Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2022, 07:16 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

He tipped his head at her compliment. A good name? He had always assumed some cat thought he overly clumsy. It did sound pretty nice didn’t it? If you didn’t have the context of his personality to go with it that is. “Thanks!” He meowed with a nod. She seemed a little uncomfortable. Did she not realize she was talking to a Thunderclan cat too? He felt a stab of sympathy for a heartbeat, before she asked her question. Not every cat is as forgetful as you! The thought made him embarrassed, even though no cat could hear him.

Pinecrash had to think for a heartbeat about his next response. He didn’t want to say too much, but he assumed it was alright. It wasn’t a big secret. “Aw no it’s alright. Starclan hasn’t appointed any cat yet.” He meowed simply. He hoped that was guarded enough.
Willowbriar was glad that Pinecrash had answered her question. Maybe she was more sensitive to what other cats thought about her than she knew. The young warrior nodded to the Thunderclan cat, accepting his response. "Well, I hope you guys get the sign you're looking for soon!" That was definitely something her brother, Light, would have said in this situation. If only he was the one here at the gathering right now, not her. Though, she was sort of curious about the cat sitting next to her. While thinking about the next subject she wanted to talk about, Willowbriar studied the cat next to her. She was lean for a Shadowclan cat, and her long legs made her taller than the average cat, but she didn't compare to Pinecrash. Her short coat didn't leave her anything to hide behind to make her seem at least slightly bigger. With his fluffy pelt and large size, the yellow-eyed tom made her feel very small. She assumed she would probably be able to hide in his shadow!

Deciding that she should speak again, Willowbriar decided on a topic she was always pretty interested in. "Do you have an apprentice," she asked excitedly, her ears pricked. She continued on, not allowing her brain any time to think and start to doubt itself. "I only became a warrior a couple of moons ago, so I haven't been able to have an apprentice yet. I've always loved the idea of one having though! I think it would be great to pass on what I've learned to a younger cat. Also, it never hurts to have another friend! That's what I always say at least." She paused here, breathing in the fresh night air. She enjoyed talking about things like this that excited her, at least that's what she told herself. "I'd love to figure out their personality and see all their little quirks and stuff like that. I can't wait to have that chance!" Realizing she had talked quite a bit, Willowbriar glanced at Pinecrash apoligetically. "Sorry for talking so much," she said embarrassingly.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 19th, 2022, 07:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marni @marshall

>Bumblebreak<
Well, well, well, it seemed Bumblebreak had arrived on the scene just as things were getting good. She caught the tail-end of Skystar's announcment and immediately hurried over to stand by Cindersky. She'd stay off the rock this time (as long as those already up there didn't say something stupid that made them deserve to deal with her) but was absolutely going to stand as close as possible to it.

She hadn't even been here two minutes and already her fur was bristling. At this point, she could care less about ShadowClan and their little invasion of her camp—all of her ire was toward RiverClan, and in this very moment, burning in the glare directed wholly at Skystar. He had no right to be upset about a few accidental deaths when his Clan had intentionally tormented hers over and over and over again. "Sucks to have cats who don't deserve to die, die anyways, doesn't it?" she spat up at him. "Especially when you could've prevented it. Sounds real similar to something that happened in ThunderClan's own camp a while back, huh? Be grateful you only lost a few, and that I didn't snap both of Snowleap's legs in half like I did with your other warriors and leave him out to rot. He's already a hell of a lot better than you are—and that's saying something—and I can't wait till he takes over for you. At least he has some sense and a heart." Snowleap had been the one to pull RiverClan out of the battle, and she hadn't missed the way Skystar had turned on him almost immediately. Heartless snake.

Bumblebreak was sympathetic toward those who had lost their lives in the battle for the Cove; they hadn't deserved to die for a pointless cause led by a childish, idiotic, utterly cruel cat. But she would never feel anything toward the cats who let them fight, or those who had enabled the loss of Bumblebreak's own Clanmates. Her lip curled in a cruel sneer, and then she really did spit at him - a big glob of saliva that arced through the air and splatted against the stone he stood on, just in front of his paws.

She had no respect for him, because he was the same as everyone who came before him, and that visibly showed in every fiber of her being.

"You couldn't even hold your own. You had to call in WindClan for help, and you still got your ass kicked. You threw a hissy fit over land you hardly use and ignored the dead kid thrown blatantly at your feet. You've got zero right to talk about loss when you clearly didn't even care when you saw it right in front of you. So can it."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2022, 04:19 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Moosecrash of Thunderclan | Open~

Oh, stars, I'm late, I'm very late.
Padding quickly across the sand to join the gathering, the massive tom wove his way through the crowd, towards the Seastones. He wanted to be up close this time, in case Cindersky, Sparrowflight, and Jaystride needed his help. Making his way to the front, he found a spot where he wouldn't block anyone's view, but would still be visible. As he sat, he took a look around.
I'm near where the deputies sit. That will work. Just close enough to help if needed.
He gave himself a satisfied nod and curled his fluffy tail around his paws.

~Spiritfire of Shadowclan | Open~

Stepping from the shadows, the white-furred warrior watched with satisfaction as Dawnstar scolded the Thunderclanners that had been sitting on the Seastones.
Good. They don't deserve to be up there.
She stayed to the side of the crowd, pelt almost glowing in the moonlight. This had just started to become interesting.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 20th, 2022, 07:39 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulippaw listened as Finchpaw listed off a bunch of her friends. She kept her ears pricked and her gaze attentive, making herself look like she was paying close attention to what the other apprentice was saying, but in reality, she cared nothing for her or her friends. That was a lot of friends, though. One of them - a large golden tabby who was Goldpaw, one of Finchpaw's friends - came over and said hello. Tulippaw drew herself up to her full height, flashing the tabby a smile. She smelled different, and suddenly she realized that the last Clan had arrived. Goldpaw smelled disgusting. It had to be ShadowClan. Tulippaw forced herself not to wrinkle her nose or wince in disgust, and instead twitched her tail-tip, turning away from the golden tabby and ignoring her. She didn't have time for ShadowClan furballs.

"Oh, I have plenty of friends, too," Tulippaw bragged, looking at Finchpaw once more. "Barkpaw, Butterflykit, Irispaw, Honeykit... and my siblings, Asterpaw and Fogpaw, are both my friends, too!" She was determined to have more friends than Finchpaw. Meanwhile, she pricked her ears. Some drama was going on over ThunderClan not having a leader, and there were reports of a battle that had happened. How dreadful! Tulippaw didn't care much for the other Clans, though. WindClan was her only concern. However, she was interested in gossip, and she wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

"So, you don't have a leader, huh?" Tulippaw murmured, leaning in close and lowering her voice so that only Finchpaw could hear. ThunderClan sounded like a wreck - how could a Clan be leaderless and deputyless? - but again, as awful and pathetic as they sounded, Tulippaw wasn't going to pass up a bit of gossip. "What's it like? And why is it taking it so long? Surely StarClan would've given you a new leader by now."
Finchpw shrugged, "i don't know... Starclan must be having trouble or something..." Goldpaw, Looked at Tulippaw "You smell funny...." He meowed...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 20th, 2022, 09:52 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
He knows when she's stalling. "Yes. What is up?" He doesn't admit that his new scars are from the battle, nor does he admit that he cracked some ribs.
"I'm having kits." Iceshard says nervously. @Kateri
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt

Last edited by Tess_Potter; May 20th, 2022 at 11:08 AM.
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:23 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Honey
The kitty pet would walk in.
"I'm sorry for interrupting your gathering!" she'd yell "But I cannot keep my kits." she nodded to Sun and Night the two kits standing in front of her.
"If anyone would like to take them, please come talk to me."
Sun
The little she kit would lay down on her mothers paw, inspecting the clan cats, imagining if she were theirs.
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
Honey
The kitty pet would walk in.
"I'm sorry for interrupting your gathering!" she'd yell "But I cannot keep my kits." she nodded to Sun and Night the two kits standing in front of her.
"If anyone would like to take them, please come talk to me."
Sun
The little she kit would lay down on her mothers paw, inspecting the clan cats, imagining if she were theirs.
"excuse me but why are you giving the kits away?" Breezewind meowed quizzingly

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
"excuse me but why are you giving the kits away?" Breezewind meowed quizzingly

"My last litter... the ... two legs took them away." she said sadly gazing at her kits "I will not let them take these kits away!" she said loud enough for the hole clearing to hear. @Aqua Catrina
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:30 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdream View Post
"I'm having kits." Iceshard says nervously. @Kateri
The dark colored warrior almost falls over. "Kits? M-my kits...?" He mews, staring at her. His eyes fill with love but he does not know how to express it at a gathering. It is a very dangerous place...

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 20th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

lilypaw sighed and stayed with the windclan

Cinderpaw stayed quiet and kept in the back of riverclan

ashclaw stayed silent...