The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

It was Pinkpaw’s first gathering. She felt terrified of the worst possibility. What if Blazingstar or Snowstar declares war on the other clan. What if Skyclan picks sides in our feud with Windclan. What if Shadowclan says they can’t survive and ask us to give consent to let them hunt on our territory until they prey returns! We too are shy of prey! What if Shadowclan calls us out on the prey stealing! What if Riverclan says something bad! What if Starclan grows angry with us and strikes lightning on a clanmate of mine! Where are my littermates? she began to panic (Open)

It was Purplepaw’s first gathering. The tabby knew she looked older than six moons, but not like a warrior ofcourse. She tried to look chill and relaxed,” Ahh...nothing like the gatherings.” She meowed casually wandering around, avoiding the angry Windclanners (Open)

It was Yellowpaw’s first gathering. She stretched and scampered around in search of someone to talk to, she didn’t really mind Thunderclanners, as after all, they were protecting the warrior Windclan had killed. She never exactly understood the situation that caused the feud between Windclan and Thunderclan. Why not just admit it and appologize giving some prey or something simple like that? It will only get worse otherwise. (OPEN)

It was Greenpaw’s first gathering. Greenpaw kept to himself in the far corner keeping a close eye on the Thunderclanners, as after all, they killed a deputy, he could have been mentored my the former deputy. His eye twitched as he saw the Thunderclanners looking so happy Fools! We are stronger than you, and we will fight under trees if we have to! he sighed as he missed when he could talk to Purplepaw, Pinkpaw, and Redpaw, his siblings without clan troubles. I wouldn’t hesitate to attack them in battle, clan first, kin second (Open)

Redpaw stalked the clearing narrowing his eyes at the Windclanners. I might not be allowed to talk with Yellowpaw and Greenpaw, but Purplepaw and Pinkpaw are still in Thunderclan with me- and my older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw are in Shadowclan. I’m allowed to speak with them. (Open)

Bluepaw bounced around the clearing,” Come on Greenpaw why do you have to be so cruel to Redpaw, Purplepaw and Pinkpaw! Redpaw why must you hate on Yellowpaw and Greenpaw!” She didn’t wait for a respose as she bounced off to find someone to talk to (OPEN)

Orangepaw sulked in the clearing,” I just wanna go back to the twoleg place and be with my twolegs. Why must they die. I’m now stuck here.” He frowned (OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM

My Mood: Lonely

FadingEchoes watched the surrounding cats with great interest and caution. As she did so she subconsciously raised and lowered her tail tip, a nervous tick she had developed early on in life.
She then made herself busy by trying to read the others' faces, something she was normally adequate at, but with the high tensions providing added stress she found herself constantly on edge and distracted. @Undercover

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:16 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
FadingEchoes watched the surrounding cats with great interest and caution. As she did so she subconsciously raised and lowered her tail tip, a nervous tick she had developed early on in life.
She then made herself busy by trying to read the others' faces, something she was normally adequate at, but with the high tensions providing added stress she found herself constantly on edge and distracted. @Undercover
Oh shoot, I'm already rping with him with another roleplayer. Am I allowed to have him in tow places or not? If not, I'll reply to this as soon as Oakenshade is done chatting with Breezetail. Or, you could just join in on the conversation with me and @SamCats, if Sam's ok with that.

Last edited by Undercover; October 16th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oh shoot, I'm already rping with him with another roleplayer. Am I allowed to have him in tow places or not? If not, I'll reply to this as soon as Oakenshade is done chatting with Breezetail. Or, you could just join in on the conversation with me and @SamCats, if Sam's ok with that.
(It's fine I'll just wait until you're done.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface nods slowly “.... yes let’s hope “ he says calmly as he licks her nose a bit. But this uneasy feeling it’s familiar to him and he knew that hope usually dies whenever he feels it now his body was tense and his protective self began to nuzzle her neck moving her even closer to him than he begins to whisper into her ear in a low husky voice. “ whatever happens stay with me. I don’t want to lose you. “ he says out of fear and habit since he has lost everything when he had this feeling. He didn’t want to lose everything again, he was finally happy... he won’t lose it. He can’t lose her... if needed he will kill again.
Ebonymist simply nodded in response, gazing up at the meeting rock before tucking her paws beneath her and closing her eyes.
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist simply nodded in response, gazing up at the meeting rock before tucking her paws beneath her and closing her eyes.
He nods slowly as he lays down by her curled around her body. “ .... I was wondering.... if perhaps you’re...” his pelt grew a bit hot as he looks at her “ interested in having a mate... I mean we have been visiting each other for a while now and I have ...” He cuts himself off growing embarrassed but he had to ask just in case it was the last time... she needed to know. “ ... I have ....”
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
He nods slowly as he lays down by her curled around her body. “ .... I was wondering.... if perhaps you’re...” his pelt grew a bit hot as he looks at her “ interested in having a mate... I mean we have been visiting each other for a while now and I have ...” He cuts himself off growing embarrassed but he had to ask just in case it was the last time... she needed to know. “ ... I have ....”
Ebonymist looked at her fellow ShadowClan clanmate and smiled a little. She gently pressed her nose to Lostface's and placed a paw on his. "Of course, Lostface." She purred, knowing what he was trying to ask. The molly stared into the tom's reddish brown eyes and smiled, pressing her forehead to his. "I enjoy your company." She murmured, pulling away and placing her head on her paws. "I love you."
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ebonymist looked at her fellow ShadowClan clanmate and smiled a little. She gently pressed her nose to Lostface's and placed a paw on his. "Of course, Lostface." She purred, knowing what he was trying to ask. The molly stared into the tom's reddish brown eyes and smiled, pressing her forehead to his. "I enjoy your company." She murmured, pulling away and placing her head on her paws. "I love you."
Lostface eyes widened a bit but he smiles happily and begins to purr loudly out of excitement and happiness completely forgotting the uneasy mood from early. “ I’ll be the best mate you’ve ever had! Don’t worry I’ll protect you and-“ he stops himself feeling like a excited kit now he purrs softly as he nuzzles her head “ I love you. I will always love you thank you so much! “ he says rather loudly as he begins to nuzzle her paw with a happy and loud purr.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Lostface eyes widened a bit but he smiles happily and begins to purr loudly out of excitement and happiness completely forgotting the uneasy mood from early. “ I’ll be the best mate you’ve ever had! Don’t worry I’ll protect you and-“ he stops himself feeling like a excited kit now he purrs softly as he nuzzles her head “ I love you. I will always love you thank you so much! “ he says rather loudly as he begins to nuzzle her paw with a happy and loud purr.
Ebonymist laughed at Lostface's excited actions, shaking her head. "No need to thank me." She murmured, chuckling under her breath. She licked his cheek gently, shaking her head again. "So excited..."
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ebonymist laughed at Lostface's excited actions, shaking her head. "No need to thank me." She murmured, chuckling under her breath. She licked his cheek gently, shaking her head again. "So excited..."
He purrs happily “ i can’t help it! Someone I really love is finally my mate! And it’s not forced either. “ he says happily as he nuzzles his nose with her. “ I’m so happy!” He says simply as he purrs loudly. He laughs softly “ besides anyone would be as happy as I with a beautiful and elegant woman like you loves them back.”
Closed Thread