Today 02:33 AM

Old June 9th, 2023, 11:19 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud watched with narrowed eyes still crouching beside Drippingpelt in the bushes "Seems that if Icebeam doesn't finish it off we'll have too" she whispered coldly to Drippingpelt and unsheathed her claws.

@Octavia! @Levi 99 @CreeperLover649

(Levi 99 you forgot the exclamation mark in Octavia!'s so you accidentally mentioned someone else.)
(Thanks, I don't think I would have caught that at all.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 9th, 2023, 11:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
(Thanks, I don't think I would have caught that at all.)
(No prob I've done it before too it's very easily done)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 9th, 2023, 04:59 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud watched with narrowed eyes still crouching beside Drippingpelt in the bushes "Seems that if Icebeam doesn't finish it off we'll have too" she whispered coldly to Drippingpelt and unsheathed her claws.

@Octavia! @Levi 99 @CreeperLover649

(Levi 99 you forgot the exclamation mark in Octavia!'s so you accidentally mentioned someone else.)
(yikes)

TW: Animal Skinning

Icebeam assisted Shadefrost in the ambush, a little late due to a thorn in her paw. She annoyedly pulled it out and pounced on the squirrel tailed mutt. Her teeth dug into its flesh, ready to kill. Her claws sank and she pulled them out, only to dig them back inside, before snapping the beast's neck, and killing it. Icebeam knew that what she'd do next would be overkill, but why not? Overkill was her style anyway. She carefully separated the fur of the dog from it's flesh, making sure not to damage it. She left the skinned mutt where it was, and awaited further instructions as its cream-coloured pelt hung from the silver tabby's jaws.

@Levi 99

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 9th, 2023 at 06:38 PM.
Old June 9th, 2023, 05:03 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Awww... Blackhawk was looking from afar the progression of his clanmates, gosh those dogs were big, but nothing the fierce battle groups could handle alone, Blackhawk started to think, why have he been put in reserve? C'mon... He really wanted action... But he waited, waited to any problems and a call for help, he would be the first to arrive as a reinforcement and it was the only good thing, he looked at the two apps, a quick glare before he turned his head to look at the epic fight that will soon begin...

@~LeafRabbit~ @Silvershadow13 (Okay so... Undertaker forgot to put me in a battle group so I am in reserve! Also sorry for late post I was wondering if I had to post...)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 9th, 2023, 06:14 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
(yikes)

Icebeam assisted Shadefrost in the ambush, a little late due to a thorn in her paw. She annoyedly pulled it out and pounced on the squirrel tailed mutt. Her teeth dug into its flesh, ready to kill.

(is it ok if we kill the dog?)

@Levi 99
(I think it is. I mean, our cats were given permission to do so, but that's up to you.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 9th, 2023, 06:35 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
(I think it is. I mean, our cats were given permission to do so, but that's up to you.)
(editing post to kill the dog)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 10th, 2023, 01:50 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

@WhiteDawn @~LeafRabbit~

~Silverpaw~

Acknowledging Blackhawk when he arrived, with a small nod. An eye roll made its way out when he glared at Them what had they done wrong, they were reserves for Starclan sake. Whatever, it’s not like I don’t want to fight either

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 10th, 2023, 07:00 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Awww... Blackhawk was looking from afar the progression of his clanmates, gosh those dogs were big, but nothing the fierce battle groups could handle alone, Blackhawk started to think, why have he been put in reserve? C'mon... He really wanted action... But he waited, waited to any problems and a call for help, he would be the first to arrive as a reinforcement and it was the only good thing, he looked at the two apps, a quick glare before he turned his head to look at the epic fight that will soon begin...

@~LeafRabbit~ @Silvershadow13 (Okay so... Undertaker forgot to put me in a battle group so I am in reserve! Also sorry for late post I was wondering if I had to post...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@WhiteDawn @~LeafRabbit~

~Silverpaw~

Acknowledging Blackhawk when he arrived, with a small nod. An eye roll made its way out when he glared at Them what had they done wrong, they were reserves for Starclan sake. Whatever, it’s not like I don’t want to fight either
Eggpaw didn't spare the other two a glance. To him, they had no right to be here. He was here on personal business. These dogs had murdered his brother. They were her because they were bored. His paws itched feverishly to run out there and do something, not hide in this bush as backup.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 10th, 2023, 03:00 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
[Posting Order: @Abyssopelagic @|~SkzStayForever~| @JackHunt_17 @Ravensong ]

[Feel free to either have the dog running off after this post or somebody can swoop in and deal the killing blow]

[**Trigger Warning: Some graphic gore]

The dog was flustered, snapping and kicking in all directions as the cats were bombarding it with blows before diving out of reach. Pepperleaf had been snagged, Woollyfeather had been caught under the dog as had Ccougarivy, and then the dog had gotten a tooth into Cougarbite as well. All the same, the rising stakes were only adding intrigue to the small enforcer. With the dog down, striking its massive, clumsy paws at Pepperleaf, Cougarivy pounced from her brief hiding spot for the open wounds crossing the dog's underbelly. Locking her claws in through the dog's wiry tan belly fur, she dove her face into the open, raw flesh of hers, Woollyfeather's, and Pepperleaf's various attacks. Her jaws opened, bringing them down through the flesh of the bleeding belly wound. The dog's screech tickled Cougarivy's ears, driving her on, even as the beast contracted around her, snapping blindly. The small enforcer contorted her body to hold herself close to the dog's belly, continuing to take confident, unrelenting chunks of the open flesh. She could feel the fur on her face and neck growing hot and sticky, her neck growing stiff with the lashing, but her insides were alight with adrenaline and thrill, losing herself in the satisfying rip and squish of flesh tearing away behind her teeth. Until everything stopped. A massive blow caught her in her chest, wrenching her claws from the flesh they'd been embedded in. There was nothing for a brief moment that was stopped by the unrelenting stillness of a pine trunk and then the ground was beneath her and the sounds of screeching cats, yelping and growling dogs, it all fell behind a wall of ringing and spinning. Cougarivy dragged her paws to bring them under her though they felt stiff and leaden then pushed herself up, trying to focus her shaking her vision on the dog and her clanmates. Through her wobbly, unfocused attempts, her smile sprouted slowly until it was splitting her reddened face even as she continued her attempts to focus on the battle she'd just been ejected from.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 10th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

@~LeafRabbit~ - Eggpaw | @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ - Deadfeather | @Rose - Larkfire | @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite [Dawn is no longer invested with the battle so slightly new posting order. After Leafrabbit, the posting order is normal. Whoever can kill or chase off the dog in their next post.]

Dawnstar didn't seem to hear or really care about what Deadfeather was yowling about. She was a little busy watching the others dealing with their dogs and making sure everyone was still alive. She saw 'her' mutt reeling around to chase after Deadfeather who did a wonderful job distracting it. Larkfire was tearing open the wounds that Deadfeather had left along its back. With the numerous scars there, Dawnstar would have gone for the underbelly, the head, or even the neck before the back, but it was an obvious place of attack.

Hawkbite was next, springing forward and slamming his weight into the dog's side, he threw it off balance and proceeded to shred its underbelly. There we go, that's using your head. Whatever Hawkbite had hit while churning his claws along the dog's soft belly startled it enough to immediately try and snap at the warrior. He avoid it, and while he raced away, Dawnstar immediately moved to cover his retreat by throwing herself into the dog's path.

[TW: Mild Gore]

Sliding underneath its snapping jaws, she rears upwards onto her hindlegs, swiftly hooking one of her clawed paws into the bottom of the dog's large chin, and the other in its muscled neck, twisted inwards against the muscles, then yanking her claws out with full force, she bolted backward as soon as all four paws were back on the ground while blood spewed from something she tore. The dog bucked upwards yelping in pain. At this point, the dog didn't seem all that interested in chasing any cat anymore. So Dawnstar simply veered out of the way of its paws as she drops to all fours, and moved out from the range of its fangs just in case.

She couldn't see what damage she had done to the underside of its jaw or neck, but could see the blood flowing down its fur and that's all that mattered. Once again her attention veered from the one in front of her. As her clanmates dealt with their dogs. Icebeam's group seemed pretty much done with theirs, Cougarivy's group was still working on theirs if it hung around for much longer, and then there was 'hers'. "Eggpaw, wanna help?" Dawnstar called, rolling her shoulders and resisting the urge to groom herself, she had blood in her fur.

"Eggpaw, you can play with my dog, it looks like it's going to keel over soon enough." Dawnstar meowed, feeling like she had done her part. She'd never hear the end of it if she didn't let Eggpaw fight, he had lost something too. Her exhilaration from the fight died as she took to looking at the remains scattered around the area, clanmates, her grandson. This was going to hurt so badly later, but for now, her emotions had numbed themselves. She needed them to stay like that as she tried to deal with a multitude of issues all at once.

"Cougarivy," Dawnstar called for the commander, not surprised, but not amused either by her antics. "Head back to camp and get a report from your mate on how Dogpaw's doing, we're almost done here and will be returning. Blackhawk, take over Cougarivy's place and help finish up with their dog." Perhaps she was being arrogant, but as it was she didn't see the other two dogs getting out of there alive, this battle was over before it even began. Hence why she stopped trying, there was no need. Outnumbered and outmaneuvered, they were done for.
@WhiteDawn - Blackhawk | @Ravensong - Cougarivy

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder