by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:20 PM

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:50 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw laid her head on her paws, shutting her eyes. It took a while, but sleep eventually came and her senses faded.
(Should we skip time?)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 25th, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
(Should we skip time?)
(Yep)

Old December 25th, 2016, 09:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Yep)
She jolted awake, yawning. She expected to be snug in the apprentices den, cats still asleep next to her, yet she was in a small non-cat den that smelled foul and yucky. Hydrangeapaw lay next to her, before memory flooded back to the young molly. They were in Shadowclan territory, lost and could be attacked, and they would loose, for they were only 6 and 7 moons. She nudged her friend awake, "We need to find or way back," she mewed, before heaving herself up.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

(Sure!)
Rainberry gave her new mate a quic lick on the cheek and then shivered as a cold wind blew. It was weird how cold it could get in just a few days, but that's what winter did. (Also sorryit's so short)
Frostedflight smiled and let out a content sigh. He felt Rainberry shiver and noticed how cold it was. The tom looked around. There was a small bush with a little hollow that dipped down into it. The space underneath looked just big enough for the two of them. It also looked warm. "Come here," he told her, motioning to the bush.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:07 AM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

(Hello :3) Hollyrush was walking along the border when she smelled the very faint scent of her apprentice Fawnpaw and her friend Hydrangeapaw. Oh no. She glanced around to make sure nobody was there and crossed the markers. "Fawnpaw! Hydrangeapaw!" She called as quietly as possible.
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
She jolted awake, yawning. She expected to be snug in the apprentices den, cats still asleep next to her, yet she was in a small non-cat den that smelled foul and yucky. Hydrangeapaw lay next to her, before memory flooded back to the young molly. They were in Shadowclan territory, lost and could be attacked, and they would loose, for they were only 6 and 7 moons. She nudged her friend awake, "We need to find or way back," she mewed, before heaving herself up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothless & Stitch View Post
(Hello :3) Hollyrush was walking along the border when she smelled the very faint scent of her apprentice Fawnpaw and her friend Hydrangeapaw. Oh no. She glanced around to make sure nobody was there and crossed the markers. "Fawnpaw! Hydrangeapaw!" She called as quietly as possible.
Hydrangeapaw slowly opened her eyes, sleepiness evident inside them. "Hm? Is it time for training already?" She murmured, expecting to be woken up by Frozenbreath. Fawnpaw's words registered after a moment and she quickly hopped up, the events from before flooding back. "Yes... which way should we look first?" She asked, staring outside of their makeshift shelter. Hearing a cat call out, her ears perked and she peered through the snow. "Fawnpaw! Is that your mentor?" She asked the other cat, hoping it was. She realized that they had been caught, and would likely receive a scolding, but she was too relieved that it wasn't Shadowclan that had found them first to care.

Old December 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight smiled and let out a content sigh. He felt Rainberry shiver and noticed how cold it was. The tom looked around. There was a small bush with a little hollow that dipped down into it. The space underneath looked just big enough for the two of them. It also looked warm. "Come here," he told her, motioning to the bush.
Rainberry opened her eyes and looked at the bush. It had some moss in it already, so it should be warm enough for the both of them. Nodding, the riverclan she-cat ducked into there. It was very warm, and so she curled up into a ball but never closed her eyes. "What do you do whenever you have spare time to waste?" She asked, looking at the roof of the small den/bush.
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Rainberry opened her eyes and looked at the bush. It had some moss in it already, so it should be warm enough for the both of them. Nodding, the riverclan she-cat ducked into there. It was very warm, and so she curled up into a ball but never closed her eyes. "What do you do whenever you have spare time to waste?" She asked, looking at the roof of the small den/bush.
Frostedflight padded in and curled up next to her. He rested his head on his paws. "Usually I just lay in a sunny spot and watch the kits play. They’re cute, especially when they quite obviously have a connection, but can't see it themselves." The black and white tom liked kits. He loved the way some of them puffed out their fur stubbornly when they're told to do something they don't like. He liked the way others shrunk themselves down submissively. He especially loved watching them play together, building tgeir friendships. It was very cute.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

"Guys, come on, your on the wrong side of the border!" Hollyrush called. She flicked her ears and opened her jaws, trying to scent them. She found a faint trace nearby so she started walking.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:41 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight padded in and curled up next to her. He rested his head on his paws. "Usually I just lay in a sunny spot and watch the kits play. They’re cute, especially when they quite obviously have a connection, but can't see it themselves." The black and white tom liked kits. He loved the way some of them puffed out their fur stubbornly when they're told to do something they don't like. He liked the way others shrunk themselves down submissively. He especially loved watching them play together, building tgeir friendships. It was very cute.

"Seems like there is a lot of kits," She replied and closed her eyes. Rainberry loved kits. She would do anything for them. But if she had some on her own, that'd be a completely different story. They'd be all over the place and she would have to keep track of them all the time. But she would still love them. "Gentlemist, who is one of my friends, told me she was expecting kits soon. I can't wait to see them."