Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Yeah, like I'm going to let a rouge and a kittypet corner a defensive less kit!" Spottedsong growled as she followed behind them.
Fleck turned around and growled. "What, are they your kits?" He snapped.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:43 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck turned around and growled. "What, are they your kits?" He snapped.
"No, but in Thunderclan, we are all family, we care for each over and work together. And our clans kits are part of our family to." Spottedsong monologued, she was very loyal to her clan.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"No, but in Thunderclan, we are all family, we care for each over and work together. And our clans kits are part of our family to." Spottedsong monologued, she was very loyal to her clan.
"Fine then, to prove to you we won't harm them..." He paused re thinking through what he was doing "come with us, and hide. Keep an eye on the kits...The Dusk Syndicate are a big threat to the clans at the moment and they're coming..."
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:08 AM

Quote:
"Fine then, to prove to you we won't harm them..." He paused re thinking through what he was doing "come with us, and hide. Keep an eye on the kits...The Dusk Syndicate are a big threat to the clans at the moment and they're coming..."

"The clan leaders have forbidden us from going to the dusk syndicate, and, some warriors have already gone," Spottedsong growled.

(By the way, the leaders have actually done that, and, Spottedsong would never braek the code.)

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 7th, 2017 at 06:11 AM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"The clan leaders have forbidden us from going to the dusk syndicate, and, some warriors have already gone," Spottedsong growled.

(By the way, the leaders have actually done that, and, Spottedsong would never braek the code.)
"I'm not taking you to the Dusk Syndicate, I'm taking you to our special place..."
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
"I'm not taking you to the Dusk Syndicate, I'm taking you to our special place..."
"I don't trust you, it would be the perfect opportunity to kill me, get me into a hidden space, kill me, then say it was the dusk syndicate."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"I don't trust you, it would be the perfect opportunity to kill me, get me into a hidden space, kill me, then say it was the dusk syndicate."
"Blame it on them?"
"We don't wanna kill any cat! Especially you! We care more about protecting kits and queens...it's our own mini code we live by...I'm fleck by the way, That's aria" he signalled with his tail towards the black scarred she-cat. "And...we'll be on our way now...Nice knowing you!"
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
"Blame it on them?"
"We don't wanna kill any cat! Especially you! We care more about protecting kits and queens...it's our own mini code we live by...I'm fleck by the way, That's aria" he signalled with his tail towards the black scarred she-cat. "And...we'll be on our way now...Nice knowing you!"
"Me, a queen! Ha. I won't cower in a hidden spot, I'll be in the midst of battle, fighting for the clan and the code. Goodbye coward."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"Me, a queen! Ha. I won't cower in a hidden spot, I'll be in the midst of battle, fighting for the clan and the code. Goodbye coward."
Fleck growled and unsheathed his claws. He was about to pounce on the warrior when Aria stopped him. "Give it up, Fleck!" She hissed "they're smarter again...let's go..."
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hmm...that doesn't sound bad. If I can defeat you, maybe I'll take that 'kits become apprentices at a younger age.'" Owlkit looked a good deal happier, as though she had almost forgotten this was a game. That she were in a fierce battle in this game, and that if she didn't fight she was going to lose. "Honorable? You? I thought you were, but now that you have tried to take my throne from me my...loyal...servant, I have to say that I no longer believe in your honor. Or loyalty. Even though I like your rules, I believe you are not a fit leader and I will fight you to win." Owlkit mewed. Her tail lashed fiercely and she scowled. Her grey blue hues twinkled in a friendly manner, although it was hard to catch through her playfully fierce scowl.

Owlkit jumped, struggling not to unsheathe her claws as she jumped into the air and came back down, her tail whipping at the air in a ferocious manner. Although it was hard for her to look ferocious when she was nervous, and it showed on her expression. The kit sighed, glancing at the tom as though to see if he had noticed. She had the feeling that he probably had...it would have been pretty hard for him to just ignore it. The she cat darted towards him, taking a flying leap through the air.

She was aiming for the tom's back, and she missed her mark just barely, landing behind him. The she cat began to bat at his tail as though she were indeed a very young kit, playing with her Mother or sibling's tail in the nursery. She thought of Storkpaw as an older brother...except he was better than a brother, she just didn't know how to explain it. Perhaps it was because they had never fought before and she sincerely doubted that they ever would. That made her feel better, and she continued to play with his tail, batting at it with her soft paws, almost forgetting that they were in the middle of a game and Storkpaw might pin her again at any second.
@Empress Of Evil
Storkpaw listened, a smile flickering over his maw. He loved when she acted so stubborn, it was...cute one could say. Just one of He many things he enjoyed when he was with her. "You winning? Very bold talk you have going on there, but will you love up to it?" He smirked. He watched as she jumped, and laughter welled inside him, he ducked his head away, as if something had caught his attention in the side lines. He watched as she glanced back nervously, eyeing him with wonder. Probably, he guessed, she wondered if he saw her fear. Pleased it had worked, he turned back only to see her hind legs flying over his body. Instinctively he tucked his head in and rolled forwards, in case her jump was mis-aimed. Pleased with his quick thinking, he was almost oblivious to the soft battering of his tail. Ducking his head and peering under his belly, he saw the small frame of the white and brown kit, batting his tail with her tiny paws. Grinning, he lifted his tail slowly until it was out of the reach of her paws. "Haha can't reach it now, you'll have to jump." He teased happily. He watched her, his best friend, playing with his tail. He felt joy swirling inside him, an emotion he rarely felt since the loss of his true birth mother. For the first time in a while, he was truly happy.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread