Today 09:45 AM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Brindlefawn's head turned at the sound of a tom's voice, and the young RiverClan warrior tasted the air, mildly disappointed as she realized who it wasn't, but not keen on showing it, she smiled and dipped her head. “Hi. Sorry, but what's your name?” she asked quietly, not remembering who this was, or if she'd ever met him before, depending on his Clan. She really hated not knowing who this was, as anyone else probably would've known right away, just be how he looked, but Brindlefawn was different, and couldn't tell. She never had been able to, and never would, either, but she still faced everything with a smile, as that was her philosophy.
He purred. "I'm Stoneflare. I'm a ShadowClan warrior. I was just made a warrior last sunrise." He said. He shuffled his paws.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Scorchingflame was shocked. He practically froze, completely still. Shellfeather.. was gone? As was Bucknight? Who was leader, then? He lashed his tail, a sign that he was still alive. He raised his head, his neck swiveling as he instinctively searched the clearing. He narrowed his eyes, his whiskers twitching with the slight breeze. ``Then... Who's leader?`` He wasn't very concerned with the fact that the Evil Era was done. He actually hadn't cared very much when the evil leaders had taken over - it still felt like RiverClan, except they were under different leadership. Scorchingflame didn't even know there was a fifth clan. He'd missed so much he didn't even know about!

He was more focused on Shellfeather. Immediately after he asked who the leader was, he spoke again. ``Why isn't Shellfeather here? What happened to her?`` Scorchingflame's eyes filled with worry and sadness. Is Shellfeather hadn't returned, she was most likely dead. After all, the loving she-cat had kits and a mate here in RiverClan - why would she leave them? Then again, when Scorchingflame had left, Shellfeather and Russetswirl had been on negative terms. But Shellfeather still had her kits; why would she leave them, and not return to them? His heart hurt now. He'd never see the gorgeous feline ever again. ``I'm gonna be sick,`` the massive ginger tomcat croaked, crouching down until his belly pressed against the ground. His tail waved against the ground, disturbing the earth. He closed his eyes tightly, as if he could escape reality by doing this. Scorchingflame was breathing heavily as grief filled him, his ears folded against his head. Shellfeather was gone.

"I....I don't know exactly what happened to Shellfeather." she said, her ears drooped out of sympathy. "When I came back... I was told she was no longer here." It greatly saddened hearing about her death. She could tell Shellfeather was a genuinely nice and caring molly. She wished she was closer with her and had the time to build a bond with the silver cat. But the impact of Shellfeather's death didn't hit her as hard as it had Scorchingflame. Her eyes dim as she watches him on the ground, obviously stricken with sudden grief. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned Shellfeather's disappearance, now that she thinks back on it. She shuffles her paws before she gently places her nose on his shoulder comfortingly. "I know how she meant to you." she mews in comforting tone. "I am truly sorry and I wish there was a way I could've helped." Dappleblossom hoped that maybe with the topic on Shellfeather, he would forget the subject on the current leader. She felt if she told him immediately, he would dash towards the entrance and that would be the last she would see of him.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
"I....I don't know exactly what happened to Shellfeather." she said, her ears drooped out of sympathy. "When I came back... I was told she was no longer here." It greatly saddened hearing about her death. She could tell Shellfeather was a genuinely nice and caring molly. She wished she was closer with her and had the time to build a bond with the silver cat. But the impact of Shellfeather's death didn't hit her as hard as it had Scorchingflame. Her eyes dim as she watches him on the ground, obviously stricken with sudden grief. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned Shellfeather's disappearance, now that she thinks back on it. She shuffles her paws before she gently places her nose on his shoulder comfortingly. "I know how she meant to you." she mews in comforting tone. "I am truly sorry and I wish there was a way I could've helped." Dappleblossom hoped that maybe with the topic on Shellfeather, he would forget the subject on the current leader. She felt if she told him immediately, he would dash towards the entrance and that would be the last she would see of him.
Scorchingflame could only nod a thanks, but he couldn't yet bring himself to speak. He simply couldn't believe Shellfeather was gone. She had been the only feline, before Dappleblossom, who hadn't hurt him. He had loved her, and now she'd never know. He felt warmth flood through him at Dappleblossom's touch, and he just wanted to lean against her and accept her sympathy, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to give into the urge. After a heavy exhale, Scorchingflame rose to his paws. ``It's okay. You didn't do anything.`` He forced himself to hold back the tears, to swallow the bile that he was sure would soon make an appearance. His tone was raspy, though, and his eyes were red. He couldn't find the strength to wave his tail or hold his head high.

Though he was already overwhelmed, he needed to know everything before he left. Scorchingflame cast Dappleblossom a brief glance, flashing her a weak smile before looking back at the ground to hide his sad features. ``And Bucknight? Who replaced him? Are all the evil leaders gone? Can you... tell me everything that happened since I left?`` He paused, seeming to think everything over before he continued. He was too overwhelmed by everything already. No way could he handle anything more. ``Actually, don't tell me, please. Just answer me this - are... Are you happy here?``
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Clovermist looked at Suntail. "Have you eaten a Fish?" She mewed.
"Or are you just making a statement?"

Character Site

Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Scorchingflame could only nod a thanks, but he couldn't yet bring himself to speak. He simply couldn't believe Shellfeather was gone. She had been the only feline, before Dappleblossom, who hadn't hurt him. He had loved her, and now she'd never know. He felt warmth flood through him at Dappleblossom's touch, and he just wanted to lean against her and accept her sympathy, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to give into the urge. After a heavy exhale, Scorchingflame rose to his paws. ``It's okay. You didn't do anything.`` He forced himself to hold back the tears, to swallow the bile that he was sure would soon make an appearance. His tone was raspy, though, and his eyes were red. He couldn't find the strength to wave his tail or hold his head high.

Though he was already overwhelmed, he needed to know everything before he left. Scorchingflame cast Dappleblossom a brief glance, flashing her a weak smile before looking back at the ground to hide his sad features. ``And Bucknight? Who replaced him? Are all the evil leaders gone? Can you... tell me everything that happened since I left?`` He paused, seeming to think everything over before he continued. He was too overwhelmed by everything already. No way could he handle anything more. ``Actually, don't tell me, please. Just answer me this - are... Are you happy here?``

(( @RedHead you can drop Shellfeather in now))

Dappleblossom noticed how coldly he responded to her sympathetic touch, so she pulled her nose away as he rose back up and eyed him, wondering what he was planning to do now. At least he didn't blame her for her death. But she still felt a slight ting of guilt nonetheless. She could have ran after them all but instead she ran from her clan for some clans. Her eyes slowly brighten up back to normal. Shellfeather was gone, and Dappleblossom would never consider herself as a replacement, but she'll do her best to make him feel better. Her ears flattened once again when he asked once more for the current leader's name. How can you casually tell a cat that the cat he grew jealous of for being mates with his crush and almost kill him is the new leader of RiverClan? To Dappleblossom's relief, he takes back his question and instead asks about her happiness. She purrs with delight as her eyes flash. "Yes, I have always been content living in RiverClan and it broke my heart when I left it, even if it was for a little while." RiverClan wasn't the home she was born in, but she knows she could never truly leave the place that gave her warmth and shelter after nearly drowning in the river. "I currently have an apprentice named Tinypaw I was with when I almost drowned." she continued. "I was observing something up ahead and I left her with a clanmate that wanted to tag along. Then I heard a splash and saw in the river. That's why I was in there, I jumped in to save her and tossed her to land while I got swept away. If you weren't there, I would have died right there in the territory. For that I thank you." she mews gratefully, bowing her head slightly. Suddenly she holds her head back up, her eyes and ears aroused in curiosity. "Something popped in my head that I was wondering for a while in the medicine cat den." She clocks one of her ears to the side as she glints her eyes at the giant ginger. "What were you doing trespassing on RiverClan territory, outsider?" she asked with mock suspicion in her tone and face in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

(( @RedHead you can drop Shellfeather in now))

Dappleblossom noticed how coldly he responded to her sympathetic touch, so she pulled her nose away as he rose back up and eyed him, wondering what he was planning to do now. At least he didn't blame her for her death. But she still felt a slight ting of guilt nonetheless. She could have ran after them all but instead she ran from her clan for some clans. Her eyes slowly brighten up back to normal. Shellfeather was gone, and Dappleblossom would never consider herself as a replacement, but she'll do her best to make him feel better. Her ears flattened once again when he asked once more for the current leader's name. How can you casually tell a cat that the cat he grew jealous of for being mates with his crush and almost kill him is the new leader of RiverClan? To Dappleblossom's relief, he takes back his question and instead asks about her happiness. She purrs with delight as her eyes flash. "Yes, I have always been content living in RiverClan and it broke my heart when I left it, even if it was for a little while." RiverClan wasn't the home she was born in, but she knows she could never truly leave the place that gave her warmth and shelter after nearly drowning in the river. "I currently have an apprentice named Tinypaw I was with when I almost drowned." she continued. "I was observing something up ahead and I left her with a clanmate that wanted to tag along. Then I heard a splash and saw in the river. That's why I was in there, I jumped in to save her and tossed her to land while I got swept away. If you weren't there, I would have died right there in the territory. For that I thank you." she mews gratefully, bowing her head slightly. Suddenly she holds her head back up, her eyes and ears aroused in curiosity. "Something popped in my head that I was wondering for a while in the medicine cat den." She clocks one of her ears to the side as she glints her eyes at the giant ginger. "What were you doing trespassing on RiverClan territory, outsider?" she asked with mock suspicion in her tone and face in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

@AbsurdJinx
Shellfeather padded into the clearing, her fur wet and her mouth full of fish. Her once sparkling sapphire eyes were now dull. The recent news of the death of her daughter had hit the white-furred molly harshly, especially with everything else going on in her life. She now only had 3 surviving kits, and no mate. Shellfeather was hurt an broken more than she ever thought she could be. Cricketpaw is gone. Those words repeated themselves over and over in her mind, not letting her forget the searing pain she had first felt when she heard of the death of her daughter. She hadn't even had a chance to apologize or that fateful night that tore her away from her family, her home. Shellfeather had thought life was getting better, but then this tragedy had to happen. Applethorn was still ignoring her, and Shellfeather had only talked to Rabbitpaw once since she got back. Her only son, Spicepaw, was the one giving her any attention. He seemed to be settling in perfectly well though.

Dropping her catch in the fresh-kill pile, Shellfeather turned to leaves the camp once again. She couldn't stand being there for long, surrounded by cats who knew those she loved. But as she turned, something caught the corner of her eye. It couldn't be... Shellfeather looked over her shoulder, confirming her suspicions. First she saw the dappled calico pelt of the cat she saw as a sister, Dappleblossom. And next to that cat she saw the ginger pelt of her best friend, the one she knew could give her comfort in these dark times. She hadn't seen him for ages, she had missed him terribly. She had needed him. And now he was here. Anger, relief, and happiness swirle through Shellfeather, forming a strong emotion as she walked up behind him. She wanted o claw him across the face and yell at him for not being there for her, but she also wanted o cry and hug him and just rant all of her problems out to her best friend.

"Scorchingflame! You better have a good explanation for where you've been!" Shellfeather kept her voice level, but with a hint of humor in her voice. Tears pooled at the edge of her eyes, and she stood there, waiting for him to turn around.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An ebony tom entered the clearing, the morning air pleasantly warm, but not hot, against his dark pelt. This was the time of day that Jasperpelt liked the most. His yellow eyes swept the clearing, looking for a cat who might be in need of some company... or a familiar face. The last few times he had entered the clearing, and the territory, he had met other cats. Shellfeather. Cloversplash. Lotusheart. And, a long, long time ago... Littlesong. Though he hadn't seen the feline lately, and he missed her just a bit. She had been nice. But he had his best friend now, and a couple of other friends, cats that filled his lonely days with happiness and playfulness. He could see Honeycomb before he reached them - seeing their actions, and almost able to sense the frustration and disgust from a distance... confusion entered his mind. And it was a look of confusion on his features as he settled down beside them.

"G - good morning, I - I'm sorry to b - bother you, but I... I... w - well, you seemed a little l - lonely, and I thought I c - could keep you company," That same nervous twinge was in his deep voice. Such a deep voice, and it sounded almost threatening, yet it wasn't. It was friendly. Kind. Calm. Those were the emotions behind the voice, in Jasperpelt's mind. And nervous... he was always nervous. Always. Rare was a day when he felt as though he had peace, to be honest. "I - it's H - Honeycomb, r - right?" The tom did his best to remember his clanmates' names, and he felt as though he had seen them before.

He could only hope that they weren't a newly arrived ShadowClan warrior, and he had been staying out of the clearing... so they very well could have been. Though Jasperpelt was confident he had gotten their name right. He remembered Honeycomb... at least he believed he did.

A Chausie stepped into the clearing, tail swishing from side to side, bright eyes alert and as friendly as ever. When he came into the clearing, the stench of ShadowClan hit his senses and left his mind spinning... that scent brought familiar memories. Good ones, mostly, but a few bad. Ugh, please don't let that little rat and his girlfriend be here. I hope they died in the flood. Wouldn't that just be a miracle? He thought, referring to Scorpionsting and Redflight - neither of which the tom liked. But, another, more pressing thought struck his mind. I hope Shiverlight's alright. She was a good cat, a unique cat... a cat that Charmpelt liked. His eyes scanned the clearing, looking for her. He could almost feel her yelling in his face that his Clan was stupid and she didn't even want to be here. And he, of course, would reply with a charming - witty - remark. Because he was a genius, duh! Shiverlight might not get him now, and he was worried after their last meeting. The tom was desperate not to run into those idiots. One of them yelled too much - but she was dumber then Shiverlight - and the other one looked like a little rat. An eager little rat. Charmpelt could have ripped him apart, given the chance... made him bleed out, just like he had said. Made the little rat pay. But, then again, some cats held more strength then they appeared to have. And he wasn't about to take the chance that Scorpionsting was one of those cats. @Royal

Shiverlight trotted into the riverclan camp. She looked awful, the rain had drenched her to the bone and her fur clung to her body for its life. She shook herself in the closure of some of the clearing walls as she dragged herself over. She had been one of the last few cats to have evacuated camp. She had willed herself to believe everything was fine, and maybe she looked unfazed by this. Her mind was spinning and her heart seemed to be pounding like mad. She crouched low to the ground and looked at the camp hustle. The riverclan cats where running around confused and throwing insults while the shadowclans cats looked weaker than normal. Fur clung to their bodies, shivering, whimpering, confused and surprised. The camp was gone halestar was gone Everything she knew was gone. She curled her tail gently around herself and pushed her face into her paws. Her eyelids seemed to be heavy, so very heavy and all she wanted to do was sleep. But if she did she knew bad things would occur.

[ Sorry. Writers block. So much roleplay <3 ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Forestfur limped heavily into camp, balancing on her left fore-paw while she xlung the other to her side. The ShadowClan warrior let out long, labored breaths as she found a murky, somewhat secluded part of the clearing. Forestfur needn't be bothered by the RiverVlan cats, not matter how generous they had been, Forestfur still felt uneasy. The air in the camp was tense, as cats expected the rival clan to leap into battle.
@Chameleon
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Forestfur limped heavily into camp, balancing on her left fore-paw while she xlung the other to her side. The ShadowClan warrior let out long, labored breaths as she found a murky, somewhat secluded part of the clearing. Forestfur needn't be bothered by the RiverVlan cats, not matter how generous they had been, Forestfur still felt uneasy. The air in the camp was tense, as cats expected the rival clan to leap into battle.
@Chameleon
Sunstrike eyed the pretty, Shadowclan she-cat, I know I promised my mate that I wouldn't flirt, but... he quickly glanced at the nursery entrance and around camp seeing she wasn't here he thought She isn't here, it can't hurt flirting, I won't take Forestfur as a mate, I mean, I already have one...unless she's better than Silentshade then I'd leave her for Forestfur he trotted over to Forestfur catiously, keeping his ears pricked for any sound of his mate. His golden fur shined in the sun and was well groomed. His eyes were wide, but not like he was suprised, just perky wide. He was quite self-confident in his apperance, most she-cats were in love with him because of his looks and didn't care that he was a total jerk to his mate who had kits Why should I be worried about Forestfur, maybe she's shy that's the only reasonable explaination for why she isn't approaching me he decided trotting over, " Hi, lovely...Your fur is so beautiful, I wish I had fur like yours rather than my dull pelt..." he purred Act cool, Silentshade's with the annoying kits that I won't care about until they are apprentices...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ @BluBunny

Elmpaw layed uncomfortably in Riverclan clearing his stomach growling, I probably will be attacked if I touch the fresh kill pile or enter the apprentice den he licked his lips as he saw the squirrel dropped onto the freshkill pile. His normal slim brown pelt was a little skinnier than usual. He hadn't had food for three days about, the last meal he had was the night before the flood. He glanced around uncomfortable and gulped when he saw the Riverclan warrior look at him and not just look at him start walking towards him. What did I do?! I didn't do anything wrong! All I did was lay in the clearing! I've slept outside in a rainstorm, I haven't touched any prey! I've caught prey and put it on the fresh kill pile and cared for not just Shadowclan elders, but Riverclan elders too! Please don't hurt me just for being Shadowclan, should I offer to join Riverclan simply to stop the bullying, no that'll get Shadowclan bullying me...should I run away to the loner and rouge territory...no that'd make me disloyal! he panicked forcing a straight face. Starclan help me! he squirmed uncomfortably as he saw her getting closer, "Uhh..." he meowed hoping she was justed zoned out and would jump and turn and walk away.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 3rd, 2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw nodded."Yhea.I hope everyone is OK.I think some are still coming." She said.
He looked into the distance, waiting for his brothers, Nightsky and Moontail. (Both played by me so...)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.