Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamepaw looked at him. "Really?"
he blushed and nodded
Old March 26th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

(Omg, I forgot that Moonlace was in this roleplay too! Lol)

Flamepaw purred. She licked his cheek and brusd against him.

Character Site

Old March 26th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
(Omg, I forgot that Moonlace was in this roleplay too! Lol)

Flamepaw purred. She licked his cheek and brusd against him.
He purred and sighed, laying down
Old March 26th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamepaw layed down next to him, still purring.

Character Site

Old March 26th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flamepaw layed down next to him, still purring.
He eventually curled around her to keep her warm as he fell asleep
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:05 PM
moon+stars shine above

My Mood: Relaxed

Moontail lookd ahead, at the shimmering blue lake. She saw ripples on the surface of the water, and walked closer to get a better loook. She saw a reflection in the water. It was of an older cat who looked just like her. 3 kits stood by the cat's side, and the cat had a determined look on her face. Suddenly, the reflection and the ripples disappeared, and Moontail was one again looking at the vast, empty lake.
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:09 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
A multi-colored apprentice made her way to the training cave, bored with her life. Ever since Tigerpaw took Stormpaw away from her, she decided to not sit around, and to practice on what she lacked the most; skills. Something Tigerpaw always told her to do. ‘’You need to practice more. You suck, sorry, but it’s the truth.’’ The words pierced her, and it made her sad, but she knew he was right--to an extent.

As she trotted to the area, she looked around, her ears perked in interest. Fennelnose had taken her here before to practice a couple moves that she lagged in. She promised her mentor that she would do better. That she would practice until she perfected the move!

Perfection was a hard long road to get to. That’s what she was certain of. ‘’But, that shouldn’t stop me from...trying.’’ She tried to sound cheery, but the sudden thought of failing surpassed her and brought her down.

The feline picked herself up, and she trotted until she was at a good spot to practice some pounces. As she looked around, noticing the other cats, she had hoped that no one would mock her. She had hoped that she wouldn’t end in utter embarrassment like she usually did. Whenever she was with Tigerpaw, it was different. He would not only laugh at her--but with her. He would reassure her that everything would be okay, and encourage her to try again. That’s when Fairypaw liked the tom the best. When he was nice. When he wasn’t being competitive.

‘’I wonder what he wanted with Stormpaw,’’ she flattened her ears. ‘’I hope he didn’t scare her away. I’m tired of him just doing things out of spite! She was my first potential friend...and he probably ran her away.’’ The she-cat sat down, dejected and depressed at the thought. When suddenly a small butterfly landed on her nose, fluttering its wings. Fairypaw looked at it, tilting her head a bit, and a smile graced her muzzle. ‘’Hi, there!’’ She called, and watched as it flew up and away. She would had followed it. Gave chase, but she was tired at the moment, and she completely forgot as to why she entered the training cave. All of a sudden, her desire to train, overwhelmed her and she decided to just stick around.

As she sat down, she looked up at the other cats. They were training, getting better at their moves, and she laid here...just contemplating in her thoughts. She was afraid, that was clear. Of the failure. Without Tigerpaw’s guidance, she didn’t feel the confidence, which was a huge problem for her. To others, she was cheerful and happy. But, inside, she didn’t know what it felt like. Did it have a feeling? And, if it did...what was it like? How would you know?

‘’I need to stop thinking.’’ She says, firmly, and puts a bright smile on her muzzle. She wanted to look approachable as possible. She recalled how Tigerpaw told her that she looked mean all the time without smiling, and that cats liked to approach other friendly cats. Maybe it was the reason as to why she was having a hard time making friends. ‘’What I truly need is another Tigerpaw to help me. I can’t hang around him all the time.’’ She huffed. ‘’I need a new friend...specifically a tom.’’ The feline had thought if she made a new friend, similar to her adoptive brother, Tigerpaw, then everything would be fine! She would be happy and not afraid to be herself when around him. But...who would fit that personality? This she did not know. She hardly socialized with the other toms, so she didn’t know what to expect when she did encounter them. The only tom she knew was Tigerpaw. The competitive, smooth, flirty tom that was like her brother.

@vantrums
A low growl rumbled in the throat of a patchy tom, his eyes narrowing as he contemplated how to best counter his 'enemy's moves. He was practicing on his own, trying to get down that leap-and-turn move his mentor had taught him a few sunrises ago. It wasn't too terribly difficult but he was a bit of a fumblefoot so he was having trouble leaping high enough. He could get the turn perfectly but he just couldn't quite cover the height of the average cat.

With the image of what he was supposed to do in his mind, he sprang, kicking out as hard as he could to get the best height. He cleared his goal height surprisingly with ease but faltered on his twist as a clear "hi, hello there!" rang across the cave. His paw twisted under him as he landed, and he collapsed forward as pain shot up his leg. His breath escaped him in a hiss, leaving him winded, so he laid there for a few moments longer as he fought to regain it.

Only when his heartbeat slowed and the pain subsided to a throb did Pricklepaw dare push himself back up. Settling on his haunches, he gave his forepaw a good shake. Annoyance flashed beneath his pelt. Not at whomever had called out but at himself. How could he let himself get startled like that? What would he do in a real battle when there were dozens of cats each screeching and spitting at each other? A fumble like this would cause him to get hurt far worse than simply twisting a paw.

As both his annoyance and the aching in his paw dulled, he pricked his ears and peered around. He was curious to know exactly who had called out. And the best way to do that is to listen and... There! Pinpointing the voice, he got to his paws and trotted, limping slightly, over to the mottled she-cat. "Hi!" he chirped in greeting. "Who exactly were you talking to?"

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She swore the molly had said 'I love you' a million times but she could get used to that,everytime she heard those three words come out from her mouth she felt her pelt grow warm. It's hard to believe that such a shecat as Cloud was hers,it was something she would never take for granted. "As I love you," she could say those words over and over again until she died. She was hers, and that's all that mattered to Briar at the moment. On spending this moment with her now,mate, Cloudedsky. When she rested her head on her shoulder she bent over and gave a few soft licks to her forehead,"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words,Cloud."
"Me too, Briar," the mostly white molly purred. Cloudedsky was smiling so widely, she wondered if her face would get stuck like that. "I'm so, so glad I actually was able to say something for once. I was really, really scared I'd ruin my entire friendship with my only friend." She sighed, her smile lessening but nevertheless still there. "Right now is probably the happiest moment of my life my far, honestly," she laughed, shaking her head as she buried the side of her face in the larger warrior's thick fur again. "Thanks for coming into my life, Briar."
Old March 26th, 2017, 08:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
A low growl rumbled in the throat of a patchy tom, his eyes narrowing as he contemplated how to best counter his 'enemy's moves. He was practicing on his own, trying to get down that leap-and-turn move his mentor had taught him a few sunrises ago. It wasn't too terribly difficult but he was a bit of a fumblefoot so he was having trouble leaping high enough. He could get the turn perfectly but he just couldn't quite cover the height of the average cat.

With the image of what he was supposed to do in his mind, he sprang, kicking out as hard as he could to get the best height. He cleared his goal height surprisingly with ease but faltered on his twist as a clear "hi, hello there!" rang across the cave. His paw twisted under him as he landed, and he collapsed forward as pain shot up his leg. His breath escaped him in a hiss, leaving him winded, so he laid there for a few moments longer as he fought to regain it.

Only when his heartbeat slowed and the pain subsided to a throb did Pricklepaw dare push himself back up. Settling on his haunches, he gave his forepaw a good shake. Annoyance flashed beneath his pelt. Not at whomever had called out but at himself. How could he let himself get startled like that? What would he do in a real battle when there were dozens of cats each screeching and spitting at each other? A fumble like this would cause him to get hurt far worse than simply twisting a paw.

As both his annoyance and the aching in his paw dulled, he pricked his ears and peered around. He was curious to know exactly who had called out. And the best way to do that is to listen and... There! Pinpointing the voice, he got to his paws and trotted, limping slightly, over to the mottled she-cat. "Hi!" he chirped in greeting. "Who exactly were you talking to?"
The she-cat’s eyes widened with surprised at the voice that greeted her. Was she really talking that loud? Humiliation entered her muzzle at the thought. He must had thought she was weird. And, what were she suppose to reply? Oh, I was talking to a butterfly. As if that wasn’t weird enough. The she-cat gulped, but managed to give him a small smile. She only stared at him, not knowing what to say. Should she have spoken to him at all? Evidently! He did speak to her first! Why did she seem like a fish out of water? Her mouth opened to say something, but immediately shut, not knowing what to say.

This was why she needed Tigerpaw. He knew how to handle business. He knew how to make friends. He made friends for the both of them, even though they would prefer to hang out with the tiger-striped tom than the likes of her. Fairypaw slightly turned away from her, hiding the sheepishness that was corrupting her. Why had she have to be so shy when meeting new cats? Whenever she was with Tigerpaw, she was giddy to start the conversation first...but she wasn’t with him.

And, she turned back to look at the tom, giving him another small smile. He was still waiting. For her. To give him an answer. ‘’Butterfly.’’ She simply mewed, anxiousness taking over her. Oh, nice job, Fairy, a butterfly? Is that all you could say? She could practically hear the scolding from Tigerpaw in that very moment.

The she-cat cleared her throat, taking in a couple breaths. ‘’I, um, a butterfly landed on me. It was so pretty!’’ She giggled nervously. ‘’...I was talking to a butterfly.’’ She admits again, before she sits on her haunches and stare at her dainty paws. Have her paws always been that small? Hmm, some things you never fully notice until an awkward moment. Then, she quickly mewed, ‘’Sorry, I didn’t know anyone was here.’’ She twitched her nose. ‘’Did I bother you…?’’

Last edited by Brilliance; March 26th, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Memerofthememes

@Nighty
Quiet stream went a ways from camp and into a hollow tree, there, was a large nest and the outside was decorated with colorful leaves and flowers. The inside was just a nest surrounded with a few roses, tulips, etc.