Yesterday 11:53 PM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Rosebelly crossed the invisible border, her paws tingling with worry. Would they be caught? Don't be scared. We have to do this, she scolded herself. Ever since the twolegs and the giant yellow monsters have been tearing up the Thunderpath, prey had been scarce. Now all they could do was steal. Her nostrils flared as she took in scents, but there were none. All scents were stale, even the border markings. What happened here? Rosebelly padded forward, keeping close eye on her patrol and apprentice, and reached the top of the first rise. Then she saw it. The forest was drenched. Branches and sticks littered the forest floor, making it almost unwalkable. The air was thick with humidity, and the breeze was strong. Rosebelly frowned. Had this been the result of a bad storm? Rosebelly cautiously trudged down the rise, but the ground gave way beneath her. Rosebelly slid down the hill, her paws flailing. The mudslide was shortlived, however, and Rosebelly was back on her feet, drenched with mud from the shoulders down. "Be careful," she called to her patrol. "It's slippery!"

Dirtpaw frowned as a hot breeze swept over her. Her mentor was already over the hill, her jaw gaped in awe. Dirtpaw sped ahead to see what she saw. Water was thick in the air. Perhaps it was about to storm. Dirtpaw reached the top and gazed on with awe with her mentor. The territory was in ruins! How could they find any prey here? Doubt flickered in her gaze, but Dirtpaw glanced at Rosebelly. But, Rosebelly was already on her way down the hill. Then Dirtpaw's heart lurched as she slipped. "Rosebelly!" Her breath caught in her throat as the warrior slid down the hill, but then she breathed out in relief as she stood up once more. Dirtpaw glanced back at the rest of the patrol. "Come on guys!"

( @Charmer @SparkleDemon @Socks )

Last edited by Role; September 2nd, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly crossed the invisible border, her paws tingling with worry. Would they be caught? Don't be scared. We have to do this, she scolded herself. Ever since the twolegs and the giant yellow monsters have been tearing up the Thunderpath, prey had been scarce. Now all they could do was steal. Her nostrils flared as she took in scents, but there were none. All scents were stale, even the border markings. What happened here? Rosebelly padded forward, keeping close eye on her patrol and apprentice, and reached the top of the first rise. Then she saw it. The forest was drenched. Branches and sticks littered the forest floor, making it almost unwalkable. The air was thick with humidity, and the breeze was strong. Rosebelly frowned. Had this been the result of a bad storm? Rosebelly cautiously trudged down the rise, but the ground gave way beneath her. Rosebelly slid down the hill, her paws flailing. The mudslide was shortlived, however, and Rosebelly was back on her feet, drenched with mud from the shoulders down. "Be careful," she called to her patrol. "It's slippery!"

Dirtpaw frowned as a hot breeze swept over her. Her mentor was already over the hill, her jaw gaped in awe. Dirtpaw sped ahead to see what she saw. Water was thick in the air. Perhaps it was about to storm. Dirtpaw reached the top and gazed on with awe with her mentor. The territory was in ruins! How could they find any prey here? Doubt flickered in her gaze, but Dirtpaw glanced at Rosebelly. But, Rosebelly was already on her way down the hill. Then Dirtpaw's heart lurched as she slipped. "Rosebelly!" Her breath caught in her throat as the warrior slid down the hill, but then she breathed out in relief as she stood up once more. Dirtpaw glanced back at the rest of the patrol. "Come on guys!"

( @Charmer @SparkleDemon )
Morningblue padded ahead to catch up with Dirtpaw. The little apprentice was quick and full of energy. But Morningblue felt his feet dragging as he approached the Shadowclan border. This was against the warrior code. They weren't meant to trespass on another clan's territory like this. But prey had become too scarce. The freshkill pile hardly had enough to feed elders and kits, and hunger was beginning to weaken Thunderclan. The warrior code may have forbidden trespassing, but first and foremost it called for a warrior to defend their clan, even at the cost of his life. And he'd do just that if he had to.

Morningblue felt his paws sink into the earth, and as he stood beside Dirtpaw to look over the hill, he was just as surprised as the apprentice had been. Starclan... Morningblue surveyed the ruined landscape with a calm but worried glance. Had the rain really gotten this bad? He sniffed the air. The scent markers were stale. Morningblue turned toward Dirtpaw. "Keep your body low and your paws spread wide apart when you go down the hill. It will keep you from slipping," he said simply, before making his way down slowly to check on Rosebelly. "Are you hurt?" He asked the she-cat.
@SparkleDemon

Last edited by Charmer; September 2nd, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue padded ahead to catch up with Dirtpaw. The little apprentice was quick and full of energy. But Morningblue felt his feet dragging as he approached the Shadowclan border. This was against the warrior code. They weren't meant to trespass on another clan's territory like this. But prey had become too scarce. The freshkill pile hardly had enough to feed elders and kits, and hunger was beginning to weaken Thunderclan. The warrior code may have forbidden trespassing, but first and foremost it called for a warrior to defend their clan, even at the cost of his life. And he'd do just that if he had to.

Morningblue felt his paws sink into the earth, and as he stood beside Dirtpaw to look over the hill, he was just as surprised as the apprentice had been. Starclan... Morningblue surveyed the ruined landscape with a calm but worried glance. Had the rain really gotten this bad? He sniffed the air. The scent markers were stale. Morningblue turned toward Dirtpaw. "Keep your body low and your paws spread wide apart when you go down the hill. It will keep you from slipping," he said simply, before making his way down slowly to check on Rosebelly. "Are you hurt?" He asked the she-cat.
Dirtpaw nodded and got in postion. She inched towards the area where the ground gave way, and slid down. Dirtpaw yelped in surprise and her tail waved behind her as she slid. In seconds, the apprentice was on her feet, bursting with energy. "That was so much fun!" Disobeying the Warrior Code was exhilarating enough, but having a dangerous adventure in another Clan's territory? Now that was exciting. Dirtpaw shook out her pelt, spraying the mud off of her. "Watch it," Rosebelly scolded as she sheilded her eyes from the flying mud

Rosebelly rested her gaze on the fellow warrior, her amber eyes calm. "I'm okay," she called back. "It just surprised me." Rosebelly stepped forward and shook out her fur. As patrol leader, she shouldn't show fear or weakness. This would cause the rest of the group to be fearful and weak. Rosebelly stared ahead of her. Two more hills lie ahead of them until they finally reached the forest. This was going to be a ride. Rosebelly glanced back and watched the rest of the patrol with her yellow eyes.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

( @Charmer @Role @SparkleDemon )

The two sisters padded near the end of the group, so close that their thinning pelts brushed together as they walked. Despite being of the same litter, there were many differences between them, Warblerpaw being small and skinny while Ferretpaw was bulky and tall, not to mention Warblerpaw had a black coat and her sister had a light grey, almost silver pelt, but at the moment they were starting to look similar. It hadn't been long since the putrid scent of monsters appeared, but with the clan going from having a plentiful amount of prey to almost no prey without any notice was really taking a toll on the clan. The two apprentices were becoming skinnier by the day, as they gave up everything they caught to the younger and older cats of the clan, so when the idea of hunting for prey in another territory started going around Ferretpaw had been quick to agree to hunt while Warblerpaw had been a bit cautious before giving in, because in the end the well being of the clan was greater than the warrior code to them.

Ferretpaw bounded ahead when they came to the rise, gracefully hopping up to the top, her paws sinking slightly into the dirt but as she reached the top she stopped in her steps with her jaws agape. Warblerpaw followed slower, struggling to pull her tiny body up on the unstable ground. "What's the matter Ferre- Wow!" She spoke as she finally heaved herself atop the rise, cutting herself off when she saw what was out there. Everything was in ruins, and water lay on the ground to turn everything to mud, it was like a swamp. Looking down, she noticed the rest of the patrol was already at the bottom of the rise. "Quickly, Ferretpaw. Don't be a drypaw." Warblerpaw lightly insulted as she bounded down the rise, only to stumbled and fall, rolling down the hill and landing in a small pool of muddy water with a splash and an exclamation of disgust.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 2nd, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

The two sisters padded near the end of the group, so close that their thinning pelts brushed together as they walked. Despite being of the same litter, there were many differences between them, Warblerpaw being small and skinny while Ferretpaw was bulky and tall, not to mention Warblerpaw had a black coat and her sister had a light grey, almost silver pelt, but at the moment they were starting to look similar. It hadn't been long since the putrid scent of monsters appeared, but with the clan going from having a plentiful amount of prey to almost no prey without any notice was really taking a toll on the clan. The two apprentices were becoming skinnier by the day, as they gave up everything they caught to the younger and older cats of the clan, so when the idea of hunting for prey in another territory started going around Ferretpaw had been quick to agree to hunt while Warblerpaw had been a bit cautious before giving in, because in the end the well being of the clan was greater than the warrior code to them.

Ferretpaw bounded ahead when they came to the rise, gracefully hopping up to the top, her paws sinking slightly into the dirt but as she reached the top she stopped in her steps with her jaws agape. Warblerpaw followed slower, struggling to pull her tiny body up on the unstable ground. "What's the matter Ferre- Wow!" She spoke as she finally heaved herself atop the rise, cutting herself off when she saw what was out there. Everything was in ruins, and water lay on the ground to turn everything to mud, it was like a swamp. Looking down, she noticed the rest of the patrol was already at the bottom of the rise. "Quickly, Ferretpaw. Don't be a drypaw." Warblerpaw lightly insulted as she bounded down the rise, only to stumbled and fall, rolling down the hill and landing in a small pool of muddy water with a splash and an exclamation of disgust.
Rosebelly frowned. They shouldn't be playing around in such dangerous territory. The ground was too unstable for anyone to be messing around, really. Rosebelly felt a gut feeling they should turn back, but shoved it down. Leader's orders, she reminded herself. Rosebelly watched the apprentice tumble down the rise, and splash into the mud puddle at the bottom. "Don't be so reckless here," she scolded. "We aren't here to play, we're here to hunt." Rosebelly looked up at the remaining apprentice. "Slide down carefully, there's a mudslide here," she called. Rosebelly looked back once more. This was going to be a long hunt.

Dirtpaw watched the apprentice stumble and fall down the hill. She held back a giggle, and rested her amber gaze on the pile of fur in the puddle. "Come on out, Fishpaw," she teased playfully. Rosebelly shot Dirtpaw a warning glance. Dirtpaw clamped her jaws shut. Right, this is a mission. An important mission. Dirtpaw put on a determined expression, though traces of a smile shined through. "Do you need help?" Dirtpaw stooped down to help Warblerpaw to her feet.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Rosebelly frowned. They shouldn't be playing around in such dangerous territory. The ground was too unstable for anyone to be messing around, really. Rosebelly felt a gut feeling they should turn back, but shoved it down. Leader's orders, she reminded herself. Rosebelly watched the apprentice tumble down the rise, and splash into the mud puddle at the bottom. "Don't be so reckless here," she scolded. "We aren't here to play, we're here to hunt." Rosebelly looked up at the remaining apprentice. "Slide down carefully, there's a mudslide here," she called. Rosebelly looked back once more. This was going to be a long hunt.

Dirtpaw watched the apprentice stumble and fall down the hill. She held back a giggle, and rested her amber gaze on the pile of fur in the puddle. "Come on out, Fishpaw," she teased playfully. Rosebelly shot Dirtpaw a warning glance. Dirtpaw clamped her jaws shut. Right, this is a mission. An important mission. Dirtpaw put on a determined expression, though traces of a smile shined through. "Do you need help?" Dirtpaw stooped down to help Warblerpaw to her feet.
Warblerpaw stood slowly, spitting out water which tasted almost as disgusting as the monster's smelt, and something told her that it was just mud she was in. Her pelt was completely black now, even her snow white tail tip blended in with the area around her and her pelt weighed heavy on her body. "It smells nasty here." She hissed while climbing out of the water. The ground nest to her sunk slightly and she turned to see Ferretpaw had successfully made it down the rise mess-free and the muddied apprentice almost felt to urge to shove her sister into the puddle in order to ruin her shining silver fur. Ferretpaw had found that getting down the rise was difficult, but with patience, she was able to find only the most stable of earth to step on before she was close enough to jump where the rest of the patrol was.

"Sorry for my sister's actions." The tabby apprentice spoke towards Rosebelly with a tilt of her head when Warblerpaw did not apologize for herself. "It's just a bit... exciting, but I'm sure she'll be more professional for the clan." She wanted to show she was just like any warrior in the clan because she knew she was lucky to be on this special patrol across the borders but her sister seemed to be ruining this for both of them. She shot a glare towards the muddy cat who just glared right back and stuck out her tongue, they'd definitely not be on another patrol like this...

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Quote:

@SparkleDemon

Morningblue turned away from the apprentices and gazed over the flooded territory, parting his jaws to scent the air. The scent of something rancid washed over his tongue. He moved toward Rosebelly, the ground sucking at his paw and making his fur heavy with mud. "Rosebelly, I can smell crowfood," he said to her softly, hoping to avoid alarming the apprentices. Morningblue already felt uneasy enough about coming into Shadowclan territory for such a dangerous mission without the younger ones getting spooked. Spooked young cats might bolt, and bolting young cats in unfamiliar territory could quickly become dead cats. Thunderclan needed every cat who could hunt, now more than ever. Morningblue fixed his cold, green-eyed gaze on Ferretpaw and Warblerpaw. "Stay close and stay alert," he said simply, his tone severe.

Last edited by Charmer; September 2nd, 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Charmer; @Role @Socks

Brightwhisker caught up to her patrol, being as quiet as she could. in case they already started hunting. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept." She apologized. The she-cat was never usually late because of sleep. This was her first time ever that she had slept in. Brightwhisker looked around the area in search for any prey. She then looked at her clanmates, searching for something spark in their eyes.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Warblerpaw stood slowly, spitting out water which tasted almost as disgusting as the monster's smelt, and something told her that it was just mud she was in. Her pelt was completely black now, even her snow white tail tip blended in with the area around her and her pelt weighed heavy on her body. "It smells nasty here." She hissed while climbing out of the water. The ground nest to her sunk slightly and she turned to see Ferretpaw had successfully made it down the rise mess-free and the muddied apprentice almost felt to urge to shove her sister into the puddle in order to ruin her shining silver fur. Ferretpaw had found that getting down the rise was difficult, but with patience, she was able to find only the most stable of earth to step on before she was close enough to jump where the rest of the patrol was.

"Sorry for my sister's actions." The tabby apprentice spoke towards Rosebelly with a tilt of her head when Warblerpaw did not apologize for herself. "It's just a bit... exciting, but I'm sure she'll be more professional for the clan." She wanted to show she was just like any warrior in the clan because she knew she was lucky to be on this special patrol across the borders but her sister seemed to be ruining this for both of them. She shot a glare towards the muddy cat who just glared right back and stuck out her tongue, they'd definitely not be on another patrol like this...
Rosebelly nodded. "You two just need to be more careful," she replied. "There's a few more rises not too far from here, so watch out for more mudslides." Rosebelly continued to walk ahead of the group without waiting for a reply. She had to get to that rise first, after all. As patrol leader she felt obligated to any other injuries anyone got. The ginger she-cat reached the rise, and put a paw down to test the ground. It was muddy alright, but stable enough to climb. The mud on the she-cat's fur was beginning to dry, and she didnt want to get even more wet. Though, Rosebelly might not have a choice if half of ShadowClan's territory was flooded.

Dirtpaw nudged the two apprentices. "Cheer up," she encouraged. "Rosebelly isn't very strict." The brown apprentice watched the patrol leader walk ahead and test the ground. Her tail raised as if to say 'come on', and she trekked upward. Dirtpaw was about to follow Rosebelly, but she stayed behind to chat with the two littermates.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@SparkleDemon

Morningblue turned away from the apprentices and gazed over the flooded territory, parting his jaws to scent the air. The scent of something rancid washed over his tongue. He moved toward Rosebelly, the ground sucking at his paw and making his fur heavy with mud. "Rosebelly, I can smell crowfood," he said to her softly, hoping to avoid alarming the apprentices. Morningblue already felt uneasy enough about coming into Shadowclan territory for such a dangerous mission without the younger ones getting spooked. Spooked young cats might bolt, and bolting young cats in unfamiliar territory could quickly become dead cats. Thunderclan needed every cat who could hunt, now more than ever. Morningblue fixed his cold, green-eyed gaze on Ferretpaw and Warblerpaw. "Stay close and stay alert," he said simply, his tone severe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Charmer; @Role @Socks

Brightwhisker caught up to her patrol, being as quiet as she could. in case they already started hunting. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept." She apologized. The she-cat was never usually late because of sleep. This was her first time ever that she had slept in. Brightwhisker looked around the area in search for any prey. She then looked at her clanmates, searching for something spark in their eyes.
Rosebelly looked at Morningblue with shock. "Crowfood," she repeated. "Can you track it?" The ginger warrior stepped down from the rise, and stood beside her Clanmate. Rosebelly noticed Brightwhisker arriving. "That's okay," she replied with a small smile. "I'd rather oversleep than be in this swampy territory." Rosebelly shivered with disgust.
(Writers block)