Recent Threads
Go to first new post why is rizz banned
by ashtuft
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:14 AM
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 10:14 AM
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:08 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She purred,” Thankfully not. It goes against my beliefs.” She meowed. She flicked her flame colored tail, her blue eyes focused on him, she realized suddenly she wasn’t just thinking he could make a suitable mate she actually had a crush on him. She finally knew what a crush was atlast.
Batface chuckled " how?if you don't mind me asking " he meowed tilting his head it's just teaching some one to better themselves to learn how to be a true warrior the tom stood up and stretched out feeling quite lazy at the moment then he layed back down on his side yet again . He looked up at the sky and his whiskers twitched as he watched a bird fly overhead .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed again tried to hold her gaze but when she tilted her head it was hard. Instead, he sniffed the prey pile for any crow food, relieved to find none for now. He looked back at Hollypelt who seemed to not have anything else to say. And he couldn't blame her, as for now, he had nothing left to ask. Wait, the sun,"what do you think makes the sun so... Comforting?" He asked, staring up at the sky and then back at Holypelt.
She sighed and replied, "I don't know if 'comforting' is the word for it. I guess it's just warm... and dependable. It rises every day, and we depend on it. Even with all of that pressure, it doesn't fail us. It's nice, I guess." She shrugged lightly and watched the other cats frolick around. They seemed so carefree and lively, and they had energy that Hollypelt could never seem to summon. She blinked slowly and looked at him, less shy now than she had been before.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@mompaws @Charmer @2018 Okapi @seasalt

Juniperpaw looked at Owlwing with a mixture of pleasure and happiness before shuffling into place beside the warrior. Not only did Shinefang reassure her she won't die but he actually complimented Owlwing. Not many received a kind comment from the SkyClan medicine cat without an additional sarcastic comment. She looked back to Shinefang as the tom pulled out what she recognized as yarrow. Juniperpaw had experience with the herb already, but she only knew that it expelled poison from the body. She'd saved a kit who chose to visit her den when she was away and eat all her herbs. As the older medicine cat spoke, Juniperpaw brought her forepaw to her mouth where she carefully unwrapped the cobweb while listening intently to Shinefang. When Shinefang finished, Juniperpaw chirped, ``And wash your paws after - right?``
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:55 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
She sighed and replied, "I don't know if 'comforting' is the word for it. I guess it's just warm... and dependable. It rises every day, and we depend on it. Even with all of that pressure, it doesn't fail us. It's nice, I guess." She shrugged lightly and watched the other cats frolick around. They seemed so carefree and lively, and they had energy that Hollypelt could never seem to summon. She blinked slowly and looked at him, less shy now than she had been before.
Hawkspeed smiled,"something you can always say is dependable, when you can't say that about anything else. Whether it be prey, time, or others" he blinked at her in understanding.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed smiled,"something you can always say is dependable, when you can't say that about anything else. Whether it be prey, time, or others" he blinked at her in understanding.
"Exactly," Hollypelt sighed. She wished others would catch onto what she meant as quickly. Many cats misunderstood what she was trying to say and took it as an insult or reminder of sorts. She smiled and replied, "Yes, not everyone is dependable as the sun, but there are some cats who don't make life any harder than it is." She shrugged and looked at Hawkspeed, tilting her head. He did seem like a very curious tom, and she wondered, as he did about her timidity, if his curiosity was caused by something or if he was like this naturally.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Batface chuckled " how?if you don't mind me asking " he meowed tilting his head it's just teaching some one to better themselves to learn how to be a true warrior the tom stood up and stretched out feeling quite lazy at the moment then he layed back down on his side yet again . He looked up at the sky and his whiskers twitched as he watched a bird fly overhead .
Flamingspirit flicked her tail,” I got my beliefs from my family. They taught me that toms do the hunting and fighting, and she-cats are only good for bearing kits. They also taught me that I shouldn’t pick my own mate, I should let the tom pick me out of all she she-cats in the clan, ofcourse unlike my parents if I completely hate the tom I probably would refuse to be their mate. My mother judges me for occassionally walking or when ordered to go on patrol attending it, but I do it because the word of Grousestar is the warrior code. So that I must obey, unlike my mother who will refuse.” She murmered I hope I end up with a good mate unlike my mother who’s miserable with my father, but fakes it around him

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:28 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Exactly," Hollypelt sighed. She wished others would catch onto what she meant as quickly. Many cats misunderstood what she was trying to say and took it as an insult or reminder of sorts. She smiled and replied, "Yes, not everyone is dependable as the sun, but there are some cats who don't make life any harder than it is." She shrugged and looked at Hawkspeed, tilting her head. He did seem like a very curious tom, and she wondered, as he did about her timidity, if his curiosity was caused by something or if he was like this naturally.
Hawkspeed tilted his head, confused, he was very knowledgeable due to his curiosity, but he had never heard anyone say that,"what do you mean by that?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Flamingspirit flicked her tail,” I got my beliefs from my family. They taught me that toms do the hunting and fighting, and she-cats are only good for bearing kits. They also taught me that I shouldn’t pick my own mate, I should let the tom pick me out of all she she-cats in the clan, ofcourse unlike my parents if I completely hate the tom I probably would refuse to be their mate. My mother judges me for occassionally walking or when ordered to go on patrol attending it, but I do it because the word of Grousestar is the warrior code. So that I must obey, unlike my mother who will refuse.” She murmered I hope I end up with a good mate unlike my mother who’s miserable with my father, but fakes it around him
The Tom hummed at her response and a small smile showed on his muzzle flamingspirit proved to be very interesting he decided to leave this poor molly alone. Sometimes he would decide to leave his ' victims ' alone but most of the time not . " whos your mother? If it's alright to ask dear " he meowed with another tail

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 13th, 2018, 09:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing blinked at the apprentice in surprise for a moment, before an amused smile etched across her muzzle. Juniperpaw was so kit-like, joking with no care in a world. She never had a chance to experience being carefree, and have fun as a kit. "Ah, hello." The gray and tabby greeted kindly before her brow furrowed as she looked at the "injured leg". She had listened to the advice Shinefang had given the others. Her yellow eyes darted to the cobwebs, grabbing, and then starting to wrap them around the foreleg. Tight enough to not suffocate the leg from circulation, but not loose enough for it to not fall off of her leg. It looked a little messy, but overall okay. Of course, it wasn't going to be perfect since she was nervous and this was her first time. But it still looked decent enough.
@AbsurdJinx @Charmer @mompaws @seasalt
Fennelheart twitched her eyes and blinked at Shinefang awaiting another insult,” Well, it is hard to teach me.” She retorted,” You believe you know everything about my apprenticehood, their are many things you don’t know. Recall how I was always sleepy. I wasn’t sleeping- I was out at night.” She replied her eyes twinkling,” I trained on my own by moonlight. Remember that morning you awoke with me injured to a point I couldn’t train and that night I was healthy, night training, I fell out of a tree...that time.” She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
The Tom hummed at her response and a small smile showed on his muzzle flamingspirit proved to be very interesting he decided to leave this poor molly alone. Sometimes he would decide to leave his ' victims ' alone but most of the time not . " whos your mother? If it's alright to ask dear " he meowed with another tail
She flicked her tail,” Hmm..my mother is Flowersun.” She replied respectfully,” Cuckoobeetle is my father.” She added shrugging she had bright orange fur and blue eyes that looked nice.