Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:08 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 06:45 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
”Well now you are pipsqeak.” Frecklepaw said, he ment no harm but Blackpaw batted him nonetheless. Frecklepaw laughed as he dodged it and hit his paw away.
"I'm no pipsqueak!"

Baby, my phone!

Old June 27th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Cas ]

Cascadespirit entered the den, ears flicking. He was nervous to be in the presense of Icestar. He hadnt seen her in a while but always planned to return to ShadowClan. He blinked, eyes adjusting and sat down, waiting to see the scarred she-cat.

((So this is just a pre-rp to him rejoining right? Cause I already roleplayed him in the clearing like he joined.))

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 27th, 2020, 07:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

“Back kick???” Fleapaw repeated her mentors words? Back..and kick. Did she kick the evil cats back? Hrm. Well she guessed she would learn it anyway! “Is it super hard? Like super DUPER hard? How do I do it? Do I kick their back?” She asked a bombard of questions in one breath , inhaling after. Some of these moves made no sense at all. Who came up with these names? She didn't like whoever can up with them. Hmph!

“Why's it even called the back kick?? That sounds dumb.” She commented , expressing her disliking of the name. Shifting slightly from side to side , she spoke up once again a few seconds later. “And apprentice thingies are cool things. You warriors wouldn't understand.” She told in her most dramatic voice she could manage. Ah yes , apprentice things. How could someone older than her ever understand? It went against the laws of nature!!

"back kick!" duskblossom repeated after fleapaw repeated her, smiling. "hmmm.. well, it's not super DUPER hard, but i kinda suck at it because it takes some getting used to! pff i have no idea why it's called the back kick though, i think it's because you kick using your back leggies..." the warrior laughed at fleapaw's comment about her not understanding. "oh of course i wouldn't understand!! though, y'know, mannyyyyy mooonsss aggooooo, i was a young'n too! back in my day--- ack, let's just get to the back kick."

trying to think of a way to explain it, she figured she'd just show one of her lovely, amazing examples and then try to do... verbal instructions?? maybe?? duskblossom put all of her weight on her paws before kicking out her back legs, almost like she was only jumping with the rear part of her body. stumbling a little bit as she clutched the ground once more, duskblossom let out an icky grunt before grinning. "it's kinda like that! only you're actually kicking someone!! the part that makes it kinda difficult, at leas to me, is being able to quickly judge how far your opponent is before you kick out,,,... but you just have to lean all your weight on your paws and lash out with your back legs! and then hyA! sMACK, kiCK, spLOOSH, you've done a back kick!"

----------------------------------------------------------

// @Slushie pfff totally didn't forget to post this yesterdayyy ;;
"bravedawn??" dreampaw called out hesitantly. "c'mon, hurry up!" she whined, waiting to see bravedawn's familiar head pop up. her paws itched to get training again. impatiently tapping her foot on the earthy ground, she waited for bravedawn to appear. was dreampaw even at the right place?? she thought so... "b-r-a-v-e-d-a-w-n" she murmured, glancing around.

Last edited by panchiko; June 28th, 2020 at 10:35 AM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 07:13 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"I'm no pipsqueak!"
”He doesn’t mean any harm.” Blackpaw said eyeing the still laughing Frecklepaw.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 27th, 2020, 09:15 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ Shelved is Squirrelkit. ]
@gs29513
being this young is art

Old June 27th, 2020, 10:16 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
”He doesn’t mean any harm.” Blackpaw said eyeing the still laughing Frecklepaw.
"Sure.." Darkkit narrows her eyes at Frecklepaw, she felt way more scared of him now. She didn't want to show it of course.

Baby, my phone!

Old June 27th, 2020, 10:29 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Cas @Pluto ]

The white apprentice had been obediently trailing behind his mentor when Icestar approached. At first, he had thought that the leader was simply walking by, but that theory was quickly dismissed when he heard the black cat's words. Assessment? Him? Well, he supposed that he had been an apprentice for quite a while now. Actually, scratch that - he had just turned twelve moons. That was the normal age for taking an assessment, was it not, or was it slightly early? Surprisingly, despite switching clans and having gone through multiple mentors, the speed of Frostpaw's learning hadn't seem to have been hindered at all. Perhaps he was simply a quick learner, or perhaps he had been forced to learn too much in a short amount of time. Personally, the white tom believed that it was the latter. A sardonic shoutout to Stormgorse, there, for having training methods that were unquestionably cruel yet morbidly effective, and also quite traumatic. But enough of that. Frostpaw didn't even know if his first mentor was even still alive. He might've been executed... the white tom seriously doubted it.

Frostpaw's blunt gaze switched between Icestar and Flintfreckle, curiosity faintly visible in his sapphire eyes. He felt a bit out of place compared to the darker-pelted cats around him, although frankly, being self-conscious simply didn't suit him. (Was it really the pelt colors that unnerved him or was it something else? Out of leader and warrior, an apprentice was the lowest rank. He wasn't important compared to them. Easily enough, he could be cast aside.) Pushing down his misplaced unease, Frostpaw looked at Flintfreckle, then met Icestar's gaze. His mentor was giving him a choice. That was... it was supposed to be normal, wasn't it? Normal for normal cats, not normal for him. That wasn't saying that Frostpaw couldn't make his own decisions. He was quite skilled in taking care of himself, thank you very much.

"I'm ready," the apprentice agreed with his mentor. "I would prefer to take the assessment as soon as possible, if that is alright with both of you."

He had only trained with Flintfreckle once, which was during his tour around ShadowClan's territory. That had been hunting practice. He had only trained with Ravenvine, also once. Battle practice. Meanwhile, he had trained with Stormgorse for moons. Learning to hunt things that an apprentice shouldn't need to know how, learning to fight against a cat with the intent to kill; learning to survive without the aid of anyone else, and in turn, learning to withstand torture. That last one had been fun. Very fun. And by the way, he meant that sarcastically.

So frankly, despite not having trained with his current mentor for quite as long as he possibly should have, Frostpaw was fairly sure that he was ready. He wasn't worried that he would fail. Actually, he was more concerned about what happened after. What were warriors supposed to do? They hunted. They fought. Eventually, some of them got mates. But then what? It would be the same thing, over and over again. Perhaps he was getting too far ahead of himself. He needed to actually pass his assessment, first, after all. Although perhaps it was a good sign that he was nervous for his future rather than being haunted by his past.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; June 27th, 2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 11:23 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"Sure.." Darkkit narrows her eyes at Frecklepaw, she felt way more scared of him now. She didn't want to show it of course.
”Sohows the nursery ?”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 27th, 2020, 11:31 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
”Sohows the nursery ?”
"Boring, like usual.."

Baby, my phone!

Old June 27th, 2020, 11:36 PM
sadly, I exist