Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:10 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:03 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:02 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:57 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 10:23 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

He would've insisted on her going to see the medicine cat, but he soon forgot, and quickly fell away from the molly, his fur fluffed up. He watched her, not sure if she would easily accept his inability to walk, much less be good at games, but he never gave up. It wasn't him. Despite the fact he felt a slight tickle in his throat, he ignored it and scooped up some moss as well, getting ready to toss it at Autumnkit.
Autumnkit watched the other kit, she smiled and mewed, "You go first, I'm not much of a thrower." She crouched down, ready to leap up and catch it. She remembered seeing apprentices practice in the clearing, she tucked her paws under her. Like a spring. I like Mudkit, he's nice, unlike Twigkit. She's so prejudiced. The young kit thought back to her enemy, she had felt a weird emotion come off her when she said her father was a rouge.... Was it shame! I feel bad for her... But only a bit!

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:23 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Well, no matter what you do or don't like, I think you will be a great warrior," she purred giving his shoulder a lick. She had to stand up on her hind legs to reach his shoulder. She then sat back down and purred wrapping her tail around her paws. "You know," she paused tilting her head. "I wonder if they will judge me because my father was a Loner," she mewed. She then thought for a moment, "He never visits, but I guess he isn't aloud to. When I get older, I'm gonna go find him," she stated.
Teakit smiled at the other molly, happy that she still believed he would be good, he liked that he wasn't not being suppressed, that nobody was telling him he had to Ben a warrior, made him feel better. Upon the mollys question his icy blue hues gleamed with amusement and joy "No, they shouldn't, Andy if they do just ignore them, you can find peace without people telling you what you are and what's you aren't." he said softly, his eyes half idled "That would seem like a fun adventure, may take a while though cats do tend to move a lot." he said, slightly warning her, slightly praising her, he respected her, she seemed strong and reliable, though she may come off as shy, she thought things through and she is sweet, it seemed as though the two would become close friends.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:23 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Crystalpaw was ready to object but decided otherwise and closed her eyes. She then began to trot into the forest, her eyes closed. She saw where it landed, but with her eyes closed the ability to tell how far she must go was difficult. Slowly, she walked into the overgrowth, and she stepped on something. The stone? Wait... WHAT?! The thing she stepped on was moving and her eyes shot open. A snake layed under her paw. Her eyes widened and she scream, jumping back, her paw with a sudden feel of pain.

She jumped into a nearby tree and clung to the branch as it slithered away, but she was too scared to realize it was gone. "D-Daddy!" she screamed, clinging ti the tree for dear life. It was a non-poisonous snake, thank god, but it still rocked her.
Darkoak perked his ears up at Crystalpaws scream. He raced over just as the snake slithered away. He looked up and saw Crystalpaw clinging to a tree. Darkoak sat beside the tree. He looked at Crystalpaw, and began to groom his fur once more.Shes going to have to learn how to deal with her fears. he thought. Darkoak let out a small laugh then looked up at Crystalpaw
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:26 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Teakit smiled at the other molly, happy that she still believed he would be good, he liked that he wasn't not being suppressed, that nobody was telling him he had to Ben a warrior, made him feel better. Upon the mollys question his icy blue hues gleamed with amusement and joy "No, they shouldn't, Andy if they do just ignore them, you can find peace without people telling you what you are and what's you aren't." he said softly, his eyes half idled "That would seem like a fun adventure, may take a while though cats do tend to move a lot." he said, slightly warning her, slightly praising her, he respected her, she seemed strong and reliable, though she may come off as shy, she thought things through and she is sweet, it seemed as though the two would become close friends.
She purred, "You know, I would like you to join me when I go look for him," she mewed, "Promise?" she asked looking up at the taller kit. She needed someone to make her strong. Someone to back her up and make her do things that she thought she couldn't do because of that someone. She blinked as a breeze came through and ruffled her fur. She then groomed herself, then turned back to the tom.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak perked his ears up at Crystalpaws scream. He raced over just as the snake slithered away. He looked up and saw Crystalpaw clinging to a tree. Darkoak sat beside the tree. He looked at Crystalpaw, and began to groom his fur once more.Shes going to have to learn how to deal with her fears. he thought. Darkoak let out a small laugh then looked up at Crystalpaw
"What's so funny!" Crystalpaw snapped. She growled and jumped from the tree, aiming to tackle him again. "That was so scary! What if it was poisonous! It bit me! I could have died! You would have laughed then I would have died then you would be sad again." she rambled. She was rather easily scared, and was flustered from him laughing. She hadn't traveled out of the clearing before, so everything was new and rather fearful.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:41 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Oh.., great Starclan! She thought, eyes filled with sympathy. "Its okay...its okay...don't worry..shh.." She patted the small kit gently. Why did this have to do to deserve this? Why? Shallowfall thought with distress, so young, and already, death was right in front of they're eyes. Poor, poor kit. It didn't understand, at all. "Dear, the apprentice, is dead, I'm not sure what happened, but he's dead.." The senior muttered to the kit, sorrow glistening in her honey orange amber hues. She's so young, too young to understand, grief, or any of this, oh, why Starclan, why did you have to do this?! Shallowfall thought, You took my mothers life, this young apprentice, and this kit's innocence... She knew death was unstoppable, no matter how much she tried to prevent, to stop, to do anything. It was, impossible, unalterable. "I know..I know...you're too young too understand death, i'm so sorry you had to witness this, little one." The old she cat murmured, rubbing her back, trying to comfort Dreamkit, at least for now, at least.
The word 'Death' sent an icy cold feeling that crawled up her spine, made her heart lurch, it made her feel cold, scared. She turned her green gaze back to the limp body, she didn't believe it, that he was dead, it looked like he was sleeping, he looked relaxed, comfortable, the only thing that's was odd were his eyes, clouded over, pale, they had no light, no sparkle, lifeless. The marbled molly froze, her eyes wide, lifeless, lifeless, it hit her, it hit her hard, the word stuck with her, it made her realize just what 'death' was, just how cruel it was. She bit her lip and tried to push herself further into the Warriors heat, hoping it would warm up the icy coldness she felt at the moment "T-That's awful, horrid, why? Did he have to?" she asked, tears still pooling in her eyes, but she couldn't stop, who would be able to? This was the first time she's witnessed death, and she new next to nothing about it other than that it was awful. She wanted to know what exactly 'death' was, though at the same time, she wanted nothing to do with it, she wanted to walk away, leave it at this, but she couldn't something inside of her was yelling, shouting, telling her to learn, to understand, to suffer as she learnedly the truth "What is....death?" she asked softly, her green hues locked on Shallowfall, anguish and curiosity danced in the watered orbs, she awaited the warrior to answer, to let he know, to enlighten her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:43 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

"What's so funny!" Crystalpaw snapped. She growled and jumped from the tree, aiming to tackle him again. "That was so scary! What if it was poisonous! It bit me! I could have died! You would have laughed then I would have died then you would be sad again." she rambled. She was rather easily scared, and was flustered from him laughing. She hadn't traveled out of the clearing before, so everything was new and rather fearful.
Darkoak got up, standing to his full size. He was larger then the apprentice, he looked down at her. "Timberstar could have picked Sapphirepaw or even Moonpaw to be my apprentice. Instead I requested you. Now Crystalpaw, if you we're in danger I would have helped. Your alive. I expect you to follow my training, I also expect you to not question me. Do you under stand?" He asked. Darkoak looked into her eyes, his gaze was harsh but there was warmth in them also.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Darkoak got up, standing to his full size. He was larger then the apprentice, he looked down at her. "Timberstar could have picked Sapphirepaw or even Moonpaw to be my apprentice. Instead I requested you. Now Crystalpaw, if you we're in danger I would have helped. Your alive. I expect you to follow my training, I also expect you to not question me. Do you under stand?" He asked. Darkoak looked into her eyes, his gaze was harsh but there was warmth in them also.
Crystalpaw breathed heavily, and her gaze softened. She looked down at her paws, hiding the hot, unshed tears that welled in her eyes. "S-sorry...." she mewed softly. "I miss mama..." she whispered, trying to hold back the tears that kept building in her eyes.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:01 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

Crystalpaw breathed heavily, and her gaze softened. She looked down at her paws, hiding the hot, unshed tears that welled in her eyes. "S-sorry...." she mewed softly. "I miss mama..." she whispered, trying to hold back the tears that kept building in her eyes.
Darkoak sighed, "I do to... But would she want you to cry? No. She would want you to be the best warrior ever, and I'm going to help you do that." He purred. Darkoak crouched down, moving in a hunting position. "Now, you want me to help you find that pebble? I'm not letting you go until you do, with your eyes closed." He purred.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Darkoak sighed, "I do to... But would she want you to cry? No. She would want you to be the best warrior ever, and I'm going to help you do that." He purred. Darkoak crouched down, moving in a hunting position. "Now, you want me to help you find that pebble? I'm not letting you go until you do, with your eyes closed." He purred.
Crystalpaw smiled softly, sniffling. "Yeah..." she replied, and stood up. "But, uh, how in StaClan are we gunna be able to find a pebble in a forest full of them?" she asked, looking around.
(Wanna RP Dark and Moon in StC later?)

Last edited by monfang; January 16th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Closed Thread