Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 02:10 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:09 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 02:00 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:57 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 01:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Russetpatch padded over and sat down.

With a flick of his tail, Cottonpaw padded towards the meeting and sat down and curled his tail over his paws.

Click my dragons!
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Stempaw silently stalked over to the gathering.

Croakingpaw padded over glancing around to see if Stagpaw or Ribbitpaw was around.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Sparrowsnap

A mottled warrior slipped heavily out from the entrance to the nursery, scarred head stooped low as she peered gloomily down at her forepaws. Another meeting. Heh. It was funny, almost: Sparrowsnap used to love these things, back as a snarky apprentice. But now? After she had gone through what seemed like a lifetime of abuse, mayhem, and tragedy? It never managed to feel the same. Nothing did, as a matter of fact.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falcondive took a spot near the edge of the crowd, jaw set.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:26 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Snailkit shuffled into the clearing carefully, keeping to the camp walls. Maybe he was old enough to catch his own prey, maybe he wasn't! Maybe he just wanted to be nosey. Maybe he was just lucky to have a nose?

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
emergency hiatus

-- {Both are open} --

Doepaw perked her ears. A meeting for once... she couldn't exactly remember if there had been any significant news at the last one outside of the mass amount of ceremonies and rearrangements that had been done. Nevertheless the blind molly stood up and shook out her fur before making her way over carefully, sitting close enough to hear but not close enough to be overwhelmed or run over by excited clanmates. She had no interest in being run into still and sat down stiffly, blind eyes steady and staring out into the darkness that was her sight.

--

Driftstep carefully picked their way over. The last meeting they'd been assigned their apprentice had they not? Oh well, maybe something interesting was up and that would always intrigue the massive tabby. Sitting down carefully they looked to make sure no kit had somehow made in between them and the ground.

{ @Moon Lily , if ya want to have Iris angrily glare at Doe lmao}

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; July 12th, 2020 at 01:32 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

// all open ;o;
gustgaze padded up, dragging his paws along tiredly. his dull eyes, decorated with wonderful dark bags underneath them, watched as the meeting began ... beginning. began beginning.. he should've left it at began. he watched as the meeting began, laying down comfortably as he forced his exhausted eyelids open.
--
taking a small seat off to the side, softheart gave icestar her full attention, her ears perked up as she watched cats start rounding up and gathering in their places.
--
dreampaw bounced over, listening to icestar call everyone into place as she sat in the midst of the crowd, whiskers twitching with light interest as she wondered what'd be going on in today's announcements.
--
duskblossom's gray fluffy body blended into the crowd as she waited for the actual meeting part to start.. happening. happening? commence... start! yes, that was the word for it. starclan, she was such a genius with her impressive vocabulary. start... yes, duskblossom waited for the meeting to start, shuffling her paws around restlessly.
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:31 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Romulus @Slushie @x ghostie @Mayflower - I think the fam would probably enjoy climbing the den xD ]
-Strikekit-

The young ebony she sat outside of the nursery, wondering calmly if she could climb onto the den for a better view. Better not cause a seen though but, could she?

--

-Echopaw-

Echopaw made sure to stay far away from Fawn.. whatever, Dew Aunt, Dewpaw and any others of the idiot family. The now 8 moon old she made her way through the growing crowd, easily covering views from apprentices her age and sometimes even warriors. Echopaw was huge and had grown a lot from her apprentice ceremony.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; July 12th, 2020 at 01:42 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

----Whisperkit----

Whisperkit poked his head out of the nursery to watch the meeting, a pained but determined grimace overtaking his features. His entire body ached, and his wounds screamed in agony. He couldn't go further than the nursery's entrance, or he would probably pass out. So he had to settled down halfway out of the den to watch.

----Rumblekit----

Rumblekit sat near the back of the crowd, peering over taller cats' shoulders to watch.

----Bravedawn----

The black smoke she-cat emerged from the warriors' den with a low grumble of annoyance and sat down, examining her claws.
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:41 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

-Echopaw-
[ @Elementals @Moon Lily ]

Echopaw lifted her head from the back of the den. It was a new day and today she didn't have to deal with Dewpaw so far. She was EXTREMELY thankful for that. Dewpaw would be asking for it if he came in again and no code would be holding her back then.
Moving on, she padded out of the back of the den. Now almost age moons, she was huge! Almost an adult already and almost as big as an average sized one too! She gave the lightly bloodied she a smile and sat down. It'd probably help for what ever reasons if she didn't look so large. "What'd you even do? It's not like there have been any border fights recently.. right?" The large silvery she gave a good natured huff, "You're gonna be missing an ear for the rest of your life, body parts don't just grow back." Speaking now her thoughts, "I don't even know of any creatures that even do that. Like birds grow back feathers but, that's like fur.. right?" She really had no clue, birds usually weren't kept as pets for the cats.

--

[ @Beau @Pluto ]

Echopaw had gotten.. over the incident with Foxbite. Slowly growing back her confidence to her usual, not disturbed by lots of blood state. Though, seeing Pinekit and Hemlockkit made her sad sometimes. She hatd seeing the two in a state of pain and had wished she could do more for them.
As always, Echopaw had been back in the den, partially hiding from Dewpaw as the tom always seemed to seek her out to piss her off. Though, she emerged when called and came to see even sadder kits in front of her. She pitied Glidingleaf so much now, she was probably going to loose these two after other kits almost getting eaten. She'd probably need some sort of counseling but, Echopaw didn't know that. All she could do was comfort and look to Irisflame for guidance.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread