Locals of WCO!
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:11 AM

Old January 11th, 2024, 09:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Pearnose padded back into camp, her yarrow gathered up in her mouth. The gray cat made her way back to give her patrol report to Lostspark. She gently placed the herbs on the ground, careful as she knew they were delicate in leaf-bare. They’d already gone through all the trouble of finding herbs that were alive. So now she’d be extra careful to make sure they stayed that way.

“Lostspark, we’ve completed our patrol at Shadow’s Break and collected yarrow. It was a bit scarce due to the snow and cold of leaf-bare, so we may not have collected as much as you hoped, so I apologize for that. I collected three pieces, Shadowpaw collected four, and Brokentalon found two.” She announced to their medicine cat.

+9 yarrow

. . .
@Rose
@TheLostAmongTheStars
@Cubeisdagoat

Old January 12th, 2024, 04:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
@Rose [ Lostspark ] @celeste [ Palepaw ] @Copperbeanz [ Tanglerose ]
ShadowClan Warrior
''May we all meet StarClan one day.''

And she thought the scents of celandine and boneset were bad enough.

The pretty tortoiseshell warrior dipped her head into the herb storage and put the celandine and boneset she had collected in their proper places.

Backing away, Alderblossom dipped her head towards Lostspark.

''Palepaw is on her way,'' She meowed, her amber gaze narrowing thoughtfully. ''However, Tanglerose never showed up for patrol.''

Bushing up her fur against the leaf-bare chill, Alderblossom padded out of the Medicine Den and into the ShadowClan Camp Clearing once more.

Palepaw
She/her | 6 moons | Post 40/100
Flock Together [T1] | Kitty Softpaws
The calico made her way back into camp, following Alderblossom. The bonset was held securely in her maw, and she was satisfied with how the patrol had went – except for the fact that Alderblossom didn't trust her with doing anything by herself and had apparently thought she couldn't hear what Lostspark had said in the beginning? She wasn't deaf, that was for sure. Anyways. Palepaw dropped the herbs close to Lostspark, nodding at Alderblossom's words. She actually quite enjoyed the leafy smell, but noticed Alderblossom didn't like it. Oh well, everyone had different tastes. After giving a quick bob of her head to Lostspark, she briefly lingered around in case there was anything more to be said.

[ +3 bonset ]
[ @Rose ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 12th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 03:23 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Lynxshade let down the few stems of thyme that Featherpaw had brought, and the burnet that she herself had collected at the beginning of the patrol. She dipped her head respectfully to the medicine cat, before giving her report.
"Shrewstep arrived and then miraculously disappeared when the search for herbs began. Me and Featherpaw managed to find some of the herbs we were instructed to collect, but it's not so easy to find usable plants in leafbare. Especially in our pine trees forest." While she talked, she wondered about how it would feel to be completely blind to the world. How did Lostspark live with such a terrible lack now? Thank Starclan she doesn't have to be a warrior anymore, or she would be already in the elders' den.

+3 burnet
+2 thyme

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 14th, 2024 at 03:24 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 01:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Blinking at Pearnose, Alderblossom, Palepaw, and Lynxshade as they returned, their respective patrols a success, Lostspark felt no little amount of relief. "Thank you." She murmured to each of them when they came to her, noting down the names of those who hadn't completed their patrols. Well, she supposed she had been toooptimistic. There were a lot of punishments for her to dole out soon.

[ @chickadee - Pearnose / @Shellwhisker - Alderblossom / @celeste - Palepaw / @Wingnettle - Lynxshade ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old January 15th, 2024, 01:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[ hey!! if i do make a mistake on accident please do let me know ]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark was tiring of this. She couldn't imagine the shame a cat must feel when they're called up in front of everyone, their misdeeds and mishaps announced out loud. So why did they keep doing it? Eh, it was only marginally her problem. If they fixed their mistakes, Lostspark would gladly reverse what she was about to bestow on them.

Well, time to spout the words she'd heard Elmshadow voice several times before. ”Shademoss [ @hawkboi ] and Tanglerose [ @Copperbeanz ]. You’ve failed in your duty to ShadowClan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, the two of you will be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag me in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by Rose; January 15th, 2024 at 04:09 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 07:24 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

That hunting patrol had taken a little bit longer than he had intended, but it ended up being finished. "Vulturefang, our patrol is done. We caught a crow, a lark, a vole and a mouse." the young enforcer told the deputy, his father. He didn't want to converse long, but lingered slightly just in case the older tom had something he wanted to say.

[ @elaif you never gave a date for the extension so uh... here ya go!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 20th, 2024, 01:07 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE JANUARY 24TH!
IF YOUR CHARACTER HAD ALREADY COMPLETED THEIR PATROL EARLIER LMK VIA VM!
YOUR CHARACTER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE AT LEAST THREE POST ( one arriving, one hunting, and one showing up)

Wow! Another set of failures! How unsurprising....
Marching into the clearing, he let his gaze rove around the area. Ugh, this was getting so annoying. He had other things to do... And these little set backs didn't help at all. Attempting to find the cats who'd be thrown into the deep end, he began his speech.

| @Shade. @Kass |
" Frigidmist, Azaleadream! Get your asses over here! You two completely failed and as punishment, you're going back out to Sunkissed Creek and catch three pieces of prey each! If you fail to do a that... Then kiss your warrior rank goodbye for a whole god damn moon. Am I clear? Good now get going. "

| @redshiftreign @Clarice. |
"Aspenshiver and Rosecougar! You're not off the hook either, finish your hunt at Shadow's Break, or you'll both be losing your rank. Times ticking"

| @MangofDoom @Yunhos_Personal_Potato! @Beanz |
" Woooow! The whole lot of you failed! But don't worry, you can bet your ass you're going to make up for it. Finish the border patrol at Herondive Hallow and while your there each of you will catch a piece of prey. Understood? Great. "

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; January 20th, 2024 at 01:08 AM.
Old January 20th, 2024, 06:17 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Who am I even being? What patrol?

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:40 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Stressed

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend (both inactive)

Entering camp, chickweed and yellow bells in her jaws, Darkcloud made her way over to Lostspark when she'd spotted her. "Lostspark, I hope I have brought the correct herbs." giving a polite dip of her head in greeting before waiting for a response with the her regular neutral stare.

(+3 chickweeds and +2 yellow bells)

@Rose

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:13 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PATROLS DUE FEBRUARY 5TH!
•If you need(or want) to be replaced let me now via VM or PM by JANUARY 30th!
•If you and your patrol need extensions feel free to ask !!
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.
• If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

Patrols, patrols, patrols....
Alright he was ready for this crap today. Vulturefang had some hope that most everyone would come back at the correct time. But for sanity sake, let's just pray that his dreams wouldn't be torn apart by a few slackers. A rough sigh whistling through his teeth, the massive cat sauntered under Shadowledge and heaved a groan. Let's get this show on the road.

BORDER PATROLS

| @Alchemist Kitsune @Red Dawn |
"Silverlark! I'll have you go to the Windclan border with Blackheart, do the usual, refresh and check around. All that jazz
"

| @Ravenswings @gs29513 @Nixey |
" Silentraven, Shrewstep, and Ibispaw! Head over to theThunderclan border and give it a good sweep. Keep an eye out and don't hesitate to kill any intruders."

| @Tiabirb @ChaosBringer. |
" Witheredclaw and Cryingelk, you've got the Riverclan border! How fun, anyway you better get going."

HUNTING PATROLS

| @Fawnheart<3 @~MothDust~ |
"Mossfreckle! You're heading out tooooooo... Mourning Ruins! Make sure ya take Dustfur with ya."

| @dragonwind @Eyclore @Ladiebugg |
" Hailnuzzle, Gentlemoon, and BeetleJuice. The lot of you are heading directly to Shadow's Break for a hunt. Try and bring stuff back please."

| @Shellwhisker @Omari @furrensic |
"Dovedance, take Midnightpaw, and squirrelpaw out to Croaking Swamp. It'll be a nice little excursion for the three of ya."

| @Poprock @MangofDoom @dino. @elaif |
" Goopypaw, uh.... Rotpaw... And Glowingpaw! All three of you will be joining me for a
hunt at Icy Heartlands! Pretty cool am I right? Of course I'm right, anyway be ready to leave."

| @Spookez. @Beanz |
"RaccoonWhisker and Bumbleclaw, it's your job to go hunting in ShadowClan Territory. That's simple enough, so hop to it kiddos."

| @TherianInTheForest @ @ |
" Last but not least I'll have... Rosecloud aaaannnddd Sparksky go to Sunkissed creek! Catch what you can so we don't starve. "

Finishing that up, he took a couple steps back and padded over to the camp entrance; ragged ears perked as he awaited his child patrol to wander over here. Ha! Look at him go! Father and son bonding time! Now that was a win. Surely Glowingpaw would start to appreciate him.... Well, he sure hoped so... Last time he checked, he didn't commit to a god damn relationship just to be smart mouthed by a prepubescent hair ball who wasn't even half his size. Ugh kids... was he right? Those creatures confused him to no end.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; January 28th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.