Last post by Bean
Today 06:31 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Windflowerpaw
16/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon , @Rose ; Lostspark )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

Windflowerpaw smiled at the arrival of the calico warrior. She glanced back to Lostspark as the medicine cat explained to the cat who was deaf. They followed their gaze to the borage then the warrior next to her. "That must be Springblossom..so the other warrior is Fallenmoon." The multicolored apprentice nodded rapidly.

"I will look extra hard for any flat and round yellow flowers!" she meowed enthusiastically. With a bounce in her step she followed Fallenmoon.

Last edited by nyx; April 6th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Though the grump assigned to lead her patrol seemed to be in a hurry, it seemed the pair had to wait a short while for their mysterious third member to arrive. However, as time dragged on and Sleepypaw got the idea it may become time for them to leave, there still was no sign of the second warrior. One glance around the clearing in search for this stranger brought her mother directly into her line of sight. Her mother, and a kit at her side, much like Fogkit had been two moons ago. Mama seemed so gentle, talking to the younger kit. She couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but a twinge of pain in her chest betrayed her wish to stand at her mother's side; her mother who had evidently replaced not only with the thirteen, but with other kits as well. Memories of mama's gentle words and soft touch often lulled the newly named apprentice to sleep at night, even when she resided in her Grandmama's den. Memories of that promise mama had made to her moons ago. ...She felt strangely weary, at the thought. Her mother bloodied that time, she knew now, but did not even give her the time of day when she addressed her the second time Sleepypaw found her with new scars at the meeting. And even now she did not know what happened, only that a cruel incident supposedly took her mother's sight.

She was composed, now, often enough. Sleepypaw copied Dawnstar's stance, or tried to, never to show an emotion out of line but in this moment she felt a single yearning to be with her mama. To lay at her side again, to hear her voice speak to her - not anyone else - just as she had done before training Flashpaw. She blinked slowly, watching her mother's paw wave at her in a strange sight. Sleepypaw didn't wave back. She didn't move, perhaps for several seconds. But she knew Chesnutfeather hadn't left yet, she would have heard. She couldn't tell what controlled her to do this, but upon several endless moment of silence the young white-flecked apprentice marched over to her mother and gently bumped, or rather pressed, the top of her head against her mama's chest. She remained silent there, head against her mama without speaking a single word, not thinking of the other kit at her side. Larkfire was her mama. And no one else's.

[ @Rose @Rani ]

Old April 6th, 2024, 09:20 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Kit || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

His first patrol! The little terror could hardly wait!!

"Ok Momma! I love you so much!" If cats could do a thumbs up, Moonpaw would be giving the biggest one to his favorite parent. Of course she would trust her favorite and bestest kitto ever with such an important duty (heheheh duty).

Moonpaw bounced up to meet his mentor and the less superior Moon. His mentor got a bright smile, while Moonmeadow received a squint. "Did Momma name me after you? He scanned the warrior for any sort of outstanding quality. Hmmmm. Maybe they had some sort of hidden super power Moonpaw wasn't aware of...

"Lezzgo." He mrrowed, ready to see Moonmeadow's skills.

@Morrigan @Dolomedes

Last edited by Poprock; April 7th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:28 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern padded off to Lostspark's den as her name along with others cat"s names were called. She looked over to Sharpfrost, her expression determined, "I don't know about you or Rainpaw but tree climbing is not my strong-suit." Amberfern was not about to let herself get stung if she could help it.

[ @Willie Warf ]- Sharpfrost
Sharpfrost smirked. "Well I'm glad I'm good at teaching then!" She said cheerily. She then began walking toward the camp opening.

@MockingRabbit

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:30 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 10 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw wasn't exactly sure what had happened. The patrol had been going fine... well as fine as it could be when you were mourning a mentor and a role model. He'd done what he was supposed to, and then... Somewhere on the walk home he'd lost both warriors. Had they been disappointed with him that he didn't mark the border correctly the first time? That had to have been it. Another failure for Goopypaw. The apprentice practically sprinted up to Darkfall to report their patrol.

"Darkfall I- I'm so sorry we are late..." Almost immediately he dipped his head down to his shaky paws, not daring to look the enforcer in the eyes. "Nightwolf and Beetlejuice and I m-marked the border and then... Oh geez I don't know, they were j-just gone! I was scared at f-first so Nightwolf taught me how to mark without f-fear scent... I'm s-so sorry but I think I made them angry and r-ran them off..." Stupid stupid stupid! Now he was going to get exiled or... oh no!!! Was Darkfall going to kill him?? Oh gosh!

@Lewolfers @Ladiebugg @Dark
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

****HIGH STAKES PATROLS!****

You will not get a redemption punishment for these!
FAILURES OF THESE PATROLS LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TEMP OR PERM EXILE
+/- EXECUTION WITHIN GOOD REASON

Perms given by Undertaker

Patrols are due by April 21st
No later than 11:59p CT

Ask for replacement no later than April 10th
Ask for an extension no later than April 20th

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite was sick of it. The patrols were failing. These cats were getting lazy. The Stars will damn him before he'd continue to let this slide. So, with Dawnstars permission, here he was assigning patrols. Not just your typical, though; patrols that would lead to the sudden exile of warriors or apprentices who failed. It was time for ShadowClan to be reminded this neglect will not be tolerated.

"Sharpfrost [ @Willie Warf ] take Boulderclaw, and Fogwatcher! You'll be going to the Icy Heartlands to hunt." [Sharp being assigned to another patrol with permission for plot purposes]

"Pebbleshell [ @nyx ], take Sootspirit [ @Maybi ], Magpiepaw [ @Marigoldwhisper ] to the Croaking Swamp and bring back some prey," Hawkbite barked. Pebbleshell had been interested in more patrols, so he'd put them to work.

"Starlingstreak [ @carmen ] take Iceclaw [ @Starphobia ], Wispypaw [ @Eden ], Heronpaw [ @fading ] to the Territory. Get a quick hunting lesson in for the new apprentices, but bring something back," Hawkbite would be easier on this patrol considering it was filled with new apprentices. He wouldn't be expecting anything from the apprentices, but the warriors best not let him down. [ @taillow ] for Mirepaw to throw a fit ]

"Brownpaw [ @zozelen ] and Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ], you'll accompany me to Shadow's Break for a hunting trip. Duskpaw [ @LostInTheOrchids ], you're welcome to join if you'd like or if your mentor tells you to," Hawkbite spoke.

These hunting patrols would suffice this round. As long as everyone provided. He'd make sure to make up any hunting if there were to fail.
Next was the border patrols.

"Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ] take Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ] and Shadowflame [ @Cubehadtomakeanotherone ] to Herondive Hollow. Refresh the markers and return," Hawkbite called, his tail tip twitching as he put some thought into these patrols.

"Petalrot [ @Neptune. ], I'm trusting you to take Pearnose [ @chickadee ], and their apprentice, Flamepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ], to the Saltmeadow Marsh and check the border," Hawkbite continued.

"And finally, Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ], take Palesong [ @starry ] and Cornpuff [ @RoboPrism ] and check the Whispering Wetlands," Hawkbite concluded, waiting for each of the patrols to gather.

He supposed it was only fair for the patrols to know what his intentions were. He cleared his throat as they gathered, trying to catch everyone's attention for the last time. "Failures of these patrols earn immediate exile or worse. Don't disappoint me," Hawkbite's tone was laced with warning as his gaze drifted through the crowd. He'd wave his tail to dismiss himself, bounding over to his own patrolmates.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 7th, 2024 at 08:06 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:42 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Flamepaw searched for his patrol mates. The nine-moon-old apprentice could only hope that at least one of the warriors would show up cause he didn't think that apprentices were supoosed to leave camp without a warrior and if he was exiled he would probably end up starving cause he didn't have a hunting lesson despite having been an apprentice for three moons cause he couldn't find any warriors to train him and his mentor had yet to even give him a territory tour. Maybe he should request a new mentor next meeting, hopefully one that would actually train him. Pearnose, his mentor had also been on the other patrol he had been on, an herb gathering patrol and she had showed up quickly, so from what he could tell she was good with patrols but bad with apprentice training. @Neptune. @chickadee
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 8th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:57 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirit searched the area for the rest of the patrol. She hoped no one on her team were dimwits. The last thing she needed was to get exiled for a failed patrol. At least the weather was starting to turn and hunting should be a lot easier.
Old April 7th, 2024, 05:09 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

The call of her name was faint, she wouldn’t have caught it if she hadn’t been sitting nearby. Heronpaw stands up, tail flicking once with irritation. She had no reason for anger. It was forever a force that swirled within her. The Hier sighs, padding up to the tomcat as he called out other patrols. She recalls the other members. Her mentor and Iceyclaw. Her younger sibling was also on this patrol, ugh.

It was to go hunting, something she didn’t know how to do. It was a chance to learn- Wait. He didn’t call Sunny. Woah woah- hold on. Heron didn’t go anywhere without her. The shecat instantly speaks up. “Hawkbite, I can’t leave camp without her. Sunny, we go everywhere together. I need her.” Heronpaw’s voice is medium in volume, holding that anger from earlier that she seemed to never be able to shake away. She planted herself, whiskers twitching as her body shakes. It was an often occurrence when she felt any form of distress.

The six moon cat awaits his words. He had to assign Sunny to this patrol. She refused to do it without her.

[ @SuspiciousMindz , @Mica ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; April 7th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 05:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

Flicking bug's ear, Petalrot rose quickly once the patrols were done being doled out. Rather high stakes this time it seemed... That didn't much worry the tortoiseshell, all they had to do was mark the borders and return, nothing terribly difficult or time consuming. Were cats seriously not getting done tasks as simple as this? Well, whatever, Petalrot would see to it that this patrol actually went smoothly and returned on time. That shouldn't be too hard.

"Yes, Hawkbite," bug acknowledged the enforcer with a dip of bug's head and quickly located one of the cats on the patrol: Flamepaw. Petalrot didn't know the tom, but bug twitched bug's whiskers at him in greeting. "Have you yet been to Saltmeadow Marsh?" Bug asks casually, glancing around for Pearnose in the crowd of approaching cats. Once the other warrior was here they could set off, though bug wasn't willing to wait very long.

[ @Katiethewolfchild // @chickadee ]