hated WindClan. Had he died? Been taken from her? Whatever had happened, she was angry at his Clan instead of him. Dawnstripe wouldn't have left her on his own. She glared at the other warrior for a moment, hues sparkling like miniature emeralds as she awaited a response to her question. Well? Her eyes seemed to be saying.
Mousesong didn't seem bothered at all by the she-cats tone. She would have reacted the same way if some random old cat started talking to her. She chuckled a bit, "You seem just as stubborn and grumpy as I am." She smirked as she continued to talk, "I don't need anything, just came here to talk. Figured two grumpy she-cats could exchange a few words." She mewed. Mousesong would never admit she was lonely, she wasn't sure what compelled her to talk to this cat but she did and now there was no turning back.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 5th, 2017, 02:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousesong didn't seem bothered at all by the she-cats tone. She would have reacted the same way if some random old cat started talking to her. She chuckled a bit, "You seem just as stubborn and grumpy as I am." She smirked as she continued to talk, "I don't need anything, just came here to talk. Figured two grumpy she-cats could exchange a few words." She mewed. Mousesong would never admit she was lonely, she wasn't sure what compelled her to talk to this cat but she did and now there was no turning back.

"What makes you think I'm grumpy?" Forestpelt asked cautiously. Yeah, sure she was - but this cat didn't need to know everything about her personality. What business did this cat have assuming she was grumpy? For a moment, Forestpelt was tempted to break out in a smile and start bubbling on about nothing, just to prove the other cat wrong. But, it wasn't in her nature - and Forestpelt was a cat of her ways. She always had been. "Look, I don't even know who you are. So why would I talk to a complete stranger? I'm sure you have a little mate and kits, and you're nice to them - so run along now, and go play with your friends." Rude. That was one word that described Forestpelt very well. "Respectful" did not seem to be in her vocabulary but really, who could blame her? After everything? Yeah, sure, perhaps Forestpelt was rude. Did she care what others might say about that? No. No she did not, and she never would.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:59 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
Goldeneye was trying hard not to slip as he sprinted through the territory. Usually, his paws thudding on the ground like this lead to him not being as tired, but that was sadly not the case this time. He had to steady himself after every step, and he hated it. He pitied the cats that had to make it all this way sneaking, though maybe that's why Halestar had chosen who she had chosen, that would make sense. He had more important things to question right now, so he decided to push that from his mind. He would rather marvel at the warriors than wonder how strong they actually were, and if he was in the right set of mind, he believed the warriors would like to think the same.

Avoiding what appeared to be a pretty painful slip, The deputy reminded himself why he was running to Halestar. Shadowclan was being washed away by the storm, the camp was anyways, much to his anger, some points of the forest seemed fine. He didn't know exactly what he could have done, other than give an evacuation order and help try to get a few cats out. Now he was going to Halestar, the leader, hopefully she knew what to do, as if not, that probably wouldn't end well. The rain was falling down in sheets in his vision, and he could see other cats, which he hoped were Halestar and her group. Taking a deep breath and forgetting about how tired he was, he yelled "Halestar!" As loudly as he could, still sprinting. Taking another deep breath in, he added "Shadowclan is being washed away! We need to find shelter!" He could only hope that the leader noticed him, as if not, Shadowclan might be doomed, which he didn't want at all, as he believed Shadowclan was the strongest clan still.

(( @Jingle ))
Halestar quickly lifted her head, turning towards the voice that was yelling at her. She stopped quickly, "Everyone halt!" She yelled, quickly sprinting towards the voice of her deputy, Goldeneye. The leader couldn't believe that her clan... everything they worked for was going to be washed away.

"Have you gotten the queens and kits out!" She yelled, worrying about her own kit, Whitekit, as the rain and thunder kept crashing around them, water flowing in between her paws. Her tail lashed as she faced the other cat, worry growing in her heart and eyes.

ShadowClan would have to ask help from other clans, and the closest clan would be RiverClan at this very moment. "You go get everyone out! Lead them to the RiverClan boarder, keep the kits and queens safe! Get everyone out!" she repeated, turning back to the patrol. "Go help get the clan out of camp! Follow everything Goldeneye tells you! Hurry!" she screamed. "I am going to ask for RiverClan's help!"

With saying that, she ran in the direction of RiverClan, praying to StarClan that everything would be okay- that her clan would recover and be alright.

@Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Aura @Aquarius

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old July 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar quickly lifted her head, turning towards the voice that was yelling at her. She stopped quickly, "Everyone halt!" She yelled, quickly sprinting towards the voice of her deputy, Goldeneye. The leader couldn't believe that her clan... everything they worked for was going to be washed away.

"Have you gotten the queens and kits out!" She yelled, worrying about her own kit, Whitekit, as the rain and thunder kept crashing around them, water flowing in between her paws. Her tail lashed as she faced the other cat, worry growing in her heart and eyes.

ShadowClan would have to ask help from other clans, and the closest clan would be RiverClan at this very moment. "You go get everyone out! Lead them to the RiverClan boarder, keep the kits and queens safe! Get everyone out!" she repeated, turning back to the patrol. "Go help get the clan out of camp! Follow everything Goldeneye tells you! Hurry!" she screamed. "I am going to ask for RiverClan's help!"

With saying that, she ran in the direction of RiverClan, praying to StarClan that everything would be okay- that her clan would recover and be alright.

Goldeneye wanted to relax slightly as he heard that Halestar had heard him, but he couldn't let himself do that. "Tempestjay and some other warriors are currently doing that!" He yelled in reply, shaking still. He wanted to believe that everything would be okay, yet it was so hard, considering what had already happened. Starclan knew what would happen if he waited even longer actually, how many could be hurt, or killed! He knew Halestar had her own kit, and what would happen then? If they were hurt? Forcing himself to calm down once again, he watched as Halestar ran to Riverclan.

Wait...Riverclan? The very clan that they had just been trying to attack? Well...what Riverclan didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Hopefully Halestar wouldn't tell Russetstar about that. He shook his head slightly, he shouldn't doubt the leader of the clan, he was sure Halestar knew what she was doing. Looking at the patrol, he waited for a few seconds, to see if they were paying attention to him. Either way, not caring to be honest, he said "Come on, we need to go and get the rest of the clan!" Trying to sound confident, he was glad he succeeded, just trying not to look nervous as he anxiously watched the six.
Old July 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@woly
Lucky listened as Daypaw treated her wounds. Her body still ached terribly, but she was no longer losing blood so she was able to calm down, "You're one of the wild cats," Lucky murmured as this cat who called themselves a medicine cat continued to lick her wounds clean. Lucky stayed silent for a long moment. Staring straight ahead. The rain was beginning to slow down, and Lucky longed to curl up and sleep. "Am I going to live?" she asked the other cat simply.

"Clan cats." Daypaw corrected,"Our camp is along here, do you feel like you can walk with me?" the cream colored cat asked. The faster they got to the medicine den the better. They didnt know what infections Lucky could be getting simply by laying on the muddy floor. Their ears twitched at her question. "No." they answer sternly. No cat had died on them yet, and they didnt plan on Lucky being the first. Daypaw didnt know if they could handle death at this point, the fact that life and death were at a matter of their paws was scary, they could make accidents or something go wrong. But theyd make sure nothing went wrong with lucky.
Old July 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Rasberrybubble blinked," Why Riverclan? They are our enemy. How about going to Windclan, Thunderclan, or Skyclan?" She asked quietly padding forward. (Wait. Is the patrol going to camp or to Riverclan?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Clan cats." Daypaw corrected,"Our camp is along here, do you feel like you can walk with me?" the cream colored cat asked. The faster they got to the medicine den the better. They didnt know what infections Lucky could be getting simply by laying on the muddy floor. Their ears twitched at her question. "No." they answer sternly. No cat had died on them yet, and they didnt plan on Lucky being the first. Daypaw didnt know if they could handle death at this point, the fact that life and death were at a matter of their paws was scary, they could make accidents or something go wrong. But theyd make sure nothing went wrong with lucky. [/FONT][/CENTER]
"I'll try," Lucky promised feebly. She unsteadily tried to raise herself from the forest floor, wincing as her twisted right forepaw touched the ground sending a wave of pain through her. She couldn't keep weight on it. Unsteadily, she managed to get to her paws. "Is it far?" she asked Daypaw, aware that she didn't have much strength to spare.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
"I'll try," Lucky promised feebly. She unsteadily tried to raise herself from the forest floor, wincing as her twisted right forepaw touched the ground sending a wave of pain through her. She couldn't keep weight on it. Unsteadily, she managed to get to her paws. "Is it far?" she asked Daypaw, aware that she didn't have much strength to spare.
Once the shecat was stand up, Daypaw was right at her side. They moved closer next to her, letting her lean on them for support. Amber hues looked towards the kittypet, "Its not that far, once were there I can patch you up, there will be a nest waiting for you." anything was better then staying in the rain, only growing colder and colder against their pelts. The small cat was slightly shaking from the cold, but they ignored it. Instead they started to walk, now supporting the weight of Lucky on their shoulder. "We'll be there soon."