by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:56 AM

Old October 2nd, 2022, 04:53 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Thunderglade

Heatherleaf

The tabby she-cat wasn't surprised that they were heading back so soon. Her patrol hadn't spoken much and there wasn't really much to report, as all seemed quiet and non-disrupted.

{ @duckie @Angelique }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old October 8th, 2022, 03:16 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Rainpaw didn't really watch where he was going, he was too furious with his parents to even care. All he knew was that Quailfur didn't watch his sisters like she was supposed to and Thrushfur didn't search for his sisters as hard as he should have. At least the small tom had made the effort to fill the hole that was letting so many kits escape the nursery without the Clan knowing. His littermates were gone, and Lavenderpaw didn't make many efforts to talk to Rainpaw. He felt... alone for the first time in his life, despite being surrounded by Clanmates. Bumbleflight was mad at him because he cared for his sisters, Quailfur wasn't watching his sisters properly, and Thrushfur was busy with his own apprentice.

The young tom's claws dug into the ground and he looked up, realizing he was on the border between a rival Clan and ThunderClan, a Clan he's yet to really get to know.

(open for a WindClanner or ThunderClanner to approach him!)
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; October 8th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old October 8th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Rainpaw didn't really watch where he was going, he was too furious with his parents to even care. All he knew was that Quailfur didn't watch his sisters like she was supposed to and Thrushfur didn't search for his sisters as hard as he should have. At least the small tom had made the effort to fill the hole that was letting so many kits escape the nursery without the Clan knowing. His littermates were gone, and Lavenderpaw didn't make many efforts to talk to Rainpaw. He felt... alone for the first time in his life, despite being surrounded by Clanmates. Bumbleflight was mad at him because he cared for his sisters, Quailfur wasn't watching his sisters properly, and Thrushfur was busy with his own apprentice.

The young tom's claws dug into the ground and he looked up, realizing he was on the border between a rival Clan and ThunderClan, a Clan he's yet to really get to know.

(open for a WindClanner or ThunderClanner to approach him!)

Batblood

Strong muscles moved under the smooth, black fur as the Keeper climbed further up the tree trunk. Since he had been made a warrior early due to his great performance in the take-back battle of Firefly Cove he had never been given a proper tree-climbing lesson by his rather inactive mentor, and when he at the age of 9 earned his full name he had realized he was too far behind the other warriors. He had been a lot younger than even the youngest ones of them, sure, but Batblood had never liked being last no matter what. So had taken it upon himself to teach himself when no one else would, and often gone outside to climb trees, run track, or train his battle moves.

He was older now, stronger and more skilled, and he didn't need to train as much anymore. But he was also a Keeper now, and was supposed to be one of the better cats in Thunderclan, an example of what a warrior should be, so he wasn't about to let his skills dull either. Swiftly like dark-furred squirrel the tom moved from branch to branch, tree to tree until they thinned out and he noticed that he had reached the Windclan border. Windclan was the most boring clan of them all in his eyes, and he was about to turn back when his sharp yellow eyes spotted something on the ground. Rainpaw. Something itched under Batblood's pelt as he leaped down and moved in front of the apprentice. "You know the rules. No apprentice is allowed outside camp without the company of a warrior." His voice was calm and assertive but edged with slight irritation. "Go back." He could have checked why the young cat had come here, asked if something was up, but Batblood was also a cat with little patience for disobedience.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Batblood

Strong muscles moved under the smooth, black fur as the Keeper climbed further up the tree trunk. Since he had been made a warrior early due to his great performance in the take-back battle of Firefly Cove he had never been given a proper tree-climbing lesson by his rather inactive mentor, and when he at the age of 9 earned his full name he had realized he was too far behind the other warriors. He had been a lot younger than even the youngest ones of them, sure, but Batblood had never liked being last no matter what. So had taken it upon himself to teach himself when no one else would, and often gone outside to climb trees, run track, or train his battle moves.

He was older now, stronger and more skilled, and he didn't need to train as much anymore. But he was also a Keeper now, and was supposed to be one of the better cats in Thunderclan, an example of what a warrior should be, so he wasn't about to let his skills dull either. Swiftly like dark-furred squirrel the tom moved from branch to branch, tree to tree until they thinned out and he noticed that he had reached the Windclan border. Windclan was the most boring clan of them all in his eyes, and he was about to turn back when his sharp yellow eyes spotted something on the ground. Rainpaw. Something itched under Batblood's pelt as he leaped down and moved in front of the apprentice. "You know the rules. No apprentice is allowed outside camp without the company of a warrior." His voice was calm and assertive but edged with slight irritation. "Go back." He could have checked why the young cat had come here, asked if something was up, but Batblood was also a cat with little patience for disobedience.
It was rather peaceful on the border, up until Batblood, a Keeper, came up to him. At first, the tom ignored him and wiped his eyes and nose, but he couldn't ignore Batblood for too long. Looking at the older Clanmate, Rainpaw started to let leftover tears drip from his eyes. If he went back, he would get reprimanded by Quailfur, Bumbleflight, and possibly Thrushfur. He couldn't return to camp quite yet. Not when he had to find his sisters. Although they were both probably dead. No. They can't be. They're NOT dead.

"How can I?" he croaked, looking down. "My sisters are missing. My littermates are missing because my mom couldn't keep an eye on them like she was supposed to when she was a queen. Instead, she's rewarded. She's a warrior again! And all my father cares about is going on an adventure with her! An adventure!"

"No one in ThunderClan seems to care that my sisters are missing! Bumbleflight gets irritated with me when I'm upset and he told me that it's my mother's job to watch my sisters! Well- he was wrong! My mother told me Fallowkit followed Quietkit's lead and went into the forest- and before that, after I snuck out to see a meeting, she... she called me a 'scruff' and 'bad kit' and said she'd never let me out of her sight again. I... I just wish she had kept that promise for my sisters. She told Lavenderkit not to follow my example, but... but she never told Fallowkit or Quietkit that!"

That was really the first (and last) reprimanding he heard from his mother after he had returned from the meeting where Cindersky announced Sparrowflight's promotion. And just like that, he had spilled his problems on a tom he didn't really even know.

"S-sorry..." the tom pinned his ears in shame, expecting the older tom to reprimand him. "I must be a mouse-brain..."
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old October 9th, 2022, 01:28 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
It was rather peaceful on the border, up until Batblood, a Keeper, came up to him. At first, the tom ignored him and wiped his eyes and nose, but he couldn't ignore Batblood for too long. Looking at the older Clanmate, Rainpaw started to let leftover tears drip from his eyes. If he went back, he would get reprimanded by Quailfur, Bumbleflight, and possibly Thrushfur. He couldn't return to camp quite yet. Not when he had to find his sisters. Although they were both probably dead. No. They can't be. They're NOT dead.

"How can I?" he croaked, looking down. "My sisters are missing. My littermates are missing because my mom couldn't keep an eye on them like she was supposed to when she was a queen. Instead, she's rewarded. She's a warrior again! And all my father cares about is going on an adventure with her! An adventure!"

"No one in ThunderClan seems to care that my sisters are missing! Bumbleflight gets irritated with me when I'm upset and he told me that it's my mother's job to watch my sisters! Well- he was wrong! My mother told me Fallowkit followed Quietkit's lead and went into the forest- and before that, after I snuck out to see a meeting, she... she called me a 'scruff' and 'bad kit' and said she'd never let me out of her sight again. I... I just wish she had kept that promise for my sisters. She told Lavenderkit not to follow my example, but... but she never told Fallowkit or Quietkit that!"

That was really the first (and last) reprimanding he heard from his mother after he had returned from the meeting where Cindersky announced Sparrowflight's promotion. And just like that, he had spilled his problems on a tom he didn't really even know.

"S-sorry..." the tom pinned his ears in shame, expecting the older tom to reprimand him. "I must be a mouse-brain..."

Batblood

A frown grew on the Keeper's face as he watched Rainpaw. Why was this child crying? Scratch that, why had they come to the Windclan border to ball their eyes out - were they planning on meeting someone to talk to? No, when Rainpaw started talking it didn't seem so, but Batblood's frown grew deep. Family drama hu? That with kits going missing, it seemed to be something that happened rather often, and even when the Keeper himself has guarded by the nursery to keep it safe from rogues he hadn't managed to spot all of them. And the queens were getting lousy with watching and keeping track of their hairballs. So what Rainpaw told wasn't too surprising.

But there were still points where Batblood had to admit he agreed that something probably should have been done about a few of the things. Now Batblood had his fair share of family issues himself, mainly that he didn't have one at all. His father had been a rogue that had joined Thunderclan, and for all he knew his mother was orfahed. Now his sister had died, his father squashed by a monster (something Batblood suspected not to full be an accident), and soon after his mother had disappeared as well. He had also never wanted a mate or kits of his own, so he wasn't the right cat to judge what a family did right or wrong. Still though.

With a sigh that sounded a little like a groan, the Keeper flicked his tail, telling Rainpaw to follow as he started to walk back to the camp. "Fine. Ill talk with Sparrowstar, as well as Bumbleflight and your parents if she'll let me. In exchange, you try and remember how the rules work, and not break them. We don't know if the kits just got lost, got abducted by twolegs, or were taken by someone else. You remember those two times rogues broke into the camp and tried to take that kit? We can't have more of our youth going missing." He paused and walked in silence for a few heartbeats, still not looking at the apprentice. "Is that good?"

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old October 9th, 2022, 12:33 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Batblood

A frown grew on the Keeper's face as he watched Rainpaw. Why was this child crying? Scratch that, why had they come to the Windclan border to ball their eyes out - were they planning on meeting someone to talk to? No, when Rainpaw started talking it didn't seem so, but Batblood's frown grew deep. Family drama hu? That with kits going missing, it seemed to be something that happened rather often, and even when the Keeper himself has guarded by the nursery to keep it safe from rogues he hadn't managed to spot all of them. And the queens were getting lousy with watching and keeping track of their hairballs. So what Rainpaw told wasn't too surprising.

But there were still points where Batblood had to admit he agreed that something probably should have been done about a few of the things. Now Batblood had his fair share of family issues himself, mainly that he didn't have one at all. His father had been a rogue that had joined Thunderclan, and for all he knew his mother was orfahed. Now his sister had died, his father squashed by a monster (something Batblood suspected not to full be an accident), and soon after his mother had disappeared as well. He had also never wanted a mate or kits of his own, so he wasn't the right cat to judge what a family did right or wrong. Still though.

With a sigh that sounded a little like a groan, the Keeper flicked his tail, telling Rainpaw to follow as he started to walk back to the camp. "Fine. Ill talk with Sparrowstar, as well as Bumbleflight and your parents if she'll let me. In exchange, you try and remember how the rules work, and not break them. We don't know if the kits just got lost, got abducted by twolegs, or were taken by someone else. You remember those two times rogues broke into the camp and tried to take that kit? We can't have more of our youth going missing." He paused and walked in silence for a few heartbeats, still not looking at the apprentice. "Is that good?"
Over the past few days, the young tom had gotten very tired emotionally, which led to him slowly getting tired physically. When he saw that Batblood was frowning, he looked down at his paws again, trying his best to avoid eye contact. The young tom didn't know if he was going to be in trouble or not considering he did break a Clan rule and left without a warrior to accompany him. But it seemed like Batblood wasn't paying much more attention to that. Instead, the Keeper seemed to be focused on trying to fix Rainpaw's problem.

Slowly but surely, the young tabby got up and followed the older Clanmate and listened to every word he spoke. Sparrowstar, Thrushfur, Quailfur, and Bumbleflight would all be made aware of the issue- well, that was... great. Although he did like the idea of everyone being informed, he didn't want to get into any more trouble. To be quite honest, Batblood was more gentle than Bumbleflight had been, which he liked a lot.

"Yeah, I... I remember," he sighed, keeping his head low as they walked back to ThunderClan camp. "Alright... I- I promise to try and remember the rules."
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Ashblaze - Lavendermask + Emberpaw @artemis. @Rizo
Ashblaze padded into the Thunderglade alongside Lavendermask and Emberpaw. The darker orange tabby sniffed at the air.

(Thought I'd go ahead and move the rp patrol here. Hope that's alright)

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.

Last edited by Whitewillow; October 12th, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 13th, 2022, 02:56 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Emberpaw | @Whitewillow @artemis~

Making her way towards the scent line, Emberpaw scented the air. The Windclan markers smelled fresh, they must have had a patrol move through recently. Rubbing against the foliage to leave her own scent, the orange she-cat made her way along the border.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old October 16th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Ashblaze - Lavendermask @artemis. + Emberpaw @Rizo
Ashblaze looked at the border between Thunderclan and Windclan. The tom sniffed the air. The darker orange tabby rolled his pelt along the border to get his scent embedded into the ground. He looked around for Lavendermask and Emberpaw.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Fawnpaw

The young she-cat bounded withing the area of the border. Her first border patrol! She could hardly contain herself, but she knew she had to stay decent or else she may get kicked off, she highly doubted it but still a possiblitlity. She didn't know what either of these cats were like, but that didn't unnerve her. She sat down as calmly she could to wait up for the other two.
@WhiteDawn
@Ravensong

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)