Last post by Rose
Today 12:35 PM

Old January 4th, 2023, 09:02 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Cattail Pond

> RACCOONEAR | @Cherry~ time for ice skating fails hehe @Spotty
The search for any blue contrasting against the fresh white snow seemed almost pointless until Raccoonear spotted something. A quick flash of periwinkle blue from across the frozen lake. She was already too eager to spare herself from embarrassment, too eager to remember that the twolegs had clipped her claws down to the nub. During the second annual ice skating event, held by someone who she dearly missed, Snakeheart, she'd done quite well, because she had claws. The thought that they were most likely not going to continue Snakeheart's legacy by hosting it again fueled her to launch herself onto the ice, skidding and barely making it across the icy pond's surface before falling face-flat into the snow, right in front of the small blue flower. She weakly muttered things to herself. "Snow... has never been a bother for a thick-furred cat like me,, yet just like the time Wormbite was catapulted with snow on our patrol long ago, Leafbare has met me to be the worst thing I have ever had the displeasure of meeting..." She murmured, weakly enclosing her maw around the plant and picking it, slowly heaving her body from the snow, a dizzy look on her face. "And don't you two damn laugh..mrm,," She blinked slowly, nearly collapsing onto the ground before catching herself. "Im alri...right," The mumbles fell from her mouth like slurry, unclear and barely understandable. The snow had somewhat broke her fall but only about one fifth of her face actually hit the snow, the rest took the hard impact of cold and bitter ice. Well, she could probably make the walk home at least, but she would immediately collapse, it was too much to make it to a den or somethin'.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 6th, 2023, 06:00 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Crowpaw
@Cherry~ @lane. [Sorry for the long delay, but this can be the last post. We don't have to report, just make sure each character who found something posts in the herb storage!]

One of the warriors returned empty-pawed, but her mentor had (though a rather weird-looking trick on the ice) managed to find something at least. It was something and taking her own shriveled plant and began to stalk towards the camp. They had been here for long enough and she didn't see a point of torturing themselves further when likely nothing would come of it.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:21 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

As Slatestripe waited for his companions (was it too kind to think of Raccoonear that way?), he began to think about the ice. Long ago, when he was a fresh warrior, he’d skated on the pond’s surface. It had been quite the experience, and one of the biggest challenges of his life. He wrinkled his nose as he remembered the jeering of one of his old friends when he slipped and fell for the fifth time. Still, it had been fun.

Almost as if she had read his mind, Raccoonear sprinted out onto the ice. Her performance was less than graceful, as she quickly slid and face-planted right into a snow pile. Slatestripe did not hesitate to laugh, feeling justified in doing so considering the sassiness Raccoonear had presented at the last meeting. “I would’ve thought a cat of your expertise would know how to skate better!”

( @Spotty @lane. We have an extension until the 9th! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 6th, 2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 06:58 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | @Spotty @Cherry~
"You're real bold to assume anything about me when we've met twice in your entire life, Slatestripe. Quit thinking of yourself and trying to impress others to put yourself in someone else paws for a second." She lifted one paw and shook the snow off of it to reveal her still bloody and clipped to the base claws, some traces of vile-smelling pink nail polish still on them, despite her avid efforts at Lionsbeach to remove it. "Literally. If you didn't notice, I popped up out of nowhere and walked into camp while securing a Shield position, but no, I came here to be your punching bag, not for myself. I was kidnapped, they clipped my claws down to this condition. Ain't pretty is it?" She turned to face Crowpaw. "At least I can trust my apprentice to not diss me out like that, you may not like being an apprentice like you showed at the meeting, but I appreciate you not making fun of something I can't control. Really." She cast Crowpaw a small smile before looking back at Slatestripe. "Think before you speak. This crap hurts everyday." She said, gesturing with her muzzle to her lifted claws before burying them in the snow to soothe them. "Two bits of borage is a success with the area in this condition, so we can head back now and drop this off in the Herb Storage. Sound good?" She mewed, quickly switching the tone of her voice.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 8th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( I’m going to have to skip over Spotty to ensure this patrol finishes on time )

Immense guilt washed over Slatestripe as Raccoonear revealed their bloody and broken claws. He hadn’t realized. He had made his comment in good jest, but perhaps it had been a little harsh. He had lingering irritation at Racconear for acting snide at the Clan meeting, but that didn’t override his feelings of guilt over insulting her for her slip-up.

The warrior said nothing further. He simply turned and began to follow Crowpaw back to camp.

( @lane. @Spotty Lane if you want to post again you can. Either way I’ll have Slatestripe report the patrol per birdie’s request later tonight! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 21st, 2023, 06:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him

Flintfang didn't usually come here. No, not at all. But today was different. So as the silver-furred, tabby tomcat sat beside the frozen pond, all he could do was think about.. today's meeting. Or, well, as the days went by in RiverClan, Flintfang was starting to realize how much each day could bring something new. Something shocking and devastating and so... so heart-wrenching. First it had been Goldenpaw abandonment. Then Lilyheart's death. Shimmerstream's disappearance. Slatewhisker's moving on. Silverpaw's death, her return from StarClan, Fawnlight's name... And now? Now Fawnlight was unable to be RiverClan's medicine cat. She hadn't died, sure, because the stars hadn't decided to taunt RiverClan like that yet, but she was injured beyond repair. Poor, poor Stonekit, being shoved into that role and given so much burden. Or, well, now the kitten was named Stonepaw.

Shoulders slumping in defeat, because there was no way out of this mess, no way to protect Stonekit's innocent mind from death and sickness and injuries, Flintfang silently unsheathed a claw to unconsciously trace scribbles onto the pond's frozen surface. He should be out here hunting, but the grey warrior did not feel like it. No, hunting felt like a task, and Flintfang had no intention to do anything like a mindless zombie.

[ @BEAR. / Oops, I didn't meant to put this up so late, apologies. Just forgot until now. ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old January 22nd, 2023, 11:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Recent events had been a shell-shock for RiverClan, and though Frosthawk's heart ached for Fawnlight and Stonepaw, he thought the Clan was still in good paws.

Today, he had been hoping to do some hunting. Leaf-bare was at its peak, and with a growing Clan, food was more important than ever.

He was almost invisible in the snow as he neared the pond, keeping close to the ground as to not startle any prey. Movement near the frozen water caught his attention, and he watched as Flintfang scraped at the ice. He was puzzled. "What are you doing?"

[ @Kat ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 23rd, 2023, 09:19 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him

As a voice rang out behind the silver warrior, Flintfang's head jerked up in surprise, expression evidently, and rightfully, startled. For Frosthawk had made his way completely undetected thus far, and seeing the white tom appear out of almost nowhere made Flintfang's sage hues dart around the surrounding scenery, as if he expected someone else to pop out of somewhere. It was only after a few beats of silence did the RiverClanner realize his companion was waiting for a response. Oh, right. What was he doing here? Flintfang hadn't really thought of where he was going when he'd left camp, and had let his paws lead him wherever the wind blew.

"Nothing." He murmured finally, voice oddly distant for someone who was usually so cheerful, and definitely very far away from the flirty-toned tom he'd been not so many moons ago. Gaze flicking between Frosthawk and the icy pond not so far from his paws, Flintfang lifted his shoulders in a shrug. A line formed between the tom-cat's brow as he spoke. "Stonepaw is so young. For that matter, Fawnlight is way too young to have been forced into resigning this way."

[ @BEAR. - Frosthawk ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old January 27th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Lobsterbite smiled before turning to the apprentice "bite will show you basic hunters crouch, now whats Bite" bite dropped down into the hunters crouch "now Peach try!" @~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; January 27th, 2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 28th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Peachpaw watched lobsterbite then trying the hunting crouch she did it exactly like lobsterbite
@~*Luka x Yuki*~

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up