Old June 6th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

@Undertaker @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ @Rose
[Hawkbite]

-----

Hawkbite awaited silently in the undergrowth as his gaze danced around the cats distracting the dogs. So far, everything was going to plan and hopefully it would stay that way. Dogs were pretty simple minded creatures. He merely awaited the Enforcer to make the first move, he wasn't going to overstep his boundaries when it came to rank. It simply wasn't his job. When he earned the title, he would consider it then. The only thing that nearly made him get up and going was when Dawnstar wasn't moving from the counter-attack. He trusted their leader though, so he sat back and awaited. She could handle herself, he'd seen it time and time again. He breathed a silent sigh of relief when Deadfeather stepped in to distract the beast away from their leader once more.

He followed Larkfire most of the way to the dog, taking a different approach at the animal so it didn't expect -- or see -- him coming. Everyone was aiming for the top, aka the most protected area, Hawkbite was aiming below.

So, when Larkfire took her position with shredding the beast's back and tail, Hawkbite bolted from his hiding spot, claws outstretched to meet the animal's side. "I've got an idea!" the words fell out of his mouth in a hurry as he ran. It was a solid thud when the tom landed the side hit, his claws sinking into fur and flesh as he used the leverage to throw his back end under the dog. Hopefully the land was enough to throw the dog off balance so it had to recoup before it realized what he was doing. His teeth broke skin too as he used his bite as extra leverage to hang on, his -- longer than usual -- canines were enough to dig decent holes into the beasts' side. In a few quick moments, the tom was rapidly ripping his back claws as hard as he could -- considering the semi-awkward angle -- through the beasts' soft underbelly, aiming specifically below the ribcage. He had to feel for it, but when he found the soft spot, he knew as the dog let out an agonized snarl.

This position only held for a few seconds since Hawkbite had to dodge the counter-attack. It was vulnerable position so as soon as the beast turned it's head to snap towards him, Hawkbite released and fell to the ground, darting into the undergrowth again and awaiting Dawnstar or Deadfeather to do their part and distract.

The blood that dripped from the beasts' underbelly was enough to tell him that he hit his mark. It wasn't a lot, yet, but they would get there. Hopefully Larkfire would catch what he was doing. With how scarred this animal was, they would be fighting through tougher skin on it's back. The head and underbelly just had to be the way they went, but everyone could try their own strategies he supposed. He just knew what he was doing. No animal would survive their entrails falling out.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 6th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:08 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Woollyfeather watched Pepperleaf for the split seconds her patrolmate launched her self at the dog, her gaze appreciative to see the other molly match her leap.
She opened her maw to yell a compliment the warrior's way, but with the dog closing in fast, there was no time for niceties.
She lilac point darted from the snarling maw, twisting mid stride to rake her claws across its face to keep its interest on her to give Pepperleaf time to run.
"Keep your attention on me, slime tooth."
She snarled before darting beneath its cream coloured body as it swung her way, nipping its ankle as she passed.
Once she thought the other molly was safe, she yelled to her, seeing the way she looked to her, almost as if waiting.
"Just keep it busy between us to give the second patrol— She darted as a snapping jaw came for her, weaving past its legs once again —an opening to attack! And keep the heat off them when they do!"
She had to admit, Dawnstar could have been a little less vague with her orders, but no one tell Mrs. Shadow Queen she felt so! She liked her ears and tail where they were.

[ @|~SkzStayForever~| ]

[ @Ravensong; @JackHunt_17 ]
//whenever you two are ready
I also just realized we should have waited to see if Taker went the same route as the other two uhhhhh, its fine, we can all pretend they started the distractions at once instead of us jumping too soon\\

Pepperleaf gave a wordless mrrow of thanks as she shot past her clan mates, whirling on her hind paws as she ran behind the dog once more, nipping it's hind legs. Satisfaction raced through her veins as the dogs stumbled. "Swipe it's ears downwards! Now!" She yowled to Woollyfeather, if her plan worked. The dog stumbling and it's ears being swiped down would cause it to fall over, it would take time to get up and shake off the queasiness from it's fall, that should give the other patrol enough time to show up and help. Pepperleaf noticed a flicker of something in the dogs eyes, before the senior queen knew it, the dog had kicked out and slapped her in the face. Pepperlead, stunned, lurched back and hit a tree. Her maw now heavily bleeding as she noticed a long slice along her muzzle, leading from the tip of her eye down to her bottom lip. The dog had got her good. Letting out a screech of fury and pain as she forgot about distracting the dog as she claws behind the dogs legs, trying to cut off it's balance even more as she waited for Woollyfeather to claw the dogs ears. Blood still dripping from Pepperleaf's face she gave a small gasp. Clawing to keep the dog in place she shot around the mutt, her blood occasionally trailing in the dust behind her or clinging to her pelt.

This was her blood.
This was her pain.
This was her loyalty.
This was her life.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 8th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Woollyfeather watched Pepperleaf for the split seconds her patrolmate launched her self at the dog, her gaze appreciative to see the other molly match her leap.
She opened her maw to yell a compliment the warrior's way, but with the dog closing in fast, there was no time for niceties.
She lilac point darted from the snarling maw, twisting mid stride to rake her claws across its face to keep its interest on her to give Pepperleaf time to run.
"Keep your attention on me, slime tooth."
She snarled before darting beneath its cream coloured body as it swung her way, nipping its ankle as she passed.
Once she thought the other molly was safe, she yelled to her, seeing the way she looked to her, almost as if waiting.
"Just keep it busy between us to give the second patrol— She darted as a snapping jaw came for her, weaving past its legs once again —an opening to attack! And keep the heat off them when they do!"
She had to admit, Dawnstar could have been a little less vague with her orders, but no one tell Mrs. Shadow Queen she felt so! She liked her ears and tail where they were.

[ @|~SkzStayForever~| ]

[ @Ravensong; @JackHunt_17 ]
//whenever you two are ready \\
( @Ravensong )

With the distraction in place, the young warrior launched himself at the black and white snarling, slobbering thing. He went straight for its eyes first, attempting to blind it. By the yaps of pain, he knew he'd done some damage. But now, the dog was trained on him. Cougarbite had to be fast. He hoped Cougarivy was there to back him up, because they had to either kill the dog or send it running soon, before a bite was taken out of him
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 8th, 2023, 10:21 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
[Posting Order: @Abyssopelagic @|~SkzStayForever~| @JackHunt_17 @Ravensong ]

With a slight grin, satisfied that the boing part was over and the action was set to begin, the small enforcer turned and slipped into the underbrush and shadow, staying upwind of the mutts. She moved out and around until she had a clear shot facing the cream and black dog. Flicking her tail to Cougarbite, Cougarivy continued out around the mutt as Woollyfeather and Pepperleaf began their distraction, moving faster and less meticulously silent in order to get to the dog's other side in a timely manner and trusting her clanmates' distraction. Once she reached a better vantage point, she turned just as Cougarbite was launching himself into the action. Her tail flicked and she smiled, the young warrior was full of initiative and displayed good judgement. The dog had been sufficiently distracted as it whipped back and forth trying to catch up with either Woollyfeather or Pepperleaf. Cougarbite had taken the opportunity and gotten in a good hit. As soon as the beast's eyes turned and trained on the young warrior, Cougarivy knew her own opportunity had arrived. She smiled and pounced, diving under the dog's belly as she called, "Cougarbite, drop back for another attack!" If Pepperleaf and Woollyfeather continued as they were, she and Cougarbite would likely be given ample opportunities for repeated strong sneak attacks.

She flipped, turning her claws up to the air as the dog's cream-colored belly appeared over her. She raked vicious claws across the thickly-furred underside. The dog yelped as she raked over the naked belly but her claws snagged in the thick chest fur, stopping her momentum from carrying all the way through to the other side but she took the opportunity to slash repeatedly, cream fur snowing down around her. The dog's body contracted and contorted as it tried to reach under itself until it let out another sharp yelp. The fur on its chest and belly was beginning to stain red. The hunger for more quickly mounted insatiably but then the breath was driven from her; a large paw came down in the dog's scrambling. Her blue eyes flicked up to the dog's as it locked its sights on her. She rolled to avoid its chomping bite then darted back into the bush to regain her breath, trusting that Woollyfeather and Pepperleaf would pull its distraction to prevent it from chasing her into the brush. Before turning to check, she eyed a nearby tree just in case but it seemed the thing indeed had not followed her.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 8th, 2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old June 9th, 2023, 12:42 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Woollyfeather dashed to the dog as Pepperleaf nipped it's ankle, ready to take the heat off her Clanmate, but before she could follow the command to help trip it, the mutt lashed out, kicking the queen right in the face.
Before it had a chance to turn on the older cat, the lilac point had leapt upon its back, digging her claws into the beasts hide and reaching forward to rip a piece of it's ear from its head. She was nearly knocked off as the dog howled and bucked beneath her, trying to dislodge her.
She was readying to dismount, but the return of Pepperleaf's form made her stay, simply ducking out of the way of the dog's snapping maw. As her Clanmate nipped it's ankle once again, Woollyfeather leapt forward onto the dogs head, claws unsheathing to grab to mutts face as she flipped in the air, clinging to its face and helping tripping it over.
The weight of the large hound pushed the air out of her, trapping her until she stood. She wiggled and strained to remove herself from underneath the dog, panic surging through her.
Thankfully, thankfully, the beast was too busy whining and picking itself up to snap it's jaws at her. In an instant, she shot away from the dog, tumbling herself as she skittered away, falling just out of range of the cream coloured monster.
She picked herself up just as Cougarbite and Cougarivy dashed by, running beside the Enforcer Commander as she picked up speed.
Once both warriors had dealt their damage, Woollyfeather jumped at the dog again, claws gouging into its shoulder before she darted beneath its belly as Cougarivy had not too long ago, drizzles of blood smattering into her fur as she ran.
She made sure to get another light swipe at the dog before darting away, staying just one enough that it would be more focused on her than her other Clanmates, but not giving it a chance to make a snack out of her.
Her tail lashed behind her as she watched the dog very closely, muscles bunches and prepared to leap out of its grasp.

[ @Ravensong ; @|~SkzStayForever~| ; @JackHunt_17 ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 9th, 2023, 08:19 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Woollyfeather dashed to the dog as Pepperleaf nipped it's ankle, ready to take the heat off her Clanmate, but before she could follow the command to help trip it, the mutt lashed out, kicking the queen right in the face.
Before it had a chance to turn on the older cat, the lilac point had leapt upon its back, digging her claws into the beasts hide and reaching forward to rip a piece of it's ear from its head. She was nearly knocked off as the dog howled and bucked beneath her, trying to dislodge her.
She was readying to dismount, but the return of Pepperleaf's form made her stay, simply ducking out of the way of the dog's snapping maw. As her Clanmate nipped it's ankle once again, Woollyfeather leapt forward onto the dogs head, claws unsheathing to grab to mutts face as she flipped in the air, clinging to its face and helping tripping it over.
The weight of the large hound pushed the air out of her, trapping her until she stood. She wiggled and strained to remove herself from underneath the dog, panic surging through her.
Thankfully, thankfully, the beast was too busy whining and picking itself up to snap it's jaws at her. In an instant, she shot away from the dog, tumbling herself as she skittered away, falling just out of range of the cream coloured monster.
She picked herself up just as Cougarbite and Cougarivy dashed by, running beside the Enforcer Commander as she picked up speed.
Once both warriors had dealt their damage, Woollyfeather jumped at the dog again, claws gouging into its shoulder before she darted beneath its belly as Cougarivy had not too long ago, drizzles of blood smattering into her fur as she ran.
She made sure to get another light swipe at the dog before darting away, staying just one enough that it would be more focused on her than her other Clanmates, but not giving it a chance to make a snack out of her.
Her tail lashed behind her as she watched the dog very closely, muscles bunches and prepared to leap out of its grasp.

[ @Ravensong ; @|~SkzStayForever~| ; @JackHunt_17 ]

Pepperleaf coughed to the side, blood racing down her maw in small spurts as she looked at Woollyfeather in sharp approval. Leaning down she leapt to the dogs under side, reaching out her hind paws to propel herself as she used her forepaws to claw the back of the dogs legs, her eyes widened as the dog tried to leap out of her grip, going with the dog she let out a small screech of fury, claws flying as she claws away from under the dog. Slipping away she looked at Woollyfeather with shock in her eyes, the dog had plopped over and was trying to claw at Pepperleaf

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 9th, 2023, 08:21 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

After desperately clinging to the dog's back for a few minutes, fully aware that his life depended on it, Shadefrost began to realize the consequences of his impulsive actions. He should have retracted his hasty claws before they led him into trouble. Nevertheless, he found himself knee-deep in the situation without a clear way out. His grip on the unruly beast was weakening, leaving him vulnerable to being thrown off and torn apart. Letting go and attempting to escape would only lead to an equally dire outcome. Regardless of how one looked at it, the situation appeared bleak.

However, Shadefrost didn't care about that. He had spent his entire life defying the odds of survival and mocking danger with laughter, as if it were a trivial matter. So why was he allowing a mere dog to trouble him so much? Moreover, how dare this foolish mutt try to ruin his flawless record of survival. No, Shadefrost refused to die here, and he would subject anyone or anything that suggested otherwise to a cold bite of death as he always did.

Taking a risky chance, Shadefrost forcefully withdrew one of his unsheathed paws from the furry creature's back before quickly repositioning himself and pulling closer to the dog's ears. Being in the right position was crucial for what he was about to do, and as long as he had the necessary support, the tom was somewhat confident in his chances of survival. Once he reached his desired spot, the back of the dog's neck, he opened his mouth wide and sank his teeth forcefully into the creature's ear once again. But he didn't stop there; instead, he proceeded to pull and tug, causing the dog beneath him to buck and snap more fiercely. He continued this relentless assault, gradually forcing the dog's head backward, while his claws dug into the creature's neck, inflicting as much damage as possible. ”Hey Icey,” said Shadefrost with a strained voice, his teeth gritted as he spoke, ”stop standing around like some lost kit and kill this thing already.”
@Octavia @The Doctor @CreeperLover649

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 9th, 2023, 09:39 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
[Posting Order: @Abyssopelagic @|~SkzStayForever~| @JackHunt_17 @Ravensong ]

With a slight grin, satisfied that the boing part was over and the action was set to begin, the small enforcer turned and slipped into the underbrush and shadow, staying upwind of the mutts. She moved out and around until she had a clear shot facing the cream and black dog. Flicking her tail to Cougarbite, Cougarivy continued out around the mutt as Woollyfeather and Pepperleaf began their distraction, moving faster and less meticulously silent in order to get to the dog's other side in a timely manner and trusting her clanmates' distraction. Once she reached a better vantage point, she turned just as Cougarbite was launching himself into the action. Her tail flicked and she smiled, the young warrior was full of initiative and displayed good judgement. The dog had been sufficiently distracted as it whipped back and forth trying to catch up with either Woollyfeather or Pepperleaf. Cougarbite had taken the opportunity and gotten in a good hit. As soon as the beast's eyes turned and trained on the young warrior, Cougarivy knew her own opportunity had arrived. She smiled and pounced, diving under the dog's belly as she called, "Cougarbite, drop back for another attack!" If Pepperleaf and Woollyfeather continued as they were, she and Cougarbite would likely be given ample opportunities for repeated strong sneak attacks.

She flipped, turning her claws up to the air as the dog's cream-colored belly appeared over her. She raked vicious claws across the thickly-furred underside. The dog yelped as she raked over the naked belly but her claws snagged in the thick chest fur, stopping her momentum from carrying all the way through to the other side but she took the opportunity to slash repeatedly, cream fur snowing down around her. The dog's body contracted and contorted as it tried to reach under itself until it let out another sharp yelp. The fur on its chest and belly was beginning to stain red. The hunger for more quickly mounted insatiably but then the breath was driven from her; a large paw came down in the dog's scrambling. Her blue eyes flicked up to the dog's as it locked its sights on her. She rolled to avoid its chomping bite then darted back into the bush to regain her breath, trusting that Woollyfeather and Pepperleaf would pull its distraction to prevent it from chasing her into the brush. Before turning to check, she eyed a nearby tree just in case but it seemed the thing indeed had not followed her.
Cougarivy had taken a good toll on the dog and given him another opening. Cougarbite dropped back when she said too, and then when his chance arrived again, he launched himself at its throat, wanting to lock his jaws on its throat to deliver the killing blow. The dog snapped at his head though, and caught him roughly under his eye, throwing him off. He just gave his head a shake though, splattering blood, and lunged in, angered now. But he missed its throat. He did take a nice chunk out of its chest though.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; June 9th, 2023 at 09:39 AM.
Old June 9th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud watched with narrowed eyes still crouching beside Drippingpelt in the bushes "Seems that if Icebeam doesn't finish it off we'll have too" she whispered coldly to Drippingpelt and unsheathed her claws.

@Octavia! @Levi 99 @CreeperLover649

(Levi 99 you forgot the exclamation mark in Octavia!'s so you accidentally mentioned someone else.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 9th, 2023, 10:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud watched with narrowed eyes still crouching beside Drippingpelt in the bushes "Seems that if Icebeam doesn't finish it off we'll have too" she whispered coldly to Drippingpelt and unsheathed her claws.

@Octavia! @Levi 99 @CreeperLover649

(Levi 99 you forgot the exclamation mark in Octavia!'s so you accidentally mentioned someone else.)
*Drippingpelt nodded, unsheathing her claws as well*

@Levi 99 @Octavia!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿