Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:10 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:00 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2020, 01:49 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Oh.. Twistedflame? I never liked him-" She mowed, picturing him in her head. @Corruptx

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

// totally fine haha
"mhm! of course i got a point! i've got all the points! very sharp points!! poINTY!" duskblossom responded, a tad passive-aggressively but she kept her tone of voice casual. "i think that'd be it, though? i don't wanna do all of your mentor's job.." the warrior murmured, getting herself ready to leave. "plus we did a bit of exercise! that should be tiring enough! goodness, look at me, being so active and fit.... well i mean active as in physically active, since i'm usually socially active anyway, but that being said that would mean i'm both physically and socially active so i didn't have to clarify which one i was referring to, but that doesn't matter since--- oh sorry. i'll shut up. i have to go stuff my face with food now anyway! i'll see ya later, maybe, stempaw?"
Stempaw found Duckblossom’s energy and talking quite exhausting but she forced herself to keep nodding,” Of course.“ she meowed not really seeing a need to say anything more than that. Aside from hoping that she could leave and eat then sleep before training some more.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sorrelpaw looked around her new home.
Hmm it will do she mewed.
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:40 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lightbubble was doing his daily sunbathing, of course, eyes closed in content as he relaxed himself, allowing the sun's rays to touch every inch of his back as he splayed out his paws in a luxurious stretch. Today was calming, nice, sunny, rel- gREAT STARCLAN WHAT WAS THAT????
Lightbubble nearly jumped out of his fur as something landed on his back, disturbing his peaceful rest and quite possibly messing up his fur. Nothing touched his fur without his permission and got away alive, that was for sure. Whirling his head around, Lightbubble inspected the damage done, thankfully only a few hairs were mussed up and out of place, in a line down his side, where he spotted a small brown tabby she-cat. "What have I told you about my pelt?" The tomcat meowed to Frogpaw with his eyes narrowed as he smoothed down the mussed up area. Lightbubble then leaned down towards her. "No. Touching." He reprimanded, poking a paw at her with each word.
After a moment, full of him inspecting his pelt to make sure no permanent damage had been done, Lightbubble took a deep breath, calming himself down once more as he gave a sideways glance at his sister. "Flirting, matchmaking, simply being glamorous, the usual." Lightbubble meowed in response with a nonchalant shrug. "What about you? Making messes I presume?" It was a bit of a jab but there was also a warm amusement in his eyes. Had it been any other apprentice or kit that touched his fur, he would've marched them straight out into the territory and dumped them in a badger den. Frogpaw got a pass because she was family.

Frogpaw

Frogpaw let out another laugh, turning her gaze to the sky and batting aimlessly at the air, "Yeah, yeah, I know. No touching." she replied, mimicking Lightbubble's voice in a more nasally, teasing fashion. She found herself feeling tempted to grab a pawful of dirt and rub it around in Lightbubble's fur. However, that felt like it would be a bit too far. They were family but there were still boundaries not to be crossed - she was afraid of how Lightbubble would react if she were to act on her every whim and pleasure.

"Oh you know," she mused, waving her paw around in the air dramatically, "Playing pranks, getting abandoned by my mentor - generally causing chaos wherever I can sow it. Nothing new."

Last edited by duckie; July 7th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw found Duckblossom’s energy and talking quite exhausting but she forced herself to keep nodding,” Of course.“ she meowed not really seeing a need to say anything more than that. Aside from hoping that she could leave and eat then sleep before training some more.
// feel free to end this here or post a reply saying whatever but i think im going to leave it off with this reply ;;
duskblossom gave stempaw a tiny smile before saying an enthusiastic "great!" and giving the apprentice a small wave as she murmured a goodbye and began to close the distance between herself and the shadowclan camp, feeling satisfied and impressed with herself -- wow, she was just so productive! stempaw probably loved her - duskblossom had done a fantastic job, hadn't she? well, no, not really, but pff, pshhshsh, she'd still done a job, hadn't she? that had to be good for something.

Last edited by panchiko; July 7th, 2020 at 04:30 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:38 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

at sunfall's apology, dreampaw gave him a bright smile -- "it's all good!!" she exclaimed, all former ... grudges forgiven. the apprentice perked up eagerly at the idea of more battle training -- that sounded fun, right? what could go wrong?? "sure! of course! that sounds great!" dreampaw responded, vivid interest very visible on the young cat's expression. "i haven't gone training in a while, actually... i should totally bug bravedawn about that! haven't seen her in a while, actually.. thanks for the idea!" she murmured, mostly to herself although she wasn't being all too quiet with her thinking aloud.
Sunfall blinked slowly, his gaze soft with affection. But his blood turned to ice when he remembered who Dreampaw's mentor was. Dreampaw, where did you last see Bravedawn? he asked, a bolt of energy running through his paws. He felt light as a feather, and like he could run forever.And where's Frecklepaw? he mumbled, His name might as well be Latepaw...Oh, there he is! Frecklepaw[ @Mentallyunstable ]! Guessing by the way his apprentice was going, Sunfall predicted that the apprentice was going to train. Hey, Latepaw, the warrior teased, bolting after his apprentice, Heading for the training grounds? He suddenly remembered Dreampaw. Turning around he padded up to Dreampaw, blushing in embarrassment. @Corruptx
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:48 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Cas @Cobralily ]
-Echopaw-

Echopaw let out a quiet hiss as Dewpaw came running in, her tail lashed as she watched the idiot. Right, this was her home. She wouldn't take it too kindly either if someone had decided to barge in to the herb store. Calming her fur, and steading herself, she dipped her head to Icestar. "I'm sorry Icestar." She was a bit ashamed but, anger still flared inside of her. "Dewpaw has decided to be a creep and try to flirt with me in camp, and at the last gathering. Irisflame and I have told him to get out of the medince den multiple times and he would not get out. And on top of that, he kept calling me darling and other similar words. He also said that we were being rude and that was because we have no toms to put us in our places. Yes we were being rude but, he wouldn't get out!" The clan sure didn't need another Falcondive, one was enough. "And, he drove me to the point where I gave him a claw on his cheek." Better to be honest? Right?
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 7th, 2020, 05:48 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Splash- View Post
Sunfall blinked slowly, his gaze soft with affection. But his blood turned to ice when he remembered who Dreampaw's mentor was. Dreampaw, where did you last see Bravedawn? he asked, a bolt of energy running through his paws. He felt light as a feather, and like he could run forever.And where's Frecklepaw? he mumbled, His name might as well be Latepaw...Oh, there he is! Frecklepaw[ @Mentallyunstable ]! Guessing by the way his apprentice was going, Sunfall predicted that the apprentice was going to train. Hey, Latepaw, the warrior teased, bolting after his apprentice, Heading for the training grounds? He suddenly remembered Dreampaw. Turning around he padded up to Dreampaw, blushing in embarrassment. @Corruptx
Frecklpaw turned around, “I’m right on time actually, where’ve you been?”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:55 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Frecklpaw turned around, “I’m right on time actually, where’ve you been?”
[ @hope @Corruptx ]
Sunfall turned and reached out to cuff Frecklepaw over the ear. With Dreampaw, he meowed, Heading off to train?
<3
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:06 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Splash- View Post
[ @hope @Corruptx ]
Sunfall turned and reached out to cuff Frecklepaw over the ear. With Dreampaw, he meowed, Heading off to train?
<3
“Aren’t you suppose to be my mentor?” Frecklpaw remarked as he dodged the cuff. “And I honestly don’t know.”

(I had to go and was left behind in rp so nope he is gonna pretend.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread