Last post by poppy
Today 11:01 PM

Old July 31st, 2018, 11:49 AM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
A she-cat walked near the edge of her territory, looking to see if no one was intruding until she heard yowls, her eyes widened and she looked around for a little bit, those yowls were not from a grown cat, they were from a kit. Not hesistating, the she-cat made her way towards the sound and, as she reached the crevice, she saw the kit and, close toit, a dead cat's corpse, her ears flattened against her skull at the sight, she had died during kitting. As the kitten yowled again, she made her way over to her, making sure she wasn't tripping and reached to grab the kitten's scruff, after a while, she made it out of the crevice, the kitten dangling from her jaws and headed back to her own territory, she gently placed the kitten down and started grooming her. "You're safe now, honey, I'll take good care of you." She murmured and picked up the kitten after she was done grooming her, thinking of a name, she thought about where she had found her and smiled a little: Gorgekit, that would be her name.
The kitten stopped crying upon being lifted from the crevice and finally opened her eyes for the first time when she was being groomed. 'So this is what mom looks like...' she thought. 'She's really pretty!'
The kit rolled over onto her belly and looked at the grass. She saw a ladybug and started pawing at it.
Old July 31st, 2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

The kitten stopped crying upon being lifted from the crevice and finally opened her eyes for the first time when she was being groomed. 'So this is what mom looks like...' she thought. 'She's really pretty!'
The kit rolled over onto her belly and looked at the grass. She saw a ladybug and started pawing at it.
The she-cat smiled as she watched the kit paw at a ladybug and chuckled a little. She would raise this kit as her own, even if she didn't have a mate. Paledusk then toook Gorgekit in her jaws and walked towards a shady spot under a tree and curled up around the kit, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of the kitten by her side. "I'll name you Gorgekit." The she-cat mewed softly, she hadn't told her her own name yet, but now, she had. The she-cat leaned down and covered her daughter in loving licks.
Old August 1st, 2018, 09:04 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
The she-cat smiled as she watched the kit paw at a ladybug and chuckled a little. She would raise this kit as her own, even if she didn't have a mate. Paledusk then took Gorgekit in her jaws and walked towards a shady spot under a tree and curled up around the kit, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of the kitten by her side. "I'll name you Gorgekit." The she-cat mewed softly, she hadn't told her her own name yet, but now, she had. The she-cat leaned down and covered her daughter in loving licks.
Gorgekit rolled over onto her back once more and waved her front paws around before eventually finding Paledusk's nose. The kitten's claws were unsheathed, although her claws were so tiny they could barely be felt.
"Mommy!" The kit exclaimed, keeping her claw's latched onto the cat who had found her.
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Gorgekit rolled over onto her back once more and waved her front paws around before eventually finding Paledusk's nose. The kitten's claws were unsheathed, although her claws were so tiny they could barely be felt.
"Mommy!" The kit exclaimed, keeping her claw's latched onto the cat who had found her.
Paledusk smiled as the kit placed her paws on her nose, the claws didn't seem to hurt her in any way, she purred loudly as the kit- her kit called her 'mommy' and resumed her affectionate licking, covering her daughter in licks. "That's right, sweetheart." She purred and thought about the kitten's real mother, this would have to remain a secret, and she would raise her like her own kit.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:04 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Checkmate ||

A black and white shape was flickering through the trees, every new branch in his sight as he practised leaping to the next. This was one of Crowfoot's favourite pastimes. It was dangerous, yes, maybe even crazy. But it was fun. He got to show off his prowess to his nonexistent audience, one he wished was fleshed out with real cats, but he could always pretend. Catching sight of a poor, unsuspecting bird as he "branch-swapped", the piebald tom saw his chance. With one more final, tantalising leap, he landed square on the creature. Claws already digging in, it was too late for the prey animal even before he bit down on its neck. The fluffy tom triumphantly lifted the prey in his jaws, skirting down the tree from branch to branch, before his paws finally touched the ground.

White-tipped tail swishing in the air, he dropped his prey on the forest floor, bowing his head to the left and right and ringing out an echoing meow of success "Thank you, thank you, my lovely audience! I'll be here all day." He winked at no cat in particular, the bird now in his jaws once more as he began to make his way back to camp.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

A black and white shape was flickering through the trees, every new branch in his sight as he practised leaping to the next. This was one of Crowfoot's favourite pastimes. It was dangerous, yes, maybe even crazy. But it was fun. He got to show off his prowess to his nonexistent audience, one he wished was fleshed out with real cats, but he could always pretend. Catching sight of a poor, unsuspecting bird as he "branch-swapped", the piebald tom saw his chance. With one more final, tantalising leap, he landed square on the creature. Claws already digging in, it was too late for the prey animal even before he bit down on its neck. The fluffy tom triumphantly lifted the prey in his jaws, skirting down the tree from branch to branch, before his paws finally touched the ground.

White-tipped tail swishing in the air, he dropped his prey on the forest floor, bowing his head to the left and right and ringing out an echoing meow of success "Thank you, thank you, my lovely audience! I'll be here all day." He winked at no cat in particular, the bird now in his jaws once more as he began to make his way back to camp.
The newly turned warrior was running through the territory not really paying attention to hunting . This was her second day of being a warrior . She did find it rather odd how she didn't get the chance to say ' I do ' before receiving her name from grousestar. But she put logic into the situation and figured that the leader was probably busy . Cardinalcry suddenly heard someone talking talking to themself and skidded to a halt . She hid behind a tree and crouched to see who it was and blinked once she watched a tom appear in her vision making the Orange and white Molly tilt her head in confusion . why was he talking to himself? Cardinalcry giggled at the tom and stood up now moving away from her hiding place and slowly but surely made it up behind him which soon turned into her walking beside him like she was there all along until she opened her mouth " what was that all about? " she asked with a giggle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

Padding along without a care in the world, the scent of the prey was enough to mask any other scent around him. He was going to have a celebration meal when he got back to camp... Possibly not the bird, but something he could pick out, himself. It wasn't leafbare, prey was as plentiful as it had to be for their clan. Humming to himself, his ears perked with surprise as the she-cat walked beside him, but with the prey in his mouth, he knew he wouldn't be able to speak. Unable to resist, he placed the fresh kill back down, blue and yellow eyes glimmering. "My audience deserves a symbol of my gratitude, don't you think? I'd give them a soliloquy, but I don't want the mollies to faint!" The ebony and alabaster tom purred to himself as he spoke, proud of his accomplishment.

"Though speaking of mollies... I don't think we've met, dear." She did look rather young. A fresh warrior, or a late apprentice? He couldn't quite tell, but if she gave him a name he'd know her rank. "I am the exalted Crowfoot! A master of many skills and a lover of all." He spoke with a flourish, bowing his head once more. "And you are?"
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

Padding along without a care in the world, the scent of the prey was enough to mask any other scent around him. He was going to have a celebration meal when he got back to camp... Possibly not the bird, but something he could pick out, himself. It wasn't leafbare, prey was as plentiful as it had to be for their clan. Humming to himself, his ears perked with surprise as the she-cat walked beside him, but with the prey in his mouth, he knew he wouldn't be able to speak. Unable to resist, he placed the fresh kill back down, blue and yellow eyes glimmering. "My audience deserves a symbol of my gratitude, don't you think? I'd give them a soliloquy, but I don't want the mollies to faint!" The ebony and alabaster tom purred to himself as he spoke, proud of his accomplishment.

"Though speaking of mollies... I don't think we've met, dear." She did look rather young. A fresh warrior, or a late apprentice? He couldn't quite tell, but if she gave him a name he'd know her rank. "I am the exalted Crowfoot! A master of many skills and a lover of all." He spoke with a flourish, bowing his head once more. "And you are?"
Her eyebrow raised when he said ' audience 'causing her to look around the area in confusion ,her brown eyes showed it well "I'm terribly sorry but I don't see any one near us..." she meowed once her gaze returned to him. Then she giggled " I don't think you'd want anyone to faint." she added . It was strange already they shared a similarity . Thinking that they're the best. At that she gave a prideful smile and held her head higher then it was before another strange thing was is that she change quite a bit from her past moons as an apprentice . She wasn't so eager to show off . Like some cats were. Her mentor icecry did very well in teaching her . She respected icecry and thought of her like a second mother and best friend . She knew she was a warrior now , but she would still be eager to learn more things from the she cat. The Molly never knew how much she actually liked her mentor until now. Her ears flicked upon hearing the tom talk again she blushed afterwards , why did she? Probably because no one has called her dear before . Accept her mother . Yeah that was definitely it. She couldn't help but laugh " Exalted ? I'm sorry but the only ones I consider exalted is Grousestar and icecry. " she laughed out at first but soon relaxed to a calmer meow . Her tail swished " well crowfoot, I'm cardinalcry newly turned warrior and was apprentice to icecry "she meowed this caused a grin to appear on her face and to point her nose to the sky in pride . "who was your mentor ? " she asked once she lowered heard head so that her brown eyes could be seen once again as they shined.

Last edited by Leucos; August 2nd, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:33 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

The long-furred tom nodded to himself, but didn't take her words to heart. He knew better. "You might be blind, dear. There's an audience around us at all times... If you have a vibrant imagination." His imagination tended to blend with his reality at times, but he was well aware. His life was much more fun to experience through a colourful lens, one more akin to a kaleidoscope... So why pretend that he was always ingrained in reality? Crowfoot had caught onto her embarrassment, or at least the reaction of a cat who had just been flattered. The piebald tom was a self-dubbed master of reading social cues, despite never understanding expressed hatred.

"Only Grousestar? Our dear Auroraflame would be so disappointed to hear that." Icecry was yet another cat he had never met, but the ginger and white she-cat must have held her in very high esteem. Perhaps a close friend? A mother? He got his answer soon enough when the young warrior spoke her name. "Ah, Cardinalcry. A pleasure to meet you. No wonder I don't recognise you!" He'd never seen her in the warrior den before, but then again he spent most of his time in the den with his family. Hearing the she-cats question, he glanced at the ground mysteriously, a mischievous glimmer in his eye. "Nobody knows... They were a great warrior, to train a cat with such astounding accomplishments, but who may they be?" Happy to leave it a mystery, he picked the prey back up in his jaws and continued on his way back to camp.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

The long-furred tom nodded to himself, but didn't take her words to heart. He knew better. "You might be blind, dear. There's an audience around us at all times... If you have a vibrant imagination." His imagination tended to blend with his reality at times, but he was well aware. His life was much more fun to experience through a colourful lens, one more akin to a kaleidoscope... So why pretend that he was always ingrained in reality? Crowfoot had caught onto her embarrassment, or at least the reaction of a cat who had just been flattered. The piebald tom was a self-dubbed master of reading social cues, despite never understanding expressed hatred.

"Only Grousestar? Our dear Auroraflame would be so disappointed to hear that." Icecry was yet another cat he had never met, but the ginger and white she-cat must have held her in very high esteem. Perhaps a close friend? A mother? He got his answer soon enough when the young warrior spoke her name. "Ah, Cardinalcry. A pleasure to meet you. No wonder I don't recognise you!" He'd never seen her in the warrior den before, but then again he spent most of his time in the den with his family. Hearing the she-cats question, he glanced at the ground mysteriously, a mischievous glimmer in his eye. "Nobody knows... They were a great warrior, to train a cat with such astounding accomplishments, but who may they be?" Happy to leave it a mystery, he picked the prey back up in his jaws and continued on his way back to camp.
Cardinalcry blinked in confusion . 'at all times?' She opened her mouth to speak again but was wide eyed and felt her fur prickle from anger that was quickly rising it could be seen on her face as her eyes narrowed " Now hold on mister! I didn't say that I don't respect Auroraflame! I respect her as I would any other cat . But those two I have more respect for . Besides I have my own reasons on why . " she half snapped with a twitch of her whiskers . After a bit she relaxed and smiled once again "and I you . " she meowed with a small dip of her head . She raised her head back up only to tilt it to the side in curiosity . He must be pulling on her tail right? Everyone knows who their mentor is! This left her frustrated causing her tail to twitch she opened her mouth yet again but was cut off by him walking off making her brown orbs follow his movements . She snorted and trotted after him " how in starclans name does one not know their mentor? Every warrior has to have one in order to become so! Also , I haven't really hunted yet. seems you already have. But...would you like to hunt with me? " she asked her expression was on of a begging and pleading mix . It's been a while since she's had a good conversation . And this crowfoot certainly seemed interesting enough .