Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finding our way home
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:53 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:47 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:42 PM
Looking for Fallenkit...
by poppy
Last post by poppy
Today 10:39 PM
Unoffical OTMs?
by Bean
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:31 PM

Old December 8th, 2022, 02:39 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Haven was scavangeing for cobwebs from the surrounding trees. The tom knew there was bloodshed to come which he didn't want to be around for. But the aftermath could be a good opportunity. He had been fed so far, so he was satisfied. Might as well return the favor. Show he was useful.
Old December 8th, 2022, 09:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Storm
for awkward baby's staring at fallow, moon and hawk @Moonraven @Riz @NinjaBloss

The blue eyed, spotted child sat in the clearing. The kit's cheek was swollen and tinged with purple from where her mother had struck her across the face, but she knew better than to speak about it. Or complain. Storm had better stuff to do. Like sit awkwardly and watch the things go on by. Like the drama going on in front of her, which captivated the fluffy Egyptian Mau's attention, and she fixated on it. Something to distract her from the ache in her cheek. She watched a dark gray tom, who seemed to be authorative to the others in some way, and then her eyes shifted to a ragged lilac molly, who was scarred a lot. Kind of like Dad.

Storm then looked at a large tom who was looking at their prey. The slender, spotted silver kitten narrowed her eyes, fluffing out her fur but staying silent. Mother had taught her that she was better wuiet, after all. And she needed to make mother proud, or she would be upset. Big time upset. So she kept watching the three attention grabbing cats, and she wondered if they had kids. Do they hit their kids, too? Like Mother? Maybe she was being a baby about this. The small molly looked behind her into the den. Was her mother awake, and if so, was she mad? Already?

Turning back to stare at the tall, dark gray tom who was turning to leave, and caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were trustworthy eyes. So unlike any eyes she had ever seen before. It was fascinating.

Maybe someday she could live somewhere where she wouldn't be hungry, where everyone's eyes were safe looking. Maybe someday she could have a Mommy and Daddy that she wasn't scared of. But as her mother's soft, beckoning growl came from one of the two dens, Storm wasn't sure if either day would ever come. So she left the kind-eyed tom as he turned his back, and turned her own and hurried into the den, not wanting to keep Mother waiting.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 10th, 2022, 09:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

William

It had been a bit since the...eviction notice. It still made his blood boil, it just solidified his belief in how pathetic the clans were. Using their clanmates as a shield instead of admitting how scared they were of Outsiders. He was almost positive he saw them shaking. They were not to be trifled with, they were to be feared and respected. Having that sad excuse of a whatever they call themselves waltz into their little make-shift camp claiming they were violent? Which was rude. They weren't violent yet, that would happen later.

But he was coming back into their home with good news. Great news in fact! He had a few traitors, had a few felines who decided to leave to their side. He would kill them first when they begin their Revolution. But that was farther into the future.

Ears twitched as he strut his way towards his little tree stump. He had to put on another show. They had to leave...but that stinky excuse of a leader never said anything about disbanding. Even if she did, he wouldn't listen. He stood up there for a moment, allowing his gaggle of idiots to notice him. Realize he was up there. After a few more moments, he cleared his throat. "Attention everyone!" he hollered, a smile blooming across his features.

He let everyone gather, shooting their babysitters from the Clans a glare before he continued. "As you all remember, we have been told we had to leave this area...because this Clan found us far too frightening." he hummed. "So, to keep them...comfortable. We all will leave tonight. I have found us a new home. My family. It will be a...tight squeeze though." he should seem sad about this. Should seem disheartened. Except it was exciting news, full of even more possiblities.

He let them chatter amongst themselves before he hopped down. "Follow me, for our official new beginning. It had it's rocky start, I know. But starting is always the hardest." he said with a chuckle.

And so, they began their move.

@NinjaBloss , @Clock Dragonshifter , @nocturnal naiad , @Spooky jupi , @Fenixwolf , @xghostie , @Dino , @SplashyLumi , @judas , @Pine'Paw , @FredTheFrog , @Pheasantflight , @Eaglet , @vellichor , @Shade. , @CreeperLover649 , @Spoooooooooooky , @Willowfern , @Karmic , @Estelle , @RougeSkeleton , @Littlepaw(leap) , @Ghostbuster lane , @Willie Warf , @~^Nova^~ , @oleander , @Gunnar , @Katulaura , @Lester , @SplashyLumi , @hope , @Poprock , @Little Dakota , @Apollo. , @snekeyes4 , @Flea , @Emo Rat , @SpiritTheRat0w0 , @jupiter , @Jingle Bell Dragon , @lonely.lilyx , @Holly Jolly Ashie

[ Feel free to have your characters respond. This Thread will be closed Tomorrow! If you have username changes dhkjf please leave me a vm so I can update my mentions list. Here soon I will have Allegiances, so I can keep track of who has what character /w\ . New Gloaming Camp will be posted tomorrow! Keep an eye out o/ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 10th, 2022, 09:09 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

WEAVER

Those Clan cats were starting to churn and siphon away Weaver's seemingly endless patience. Twice now, she had been tailed, though she shook them off with a glare, and several times, she had felt eyes on her.

She'd never felt so... naked.

So it was with relief when William called to them, and to soothe their aggravation. She purred in relief. A move. A new start. Though she didn't exactly believe the intention of making the clan cats comfortable, it was willingly followed by the gray and white she-cat.

She got up to follow William, eager to get away. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any other... staring cats where they were moving.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; December 10th, 2022 at 09:09 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:05 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

@Starfall

Gater groaned. He already didnt like the fact of staying with so many shady cats around, now they'd be packed tight in some den with all of them. No way.

"Hey William. Ive got den in that direction. Could I just stay there or do I have to stay with Yall?"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:19 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ @Starfall }

Scorpion watched William come back and say they were moving. She followed without another word.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Grey
He/him

The burly tomcat felt like tipping trees all over those... WindClan cats. Better yet, their home. How would they like it if a bunch of cats came sneering into their place, telling them they had to leave?

Hmm. New place, huh? Was it perhaps more secretive then this place? Grey figured after the Clan Cats found them, they needed to be more cautious. Then again, that's what he was there for. He could fight, for cats that needed it. Like this rag tag group he was a part of.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old December 11th, 2022, 04:38 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cactus flexed her claws eagerly. “We shall make those worms pay for their actions!” She hissed gleefully.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 11th, 2022, 02:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Storm watched as the leader jumped up onto his stupid tree stump, the purple bruise on her cheek had faded to an ugly, spotty yellow as the Egyptian Mau listened to the leader. Her mother was sleeping, per use, screaming at Storm had tuckered the old crow out evidently. The fluffy, blue eyed Molly thought again of the warm eyed Clan tom she had seen in the camp earlier, and shivered slightly. She wondered if he had seen her. If he had seen her, maybe he would come and get her. He could come and take her far far away from her angry mom and condescending dad. from the peach and white tom that she knew as William, who scared the living lights out of her.

And now they were moving. The little flash of hope that the dark gray tom and his friendly eyes had lit inside her, hope for a better safer life, was squandered, stomped on, and the kit visibly shrunk down. Not again. She couldn't get stuck without a way out again. But where would she go? Her father had told her horror stories of the Clans, how they ripped the pelts off of cats, along with detailed descriptions of a young molly who was a a few seasons older than her who had gotten completely torn apart. merciless overkill was the term herr father had used. She was now struggling to choose, because both situations were unsafe.

So she chose to grab her most prized possession from her nest- a mossy green mossball, that she had played with repeatedly alone. Slipping into the den where she stayed, Storm picked up her mossball, and nosed her mother anxiously. "Mother, we have to go now." Her voice was bleak, and she looked around the den. She was one of the only kits here, wasn't she? And she definitely wasn't anyone's number one priority. Her mother stood up with an ill tempered hiss, giving Storm her traditional good morning swat on the head, growling something incoherent. "I'm not carrying you, maggot, so keep up or you'll be left behind." Her mother's threats made Storm shiver and not because of the cold.

"Okay mother." And as her tired mother began to briskly pad after William, Storm did her very best to keep up, only realizing as she they were growing farther and farther away that she had forgotten her moss ball. The small kitten looked back at the ever growing smaller dens. If she left to go get it now, she'd get left behind. So the anguished child turned and kept hurrying her little child legs to keep her mother within a 3 yard distance, trying to forget about her beloved toy.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 11th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old December 11th, 2022, 04:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fablespinner
She/Her/They/Them

Ever since Fablespinner had joined this musty band of idiot outsiders, who knew not anything, she'd noticed a pattern. Evidently, all of them were fish-brains with nothing to do and as grumpy as the most irritating elder. Fablespinner should know. She'd had to take care of her father as an elder, until she got tired of his constant yelling and put an end to his chattering mouth. Pshaw, old cats didn't deserve to live, anyway.

...Of course, Fablespinner herself wasn't old. Oh no, of course not. If anyone called her old she'd rip their throat out and then feed their relatives their organs.

Because after all, a cat should be raised dignified. With manners and poise and even dramatics if the times called for it. Unusually sharp claws dug into the ground at the mention of raising family. Ugh, how Fablespinner despised her own. Well, she adored her son, although she had no idea where he'd gone. But it was little Lark that had always been the problem. Little Lark, with her stupid not-green eyes and father's affection. Why couldn't Lark have been like FABLESPINNER? Why not, hm? Why couldn't she have been born without any trace of Risk woven into her fiber of being?

Of course, Lark had a major flaw if she wasn't exactly like her mother. That was what Fablespinner had figured out a long time ago. If her kits were not like her, they were pathetically useless. The oriental longhair's ears perked, flicking in William's direction as the cream tom called all those in camp to attention. Ugh. Fablespinner hated these meetings. They were boring, and none of them were about her, so why should she care. But she watched either way, lime hues trained on mostly on William, or on her own claws.

Eventually rising to her paws as so did the rest of those cats attentive enough to have listened to their mishap leader, Fablespinner followed the group, footsteps near-silent. She didn't particularly care about any of this, except having a chance to claw out the throat of her daughter, and find out where her missing son had gone.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; December 11th, 2022 at 04:15 PM.