Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
18/100

"Nice to meet you too," Mallowpaw told them. "So, uh, how's your training going?"
i just got done with a border tour, what about you?

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; February 17th, 2024 at 06:54 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
i just got done with a border tour, what about you?
Mallowpaw
19/100

"It's good. I just did a hunting lesson." Mallowpaw sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. It was still cold, even though she was used to it by now.
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
"No," she gazed at the entrance, lowering her eyelids. "But they're still cats. They live in a different place, and have different preferences of food. They have a different name too, but they're still cats; just like you and me, large, and small."

She curled her tail around her paws.

"I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go after I have my kits." Gathering her courage to continue speaking, Moontail at last gazed down at the little tom, her eyes motherly, and her tone soft, and smooth. "If I do have to leave, would you be friends with my kits? ...Would you look after them for me?"
Elkkit's brow furrowed. Sure, maybe they were still cats, but he was old enough to understand that they weren't ThunderClan. "They probably don't care about us. Why do we have to care if they don't?"

At the mention of Moontail's kits, his frown deepened. "...Um. I don't know what'll happen after, but... why not ask someone older to do that?" What was the point in asking a baby to take care of babies?
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Elkkit's brow furrowed. Sure, maybe they were still cats, but he was old enough to understand that they weren't ThunderClan. "They probably don't care about us. Why do we have to care if they don't?"

At the mention of Moontail's kits, his frown deepened. "...Um. I don't know what'll happen after, but... why not ask someone older to do that?" What was the point in asking a baby to take care of babies?
She sighed. "You'll be older by the time my kits are just beginning their lives. And I would not trust anyone else in this clan to be understanding towards them. They will likely be disliked, if just because they are.. were mine."

Turning to him, she did not crouch or nuzzle him as if he were too young to begin to understand anymore. Even if her words did not get through his fur, the words may come back to him a later day. If not, at least she had been able to say something without being accused of ill intent.

"Because if we don't care, and they don't care, who would care about anyone? Why should we care about ThunderClan, or each other then.. if we cannot care about someone else? Even if they are evil, or disagreeable, I dare myself to come from this shell of hate, to see why anyone cares, for anything. I do not have to like them, I do not need to agree, but I can love them, because I know I care about things myself."

She chuckled at herself, perhaps it would be too mysterious afterall for a kit his age, but she continued.

"Your question of care, earlier... You understand that my kits are alive, even before being born... so ask..." she whispered, gazing into his eyes with blue pools filled to the brim with emotion, "why... do you care?"
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 17th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

t / Welll hello Mousekit! Moondapple called and walked accros the clearing. Are you bored?
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Mousepaw sat bored in the clearing ugh, it's so boring here... sea thought I wanna go and help fight..! ...but I also don't wanna get punished... hmmmm... sea hummed, lost in thought
(sorry if I resond slow)
Old February 17th, 2024, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Mallowpaw
19/100

"It's good. I just did a hunting lesson." Mallowpaw sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. It was still cold, even though she was used to it by now.
mouse scooches over to share warmth with mallow. You seemed cold, so I thought I'd share some warmth with you sea explained

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
She sighed. "You'll be older by the time my kits are just beginning their lives. And I would not trust anyone else in this clan to be understanding towards them. They will likely be disliked, if just because they are.. were mine."

Turning to him, she did not crouch or nuzzle him as if he were too young to begin to understand anymore. Even if her words did not get through his fur, the words may come back to him a later day. If not, at least she had been able to say something without being accused of ill intent.

"Because if we don't care, and they don't care, who would care about anyone? Why should we care about ThunderClan, or each other then.. if we cannot care about someone else? Even if they are evil, or disagreeable, I dare myself to come from this shell of hate, to see why anyone cares, for anything. I do not have to like them, I do not need to agree, but I can love them, because I know I care about things myself."

She chuckled at herself, perhaps it would be too mysterious afterall for a kit his age, but she continued.

"Your question of care, earlier... You understand that my kits are alive, even before being born... so ask..." she whispered, gazing into his eyes with blue pools filled to the brim with emotion, "why... do you care?"
"Yeah, but I'll be Elkpaw, not Elkawesomesnakekiller or Elkbestwarriorever," Elkkit quipped, starting to get a little defensive. Why was she asking him as if it were already decided?? He had his siblings to worry about already, he didn't need additional babies to be concerned over. "I mean a big cat. I won't be big."

Everything she said just set off weirdness in his head, like the last time he'd spoken to her before Dad had intercepted. He shuffled his paws, an uncomfortable expression flickering across his face. "Because... they're ThunderClan? I care about ThunderClan. It's my home and it's where Mom and Dad are."
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
mouse scooches over to share warmth with mallow. You seemed cold, so I thought I'd share some warmth with you sea explained
Mallowpaw
20/100

Mallowpaw stiffened slightly as Mousepaw's fur brushed against hers. She wasn't used to being so close to anyone except Moonfrost and Foxpaw. She barely even knew this cat. Still, it did make her warmer... "Thanks," Mallowpaw muttered with a small smile.

(I'm assuming this is their first interaction since they were asking each others names and stuff, and their friendship will develop from here.)
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Mallowpaw
20/100

Mallowpaw stiffened slightly as Mousepaw's fur brushed against hers. She wasn't used to being so close to anyone except Moonfrost and Foxpaw. She barely even knew this cat. Still, it did make her warmer... "Thanks," Mallowpaw muttered with a small smile.

(I'm assuming this is their first interaction since they were asking each others names and stuff, and their friendship will develop from here.)
no problem sea said smiling slightly
(yea that's fine :3 )

name and pronoun shop