Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM

Old November 14th, 2023, 09:32 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
"What's your family like?" She asks as she turns her attention back to him a little curiously. Her family - all dead. Well, there is Burnetkit, but... He's not really her family, is he? He's more like... Nothing to her, actually. He is always with that foolish Spottedfire - who forgets his kit's name every time they speak. he should have died with Hollykit. She thinks to herself, before offering a shaky smile to the ShadowClanner that makes her feel normal - kind of... happy. Fennelfox feels weird - as if she does not deserve this.
Ah, yes, Shademoss’ dreaded family. He knew he couldn’t just unload everything onto Fennelfox all at once. He figured if he did, it would just drive her off, which was the last thing he wanted. “Well uh, they’re all in ShadowClan. My father are…decent. My sister just became a queen, so I’ll be an uncle soon. Am I have a younger brother who’s still an apprentice.” Shademoss smiled at the thought of his siblings, especially his little brother Ashpaw.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:38 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Ah, yes, Shademoss’ dreaded family. He knew he couldn’t just unload everything onto Fennelfox all at once. He figured if he did, it would just drive her off, which was the last thing he wanted. “Well uh, they’re all in ShadowClan. My father are…decent. My sister just became a queen, so I’ll be an uncle soon. Am I have a younger brother who’s still an apprentice.” Shademoss smiled at the thought of his siblings, especially his little brother Ashpaw.
She smiles, dreading his reaction if he asks about her family. They're a sore topic. "Does that make you happy - soon to be an uncle, I mean?" She asks. She's never really met a cat with a good family. Well, maybe now, but... she sees something in his eyes, that he's hiding something. That makes her smile more genuine. don't we all.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 14th, 2023, 09:46 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:
She smiles, dreading his reaction if he asks about her family. They're a sore topic. "Does that make you happy - soon to be an uncle, I mean?" She asks. She's never really met a cat with a good family. Well, maybe now, but... she sees something in his eyes, that he's hiding something. That makes her smile more genuine. don't we all.
Shademoss nodded, happy to be distracted from the thought of his parents. “Of course. It will probably be the closest I’ll ever come to having my own kits, you know?” He chuckled and curled his tail around his paws, glancing down momentarily.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 10:34 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened to his leader's announcement. He sighed while thinking why can't ThunderClan seem to keep out of trouble? Now they're on the brush of war if not at war with all three of the other clans.

Dogpaw listened.

Sheeppaw was still grooming herself, the deaf apprentice completely unaware of her leader's announcement.

Beetlepaw listened. The mute easily kit sized almost 8 moon old thought why does everyone seem to hate ThunderClan? We're at war or very close to being at war with all three of the other clans. Maybe her tiny size would actually be helpful. The other cats were less likely to be mean to a cat they thought to be the age of a kit. One of the very few advantages of her tiny size. She didn't have to worry much about verbal fights at the gathering despite being in ThunderClan. Well one sided verbal fights in her case since she couldn't talk so the other cat would be doing all of the talking. Hopefully they wouldn't be too mean to Sheeppaw thought... After all her sister was large for her age. Not that Sheeppaw was likely to respond, as she was completely deaf and likely wouldn't realize the other cat was talking.

Bearpelt listened.

Foxpaw listened. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 14th, 2023 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Shademoss nodded, happy to be distracted from the thought of his parents. “Of course. It will probably be the closest I’ll ever come to having my own kits, you know?” He chuckled and curled his tail around his paws, glancing down momentarily.

"I wouldn't mind having my own kits, but after my last litter..." She says softly, looking away as she tries not to remember the feeling of Hollykit when she fell - the snap and crack when her little neck broke. She feels guilt, and she does not like that feeling - at all. She turns and looks at Shademoss again, a little smile on her muzzle - a smile of sadness. "My last litter didn't... live. They were taken by loners. Never seen them again..." Fennelfox says before looking up at the other warrior, a hardness in her eyes - she is not looking for his pity

Old November 14th, 2023, 11:40 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:

"I wouldn't mind having my own kits, but after my last litter..." She says softly, looking away as she tries not to remember the feeling of Hollykit when she fell - the snap and crack when her little neck broke. She feels guilt, and she does not like that feeling - at all. She turns and looks at Shademoss again, a little smile on her muzzle - a smile of sadness. "My last litter didn't... live. They were taken by loners. Never seen them again..." Fennelfox says before looking up at the other warrior, a hardness in her eyes - she is not looking for his pity
Shademoss frowned as Fennelfox spoke. Stars, what could he say to that? He wanted to say sorry, but knew from personal experience that probably wasn’t what she wanted to hear. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before finally finding the words he had been looking for. “May StarClan light their path.” He perked his ears as he heard the leaders speak. Oh right, there was a gathering happening. Shademoss had been so focused on the she-cat he had almost completely forgotten. He awkwardly looked up at the leaders, letting the information sink in. It was mostly death, mainly Gingerstar’s. Great StarClan…

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Shademoss frowned as Fennelfox spoke. Stars, what could he say to that? He wanted to say sorry, but knew from personal experience that probably wasn’t what she wanted to hear. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before finally finding the words he had been looking for. “May StarClan light their path.” He perked his ears as he heard the leaders speak. Oh right, there was a gathering happening. Shademoss had been so focused on the she-cat he had almost completely forgotten. He awkwardly looked up at the leaders, letting the information sink in. It was mostly death, mainly Gingerstar’s. Great StarClan…
Her ears perk up about Gingerstar's death. Oh, did they really die? Oh, wow... RIverClan must be falling apart from the inside out. She thinks to herself before frowning and looking at Shademoss. She genuinely does not know what to say - she's always been clueless about what to say. Blame it on her parents - those rats left her and said nothing, and they didn't even- She stops herself before she begins a long, enthusiastic rant about the cycle of abandonment. Hypocritical - a little bit - because she abandoned her son and daughter. "Thank you." She whispers after leaning close to Shademoss, her muzzle by his ear before she smiles sadly at him and sits back down - attempting to relax in this hostile air.

Old November 14th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:
Her ears perk up about Gingerstar's death. Oh, did they really die? Oh, wow... RIverClan must be falling apart from the inside out. She thinks to herself before frowning and looking at Shademoss. She genuinely does not know what to say - she's always been clueless about what to say. Blame it on her parents - those rats left her and said nothing, and they didn't even- She stops herself before she begins a long, enthusiastic rant about the cycle of abandonment. Hypocritical - a little bit - because she abandoned her son and daughter. "Thank you." She whispers after leaning close to Shademoss, her muzzle by his ear before she smiles sadly at him and sits back down - attempting to relax in this hostile air.
Shademoss blinked in surprise as Fennelfox leaned close and whispered to him. It felt…calming. Weirdly so. He hadn’t met a cat who hadn’t either pitted him or brushed him off in a long time. He looked at Fennelfox and gave her a gentle smile before returning his attention to the leaders.

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Shademoss blinked in surprise as Fennelfox leaned close and whispered to him. It felt…calming. Weirdly so. He hadn’t met a cat who hadn’t either pitted him or brushed him off in a long time. He looked at Fennelfox and gave her a gentle smile before returning his attention to the leaders.
She smiles at him again before looking away, her attention now on the leaders. This is the first time she's ever felt happy with a cat - other than Snaggletooth. At the name she can't help but cringe away from her thoughts, her discomfort visible. She then turns back to Shademoss. "Hey, I am gonna leave in a few minutes. Would you like to meet me at the border in say... Two days? I can't stand this tension." She mews before looking around for anycat who seems to be watching them. One apprentice his - a ShadowClan apprentice - is but then he rolls his eyes and looks at the leaders.

~

Cobwebpaw frowns and shakes his head. If that ThunderClan treehugger doesn't leave the ShadowClanner soon, then he knows that something is wrong. Maybe they're up to something. He hopes they're not - that would be disgusting. stupid ThunderClan treehuggers. foolish RiverClan fish. stinky WindClan bunnies. superior ShadowClan warriors. He thinks to himself before the tuxedo tom yawns, his olive eyes filled with boredom.
#webbinggathering
#webby

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 14th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 01:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: November Gathering

Bristlepaw, a WindClan apprentice, bounded into the Gathering clearing. She looked around, her ears twitching. The white splotches on her fur glowed in the light of the full moon that beamed down into the clearing.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.