Last post by Luminous
Today 04:31 PM

Old August 7th, 2017, 07:49 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lynxsky sighed,"The first two moons after she left I spied on her, I may have crossed the border to do that, but I wanted to see that she was well fed and treated well, but eventually I stopped...so yes, I have seen every speck of Shadowclan territory."
Applepaw glared at Lynxsky before turning to her father,"I did some when I first joined and again during the flood which al the cats here, besides the kits made it."
Lobsterpaw had hissed quietly,"So you let the few kits who died die by not carrying them?"
Applepaw's eye twitched,"No, I did carry a kit Lobsterpaw. I took Haykit. Just because I didn't have the bravery to tell Haykit that her littermates and parents died doesn't mean I don't care about kits."
Honeypaw slapped her tail across Lobsterpaw's mouth," Shhh..say no more."
"Lynxsky, what if some Shadowclan cat had seen you and taken you prisoner for spying?" Goldenstep mewed, slightly alarmed at his mate's words. His ears twitched as he heard his kits begin to talk. The golden brown tom nodded at Applepaw, smiling. There was a slim chance, any chance is better than none that she could change her own mind. "It is okay. At least you helped out your clanmates by grabbing a kit. You didn't need to tell her that her family died." He said, laying his tail over her shoulders. "And Lobsterpaw, don't think I didn't hear what you said to her."

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Lynxsky, what if some Shadowclan cat had seen you and taken you prisoner for spying?" Goldenstep mewed, slightly alarmed at his mate's words. His ears twitched as he heard his kits begin to talk. The golden brown tom nodded at Applepaw, smiling. There was a slim chance, any chance is better than none that she could change her own mind. "It is okay. At least you helped out your clanmates by grabbing a kit. You didn't need to tell her that her family died." He said, laying his tail over her shoulders. "And Lobsterpaw, don't think I didn't hear what you said to her."
Lynxsky sighed,"I would still have been closer to Applepaw then and I know you'd stay with Lobsterpaw and Honeypaw." She sighed.

Applepaw snorted," Those patrols that chased you out were because I spotted you and I care about the warrior code." She chuckled," besides we didn't know if you were stealing Shadowclan swamp fish..." She purred in amusement of her joke

Honeypaw removed her tail allowing Lobsterpaw to answer his father.

Lobsterpaw narrowed his eyes," Well... How would I know that the Dark Forest loving, runaway kittypets clan cared for kits in a storm." He meowed before Honeypaw slapped her tail back on his mouth

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:05 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Lynxsky sighed,"I would still have been closer to Applepaw then and I know you'd stay with Lobsterpaw and Honeypaw." She sighed.

Applepaw snorted," Those patrols that chased you out were because I spotted you and I care about the warrior code." She chuckled," besides we didn't know if you were stealing Shadowclan swamp fish..." She purred in amusement of her joke

Honeypaw removed her tail allowing Lobsterpaw to answer his father.

Lobsterpaw narrowed his eyes," Well... How would I know that the Dark Forest loving, runaway kittypets clan cared for kits in a storm." He meowed before Honeypaw slapped her tail back on his mouth
"I suppose...but we would worry about you." He mewed, replying to Lynxsky. He turned to face Lobsterpaw, watching as his son narrowed his eyes and spoke. Goldenstep growled slightly, "Just because they are different, they care about their own. Our territory floods enough that we get used to it, but we still make sure we can get every cat we can to safety. Don't you think another clan would try their best to do the same." He twitched his tail.

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I suppose...but we would worry about you." He mewed, replying to Lynxsky. He turned to face Lobsterpaw, watching as his son narrowed his eyes and spoke. Goldenstep growled slightly, "Just because they are different, they care about their own. Our territory floods enough that we get used to it, but we still make sure we can get every cat we can to safety. Don't you think another clan would try their best to do the same." He twitched his tail.
Lobsterpaw shoved Honeypaw away so she couldn't cover his mouth," I still think they should have stayed in there two tail lengths of of there own territory..." He muttered
Applepaw glared at him," Where none the prey is so we'd die of starvation do you even know the warrior code?"
Lobsterpaw snorted,"Yeah...don't take a mate in another clan and don't kill unless you have to."
Applepaw continued," the word of the clan leader is the law, therefore, when Russetstar said your suppose to be welcoming to Shadowclan and you weren't then you were breaking the warrior code and in times of need, a clan must put aside there borders and help them." She finished eying her brother (not word for word, but close enough)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:22 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Lobsterpaw shoved Honeypaw away so she couldn't cover his mouth," I still think they should have stayed in there two tail lengths of of there own territory..." He muttered
Applepaw glared at him," Where none the prey is so we'd die of starvation do you even know the warrior code?"
Lobsterpaw snorted,"Yeah...don't take a mate in another clan and don't kill unless you have to."
Applepaw continued," the word of the clan leader is the law, therefore, when Russetstar said your suppose to be welcoming to Shadowclan and you weren't then you were breaking the warrior code and in times of need, a clan must put aside there borders and help them." She finished eying her brother (not word for word, but close enough)
"You all still have plenty to learn before you are warriors." Goldenstep mewed, reminding them that they were only 8 moons old and haven;t learned all they needed to know yet. The golden brown tom mewed, "We are supposed to welcome Shadowclan into our borders and camp. Make sure they are comfortable and can eat, Lobsterpaw. That doesn;t mean we have to be 100% nice to them, Applepaw." The tom eyed Applepaw and Lobsterpaw, making sure they understood what he was saying.

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You all still have plenty to learn before you are warriors." Goldenstep mewed, reminding them that they were only 8 moons old and haven;t learned all they needed to know yet. The golden brown tom mewed, "We are supposed to welcome Shadowclan into our borders and camp. Make sure they are comfortable and can eat, Lobsterpaw. That doesn;t mean we have to be 100% nice to them, Applepaw." The tom eyed Applepaw and Lobsterpaw, making sure they understood what he was saying.
Applepaw nodded," I know, I just am unsure if Lobsterpaw shoving them into the kit pool is allowed under the warriorcode."
Lobsterpaw glared at Applepaw,"Don't turn my personal stuff into family stuff..."

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:34 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Applepaw nodded," I know, I just am unsure if Lobsterpaw shoving them into the kit pool is allowed under the warriorcode."
Lobsterpaw glared at Applepaw,"Don't turn my personal stuff into family stuff..."
"He was just helping them get used to water. There is a lot of water in the territory." Goldenstep mewed gruffly. The tom knew exactly what Lobsterpaw had done earlier that day, but decided not to say anything because cats did it all the time. Most adults chose not to care about it since many had did it themselves as apprentices to others. "There aren't any rules saying you can or can't" He whispered, looking at his kits.

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"He was just helping them get used to water. There is a lot of water in the territory." Goldenstep mewed gruffly. The tom knew exactly what Lobsterpaw had done earlier that day, but decided not to say anything because cats did it all the time. Most adults chose not to care about it since many had did it themselves as apprentices to others. "There aren't any rules saying you can or can't" He whispered, looking at his kits.
Lobsterpaw's eyes were wide in shock he stammered,"S-See,I tol-told ya!"

Applepaw rolled her eyes.

Honeypaw had a huge smile on her face

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:54 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Lobsterpaw's eyes were wide in shock he stammered,"S-See,I tol-told ya!"

Applepaw rolled her eyes.

Honeypaw had a huge smile on her face
"I am about ready for a swim. Anyone else?" The tom asked, smiling at his kits before flicking his gaze to Lynxsky. His pelt had grown quite hot, and he was ready to cool off. Goldenstep blinked, smiling again.

Old August 7th, 2017, 09:38 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Hollydawn padded to the river ready to catch a couple fish for the Clan.

(Sorry is short @Flameleaf. Writers block.)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.