Last post by constellation
Today 08:19 AM

Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
"Dear, I doubt that anyone could be mad at another for surviving . This is a cruel world that get the best of us at times . But it is also beautiful and curious. Live for your lost siblings , do things that are more extravagant and wonderful than those of the simple minded . make up for what's gone. Make them proud as they watch over you , show them that their death wasn't pointless, that their sister who had the luck of living will take something from their absence and turn it into something worthy of it. " Blackrose meowed before turning around. "And please, dont thank me . I'm just a cat who was decent enough to tell you something that you should have learned as soon as it happened" . Blackrose began walking away
She nodded,"Alright."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:52 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Fern
Applepaw blinked," Yeah... Please don't tell mother you saw me, she last time I saw her, on border patrol she was screeching at me to return to Riverclan and was dragging me across the border by my scruff, it took my whole patrol to get her to let go of me...I don't want to know what would happen if she realizes I'm in camp...she'd probably hold me down and ban me from leaving her side..."
Goldenstep looked to Applepaw and blinked. "Yeah. But, if she sees you...it is on you. I can't stop her from yelling at you, but I can at least make her not hold you down." He mewed, smiling weakly as he imagined it, "There are so many apprentices around now, I am sure it will be easy for you to blend in if you see her." The tom wrapped his tail over his paws, looking at the Shadowclan cats as they moved around Riverclan camp.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep looked to Applepaw and blinked. "Yeah. But, if she sees you...it is on you. I can't stop her from yelling at you, but I can at least make her not hold you down." He mewed, smiling weakly as he imagined it, "There are so many apprentices around now, I am sure it will be easy for you to blend in if you see her." The tom wrapped his tail over his paws, looking at the Shadowclan cats as they moved around Riverclan camp.
Applepaw nodded,"Thanks..." She blinked praying to Starclan she wouldn't run into her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 2nd, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:54 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Fogfur sat down after coming out of the Warrior's Den, keeping a trained eye on each and every ShadowClan with a slight guarded expression.He hated how easily they thought they could waltz into camp like that. He had some sympathy for them after they had lost their home, but he couldn't understand why Russetstar had permitted them to come in like this. He had heard rumors that the ShadowClan deputy had brought in a non-clan cat, but that didn't bother him as much as it should've. Not when Snowyfur had just let Arcticpaw run off from their home. He had searched forever, trying to pick up on his lost son's scent. Unlike, his mate, he had been proud of Arcticpaw for becoming Geckoleaf's apprentice, but Snowyfur had gotten the maddest he had ever seen her. They only had Rainpaw, but the poor apprentice had a fear of water just like his father. His ears flattened in shame. Perhaps if I wasn't so scared of water, I wouldn't have passed the phobia down to Rainpaw. Maybe then Snowyfur would be okay. He looked dismally at the Nursery entrance, remembering the time when the beautiful white she cat had given birth to two strong sons. He let out a sigh and focused his attention on the ShadowClan warriors, keeping an eye out for any weird activity that would harm RiverClan.
Blue Wishes
(( And so my two hour long replying to RPs begins ))

Goldeneye couldn't exactly say he wanted to be here in Riverclan camp, but alas, here he was. The scent of fish seemed to be everywhere, which was driving him crazy. He supposed he would have to learn to live with it, and who knew, he might even get used to it! At least he had somewhere to stay, he assumed he had to be greatful for that. And he was! He just wished Halestar had chosen a clan that didn't smell like fish. Pushing that away from his mind, he decided to think for awhile. That made no sense, he was already panicking, and that wasn't going to stop anytime soon. It was amazing what fear did to his mind. Usally he sucked when it came to names, but here he was, able to name off quite a few of the cats in Shadowclan. He let out a small breath, the tom trying to calm himself down. He saw another tom across the clearing that he didn't recognize. He was probably Riverclan, since, well, this was Riverclan after all, and the tom was looking at the Shadowclan cats with a not-so-happy expression. Reluctantly, he decided to go and talk to the tom. Sitting down awkwardly next to him, Goldeneye glanced at the other tom, "I hope you don't mind Shadowclan staying for awhile," he said softly, trying to tread carefully. He'd rather not make enemies, dispite this being Riverclan. "We'll be out as soon as we can," he promised, looking towards the clearing once again.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw nodded,"Thanks..." She blinked praying to Starclan she wouldn't run into her.
"Just be good, dear." Goldenstep mewed, licking Applepaw's ear. The golden brown tom smiled before he retreated to the warriors' den, deciding to leave his daughter alone for a little bit and get adjusted to Riverclan again.

---

Mudkit bounded out of the nursery, looking at all the new faces. That morning he was told that Shadowclan was joining them for a bit, and now he wanted to meet everyone. "Hello," He squeaked, waving his tail at the new cats. (Open)

--

Wildfeather entered the Riverclan camp warily, he was still soaked. The large tom looked around, hoping to see his son or mate in the crowd of cats. He sighed and sat down, starting to groom his fur the wrong way to warm himself up. And dry off more. I hope I will see one of them soon...if they got lost in the flood.... The Shadowclan tom closed his eyes for a moment before continuing to groom his pelt. (Open)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Scorchingflame padded after Dappleblossom, his head lowered and swaying from side to side with exhaustion. His steps were firm yet also uncertain. He was in his former home, the place he grew up in, but the place that he also abandoned. He didn't feel safe or happy here, especially now that he didn't know much about it. He wasn't aware that Russetswirl was now Russetstar, and he still believed that Shellfeather and Russetstar were together. His ears were folded against his head, his golden eyes carrying caution as his gaze shot in every which direction. His nose twitched as he scented the air, tasting the foul scent of ShadowClan and the comforting scent of RiverClan. What was ShadowClan doing here? But Scorchingflame didn't worry about it too much; after all, he didn't reside here anymore. He couldn't care less about what RiverClan did... Or could he?

He's been silent throughout the whole ordeal, ever since he first made his appearance. He didn't feel comfortable around Dappleblossom, the feline he only befriended to keep a secret. Scorchingflame didn't know about her anymore; had she revealed his secret? Was she the same persistent feline he had liked? His tail swept behind him, brushing against the ground lightly. Though he wasn't completely certain about her, he rushed to keep up with her. He felt more comfortable beside her than he did all alone. In the medicine cat den, he had done everything possible to avoid Dappleblossom. He pretended to be sleeping when she was awake, and he only looked at her when she was asleep. He thought about her a ton, though. Scorchingflame wondered if she was happy to see him.

``So...`` Scorchingflame drawled awkwardly, avoiding Dappleblossom's gaze. He either looked at the ground or surveyed the busy clearing. ``Is this going to be an okay goodbye or an angry goodbye?`` He finally gathered the courage to look at Dappleblossom, a weak smile on his face as if begging for forgiveness in his own way. He didn't know if he was on positive or negative terms with her, and it would be easier for him to leave if he knew they were on positive terms. He expected he'd leave now because he still thought Bucknight was leader of RiverClan. Not to mention that he didn't think he had anything left for him in this very clan.

Anger would be an appropriate emotion to express towards the cat who disappeared and showed up on his old clan's entrance out of the blue. But this cat has also saved her life not too long ago. But Dappleblossom furrowed her face at the word "goodbye". What does he mean by this? she thought to herself before responding in a tone that was mixed with confusion and disappointment. "You are not returning to the clans?" She assumed that after all this time out of it, he was finally ready to come back. Maybe he wanted to avoid confrontation with Russetstar. Maybe he wasn't aware of Shellfeather walking with StarClan now. "Is there some place more important than here? If you had the intention to leave immediately, why did you spend so much time in the medicine cat den?" she tried her best not to look hurt, but the feeling seeped through. All the questions, all the emotions she withheld in the den suddenly surfaced and was pouring out all on the camp grounds. Maybe she should've waited a bit more where there was a more private and less public way to discuss this, but she couldn't stop, not until she got answers. And if he is serious on leaving again, she needs to get every answer she has been looking on par, no matter how much her persistency to get answers annoy him.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Zenithwhisker looked at Silvernose to see what he would say. "Uh, sure...", Silvernose replied.
"Let's go get something to eat...then I want to just sleep in the Warriors' den..." CottonFlower said, groaning at the mention of sleep. CloverCarnation thought otherwise. "No no no you're not...we're not eating that disgusting slobbery fish Riverclan call food...and I am NOT sleeping in a den full of webbed paw hybrids they call Warrior cats!"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Applepaw said goodbye to her father then trotted over to the freshkill pile and pulled out a shrew, Atleast it isn't fish... she settled down to eat it, intending for no family to see her, but she gave that hope up when she saw her sister, Honeypaw storming over Oh, well...atleast mother hasn't seen me or Lobsterpaw...

Honeypaw spat out in rage," APPLEPAW!"

Applepaw glanced at Honeypaw, " Well that was welcoming...Hello Honeypaw. Don't tell mother you saw me, she won't let me leave her side..." she meowed quickly

Honeypaw snorted," I'm not that stuck up...Also, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE RIVERCLAN!"

Applepaw flicked her tail," I didn't like it here, I didn't like swimming or fish, yes I missed you, but I'm much happier in Shadowclan."

Honeypaw blinked," but you don't have family support!?"

Applepaw shrugged," I don't, yes, but I have friends, a mentor, and clanmates to support me, that's all I need." She meowed.

Honeypaw gasped," You don't need us?"

Applepaw sighed," I do enjoy your company, but I can live without you guys."

Honeypaw nodded slowly," Ohh... Okay..." (open)

Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:55 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( And so my two hour long replying to RPs begins ))

Goldeneye couldn't exactly say he wanted to be here in Riverclan camp, but alas, here he was. The scent of fish seemed to be everywhere, which was driving him crazy. He supposed he would have to learn to live with it, and who knew, he might even get used to it! At least he had somewhere to stay, he assumed he had to be greatful for that. And he was! He just wished Halestar had chosen a clan that didn't smell like fish. Pushing that away from his mind, he decided to think for awhile. That made no sense, he was already panicking, and that wasn't going to stop anytime soon. It was amazing what fear did to his mind. Usally he sucked when it came to names, but here he was, able to name off quite a few of the cats in Shadowclan. He let out a small breath, the tom trying to calm himself down. He saw another tom across the clearing that he didn't recognize. He was probably Riverclan, since, well, this was Riverclan after all, and the tom was looking at the Shadowclan cats with a not-so-happy expression. Reluctantly, he decided to go and talk to the tom. Sitting down awkwardly next to him, Goldeneye glanced at the other tom, "I hope you don't mind Shadowclan staying for awhile," he said softly, trying to tread carefully. He'd rather not make enemies, dispite this being Riverclan. "We'll be out as soon as we can," he promised, looking towards the clearing once again.
Fogfur watched the ShadowClan deputy with a smirk. Not so proud anymore, no they looked like little minnows all scared whenever a shadow passed by. He tensed when Goldeneye sat down, sweeping his own fluffy tail to his flank. Smirking, he replied. "I don't think we'll mind at all. After all, you now owe us a debt. If we are to ask you of anything and you refuse, we could easily take what we want-not that we would anything from you and your shady clanmates." He patted himself on the back for his last pun. "Goldeneye, is it?" He asked, pretending to be naive, "If you are to stay here,
you must do things our way. Hunting is a great example. Sure you could try hunting how you normally do it, but if you haven't noticed, we don't have many trees here for woodland prey." He said gazing at the open clearing before looking at the ShadowClan deputy smugly. "However, we have plenty of fish.In fact, I was about to go out and get some minnows for my mate. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from me." He said, suggesting a fishing trip down to the river. "Or are you scared to get your paws wet?"

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“You know, Lionpaw, I’m starting to realize that you’re the only good thing that’s ever happened to me..” The small apprentice murmured, her tone muffled slightly before she turned her head to the side, feeling the tom-cat press against her and make Newtpaw feel protected and safe for the first time today. Her claws unsheathed in frustration and part of her just wanted to fight back against Lobsterpaw, make others know that she wasn’t just some useless kitten. She lifted one of her paws and wiped away the few tears that she still had lingering on her face, her best friend had seen enough of her vulnerability and she knew that all who had seen the scene play out just felt pity for the tiny apprentice that was too weak to fight back. It made Newtpaw utter a low growl of frustration and for once, the she-cat felt anger towards cats, almost like Lionpaw felt towards Lobsterpaw when he saw what that mangy foxheart had done. She imagined getting up from that pool of water and charging at him, shoving the Riverclan apprentice and making him know that she wouldn’t back down. The thought made her smirk, but the apprentice knew, deep down, that she was not thinking clearly - too much shock, too many emotions. The apprentice did not feel like herself at this moment and Lionpaw was that comfort that held her stable now.

Frowning, Lionpaw responded, "It's okay, Newtpaw. Well, maybe it isn't right now, but it will be. Someday, cats will se how great you really are. Even if I'm 'the first great thing,' I'll bet there's many more to come." He knew the she-cat could likely hold her own against another, even with her short legs. But she'd been in shock and hadn't had time to go for him before Lionpaw had rushed over to him, but he knew that she wasn't weak. Her short legs could even give her certain advantages against others that other cats didn't have. Lionpaw hated that she felt so horrible right now, and he wished he knew a way to make her feel better besides encouraging words. He wished other cats could see Newtpaw for who she was. "I'll always be here for you, Newt-Newt." He was glad that he was able to provide a friend for her. He hoped - and was sure - that they'd stay close forever. He knew forever was a long time, but that's exactly why he hoped they'd stay close forever.

@Chameleon
The tom glared back at Lobsterpaw. "You think we have a choice?" he growled, "I don't want to be here any less than you want us here, so how about we just mind our own businesses and leave each other alone? Just go away." With his usually polite nature, he almost said 'please.' But, he wouldn't say please to this cat. "If you hate us oh-so-much, why do you feel the need to waste time on pushing us into water or arguing with us?" He repeated himself once more, his tone more angry, "Go away."