Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:13 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:10 PM

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:49 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
He/Him
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw smirked.

"I'm not going to argue with you, no." He shook his head, but did not look Bluepaw's direction. "So, are we going or not? I don't think Blackhawk's going to show up anytime soon."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

v Mentions v
@Red Dawn - Blackhawk

Bluepaw
The Collector [ ACTIVE ]
ShadowClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
25 / 100

____

Bluepaw fixed a glare on Iceclaw.

''No, you're not going to argue with me because you're not COMING with me!'' She hissed, bounding through the tunnel and heading towards Hidden Haven.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 8th, 2024, 11:29 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@Red Dawn - Blackhawk

Bluepaw
The Collector [ ACTIVE ]
ShadowClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
25 / 100

____

Bluepaw fixed a glare on Iceclaw.

''No, you're not going to argue with me because you're not COMING with me!'' She hissed, bounding through the tunnel and heading towards Hidden Haven.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
He/Him
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw snorted in utter disbelief

"Fine, go on your own," He growled, his tail twitching. "I don't care."

He paused. Iceclaw knew Bluepaw was old and mature enough to go out on her own, but it still was irresponsible for a warrior to let an apprentice go out on a patrol alone.

"Damn, maybe I should care." He hissed, and trotted after Bluepaw.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 8th, 2024, 02:32 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Robinpaw

Robinpaw came bounding over when she heard her name called, making a sharp skidding halt when she was close enough. Her eyes beamed up at Eelfang and she was practically jumping from paw to paw as she spoke "Herb patrol? Are we going now? Can we go now? Wait shouldn't someone else be here? We are going to collect so many herbs!"

->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he laughed at the apprentices energy, but shook his head
"we'll go when gentlemoon is here. is this your first herb patrol?" he mewed, head tilted in question .

(i'll move this to the territory thingie after gentlemoon is w them :3)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 9th, 2024, 05:55 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Foreststrike
Male | 30 Moons | Purrks; none
TAGS; @Yunhos_Personal_Potato | @TheLostAmongTheStars

Ew, herbs. Foreststrike wrinkled his nose. Well,
he couldn't let the clan go dying from some STUPID OLD
CAT DISEASE. Foreststrike flicked his tail. "Nightwatcher,
Shadowpaw."
the tom's smooth, deep voice rumbled. His
keen green eyes scanned the camp to search for those he'd be
patrolling with. Maybe one of them would fancy him. Nah,
Nightwatcher had a cool name, buuuuut she was WAY
too serious. Also, having a freaking child take a fancy to him
would be disgusting. Ah, well. He'd save his personality until
he got back. For now, he was large and in charge of this little
plant parade. Well actually, they weren't a plant parade yet,
but they would be when they got back. Foreststrike twitched
one black-speckled ear, awaiting his 'Herb Hunters'. No, that
name sucked. Green stuff stealers? Nope, they weren't stealing.
Dang it. HRRRRMMMMM. Plant Collectors? Ew, that was even
worse. Well, the name wasn't important. The Dock Doctors?
Oh crud, he was still name-thinking.
(her name is Nightstalker but ty hehe)
Nightstalker padded forward, her icy yellow eyes skimmed over Foreststrike. Her jet black pelt framed her muscular and lean body as she sat down, her long tail flipped over her paws. Nightstalker looked around for Shadowpaw, her tail flicks calm but her ear twitch the only thing showing her anger and impatience. Nightstalker saw her sister - in - law. Mothcloud passing by with a curious look at the assembled cats. Nightstalker's serious face softened as she mewed. "Herb patrols. Albatrosspaw isn't here, he's probably in his den" Nightstalker had a soft but protected mew, seeing Mothcloud give a relived look and nod, Nightstalker swiped her remarkably pink tongue around Mothcloud's ear as Mothcloud padded away with a small dip of her head to Foreststrike. Nightstalker looked back to him, her eyes hard as she waited for the tom to acknowledge Mothcloud.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

@blxze. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato

Oh it looked like it was going to be another herb patrol. Shadowpaw was slightly disappointed that it was only going to be herbs but, she had no been mentored in anything yet so she knew she would mess up hunting. If she didn't catch anything then Dawnstar would question her, then her mentor would get in trouble and that would not be great. She did not hold ill will to anyone and just wanted to live a peaceful life... So maybe just getting herbs would be for the better. Also? Where the hell were the borders?

Perhaps it would be proper to say something since you are by the cats, Shadowpaw? "Hello! I'm Shadowpaw!" She said with a warm tone despite all these cats looking cold and, well, mean looking. Oh well if that wasn't what all the cats in Shadowclan looked like. Humor would probably kill these cats. "How many herb patrol have you been on?"
Old February 10th, 2024, 12:23 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

he laughed at the apprentices energy, but shook his head
"we'll go when gentlemoon is here. is this your first herb patrol?" he mewed, head tilted in question .

(i'll move this to the territory thingie after gentlemoon is w them :3)

Robinpaw

Robinpaw took the position in a lop-sided crouch before leaping onto a leaf, almost falling she managed to pick herself back up before trotting back over to the warrior and dropping the leaf by his paws. "Yup! Is it going to be like hunting? Oh, I heard of those scary red berries! What are they called again? Oh yeah, death berries! They have a very scary name don't you think? We don't have to get any of those right? I rather not carry anything with the word death in its name!"

(Good with me!)

Help me hatch my babies
Old February 10th, 2024, 03:42 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Robinpaw

Robinpaw took the position in a lop-sided crouch before leaping onto a leaf, almost falling she managed to pick herself back up before trotting back over to the warrior and dropping the leaf by his paws. "Yup! Is it going to be like hunting? Oh, I heard of those scary red berries! What are they called again? Oh yeah, death berries! They have a very scary name don't you think? We don't have to get any of those right? I rather not carry anything with the word death in its name!"

(Good with me!)

eelfang snorted a laugh at the apprentices leaf hunting and nodded "its kind of like hunting, except your prey doesnt move or make any sounds. i suppose" head tilted he shrugged, he was familiar with herb patrols but not really the concept of herbs, "i think medicine cats dont need death berries for anything so no, we only have to get the herbs we were assigned to." he explained half heartedly, herbs were seriously not his specialty.

@Eyclore (is that @ correct???? no idea)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; February 10th, 2024 at 03:43 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 11:56 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

@blxze. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato

Oh it looked like it was going to be another herb patrol. Shadowpaw was slightly disappointed that it was only going to be herbs but, she had no been mentored in anything yet so she knew she would mess up hunting. If she didn't catch anything then Dawnstar would question her, then her mentor would get in trouble and that would not be great. She did not hold ill will to anyone and just wanted to live a peaceful life... So maybe just getting herbs would be for the better. Also? Where the hell were the borders?

Perhaps it would be proper to say something since you are by the cats, Shadowpaw? "Hello! I'm Shadowpaw!" She said with a warm tone despite all these cats looking cold and, well, mean looking. Oh well if that wasn't what all the cats in Shadowclan looked like. Humor would probably kill these cats. "How many herb patrol have you been on?"
Nightstalker mewed. "I'm Nightstalker." Hearing the little cats question Nightstalker mewed. "I'd say.... over 10? The last medicine cat. Elmshadow, he made me go on many patrols when I was younger." Nightstalker mewed with a small amused twitch of her whiskers.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 10th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Just done reporting to Vulturefang, Silverlark's ears perked up, hearing the clan's medicine cat call out her own patrols. It seemed like the young enforcer and his companion were both wanted in this set of patrols as well. Being called to go out on more patrols was fine, really. The WindClan border patrol was super easy. Breezy, even. Blackhawk and him didn't break a sweat, heh heh. So that part didn't bother him. Nope. Not at all. The part where he had to go with Larkfire - seriously... the fact that they no longer even shared a name hurt him more than he cared to admit... and for what, an insult - and her new apprentice, on the other paw, did.

"Work's never done, eh? Catch ya later, Blackhawk, heh heh," the tom mewed amicably towards his previous patrolmate before turning around, only to stop at a mild altercation on his way to the healers.

It seemed one of the clan's apprentices had... forgotten herself. Larkfire - erm, Lostspark - had just called to the patrols, and yet she had taken it upon herself to instantly become the patrol leader... even threatening to shred her clanmate's ears for... brattishness? Silverlark wasn't quick enough to keep up with the word exchange, but he could understand enough to see Bluepaw commanding the medicine cat to change Iceclaw out of her patrol - snort - and then leaving by herself when Iceclaw attempted to diffuse a situation he hadn't even started anyways... Which fair. He was the warrior. Apprentices had some more leeway on how big of brats they were... even if the apprentice in question was almost as old as the enforcer herself.

The silver throated tom frowned as he followed the apprentice with his gaze, wondering just what the hell was going on through her brain. Did she realize apprentices weren't allowed outside of the camp alone? Especially not apprentices who were threatening to shred the ears of patrolmates for no reason? He had a good mind to follow after her and drag her to Dawnstar's den. Doubted anybody lower than the leader herself would get through that moss head's brain. Noticing Iceclaw trailing behind - like a good, dutiful warrior - the muscular feline intercepted. Best let the scarred tom know to watch himself. He wouldn't be surprised if Bluepaw got hurt and tried to make herself the victim on a situation of her making. And poor Blackhawk was going to have to deal with that mess too? Poor tom.

"Careful out there. That one seems to have more pride than smarts. If she causes any trouble over this, feel free to call for me. I'll set it all straight," he stated before heading towards his own patrolmates.

Eyes set on the healers, the tom dipped his head in greeting at the oldest, only to turn questioningly at Mossfreckle. At fifteen moons of age, Silverlark was not necessarily super familiar with every single cat in the clan, but he recognized most faces fairly well. He was ashamed to admit that the newest medicine cat apprentice had been one he hadn't exactly seen before. Still, that was no reason to be rude, nope. Instead, the tom offered one of his usual beaming smiles, raising a paw to attempt a gentle - by his admittedly skewed standards - and friendly tap on the shoulder in greeting.

"Hello hello! How do you do? Name's Silverlark! Pleased to meet cha!" he chirped amicably before turning to the scarred medicine cat, his verdant hues resting on hers by instinct, the scars doing little to deter him as he refused to look away. "Sorry for the delay. Ready to head out with yous twos."

@Rose [Lostspark] | @Fawnheart<3 [Mossfreckle] | @Red Dawn [Blackhawk] | @Starphobia [Iceclaw]
| Small talks for Blackhawk and Iceclaw, but no need to respond to him if you don't want to! Would have been in passing chats while moving around to get to his patrol. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:46 PM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

eelfang snorted a laugh at the apprentices leaf hunting and nodded "its kind of like hunting, except your prey doesnt move or make any sounds. i suppose" head tilted he shrugged, he was familiar with herb patrols but not really the concept of herbs, "i think medicine cats dont need death berries for anything so no, we only have to get the herbs we were assigned to." he explained half heartedly, herbs were seriously not his specialty.

@Eyclore (is that @ correct???? no idea)
gentlemoon was in a giddy. She never did herb patrols before, they seemed calmer then racing across the territory and killing prey. She sighed happily as she padded over, her whiskers twitching. "I'm sure this will be a good day..!" she purred, her voice soft and low. "What herbs do we need?" she mewed.

@al3cc766

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS