fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM

Old February 16th, 2020, 06:32 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

"We're really sorry for making the nursery a mess! we'll clean it up! right guys?" Greenkit turned her head to the other kits. Just as she realized Pebblekit was already cleaning it up.

Last edited by Greenleap; February 16th, 2020 at 06:34 AM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:00 AM
Professional Crybaby

My Mood: Bored

Creekkit Blinked her eyes open.
She could still hear kits playing around the nursery and jumping around queens while squeaking and laughing under their mother's watchful eyes. She sighed and draped her tail above her nose.
I wish I had a mother. She thought, choking up tears that stung her eyes. You ungrateful mouse-brain! At least you still have a father. A sound spoke in her mind.

For some unknown reason, Creekkit hated everything in Riverclan. Especially the nursery. she always drags her moss-bed to the far corner of the nursery Away from the other kits and queens, which made her hate her father more, for he left her here with no one she knows.

Creekkit's mother died about one moon ago, but it still felt like a long time. She didn't understand why she hadn't cry or grieved after her mother died, maybe because her mother was a kittypet and felt like a stranger to her?

But still, that didn't explain why her father left them to join Shadowclan. Even though Creekkit didn't see or meet him, she always heard her mother talking about Smokesong, her former beloved mate. Creekkit clenched her teeth. I shouldn't be thinking about that fox-dung! He left us just for his reputation! What kind of fathers is that?

But still, she is grateful for her father, no matter how much she hated him. At least, he left them in safe territory And taught them how to catch prey. She was two and a half moons old back then, so she didn't know what happened to him, or his clan...

I heard about that raid Riverclan did in Shadowclan, I hope Smokesong is okay.She glanced anxiously at the small gap at the back of the den that she made last night for her grand escape, But she can't possibly leave now to check on SOMEONE who didn't even give her a flick of attention.

And now that she thought about it, this is her clan now. It always has been, and she won't abandon it for some mad, heart-made-out-of-stone father. She won't even think twice about that. Never.

Quietly, Creekkit padded to that hole she made and buried it, then sat on top of it and let out a sigh of relief.

[open]

Last edited by XxTheSilentEchoxX; February 17th, 2020 at 12:44 AM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:48 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mossflame padded in to see Featherstream and their unborn kits, and stared at the chaos. "What happened?" he asked his mate.
Old February 16th, 2020, 09:34 AM
has a lot to do

"I Can explain this mess" Greenkit said to the tom. [@Morningstar ]

Last edited by Greenleap; February 16th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTheSilentEchoxX View Post
Creekkit Blinked her eyes open.
She could still hear kits playing around the nursery and jumping around queens while squeaking and laughing under their mother's watchful eyes. She sighed and draped her tail above her nose.
I wish I had a mother. She thought, choking up tears that stung her eyes. You ungrateful mouse-brain! At least you still have a father. A sound spoke in her mind.

For some unknown reason, Creekkit hated everything in Riverclan. Especially the nursery. she always drags her moss-bed to the far corner of the nursery Away from the other kits and queens, which made her hate her father more, for he left her here with no one she knows.

Creekkit's mother died about one moon ago, but it still felt like a long time. She didn't understand why she hadn't cry or grieved after her mother died, maybe because her mother was a kittypet and felt like a stranger to her?

But still, that didn't explain why her father left them to join Shadowclan. Even though Creekkit didn't see or meet him, she always heard her mother talking about Smokesong, her former beloved mate. Creekkit clenched her teeth. I shouldn't be thinking about that fox-dung! He left us just for his reputation! What kind of fathers is that?

But still, she is grateful for her father, no matter how much she hated him. At least, he left them in safe territory And taught them how to catch prey. She was two and a half moons old back then, so she didn't know what happened to him, or his clan...

I heard about that raid Riverclan did in Shadowclan, I hope Smokesong is okay.She glanced anxiously at the small gap at the back of the den that she made last night for her grand escape, But she can't possibly leave now to check on SOMEONE who didn't even give her a flick of attention.

And now that she thought about it, this is her clan now. It always has been, and she won't abandon it for some mad, heart-made-out-of-stone father. She won't even think twice about that. Never.

Quietly, Creekkit padded to that hole she made and buried it, then sat on top of it and let out a sigh of relief.

[open]
The white kitten with blue eyes stood up seeing Creekkit by herself in the corner of the nursery. The deaf tom padded over to the other kit. "Is everything alright Creekkit?", asked Fogkit, his speech was slow for him being deaf. He looked at her to wait for her to speak so he could read her lips. The tom didn't know very many cats, but he knew all of the names of his den mates. "My name's Fogkit.", he added in case she didn't know his name.

Fogkit looked around the nursery at all the other kits. Nobody hardly ever paid attention to him well nobody except his mother Fennelheart. He was the world to her, but he was sort of embarrassed by her for getting in a heated argument with Lionstar. That fool! Fogkit glanced back at Creekkit in case she decided to say something.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 17th, 2020, 04:10 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Ugh," she leaned against the wall feeling like a total wreck and a failure of a mother. It's just that..she believes Cherrykit will excel better in a different clan. A cat who'll pour effort and endless time for her to become a wonderful warrior. She may hate her now but growing up, she will eventually understand. Sugarapple inhaled deeply, eyes shut momentarily before opening them up again with a simple smile on her maw. No time to mope. Two more kits has fallen into the tortiseshell's paws again. They're both adorable as well! "Sparrowkit, Sunkit, yes? Gorgeous names.." Apparently Dirtfur was taking care of them but now..it's up to her. "Do you know my name?" Wondering a bit since they never really interacted.

[ @:Grimm: , @Shimm ]

Last edited by tye; February 17th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:19 PM
eternally tired

( @vermin @Shimm )

Sparrowkit had been laying down, wondering where Dirtfur had gone when a new cat had come up to him and Sunkit. "T-Thank you!" He said as he stood up. Ahh, what was her name again? I think something about apples? he thought. "It has apple in it i'm sure.." He said. Then he remembered it! "Its-Its Sugerapple, right?" He said. "I sometimes see Palepaw talking to you." He smiled at her, she seemed really nice. "Um, do you know where Dirtfur is? I haven't seen him in so long!" He asked as he sat back down.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 17th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherstream locked eyes with her mate. "A duck came and attacked the kits," she said, only half-lying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mossflame snorted with disbelief. "A duck? In leaf-bare? Which none of the warriors caught?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Featherstream whispered quietly, "An imaginary duck, that the kits believe is real." She recalled the chaos, and her short arguement with the former deputy.
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:42 PM
has a lot to do

"But Ivykit says its real!" Greenkit cried.
[ @Morningstar ]

Last edited by Greenleap; June 13th, 2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Professional Crybaby

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
The white kitten with blue eyes stood up seeing Creekkit by herself in the corner of the nursery. The deaf tom padded over to the other kit. "Is everything alright Creekkit?", asked Fogkit, his speech was slow for him being deaf. He looked at her to wait for her to speak so he could read her lips. The tom didn't know very many cats, but he knew all of the names of his den mates. "My name's Fogkit.", he added in case she didn't know his name.

Fogkit looked around the nursery at all the other kits. Nobody hardly ever paid attention to him well nobody except his mother Fennelheart. He was the world to her, but he was sort of embarrassed by her for getting in a heated argument with Lionstar. That fool! Fogkit glanced back at Creekkit in case she decided to say something.

Creekit smiled at fogkit. "Its okay Fogkit. I'm fine," She meowed, Talking slowly so he can read her lips. She especially liked fogkit, he was... different.

She glanced at the pure-white tom in front of her. I wonder how he feels, Being deaf and helpless. She thought painfully. I shouldn't underestimate him, he would probably grow up to be a great warrior. I doubt I'd be like him with this short fur and weak paws.

"um, Fogkit. Do you think I fit into being a Riverclan warrior?" She squeaked, ashamed of asking that while she still didn't get her apprentice ceremony

Last edited by XxTheSilentEchoxX; February 18th, 2020 at 12:47 PM.