3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:47 PM
Hello!
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:36 PM

Old April 1st, 2023, 11:20 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan
White and gray siamese with blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Mintpaw blinked expectantly at Mistycloud, suggesting her with a tiny nod to follow Stonepaw's suggestion and lay down. Besides, she'd been injured too and she didn't need to stay on her paws anyway.

The white siamese apprentice dipped her head slightly to the medicine cat apprentice as to signal him that she was ready to follow the orders. She bent her head and started from the scratches on her sides, leaving the painful, deep bite on her fore leg as the last.

Her rasping tongue caught up blood and debris, filling her mouth with an unpleasant, earthy ferrous taste. She kept on licking her injuries anyway, wincing as she touched ever so slightly the terrible marks that had pierced her leg. ..I hope the herbs will sting less than this...

She looked up at Stonepaw working with his paws with a few, sharp smelling herbs that were totally unknown to her. Why wasn't Fawnlight here to teach him? It seemed unfair to her that the young apprentice was left alone with two injured cats, but she didn't protest. She might have had a good reason, she believed.

She prodded Mistycloud again, this time speaking softly to encourage her. "...Lick them."

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

[ @carmen @Kay~ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
Mistycloud [She/Her]

The white riverclan molly began to lick her wounds after sitting so it'd be easier for the new medicine cat. Her wounds tasted foul.The aroma in the medicine den was calming though.

- @carmen = @Wingnettle -

He nodded as the pair began to do as he requested, rushing around to grab two stalks of marigold as they continued, chewing and spitting onto his paw. Okay, okay. This would be his first more serious thing, so this was something he'd have to get through, no matter how bad the blood looked. Though, the longer he stood here, preparing for them to be ready, the less the blood bothered him, so maybe Stonepaw would be able to figure out a way through it. Having the two stop, and him being done, he began to apply the herbs to their skin, two flowers applied throughout their wounds. Patching them each with cobwebs, he began to mutter to himself. "Done!" He took a step back to admire his handiwork. "Okay, so no leaving for today, Mintpaw, you have to stay for at least three sunrises, Mistcloud, you can go tomorrow." Yes, that sounded right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost was sitting outside in the clearing; in fact, he felt not well at all. His leg stung, his body ached. Her felt cold shivers run down his spine and doing the simplest of tasks was utterly exhausting and straining. And yet, he couldn't bring himself to go see Stonepaw. He didn't want to bother the kid. he powered through every other injury, this would be just the same. trying to sleep, feeling sweaty from a fever, the tom closed his eyes. Although, sleeping was pretty much all he could de lately. He looked terrible.

[ @carmen ]

Stonepaw was wobbling outside, scanning the clearing, looking for idiots who had decided to be sick and not come see him. He knew that there was at least someone who was hiding from him. Yes, and he'd find them and force them to get better. He had trouble noticing others on a good day, but perhaps, if he looked hard enough, he could find some sign. And, that sign was easily noticed as squinted eyes stared at Gingerfrost. Tsk tsk. "Mr. Gingy, you're coming with me." He strolled over to the deputy and poked his nose. There would be no escape of the ginger.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 1st, 2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 03:57 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

Stonepaw was wobbling outside, scanning the clearing, looking for idiots who had decided to be sick and not come see him. He knew that there was at least someone who was hiding from him. Yes, and he'd find them and force them to get better. He had trouble noticing others on a good day, but perhaps, if he looked hard enough, he could find some sign. And, that sign was easily noticed as squinted eyes stared at Gingerfrost. Tsk tsk. "Mr. Gingy, you're coming with me." He strolled over to the deputy and poked his nose. There would be no escape of the ginger.

Caught red-handed, was he. The old tom had no plan to bother Stonepaw with his woes, he believed it would pass by any moment. But with the way the little medicine cat was staring at him (added to that the new little nickname), Gingerfrost could only sigh in resignation, too tired to acknowledge the boop to his nose. He couldn't give the kid a hard time, now could he? Unless Stonepaw needed him for something else, but something told him that wasn't the case. Grumpily, and rather shakily, he got up to follow behind the apprentice, albeit against his own wishes. It was a little shameful; a grown man refusing to go to the doctor, but give him a break. He could be a stubborn old man sometimes, despite having yet to reach his thirties. Alas, the child was stronger than him.

Old April 4th, 2023, 08:29 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
[ jesse is trans and closeted, so he/him should be used !! ]

JESSE; she/her | @carmen

perhaps, just perhaps, jesse had waited a teensy while before visiting the.. 'medicine cat' for her wound. there was the slightest sense of distrust, the smallest feeling of anxiety about the whole situation. like a small worm that had burrowed into an apple. of course, she's realized that this whole clan thing wasn't some lie, but she's still cautious. though, she's desperate to get her wound treated so she supposes she has to get over herself and meet this little stonepaw dude. stepping a paw into the den, the tabby scrunches her nose at the strong smell of.. plants?? gross smelling plants. yuck. "uh.." she shifts her paws awkwardly, "...hello? i have an injury."

Stonepaw had prepared for someone to enter his den. It had been far too quiet recently, and when it was quiet, cats got stupid, and Stonepaw made knew friends. Not always the best train of thoughts, but he loved making new friends. And so it seemed, sitting and waiting did its purpose, and a figure joined him shortly. "You!" He bounced towards him, springing off the pads of his feet. The new guy! Dawnpaw- Dovepaw? He smiled in welcome. "Hi! Hi! I'm Stonepaw and this is my little home of plants and other stuff." Wait, the new guy was talking. He was supposed to listen. "Uh. Okay, so take a seat and tell me what the problem is." His tail flicked towards the nests lying across the ground.

Quote:

Caught red-handed, was he. The old tom had no plan to bother Stonepaw with his woes, he believed it would pass by any moment. But with the way the little medicine cat was staring at him (added to that the new little nickname), Gingerfrost could only sigh in resignation, too tired to acknowledge the boop to his nose. He couldn't give the kid a hard time, now could he? Unless Stonepaw needed him for something else, but something told him that wasn't the case. Grumpily, and rather shakily, he got up to follow behind the apprentice, albeit against his own wishes. It was a little shameful; a grown man refusing to go to the doctor, but give him a break. He could be a stubborn old man sometimes, despite having yet to reach his thirties. Alas, the child was stronger than him.

Once he had successfully kidnapped the deputy and led him back to his den, Stonepaw stared at him and his injuries. "Man, you should have come by earlier." Tsking gently, the little lad turned and stared at the old man. "Mr. Gingy, sit. Lick your wounds. I'll get some stuff." A quick sniff was all that was needed to show that it was infected. That was unlucky, certainly wouldn't heal fast like that. Three poppy seeds, two cobwebs and a stalk of marigold would be plastered to his body. Yep, six things and it should be fine. Suddenly turning around to look at the Ginger, he sighed with disappointment. "Do better next time." Silly things like that could end up with the man being sick, and that wouldn't do. Well, he was sick, wasn't he.

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; April 4th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 07:14 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Exclamation Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

a new kittypet walks up bleeding from the arm
Old April 6th, 2023, 07:15 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DOVEPAW; she/her || @carmen

the excitement and eagerness of the medicine cat startles dovepaw at first. stonepaw, so that's his name, huh, she notes. just based on first impression, stonepaw seems nice but perhaps a bit too hyper. the ticked tabby returns a small smile, and nods before padding over to one of the moss nests and taking a seat. she gestures towards the thin cut on her hind left leg, speaking up. "this is the problem. it doesn't hurt that bad any more, but i don't want it to get infected and y'know..my leg fall off or somethin'" she explains. " you're leader..pikestar, he said that you could fix this up." she adds on, sounding hopeful.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 8th, 2023, 06:28 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

Once he had successfully kidnapped the deputy and led him back to his den, Stonepaw stared at him and his injuries. "Man, you should have come by earlier." Tsking gently, the little lad turned and stared at the old man. "Mr. Gingy, sit. Lick your wounds. I'll get some stuff." A quick sniff was all that was needed to show that it was infected. That was unlucky, certainly wouldn't heal fast like that. Three poppy seeds, two cobwebs and a stalk of marigold would be plastered to his body. Yep, six things and it should be fine. Suddenly turning around to look at the Ginger, he sighed with disappointment. "Do better next time." Silly things like that could end up with the man being sick, and that wouldn't do. Well, he was sick, wasn't he.

Being scolded by a kid. Gingerfrost groaned, feeling too bad to muster a real reply and too embarrassed to even look Stonepaw in the eyes. Reluctantly he leaned over to lick his icky wounds as instructed, grimacing as he did so. 'Do better', the child told him, and here the deputy wished he could be swallowed whole. Somewhere it was as though his sister was scolding him, for letting it get this far. But even if that wasn't the case, the facts still stood. Stonepaw had a point. Neglecting his health and ignoring obvious signs was the exact type of things that irked him about others -- why do it himself? He groaned again at this revelation, irritated with the situation. Well, he brough it upon himself, didn't he.

Old April 15th, 2023, 03:30 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

The molly gritted her teeth, her fever starting to really get to her. She knew the reason - an infected bite. But she'd taken so long to see Stonepaw that it was starting to cause more problems than just pain in her neck. The thing was, she'd been in a horrible mental state, still recovering from the rogue attack, the news of Blizzardwind's death and Birdy's disappearance. She choked down the tears that were beginning to surface again. Blizzardwind. Gone. Forever. A single tear trickled down her cheek. She made an effort to gather herself before peeking into the medicine cat's den.

It still confused her that the face greeting her wasn't Fawnlight's but Stonepaw's. However, she knew how much her sister had been through and respected the decision to step down from being a medicine cat. Since Stonepaw was Fawnlight's choice of the new medicine cat, she trusted Fawn that it was the right decision. From what she'd heard, Stonepaw was doing his job very well. Stormpaw took a deep breath before whispering, "Stonepaw? I'm sorry it took so long for me to come here, but... I'm pretty sure the bite in my neck was infected before I came back to RiverClan. It's been giving me fever and stuff... also I can't really walk properly. I don't know what's wrong with my leg but it always hurts."

[ @carmen ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 18th, 2023, 04:32 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
DOVEPAW; she/her || @carmen

the excitement and eagerness of the medicine cat startles dovepaw at first. stonepaw, so that's his name, huh, she notes. just based on first impression, stonepaw seems nice but perhaps a bit too hyper. the ticked tabby returns a small smile, and nods before padding over to one of the moss nests and taking a seat. she gestures towards the thin cut on her hind left leg, speaking up. "this is the problem. it doesn't hurt that bad any more, but i don't want it to get infected and y'know..my leg fall off or somethin'" she explains. " you're leader..pikestar, he said that you could fix this up." she adds on, sounding hopeful.

He nodded and stared at the leg. "Uh, yeah, I can help." He wasn't usually this bad at figuring stuff out, but in his experience, something like this would be stinging right now. Like pain and icky and stuff, but if he said so. "Okay, so if you can clean it by giving a flew licks, I'll go grab the stuff!" It really didn't seem too bad, but one could never know, so for now, he'd get the cobwebs. It didn't look infected, and it Dovepaw had said he wasn't in pain, so he'd go light on marigold.

Quote:

Being scolded by a kid. Gingerfrost groaned, feeling too bad to muster a real reply and too embarrassed to even look Stonepaw in the eyes. Reluctantly he leaned over to lick his icky wounds as instructed, grimacing as he did so. 'Do better', the child told him, and here the deputy wished he could be swallowed whole. Somewhere it was as though his sister was scolding him, for letting it get this far. But even if that wasn't the case, the facts still stood. Stonepaw had a point. Neglecting his health and ignoring obvious signs was the exact type of things that irked him about others -- why do it himself? He groaned again at this revelation, irritated with the situation. Well, he brough it upon himself, didn't he.

Now that that was done, Stonepaw moved back towards the deputy and plastered chewed up marigold across his wounds, cementing it down with cobwebs. The wound was icky and all, but with this it should get better, and whether or not that took a week or a month was for the stars to tell. "Now, stay. Don't do anything stupid. Pick a nest and rest."

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; April 18th, 2023 at 05:39 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 10:23 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

With the help of Silversnow, the Dark Lord was able to set down Beansprout on an available nest. His mind felt dizzy, and his body was aching - christ, maybe the bloodloss had already gotten to him. "Stonepaw? Can you uh, " He blinked, trying to grab ahold of his thoughts. "Help Beansprout? He is already bandaged - did my best, and Silversnow helped me. Just, worried about infection .. among other things.." Wormbite called out blindly, unsure if the medicine cat was even here.

Better than being treated by Marigoldleap. A shudder went down his spine, he didn't trust that molly for a second. Being a tired Lord, he settled down near Beansprout. Still alert.. just needed a moment.. to rest.. to catch up on his thoughts and let his heart take a break.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 22nd, 2023, 04:12 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

BLUEBELLPAW

If there was anything she regretted, it was accidentally rolling over in her sleep. It just so happened that the moss pressed up against her shoulder wound, and her eyes shot ope in pain from her small nap after the dog fight. Holy heck, that hurt. She chomped down on her lip in order to stop herself from screaming and being swatted at by her demmates. She turned to gently examine the wound, suddenly feeling sick.

It didn't look any better than the last time she looked at it. Her fur was ripped away in the shape of a bite mark on her shoulder. She looked away, queasy. She really shouldn't delay her visit to the medicine den any longer.

She tried her best to shuffle to the den, the walking putting strain on her wound. It hurt with every step, and she was considering just lying down in the clearing and just staying there for a while, but she wasn't entirely sure she could keep the dirt out of the wound. She peeped her head into the medicine den, her blue eyes gently gleaming in the early morning light.

"Erm, Stonepaw?" She called hesitantly into the den. "Sorry about this being so early. Uhm.. it's my shoulder. I injured it during the dog attack."

[ @carmen ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "