Today 06:15 AM

Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker hummed gently to himself as he sat down on his haunches in the hunting grounds, taking a break from his earlier hunt. A plump blackbird rested limply beside him in the grass as he licked his paws, the mud from the rain and the blood from the bird staining his white-furred paws. The young male wondered to himself if there would be another rainstorm later today, but he hoped not due to the luck that he has been having with hunting today. The warrior gave a small yawn, knowing that he must’ve awoke too early yet again this morning, as usual, but nothing really suited him like early hunting sessions where he could see the sunrise and smell the fresh morning dew that was misted over the dense forest grass. Pinewhisker gave a sigh and closed his eyes for a moment, thinking to himself as his thin, long tail swished behind him. Without warning, however, another figure bumped into him, causing the young short-furred male to jump slightly and turn his head with the fur on his neck rising in surprise.

He met eyes with a young she-cat that was masked with the scent of Shadowclan, her fur different shades of grey, white and tan mixed together. There were scars that covered parts of her body, but the warrior didn’t notice such things. She squeaked a quick sorry to him, her ears pinning back as she was as surprised as he was by their encounter. A small smile appeared on his maw. “Oh, it’s alright.” Pinewhisker assured her with a friendly purr rumbling in his throat, “I shouldn’t have been sitting like a lazy badger, lost in my thoughts.” The kindhearted tom mentioned, shaking his head. He turned in the grass to face her in his sitting position. “The name’s Pinewhisker.” He introduced himself to the smaller she-cat, “What’s your name? I don’t believe that we’ve met before.” The tom-cat could get over the fact that her fur was so pretty to his eyes and her own eyes were a soothing darkened amber that oddly seemed to calm him.
Needlescar blinked, never having met someone so kind. Well, probably because she was antisocial. She smiled softly, her tail curling as she glanced at the tom, a chuckle rising from her throat. "N-Needlescar!" She squeaked her name out, blushing under her pelt. She had to admit, the tom was attractive, but she was below his standards most likely. She let out an inaudible sigh before widening the smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you, Pinewhisker." She chirped, feeling a bit at ease with him. He seemed to think she was pretty, by the look in his eyes. Sitting, as she felt she could talk to him without clamming up for some odd reason, she curled her tail and scented the air. The normal ShadowClan smell mixed with something like.. water? Shrugging it off, she glanced besides the tom to see a large blackbird. He was probably hunting before she ran into him, and she purred softly.

(Should they find out the camp is flooding?)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 22nd, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Honeykit looked at her mother, pushing her face into her fur just enough she was still able to breathe. She gazed at the murky water, shivering as she turned her gaze away from it as she wished this was just a long, realistic nightmare.
Spottedfern leaped again as Honeykit buried her nose in her soft fur, and breathed a sigh of relief when she got to a high point in the territory. "Honeykit, Lynxkit. You can play now, but don't go out of my sight." She mewed, gently dropping her kits on the ground to let them play. She stumbled to the ground, her legs weak and numb after swimming through the cold water.

fighting
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Needlescar blinked, never having met someone so kind. Well, probably because she was antisocial. She smiled softly, her tail curling as she glanced at the tom, a chuckle rising from her throat. "N-Needlescar!" She squeaked her name out, blushing under her pelt. She had to admit, the tom was attractive, but she was below his standards most likely. She let out an inaudible sigh before widening the smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you, Pinewhisker." She chirped, feeling a bit at ease with him. He seemed to think she was pretty, by the look in his eyes. Sitting, as she felt she could talk to him without clamming up for some odd reason, she curled her tail and scented the air. The normal ShadowClan smell mixed with something like.. water? Shrugging it off, she glanced besides the tom to see a large blackbird. He was probably hunting before she ran into him, and she purred softly.

(Should they find out the camp is flooding?)
Pinewhisker couldn’t help but smile once again at her shy and embarrassed behavior, his whiskers twitching in amusement at the scene. The young, short-furred male dipped his head to the she-cat, his tail twitching behind him back and forth as he bowed to the warrior. “Pleasure to meet you, Needlescar.” He purred, “I must say, it’s quite rare for a tom-cat such as myself to run into such a beautiful she-cat like yourself.” Pinewhisker wasn’t one to let his thoughts go unnoticed and it was the first time the male had ever truly gotten around to speaking with anyone in his clan, let alone a female, which he assumed wasn’t far from his age area. Her widened smile made the tom-cat happy to know that he wasn’t a burden to her, feeling as if cats could be comfortable around him and see this tom-cat as a form of comfort, not awkward and uncomfortable.

He caught her glancing at his latest catch and the short-furred warrior purred with pride at the successful hunt from only moments ago. “I was lucky enough to find anything so early after the storm had passed.” Pinewhisker mentioned to Needlescar, his ears twitching at something that seemed to be heard in the distant, but he couldn’t place it. He shook his head, knowing that it was most likely just the wind or some other cat in their clan. “Were you hunting out here too?” The Dragon Li Cat asked, tilting his head to the side as he peered at her with his soft, warm emerald-hued gaze.

[ Sure, that would be quite the drama, heh.. I actually didn't know the camp was flooding until now, lol ]
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Pinewhisker couldn’t help but smile once again at her shy and embarrassed behavior, his whiskers twitching in amusement at the scene. The young, short-furred male dipped his head to the she-cat, his tail twitching behind him back and forth as he bowed to the warrior. “Pleasure to meet you, Needlescar.” He purred, “I must say, it’s quite rare for a tom-cat such as myself to run into such a beautiful she-cat like yourself.” Pinewhisker wasn’t one to let his thoughts go unnoticed and it was the first time the male had ever truly gotten around to speaking with anyone in his clan, let alone a female, which he assumed wasn’t far from his age area. Her widened smile made the tom-cat happy to know that he wasn’t a burden to her, feeling as if cats could be comfortable around him and see this tom-cat as a form of comfort, not awkward and uncomfortable.

He caught her glancing at his latest catch and the short-furred warrior purred with pride at the successful hunt from only moments ago. “I was lucky enough to find anything so early after the storm had passed.” Pinewhisker mentioned to Needlescar, his ears twitching at something that seemed to be heard in the distant, but he couldn’t place it. He shook his head, knowing that it was most likely just the wind or some other cat in their clan. “Were you hunting out here too?” The Dragon Li Cat asked, tilting his head to the side as he peered at her with his soft, warm emerald-hued gaze.

[ Sure, that would be quite the drama, heh.. I actually didn't know the camp was flooding until now, lol ]
(Needle would be panicking, my poor bean. I think we should do it :3)
Needlescar saw he looked amused with her stuttering, and she giggled slightly at her own awkwardness. Suddenly she was blushing. Beautiful? Hah! Sure. "Er - uh.. thanks.." Needlescar mewed back. "Y-You aren't b-bad looking yourself." She said awkwardly, regretting it but unable to take it back. She flicked her ears, parting her maw again. The scent of water seemed to be in the direction of camp, and she felt a bit worried. Swallowing her fear, she turned back to the tom, a grin on her maw. She didn't want to seem like a scared mouse-brain, so she decided to ask after a bit to see if he also smelled it.

She nodded as the conversation moved to his catch, which was quite impressive. She heard some far-off noises, but she didn't know what it was. Perhaps the water from earlier? Nevermind that, she'd bring it up in a minute. "Well, I couldn't find anything to hunt, so I just came here to escape the chaos of camp." She admitted, her ears twitching and face hot with blush. "Er - I was wondering if you smelled.. water? In the direction of camp, I don't know, it seems off.." she asked, feeling mouse-brained after it came out of her maw but trying to look confident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern leaped again as Honeykit buried her nose in her soft fur, and breathed a sigh of relief when she got to a high point in the territory. "Honeykit, Lynxkit. You can play now, but don't go out of my sight." She mewed, gently dropping her kits on the ground to let them play. She stumbled to the ground, her legs weak and numb after swimming through the cold water.
Honeykit nodded, sliding off her mother and looking at Lynxkit. "What do you want to play?" She asked, tilting her head and sitting. Her tail swaying, she gazed around and looked at her mother with worry before turning back to Lynxkit. "Not much to work with.." she sighed.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 22nd, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Needlescar saw he looked amused with her stuttering, and she giggled slightly at her own awkwardness. Suddenly she was blushing. Beautiful? Hah! Sure. "Er - uh.. thanks.." Needlescar mewed back. "Y-You aren't b-bad looking yourself." She said awkwardly, regretting it but unable to take it back. She flicked her ears, parting her maw again. The scent of water seemed to be in the direction of camp, and she felt a bit worried. Swallowing her fear, she turned back to the tom, a grin on her maw. She didn't want to seem like a scared mouse-brain, so she decided to ask after a bit to see if he also smelled it.

She nodded as the conversation moved to his catch, which was quite impressive. She heard some far-off noises, but she didn't know what it was. Perhaps the water from earlier? Nevermind that, she'd bring it up in a minute. "Well, I couldn't find anything to hunt, so I just came here to escape the chaos of camp." She admitted, her ears twitching and face hot with blush. "Er - I was wondering if you smelled.. water? In the direction of camp, I don't know, it seems off.." she asked, feeling mouse-brained after it came out of her maw but trying to look confident.
Pinewhisker blinked at Needlescar for a moment, wondering if he had said the wrong thing to this she-cat. The tom had barely any experience being with other cats, mostly just helping around camp and doing as he was told - he was a helpful fellow and the warrior knew nothing about being social. He looked down at his paws for a moment, feeling bad for his mouse-brained actions. He, however, looked back up at her when she mentioned that he wasn’t too bad looking and that made the tom chuckle. “Thanks, I know that I’m not one of those big, strong warriors that all the she-cats fawn over, but I do have style.” Pinewhisker purred and slipped a jokingly smirk on his muzzle, puffing out his chest and acting all strong and touch, though he was far from such form. He shook his head, finding amusement in his weirdness and looking back to Needlescar.

There was a bit of peaceful silent between the two of them where he smiled, seeing her nod to the catch that he had mentioned earlier. His ears twitched to those sounds from moments ago, still being heard in the distant. What could that be? Pinewhisker shook his head and wondered if his hearing was just getting the best of him. Needlescar’s words, though, distracted him from the annoying sounds that bugged his ears. “It is quite nice to escape the hussle and bussle now and then.” The warrior agreed with her, knowing the times when he went out for a walk in the territory when he needed to get away from it all for only a little bit. Although, her mention of smelling water made the tom-cat curious and wonder what was going on. He scented the air and sure enough, the smell of water and something else seemed to swarm the air towards camp. Pinewhisker’s head turned slightly, seeing a few cats flee from the very area that the scent came from, soaked with water. “Something must be going on.” The tom remarked, leaping to his paws, “Come on, let’s go check it out.” Pinewhisker started trotting the way back to camp quite fast, leaving the catch behind, though he paused for Needlescar to join him.

[ For some reason, I want Pinewhisker to save her from the flood. ]
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Honeykit looked at her mother, pushing her face into her fur just enough she was still able to breathe. She gazed at the murky water, shivering as she turned her gaze away from it as she wished this was just a long, realistic nightmare.
@Pengu
@Weeping

Lynxkit wailed out. She wasn't really sure what the heck was going on, but she didn't really care. She was just cold and hungry and tired, and since she was woken up in the middle of her peaceful sleep, she was extra cranky. She flexed her tiny claws into her mother's fur in anger, and wailed out, as in saying, "I want food!" Her meows and calls were getting clearer by the day, and within a few days, she would probably be able to hear, talk, and maybe even see.

((Lynxkit is finally getting the attitude she has XD))

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Pinewhisker blinked at Needlescar for a moment, wondering if he had said the wrong thing to this she-cat. The tom had barely any experience being with other cats, mostly just helping around camp and doing as he was told - he was a helpful fellow and the warrior knew nothing about being social. He looked down at his paws for a moment, feeling bad for his mouse-brained actions. He, however, looked back up at her when she mentioned that he wasn’t too bad looking and that made the tom chuckle. “Thanks, I know that I’m not one of those big, strong warriors that all the she-cats fawn over, but I do have style.” Pinewhisker purred and slipped a jokingly smirk on his muzzle, puffing out his chest and acting all strong and touch, though he was far from such form. He shook his head, finding amusement in his weirdness and looking back to Needlescar.

There was a bit of peaceful silent between the two of them where he smiled, seeing her nod to the catch that he had mentioned earlier. His ears twitched to those sounds from moments ago, still being heard in the distant. What could that be? Pinewhisker shook his head and wondered if his hearing was just getting the best of him. Needlescar’s words, though, distracted him from the annoying sounds that bugged his ears. “It is quite nice to escape the hussle and bussle now and then.” The warrior agreed with her, knowing the times when he went out for a walk in the territory when he needed to get away from it all for only a little bit. Although, her mention of smelling water made the tom-cat curious and wonder what was going on. He scented the air and sure enough, the smell of water and something else seemed to swarm the air towards camp. Pinewhisker’s head turned slightly, seeing a few cats flee from the very area that the scent came from, soaked with water. “Something must be going on.” The tom remarked, leaping to his paws, “Come on, let’s go check it out.” Pinewhisker started trotting the way back to camp quite fast, leaving the catch behind, though he paused for Needlescar to join him.

[ For some reason, I want Pinewhisker to save her from the flood. ]
Needlescar looked a bit sheepish, she'd never been called beautiful before. She smiled thankfully at him. "N-Nobody's ever called me.. b-beautiful before.." she admitted, purring. She liked this tom, Pinewhisker. He was sweet, and not too bad looking. Perhaps.. she shook the thought from her head, not going too far into their possible future at the moment. She nuzzled him as he glanced at his paws, a silly grin on her face. She remembered her prior words, blushing and returning to the spot she was sitting in a moment ago. She snorted at his words. "I'm not into that type of tom, to be honest." She giggled, a shine of amusement in her eyes as she curled her tail neatly around her paws. She smirked at his attempt to act tough, a laugh escaping her maw. "Wow, so strong" she said with a chuckle, feeling at ease with this tom. It was a feat for anyone to for her to feel good around them. She looked back at him, her eyes sparking with humor.

The silence, unlike the silence she was used to, was peaceful and nice. She had to admit, after a storm, his catch was impressive and she admired his hunting skills, at least the ones he seemed to have. Her ears caught some far-off sounds again, though it somewhat irritated her. What and where was it? And why didn't she recognize it? She sighed inwardly and ignored the sounds, at least tried to. "Yes, especially with all the kits running around and the noise" she replied, a smile on her face as she knew the kits would race around her paws when she returned. She didn't like noise too much, so a peaceful walk in the territory calmed the she-cat. If only for a little bit. She purred as he agreed with her, glad she wasn't alone in the situation. He seemed curious when she mentioned the faint smell of water in the air, though she didn't know what a second scent mixed with it was. She was glad she wasn't just randomly smelling things, but she was worried when the shapes of her Clanmates, though only a few, fled from where she knew the camp was. "And I don't think it's good.." she whispered, ears pinning back. She stood to her paws, a bit slower, and nodded wearily. "O-Okay.." she agreed, quickly catching up with the tom and forgetting about the blackbird, as it didn't seem important currently.
[Ahh yes, that'd be such bonding ;w; )
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:56 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:

Honeykit nodded, sliding off her mother and looking at Lynxkit. "What do you want to play?" She asked, tilting her head and sitting. Her tail swaying, she gazed around and looked at her mother with worry before turning back to Lynxkit. "Not much to work with.." she sighed.
Feeling Honeykit's eyes on her, Spottedfern sat up. "Try and catch my tail!" She challenged playfully before flicking her tail around. When she heard Lynxkit's wail, she mewed, "We'll get food soon. Don't worry. Now go play with your sister.

fighting

Last edited by Pengu; July 22nd, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Feeling Honeykit's eyes on her, Spottedfern sat up. "Try and catch my tail!" She challenged playfully before flicking her tail around. When she heard Lynxkit's wail, she mewed, "We'll get food soon. Don't worry. Now go play with your sister.
Lynxkit growled a bit, her stumpy tail lashing with irritation. "Fine..." she mumbled. She climbed down Spottedfern's back, her paws sinking into the mud. "Eww! This is disgustingly cold! I feel so dirty!" Lynxkit complained. She tried to move through the mud, but she was still clumsy on her big paws, and she tripped on them, falling on her face and getting a mouthful of mud. Getting up, she spat out the mud, her ears flat on her head. "Now I have this cold, goopy stuff all over me!" She bared her teeth, chattering. She turned to Honeykit. "Hey, do you think our eyes will be open soon? We can finally hear, so that must mean we might also see soon..."

@CandyFlossCat

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Needlescar looked a bit sheepish, she'd never been called beautiful before. She smiled thankfully at him. "N-Nobody's ever called me.. b-beautiful before.." she admitted, purring. She liked this tom, Pinewhisker. He was sweet, and not too bad looking. Perhaps.. she shook the thought from her head, not going too far into their possible future at the moment. She nuzzled him as he glanced at his paws, a silly grin on her face. She remembered her prior words, blushing and returning to the spot she was sitting in a moment ago. She snorted at his words. "I'm not into that type of tom, to be honest." She giggled, a shine of amusement in her eyes as she curled her tail neatly around her paws. She smirked at his attempt to act tough, a laugh escaping her maw. "Wow, so strong" she said with a chuckle, feeling at ease with this tom. It was a feat for anyone to for her to feel good around them. She looked back at him, her eyes sparking with humor.

The silence, unlike the silence she was used to, was peaceful and nice. She had to admit, after a storm, his catch was impressive and she admired his hunting skills, at least the ones he seemed to have. Her ears caught some far-off sounds again, though it somewhat irritated her. What and where was it? And why didn't she recognize it? She sighed inwardly and ignored the sounds, at least tried to. "Yes, especially with all the kits running around and the noise" she replied, a smile on her face as she knew the kits would race around her paws when she returned. She didn't like noise too much, so a peaceful walk in the territory calmed the she-cat. If only for a little bit. She purred as he agreed with her, glad she wasn't alone in the situation. He seemed curious when she mentioned the faint smell of water in the air, though she didn't know what a second scent mixed with it was. She was glad she wasn't just randomly smelling things, but she was worried when the shapes of her Clanmates, though only a few, fled from where she knew the camp was. "And I don't think it's good.." she whispered, ears pinning back. She stood to her paws, a bit slower, and nodded wearily. "O-Okay.." she agreed, quickly catching up with the tom and forgetting about the blackbird, as it didn't seem important currently.
[Ahh yes, that'd be such bonding ;w; )
Pinewhisker tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, confused at her words. He opened his mouth, but then shut it to avoid questioning things that she probably didn’t even know. A small smile slipped onto his maw and the brown-and-white furred male gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. “Perhaps cats should start opening their eyes and see the true beauty in this clan for once..” The warrior murmured to her, his whiskers twitching slightly, “Until then, I suppose it’ll be my job to make up for all the times that you didn’t get a compliment from anyone.” His tone was sincere and kind, a warm smile still present on his muzzle as he blinked at her. Pinewhisker felt his pelt heat up and a shiver run up his spine when she came closer to him and gave the warrior a reassuring nuzzle. The young tom knew nothing about she-cats and what it felt like to have affection towards someone or even having someone that liked his company. Pinewhisker gave a small chuckle though and was glad to hear her words about not being into those type of tom-cats, there were quite a few of them in Thunderclan. The sound of her sweet laughter made the young male smile, feeling like he had finally made someone happy and knew that this she-cat would get along with him just fine. “The strongest cat you’ve ever met.” Pinewhisker joked with a wink in her direction, his tail lashing behind him.

He nodded to the mention of kittens running aimlessly around the camp. “It’s especially annoying when you’re trying to enjoy some prey and they just crawl all over you, gnawing on your tail and pulling at your ears - to sum this story up, I was jumped by a litter of kittens a few moons back while I was eating.” Pinewhisker mentioned with a laugh of his own echoing from his throat. The young warrior gave a small yawn, a nice nap somewhere warm and dry sounding too good to be true at this time. A few minutes later and they were up on their paws, knowing that something was not right - not at all. He looked at Needlescar, who looked worried, with her ears pinned back and her pace a bit slower than his own as they made it to the camp. He slowed down a bit, falling back so that he would go beside her. Though, his eyes were trained on the path that lead to camp ahead, the sound of something that sounded like rushing water the closer and closer that they got.

[ I can't wait. ^^ ][ Continued in Shadowclan Clearing. ]

Last edited by Captain; July 22nd, 2017 at 11:20 PM.