Header(s) Artwork Finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:59 PM

Old September 11th, 2018, 05:40 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Advertising

Shadowed Sunrise
If your like me wanting to join a fresh roleplay, then read on!
Shadowed Sunrise is a alternative warrior roleplay site with two opposite clans, Light Clan and Dark Clan.
If you would like to join or if you are looking for more info, check it out here!

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 13th, 2018, 10:11 AM
oh no i used my fire side

My Mood: Happy

http://fightforjustice.boards.net/
*I don't own this site, just a member advertising it :3

Fight for Justice is an AU My Hero Academia roleplay, striving to be an engaging and immersive experience for anyone interested in getting involved with the series. A friendly and helpful atmosphere is there to welcome you, with an elaborate system that also endeavors to deliver player choice. Staff is ready to assist any members and is amiable ^_^ What are you waiting for? Join and go beyond! Plus Ultra!

My Discord tag is as follows: Fiery#5103

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."~Izuku Midoriya
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Hi! I made a new forum for warrior cats roleplays!
Here is the link:
http://starshine-wcrpg.freeforums.net/

I hope you can join! To join, click register when it prompts you, and you should be free to enter.

I need some moderators for the site, so please PM me, Flickstar, to ask me about becoming a moderator.

Thanks!

This is my NEW warrior cats rpg forum! Please consider joining!

Here is the link:
https://starshine-wcrpg.freeforums.net/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 18th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old October 26th, 2018, 05:59 PM

I have a warriors cats roleplay server up right now that's been getting a lot of attention lately. It has a plot going where BloodClan is driving the four clans out of the forest (canon clans). Anyone is welcome to join~

https://discord.gg/tT3KkMu
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Advertising CreatureBreeder Roleplayers Come back!

If you're familiar with the website Creaturebreeder.com it is where you can create and tend to a farm and cute little animals,

anyways you may also comment on each others farms and about 6 years ago there was a vast community of hundreds if not more who played frequently.

I am asking people to come back if you're familiar with or used to roleplay on the site, or if you'd like to check it out to come back as someone new.

Check out my two accounts;

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1383932

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1284899
Old November 16th, 2018, 01:17 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

As the Co-Owner of this site I feel that it is right to advertise where I can
This Roleplaying forum offers 2 packs, whilst they are allies they are vastly different
Frost Bite Clan lives in the mountains, they enjoy the cold and they honor strength and compassion
Howling Hills is the other pack on the forum, unlike their allies, they reside in a desert nearby. They value Persistence, indignance, and compassion.
The leaders of the packs are both good friends, Mai and Ulver have quite a history, a year and a half of loyalty testing adventures have made them bond; although they never questioned each other, they always stood strong for one another and they wish the same for everyone else.

Despite that this forum is new, we have quite a few relatively experienced roleplayers who are active and friendly. I, Cave, play as Mai here and she would love some new faces in Howling Hills. (I'm also sure that Ulver would like some new people as well but shhhh cx)
Old November 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
YEET!

Jurassic World Roleplay

Info and Signups

Roles and Info

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:16 PM
YEET!

FREE ART

...for anyone who joins my Jurassic World roleplay! Art will be your main WCO OC as a dinosaur of your choice. Dinosaur art will be either realistic or Jurassic Park style, I can do both.

NOTE: I CANNOT make any recreations of my Indoraptor or I-Rex art, so NO HYBRIDS WILL BE DRAWN!

Example art is attached, DO NOT STEAL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blaze refined.jpg (81.6 KB, 5 views)

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Hey!! We're a Warrior Cats-themed fantasy roleplay server with a fast-growing community and welcoming environment!! Play as a feline with magical capabilities as you navigate yourself through a world of chaos and conflict, and establish yourself as a prominent figure in the presence of five warring factions!
https://discord.gg/cWy23d8

( ehehe, i'm not really too into rp anymore myself, but this is a warrior-cats oriented rp server that i hang out on, and i thought it'd be nice to share it! (: )
Old December 26th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

VixenClan

Before the clan was created, there was once a group of cats that had traveled together as nomads. They never settled in one place for long, however they cared for each other as a family, never leaving anyone behind and sitting vigil for the ones who had died. However on their travels, one by one the members of the group received a dream of a stone covered in moss with glowing, glassy eyes. It beckoned for them to find it, for it would be their salvation. For once, in all of their moons and generations of traveling together, they actually had something to look for. No longer were they moving along randomly, now they had purpose.
For moons they would search area after area for this mythical stone until eventually, they found it. It was nightfall, the moonlight gleamed in the crystal eyes of the stone, causing them to glow. One by one the group would fall asleep, huddled around the stone and each would share the dream. They were to settle down here, to mark this territory and live happily. The prey that was found here was theirs for the taking, however they must give thanks for what they had caught. There would be a single leader for their group, and they would name their group Vixenclan in honor of the stone. The code that they would live by was given to them in this dream, along with the warning that is still told to young cats this day.
Should you ever forsake the stone, then ruin would be brought to the clan. All that was ever theirs would be razed and they would be left with nothing but strife and despair.

Hey there everyone, so I just created a roleplay discord server and I'm looking for people to join! Just follow the link here, read over the rules and put in a character application! I look forward to having fun with yall!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?