by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:43 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@BILL.

Any sparks of hopefulness that Fawnpaw entertained were dashed by the sight of his mentor’s displeasure, apparently either not expecting to get an apprentice or not expecting that apprentice to be him. The discouragement sunk deep into him as he fretted about whether his mentor would want him now, worried he’d dislike him or request a new - probably better - apprentice to take his place. As Fawnpaw joined his mentor after hopping from the streamstone, he approached carefully, shyly, glad to see Leopardshine was doing the same; with any luck, that meant he wasn’t entirely opposed to this new arrangement.

At the introduction, Fawnpaw was instantly confused and a little overwhelmed by the audacity of the warrior, the chipper pace at which he set his words, how he spoke with such self-importance about himself, his life, his …accomplishments? Fawnpaw wasn’t sure what to call them. ”Wait, what are we doing— uh, Leopardshine, was it? Going to the Twolegplace?” It seemed completely outlandish. He’d thought first days of training were supposed to be an exploration of the territory or a chore, not… whatever this was going to be. ”I… I guess not, but I still don’t really know why we’re going there. I thought—“ Leopardshine seemingly left him no time to protest, much less ask why they weren’t doing normal mentor-apprentice activities like his peers.

However, he didn’t have time to be jealous when the familiar, grating meow of Lionstorm overtook his ears, and Fawnpaw made a noise of unadulterated disgust as he turned around, only to be surprised with the sight of Fallenstar and some cat he didn’t recognize fighting it out. Well… he didn’t think that was his scuffle to get involved in, but he was irritated with Lionstorm’s insertion, as if THAT would be helpful for anyone. ”That tom is such a jerk,” he huffed. ”I don’t know why he’s so caught up in thinking he’s hot stuff, ‘cause he’s not.”

- - -

@Starfall

Although he had a nicer landing than what Fallenstar undoubtedly did, Cedarsprint still had the breath knocked from his lungs and fought against the pressure crushing his chest from what felt like the inside-out. That wound never did heal right, and it was in a flash of stunning clarity that reality sunk in- at least the fall was over, but the overwhelming terror still gripped him as he realized they'd tumbled a decent distance from a rock. And... shame was following shortly after as he remembered he'd tackled the leader, his leader. Fallenstar the leader of RiverClan. A mouse-brained move, but so was making him the deputy.

At Fallenstar's pained noise, Cedarsprint wordlessly struggled to untangle their limbs and scramble away, breathing hard and fast and not daring to take a single glance at the crowd of cats that were probably still watching this. Regret seeped through him, its tendrils coldly gripping him and forcing him to acknowledge what he did. Was still doing, really.

Pain flared in his head, and his lungs continued to burn, but he paid his physical wounds no heed as he attempted to address this mess. "I'm sorry, that was--" he tried but was cut off by Fallenstar's wheeze, that he assumed was intended to be a snarl but fell a few tail-lengths short of anger. "I know I shouldn't have- wait, that's what you're worried about? You're worried about me!?" Cedarsprint snapped, exasperated and voice tight with strain. "This really isn't the time- look, are you hurt or not? I'm sorry for..." he trailed off and shook his head, determined to examine Fallenstar for any injuries first since he didn't seem to be doing so well, but he couldn't tell if the bruises stretched beyond his ego.

Concerns about his own health were far from his thoughts when he supposed he would've been fine regardless. "Stop fretting," he mumbled, "I'm fine. Really. I have plenty of experience with falling from rocks and onto sharper ones, remember?" Ugh, now wasn't the time to make dumb jokes, and he moved on with a shake of his head. "We can deal with the rest in a bit, as long as you're alright."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 22nd, 2019 at 01:47 AM.
Old February 1st, 2019, 01:57 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He shoved the fronds away, bursting from his den he strode to the very tip of the Streamstones. The decision had been made, his clanmates needed some sort of saving hope. They needed to know that Riverclan would pull through one more thing that Starclan threw at them, that the universe threw at them. He had a solution, a temporary feeling of hope, because it never lasts long. The source of hope constantly changing. First it was Starclan, than the leaders, than the warriors and other clanmambers themselves....than during the Second Evil Era, Starclan once more. He wanted his clanmates to have faith...to see hope in him, in themselves.

“All those old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!” he bellowed. He watched as the large hoard that shuffled their way to the rock seemed...small, weak, fragile. He himself was feeling the effects of the sickness, bones heavy, shoulders sagged, but he had to keep a good look, keep their moral up. “I have very important news. Riverclans Medicine Cat has been chosen.” he stated, watching the murmurs ripple through the felines. He gave it a second before continuing. “Shiverpaw has accepted the Role, and will be Riverclans new Medicine cat.” the words rang clear in the mostly empty clearing. He watched as multiple emotions flashed on his clanmates faces, disbelief, shock, joy, pride. This was good, it was better than the sluggish, hopeless mask they had put on. ”With the acceptance of his role, he will be receiving his full name. Shiverpaw, do you swear to serve and look after your clanmates now and for moons to come?”

“I do.”

“I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this Tom. From this day onwards, you will be known as Shiverpetal. May you serve your clan well.” if felt like a big weaight had just been lifted off his shoulders. Being the only High rank for moons took a toll on him, that probably explained why he got so sick so easily. With a shake of his head he let out a sigh and turned his head, giving the Tom next to him a quick smile. Right now, he was Riverclans ray of hope.
@Dipper

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony leader hopped up the Streamstone, mind, for once, quiet, no thoughts, no pressing ideas or things to remember. Quiet, serene. "All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he called.

There wasn't any time to dwaddle, there were many ceremonies to go over today, many apprentices to be named warriors. Many of those apprentices have been waiting due to the sickness, due to settling back into their original territory.

"We have a few apprentices who have been waiting paitently for their warrior ceremony. They have not only shown their mentors they are worthy of their name, but they have proven to the clan, by battling along side their clanmates, that they have earned their warrior name." he bellowed, giving each apprentice a look, lips twitching up in a smile. "Reedpaw, [ @mvoxhu ] Willowpaw [ @Cosmo ], Shorepaw, and Cedarpaw.[ @SuspiciousMindz ] Please step forward."

"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Reedpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Reed-dust, Starclan honors your courage and diligence.

Willowpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Willowstrike, Starclan honors your loyalty and diligence.

Shorepaw."
he had to stop. Swallow his heavy heart in his mouth. Daisyshade's only surviving son, standing before him, earning his warrior name. Lapis hues flickered with saddness, regret. "From this moment on you will be known as Shoresplash, Starclan honors your Loyalty and Devotion.

Cedarpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cedarbug, Starclan honors your bravery and ... energy."
he hesitated, quirking a brow at the ginger feline before continuing on.

"Next, we have a few kits who have reached the age of 6 moons and are ready to be apprenticed."

"Spiderkit [ @jupiter ], Croakerkit [ @Coriander ]...Spiderkit [ @Hopekitt ]"
Fallenstar paused once more, casting glances between the two similarly named kits. This was going to be fairly confusing. What were the mothers thinking? Having two kits with the same prefix, he'd never seen it before. He shook his head and continued on. "And Peachkit [ @Rosemew ]. From this moment all, you four will be known as Spiderpaw...Spiderpaw, Croakerpaw, and Peachpaw." he stated, watching his clanmates reactions.

"Your mentors will be Lionstorm [ @BILL. ], Oakflame [@/Rosemew], Goldenglow [ @Otterstrike ], and Lionsnow [ @YourAromanticAlly ]. I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you."

Lastly, we have a new member of the clan. She has proven that she will be loyal, faithful, and helpful in rebuilding Riverclan. Moonrise, [ @Wheatly ] from this moment on, you will be known as Moonriselight, and a new member of Riverclan! Spiritflight [ @Lillyfur2 ] will show you around."

With that, the ebony tom dipped his head and made his way down to the clearing. Still no sign of Cedarsprint...he must really be angry with him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @Lilyfur2 ~

Moonrise sat and listened to the leader as he gave her her full riverclan name. She looked around for Spiritflight. Moonriselight spotted him and walked up to him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 25th, 2019, 03:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Peachpaws eyes lit up, hearing he was now an apprentice. A smile formed on his face, letting out a happy hum. Lionsnow? He hadn't heard of him before, well, he thought so.
Maybe he'd seen him around and didn't notice. But who cared if he hadn't seen him before?
Peach was happy, and hoped Lionsnow was nice.
He looked around, wandering where he was.
@YourAromanticAlly

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 25th, 2019, 03:48 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Peachpaws eyes lit up, hearing he was now an apprentice. A smile formed on his face, letting out a happy hum. Lionsnow? He hadn't heard of him before, well, he thought so.
Maybe he'd seen him around and didn't notice. But who cared if he hadn't seen him before?
Peach was happy, and hoped Lionsnow was nice.
He looked around, wandering where he was.
@YourAromanticAlly
Lionsnow approached the much smaller cat and pressed noses like you were supposed to in a ceremony. "Hello, Peachpaw." He said calmly, although pride showed in his eyes. This was his first apprentice ans he was excited.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 25th, 2019, 04:30 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Lionsnow approached the much smaller cat and pressed noses like you were supposed to in a ceremony. "Hello, Peachpaw." He said calmly, although pride showed in his eyes. This was his first apprentice ans he was excited.
Peachpaw looked at Lionsnow with joy in his eyes. "Hi, Lionsnow!" He meowed a bit quietly.

Old February 25th, 2019, 04:38 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Peachpaw looked at Lionsnow with joy in his eyes. "Hi, Lionsnow!" He meowed a bit quietly.
Lionsnow sat down and smiled softly. "Are you glad to be an apprentice?" He asked softly.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 25th, 2019, 04:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone (2 posts)

Well, this was confusing.

First his not-real sister was becoming a warrior, and now he was getting an apprentice. Great! Except not, because two of them had the same name. Good job, queens. They must've stolen the name from each other, he couldn't imagine any other reason they'd share one.

He was going to take a shot in the dark then. It wasn't like Fallenstar expected them to know who mentored who based on just the names alone, so he headed toward one of the Spiderpaws.

@jupiter, @Rosemew, @Hopekitt, @Starfall

---

Firehawk was delighted! His daughter and apprentices were both warriors now, and one of his sons had received an apprentice. It was a lot at once. "Willowstrike, Cedarbug!" He called their names out loudly, he liked to think he was the loudest-- before he moved to greet Cedarbug, affectionately bopping his forehead with his nose. "I'm proud of you. Cedarbug, I don't think there could be a more fitting name."

@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 25th, 2019 at 05:04 PM.
Old February 25th, 2019, 05:08 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Well, this was confusing.

First his not-real sister was becoming a warrior, and now he was getting an apprentice. Great! Except not, because two of them had the same name. Good job, queens. They must've stolen the name from each other, he couldn't imagine any other reason they'd share one.

He was going to take a shot in the dark then. It wasn't like Fallenstar expected them to know who mentored who based on just the names alone, so he headed toward one of the Spiderpaws.

@jupiter, @Rosemew, @Hopekitt, @Starfall

---

Firehawk was delighted! His daughter and apprentices were both warriors now, and one of his sons had received an apprentice. It was a lot at once. "Willowstrike, Cedarbug!" He called their names out loudly, he liked to think he was the loudest-- before he moved to greet Cedarbug, affectionately bopping his forehead with his nose. "I'm proud of you. Cedarbug, I don't think there could be a more fitting name."

@SuspiciousMindz
Oakflame had been stumped, two apprentices with the same names? Creative queens, guessed. The brown tom was stepping on thin ice. He watched as another tom walked over to one of the Spiderpaws, so he walked over to another.
@jupiter @Hopekitt @Starfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Lionsnow sat down and smiled softly. "Are you glad to be an apprentice?" He asked softly.
Peachpaw nodded softly. "Mhm."

Last edited by Fawn; February 25th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.