Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 10:12 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Bean
Today 10:07 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:06 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 10:00 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 09:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2020, 09:56 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw’s eyes widened noticing that it was indeed her brother who trained the kit. “Hmm, did the cat who teach you that happen to be an apprentice named Blackpaw? Did they leave you in the middle of the session?” Foggypaw asked.
Dovekit didn't answer, not wanting to think about that day. She hopped off the rock and headed back to Foggypaw. "Can you teach me something harder?" the tiny kit asked.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:57 PM
GONE

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw patted the cat sympathetically not knowing how to ease the pain. Then an idea hit her. “Wanna play a game of charades?” Foggypaw offered.
Thornpaw glanced back up at Foggypaw. Charades? What was that? "How do you play?" the she-cat asked.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dovekit didn't answer, not wanting to think about that day. She hopped off the rock and headed back to Foggypaw. "Can you teach me something harder?" the tiny kit asked.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw thought for a bit. “Do you know the hunter’s crouch, front paw blow, and spring?” Foggypaw asked.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:03 PM
GONE

Quote:
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw thought for a bit. “Do you know the hunter’s crouch, front paw blow, and spring?” Foggypaw asked.
Dovekit shook her head. When she trained with Blackpaw, he just told her to attack him.
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Thornpaw glanced back up at Foggypaw. Charades? What was that? "How do you play?" the she-cat asked.
~Foggypaw~
Giving a toothy smile, Foggypaw was more than happy to explain. “So you have to try to express the word you are giving without making any verbal sound. We choose a topic and the cat expressing first up blink how many words there are. Like if the name of the thing you are expressing has 2 separate words the cat expressing blinks 2 times. If the guesser doesn’t get how many words are in the thing they need to guess then expressing cat can shake their head and redo the blinking. Then once the guesser gets how many words there should be in their guess, you move onto how many syllables. The expressing cat should tap their tail on the ground according to how many syllables. If the name has 3 words then the expressing cat would mark 3 lines on the ground. They would point to the one on their right but the guesser’s left and the expressing cat would tap how many syllables the first word has. Then once they got how many syllables the first word of the whole phrase is, they move onto the second word by pointing to the second claw mark in the ground and tap how many syllables. Same thing for the rest of the words.

Once they got them all down, the expressing at can start trying to act out the whole phrase either one word by one word or the whole phrase it’s self. If expressing cat is doing one by one, they would point to the first mark and then act it out. If the guesser gets the first word, they move onto the second and then the others. If expressing cat is doing the whole thing, they can just do the whole thing. You are allowed to shake your head if your guesser gets it wrong and you are allowed to widen your eyes if they are close but still not verbal sound. Once the guesser guesses it, you can talk.”
Foggypaw explained.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; July 9th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Dovekit shook her head. When she trained with Blackpaw, he just told her to attack him.
~Foggypaw~
So her brother hadn’t even bothered with the basic fundamentals. “Alright just imitate my moves to the best of your abilities. I will give you any pointers if needed once you demonstrate your best imitation. So the hunter’s crouch is pretty much the first move you learn as you defend yourself.” Foggypaw instructed as she dropped smoothly into her hunter’s crouch.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:36 PM
GONE

Quote:
~Foggypaw~
Giving a toothy smile, Foggypaw was more than happy to explain. “So you have to try to express the word you are giving without making any verbal sound. We choose a topic and the cat expressing first up blink how many words there are. Like if the name of the thing you are expressing has 2 separate words the cat expressing blinks 2 times. If the guesser doesn’t get how many words are in the thing they need to guess then expressing cat can shake their head and redo the blinking. Then once the guesser gets how many words there should be in their guess, you move onto how many syllables. The expressing cat should tap their tail on the ground according to how many syllables. If the name has 3 words then the expressing cat would mark 3 lines on the ground. They would point to the one on their right but the guesser’s left and the expressing cat would tap how many syllables the first word has. Then once they got how many syllables the first word of the whole phrase is, they move onto the second word by pointing to the second claw mark in the ground and tap how many syllables. Same thing for the rest of the words.

Once they got them all down, the expressing at can start trying to act out the whole phrase either one word by one word or the whole phrase it’s self. If expressing cat is doing one by one, they would point to the first mark and then act it out. If the guesser gets the first word, they move onto the second and then the others. If expressing cat is doing the whole thing, they can just do the whole thing. You are allowed to shake your head if your guesser gets it wrong and you are allowed to widen your eyes if they are close but still not verbal sound. Once the guesser guesses it, you can talk.”
Foggypaw explained.
Thornpaw nodded to show she had listened. "Okay. How do we choose the topic?" she asked.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Mayflower

Skunkkit was watching his littermates doing there own thing as he was close to his littermates who were playing and toddling around. He was quite scared of the idea of walking, as it seemed so high up off the ground. He hadn’t seen Cypresskit in a little bit, but he wasn’t complaining though, Cypresskit was big and annoying.
Minkkit stalked up near Skunkkit, attempting to be sneaky via very wobbly crouching. The brown tomkit had come up with a plan. Not just any plan, but a grand, amazing, top tier plan that would be totally awesome. There was no way it wouldn't be awesome. The fluffball pounced towards Skunkkit with a terrifying squeak, missing his target and instead slamming into the ground beside his tiny little brother. Somehow blunt force trauma seemed to not affect Mink, as he quickly wobbled to his feet and looked down at his brother. "Heya Skunk. What'ya doin?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 9th, 2020, 11:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sunkit shaked her golden tabby fur. She wished someone would play with her. She grabbed a leaf wanting to play with oakkit but he was a sleep
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
GONE

Quote:
~Foggypaw~
So her brother hadn’t even bothered with the basic fundamentals. “Alright just imitate my moves to the best of your abilities. I will give you any pointers if needed once you demonstrate your best imitation. So the hunter’s crouch is pretty much the first move you learn as you defend yourself.” Foggypaw instructed as she dropped smoothly into her hunter’s crouch.
Dovekit studied Foggypaw's hunter crouch and then dropped into one. Her tail was waving in the air.
Closed Thread