Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:47 AM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

"You just got lucky" Viperkit grumbled as he pushed the ball as hard as he could towards Clawkit.
@Cougar

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old June 24th, 2020, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
(Sorry had no WiFi)
''Ok so where do you want to train?'' Venompaw asked slightly curious of what they were going to do first
"Technically the training ground is where most battle training would be held, but it's not strictly neccessary. Hunting would be in the general territory. So you could, uh. Catch something!"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 24th, 2020, 08:37 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

*He'd kit it back*

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old June 24th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stormheart sighed and walked off towards the warriors den.
@Lynxpaw

Old June 24th, 2020, 09:28 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
[ oh man sorry this is so late!! </3 ]

Fleapaw puffed at Duskblossom , managing to catch her words. This...she was holding a grudge! She wasn't stupid ,well most of the time , but she knew when someone was in a bad mood! How dare how dare how dare- grrr.

Slipping out from under her mentor , she stomped her paws onto the ground. “Don't be mad.” She said. Being mad was her job , and only her job. She was the best at being mad. Duskblossoms job was to praise her. Right..? “I did good , didn't I?” She inquired before shaking her head. “No need to answer , I know I did.” Well , she hoped so. She liked to think she did , and would ignore any comments that could possibly hurt her ego.

But onto a different , more relevant topic. “What's next?” She asked , shifting to the side. “Or are we done?” Odd. She wanted to learn a new move-- maybe because she liked the idea of fighting more than hunting? Wanting to hurt a dog. Oh well , she didn't really know. But she hoped they weren't done that fast , would be a shame.

// totally fine ilyy !! <33 i respond really late to a lot of things pfff
"don't be mad..? hrm.... well, okay. if you say so." she responded after thinking it over a bit. fleapaw was right. she shouldn't be mad! well, maybe she should, but she wasn't going to be! being mad was never good for anything, anyway. duskblossom opened her mouth to give fleapaw some more praise after fleapaw commented about it, but was cut off by the apprentice saying she didn't need to answer. oh well, she was going to answer anyway! "yessss, you did a good job! nice!!" she exclaimed.

"done? eerm... not quite yet!! just a little bit more and then you can go on to do your fun little.. apprentice thingies. hm.. okay, let's start learning the.... back kick!! yeah!! that sounds fun, doesn't it? not really, but whateverrrrrr!! might take a little bit of practice to get the hang of, but it's pretty nice. after that, we'll review what we learned and then that'll be it????" duskblossom replied, getting ready to teach fleapaw the back kick.

personally, she hated the back kick. she'd never been too good at judging the distance between her and another cat---well, she could judge the distance perfectly fine, but in a battle-scenario, it took her too much time! it was way easier to just belly rake a cat instead of taking the full time and effort to kick them from the back! well, maybe fleapaw would have an easier time with it and use the back kick to its' full extent. she sure hoped so.
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

-- @Fuzzy --

Mountainmist was still a bit unsure as the former Windclan molly stood in the Shadowclan clearing but spotting a certain white and cream coloured fur, the large black and grey molly headed over there with a smirk lightening her face. Slowly dropping herself down beside Cloudberry, the queen poked her good good friend with a paw, eyes lightening. "Missed me?" She said with glee, her expanded belly sitting down well with her as she began grooming the ever growing grey fur. At this point she would end up more grey than black with the rate her fur was growing still... never stopping and growing ever closer to suffocating her. Flicking Cloudberry's ears with her tail she said, "You got what you wanted now didn't you Cloudie, gotta pay up now. Not every day you get to realise your one and only has abandoned everything and come to join you right?" She laughed once again and flicked her tail over Cloudberry's ear once again

Blue eyes lit up at the voice. Her Mountainmist! In ShadowClan no less, the Clan she said she couldn't join. Of course she couldn't not join though, it was obvious by the fact that she was here now! Cloudberry didn't even have to tempt her more then she did every time they met up. "C'mon, you know I did!" Cloudberry huffed, a cocky smile on her face. Despite being only a few weeks or so from having her kits, it was far harder to tell she was expecting compared to Mountain's swollen belly. Oh this would be fun! "Pay up?" Cloud asked tilting her head in mock confusion. Rolling to her paws so she could move over and cuddle her Mountainmist, Cloud just smiled. "I think I'm good enough to be payment. Double as a mother too." Cloudberry added her smile replaced with a smirk. "Whatcha think 'bout that Misty? Good enough for ya?" With that question the white and gold puffed molly nuzzled into her very close friend. No need to delay her cuddle time! She didn't get enough with Mountain being in WindClan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 24th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

PATROLS

Patrols need to be completed by July 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one, he had no reports from the last two patrols. Did they not understand that they had a duty to feed the clan?! Kits, Queens, Elders, these mouths needed to be fed! He had gone beyond the usual disappointment he felt when cats failed, now he was just pissed. He really needed to think of some punishments for these cats. If this continued, the fresh-kill pile would always be empty and he'd have no one to blame but himself.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Rosedapple [ @Spiderfrost ]
Members: Scorchpaw [ @RedHead ] Sprigroot [ @Fallen One ] Finpaw [ @Finpaw ]
(Optional Prompt: an abandon pelt-den(tent) is found laying around.
"Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol with Scorchpaw, Sprigroot, and Finpaw." He commanded, trying his best to keep his bad mood out of his voice. Taking it out on cats how hadn't done anything wouldn't do him any good. "Do you best to hunt as much as you can. The last patrols failed to bring anything back and the pile is low." He urged, sighing softly.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Acornfall [ @wren ]
Members: Duskblossom [ @hope ] Fleapaw [ @alan ]
(Optional Prompt: eggs are found in a snake nest)
"Acornfall, hunting patrol." Beastspark quickly moved on to the next patrol. "You have Duskblossom and Fleapaw with you. As I said before, some of your clanmates enjoy leaving the clan to starve, so I'm going to need you guys to hunt as much as you can." He commented with a low growl at the end. Not even one patrol could report back to him. Not one!

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 25th, 2020, 12:13 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Fennelhaze had grabbed a nice, plump bird from the prey pile. She had worked up quite the appetite getting into a play-fight with her friend in the territory. Completely normal warrior stuff, surely. It was only at the call of a voice in the distance that the ginger-and-white cat turned, ears perked, to see a recent addition to the clan asking for some food. She looked quite pregnant, so maybe sharing wouldn't be all too bad of an idea. Padding over to the mysterious newcomer, Fennelhaze plopped down, dropping the bird between the two. "Sure thing, stranger! What's your name again? Mountainmama or something like that?" Fennelhaze swore she could've remembered hearing it before... but alas, the thought eluded her when she most needed it. "Whatever it is, I'm... uh... Fennelhaze! Yeah. I was bringing this bird to my friend, but you look like you could use it more than them." Both Driftstep and Mountainsomething were quite large cats, but in different ways. Driftstep wouldn't need the extra weight, they could barely balance their own as it was. This was a preferable alternative. Fennelhaze again brought her attention to the she-cat's bloated belly, giving it a very light tap of the paw. "How many kits you think are in there? Seems like it'd be a lot given the size of it all." A questioning meow came from the small she-cat, soon following by a satisfied smile. Good work, Fennel. Now this was how you struck up a conversation!

When the stranger actually decided to approach her despite them not knowing each other, Mountainmist flicked her tail in amusement. It was the only part of her body she felt at ease moving anyway. So when the other cat plopped down beside her, she let out a small smile. Yet when she was addressed as Mountainmama she let out a loud laugh. "Name's Mountainmist, although at this point I'll be Mountainmama any day." She found the name amusing, no one had ever dared to give the large and often blunt molly a nickname and so it was a nice refresher to what life might offer her eventually here in Shadowclan. And then she listened as the molly introduced herself, Mountain's yellow eyes scanning over the other cat's white and ginger fur. Fennelhaze. "Well, if your friend might end up hungry but... they can surely catch something themselves?" she joked lightly. When a tap was landed on her belly she gazed back at the other cat. "No clue. Just know I want to get them out as soon as possible and it's too large for me to move around normally." She would love these kits but she wouldn't be unhappy when she finally got rid of this massive belly and was actually able to move around like a proper warrior. "Not too long to go, so I shall soon find out I guess?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
HUNTING PATROL
(Optional Prompt: an abandon pelt-den(tent) is found laying around.
"Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol with Scorchpaw, Sprigroot, and Finpaw." He commanded, trying his best to keep his bad mood out of his voice. Taking it out on cats how hadn't done anything wouldn't do him any good. "Do you best to hunt as much as you can. The last patrols failed to bring anything back and the pile is low." He urged, sighing softly.
@Spiderfrost @RedHead @Fallen One

A hunting patrol? Oh, boy! Getting assigned for such important missions for his clan was one of Finpaw’s most favorite things, and this one was special as it'd be his first official outing with- he hesitated at the thought. His new mentor.. Maybe things would go a bit differently than their first meeting had, if he could impress Sprigroot with his hunting skills? It was a long shot, and he hadn’t had much experience at all in hunting yet anyway, but that wouldn’t stop him from trying his best.

“We won’t let you down, Beastspark!” he meowed with a smile, nodding his assurance to the deputy.

Gathering up with the rest of the patrol, he greeted the other apprentice Scorchpaw with a wave of his tail, then looked to Sprigroot and Rosedapple for instructions on what they’d be doing next.
Old June 25th, 2020, 02:14 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Beastspark looked furious, he wouldn’t question the tom however. Instead he turned and glanced out over the crowd. “Duskblossom, Fleapaw!” he called his tail waving anxiously behind him. Acornfall wouldn’t waste time standing here and hoping they’d come. He wanted to get out of camp as soon as he could... he was sick of walking around like he was caged up.

@hope @alan

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread