Last post by silver.
Today 02:08 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ruby was saying some things under her breath as they walked out penny was beside her and tilted her head " what wrong ruby? " penny asked and ruby looked back at her friend " n...nothing " she said and walked farther ahead . Penny stayed behind a bit and just tilted her head " nothing? " penny repeated she smiled at Grace and the others tho .
Juan was practicing like he always did listening to a video of pyrrah talking that was from a training session he did this almost every day since she died he was getting tired
" again " the video said and juan swung his sword
" and again " the video said and juan swung his sword causing a gust of wind to be created . Penny tapped pyrrah shoulder and motioned her head to juan then nodded
"Hello Jaun" prim said from behind.
-----
SJ called Sam on TJ phone.
"Come on pick up mom" sj said as she and TJ where running into a abounded werehouse.
"Over there!" TJ said as she and SJ ran to the hiding place. "Did she pick up yet" TJ whispered.
"No" SJ said.
--------
"I think rabbits shouldn't be picked on. I mean they are good and math and speedy underground. If anything rabbits are smart" Anna said. She agreed with Marcie.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Hello Jaun" prim said from behind.
-----
SJ called Sam on TJ phone.
"Come on pick up mom" sj said as she and TJ where running into a abounded werehouse.
"Over there!" TJ said as she and SJ ran to the hiding place. "Did she pick up yet" TJ whispered.
"No" SJ said.
--------
"I think rabbits shouldn't be picked on. I mean they are good and math and speedy underground. If anything rabbits are smart" Anna said. She agreed with Marcie.
Juan took some deep breath he sighed
" not now pyrrah I'm trying to train like we always did! Wait.... " he said and turned around his eyes were wide " pyrrah!! " he said and fell backwards the video ended his shield fell on his head and grunted " how? This has to be emeralds doing! " he said
_________
Sam picked up the phone and emedietly her wolf senses kicked in her eyes flashed from yellow to brown
" what's going on? " she asked and stood up she knew something wasn't right
_______
Marcie smiled and nodded
" but I am a coward... I never truly fight . That was the only time I ever actually fought some one " she admitted

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:16 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Juan took some deep breath he sighed
" not now pyrrah I'm trying to train like we always did! Wait.... " he said and turned around his eyes were wide " pyrrah!! " he said and fell backwards the video ended his shield fell on his head and grunted " how? This has to be emeralds doing! " he said
_________
Sam picked up the phone and emedietly her wolf senses kicked in her eyes flashed from yellow to brown
" what's going on? " she asked and stood up she knew something wasn't right
_______
Marcie smiled and nodded
" but I am a coward... I never truly fight . That was the only time I ever actually fought some one " she admitted
"Nope. I'm alive. Grace saved me before the shcool fell down in flames" pyrrah said.
----
"What about protecting. Your don't have to fight to be brave. You can protect" Anna said.
------
"Umm coca men are after me and TJ. We're hiding in the abondoned werehouse on street 5. There like 2,999 of them" SJ said. TJ was licking her wounds. The beta looked around.
"Their here! Search the whole place! There scent is fresh everywhere" the beta said.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:

"Nope. I'm alive. Grace saved me before the shcool fell down in flames" pyrrah said.
----
"What about protecting. Your don't have to fight to be brave. You can protect" Anna said.
------
"Umm coca men are after me and TJ. We're hiding in the abondoned werehouse on street 5. There like 2,999 of them" SJ said. TJ was licking her wounds. The beta looked around.
"Their here! Search the whole place! There scent is fresh everywhere" the beta said.
Sam snarled and crushed the phone she roared and formed to her wolf now running as fast as she could she made it to the warehouse and roared loudly she ran inside and attacked the beta her ears pinned against her head
________
Juan couldn't speak but he was happy to know he grabbed his scroll and hugged pyrrah tightly " never go after cinder again! She had the fall maiden power that you were supposed to have...you scared me! " he said and sighed he then growled " where is cinder ? " he asked
______
Marcie ears flattened " i am a coward " she said sternly and stood up now looking at her arm " this and this proves it " she said and pointed to the word on her arm

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:45 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam snarled and crushed the phone she roared and formed to her wolf now running as fast as she could she made it to the warehouse and roared loudly she ran inside and attacked the beta her ears pinned against her head
________
Juan couldn't speak but he was happy to know he grabbed his scroll and hugged pyrrah tightly " never go after cinder again! She had the fall maiden power that you were supposed to have...you scared me! " he said and sighed he then growled " where is cinder ? " he asked
______
Marcie ears flattened " i am a coward " she said sternly and stood up now looking at her arm " this and this proves it " she said and pointed to the word on her arm
"1 cinder good. 2 roman stabbed us 3 cinder helped grace get us cause lioness was near by us." Pyrrah said "you ask the goddess of darkness cause she right over there" pyrrah said.
"You guys know that vicky and rue can answer this question cause vicky is light and rue is hell and heaven" Mary said.
------
"That doesn't mean that. Come on I bet your brave to in another way. Like protective form. Or helping your family out. And at least your not a chicken fauns" anna said.
-------
The beta grabbed Sam by her tail.
"I spend 35 years training. You think you could defeat me(tigress and Sam where suppose to put their feud aside and save their daughters but nvm)" the beta said. He heard SJ say something. He kicked the boxes. He grabbed the girls and teleported away. Sam lead him to them. And she came alone.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:

"1 cinder good. 2 roman stabbed us 3 cinder helped grace get us cause lioness was near by us." Pyrrah said "you ask the goddess of darkness cause she right over there" pyrrah said.
"You guys know that vicky and rue can answer this question cause vicky is light and rue is hell and heaven" Mary said.
------
"That doesn't mean that. Come on I bet your brave to in another way. Like protective form. Or helping your family out. And at least your not a chicken fauns" anna said.
-------
The beta grabbed Sam by her tail.
"I spend 35 years training. You think you could defeat me(tigress and Sam where suppose to put their feud aside and save their daughters but nvm)" the beta said. He heard SJ say something. He kicked the boxes. He grabbed the girls and teleported away. Sam lead him to them. And she came alone.
Tigress snarled and came in through the window just as the beta grabbed her cub she snarled and clawed Sam the two formed back
" YOU DOLT! Look what you've done! " Tigress snarled and Sam growled her eyes flickered " I could have taken him! I thought they were hidden well " Sam said and Tigress bared her teeth and pushed Sam " YOU DIDN'T THINK! " Tigress shouted
_______
Juan sighed and narrowed his eyes he shook her head
" what ever " he said and walked off . Nora tackled Pyrrah and hugged her tightly " you aren't dead! We thought you were dead but your not! Omg ! It's like you had some kind of master plan or something ,oh! And blake has kids! "Nora said quickly and smiled
________
Marcie narrowed her eyes and was in Anna face her ears stayed down
" I am . Protecting is not fighting " she said sternly

Last edited by Leucos; December 9th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Tigress snarled and came in through the window just as the beta grabbed her cub she snarled and clawed Sam the two formed back
" YOU DOLT! Look what you've done! " Tigress snarled and Sam growled her eyes flickered " I could have taken him! I thought they were hidden well " Sam said and Tigress bared her teeth and pushed Sam " YOU DIDN'T THINK! " Tigress shouted
_______
Juan sighed and narrowed his eyes he shook her head
" what ever " he said and walked off . Nora tackled Pyrrah and hugged her tightly " you aren't dead! We thought you were dead but your not! Omg ! It's like you had some kind of master plan or something ,oh! And blake has kids! "Nora said quickly and smiled
________
Marcie narrowed her eyes and was in Anna face her ears stayed down
" I am . Protecting is not fighting " she said sternly
"Hi Nora. I know she had kids" pyrahh said.
-----
"And when your protecting your brave. Cowards run away from fights and protecting others. Your not a coward" Anna said.
-----
"You guys know your on speaker right" TJ said.
"We were hiding in a little room where the entrance was covered in boxes. It the only place we could think of" SJ said.
"And he put a tracking device on both of us." TJ said.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:

"Hi Nora. I know she had kids" pyrahh said.
-----
"And when your protecting your brave. Cowards run away from fights and protecting others. Your not a coward" Anna said.
-----
"You guys know your on speaker right" TJ said.
"We were hiding in a little room where the entrance was covered in boxes. It the only place we could think of" SJ said.
"And he put a tracking device on both of us." TJ said.
Nora was shocked " then c'mon you got to meet them! The rabbit one is nice! " she said and pulled pyrrah in that direction . Rein was talking with her sister she didn't really like these new people " I'm just saying I am not comfortable with juan or... Ren " she said and ren cleared his throat " name stealer " ren said and rein growled " I AM NOT! " Rein hissed her ears pinned against her head
______
Marcie sighed " I guess. I'm gonna get something to drink " she said and whent to the kitchen she held a glass of water but it slipped out of her robotic hand and it crashed she looked at it and shrieked , she remembered Adam cutting her arm off and backed up she took a deep breath and hit the counter
________
Tigress picked up the phone " where did he take you? " she asked worryingly

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:42 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora was shocked " then c'mon you got to meet them! The rabbit one is nice! " she said and pulled pyrrah in that direction . Rein was talking with her sister she didn't really like these new people " I'm just saying I am not comfortable with juan or... Ren " she said and ren cleared his throat " name stealer " ren said and rein growled " I AM NOT! " Rein hissed her ears pinned against her head
______
Marcie sighed " I guess. I'm gonna get something to drink " she said and whent to the kitchen she held a glass of water but it slipped out of her robotic hand and it crashed she looked at it and shrieked , she remembered Adam cutting her arm off and backed up she took a deep breath and hit the counter
________
Tigress picked up the phone " where did he take you? " she asked worryingly
TJ sent the location.
------
"What wrong?" Anna asked.
-----
"Calm down!" Sweetie said. "Rein chill" sweetie said. Max looked ren.
"Her name is spelled R-E-I-N. the I is silent." Max said.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:

TJ sent the location.
------
"What wrong?" Anna asked.
-----
"Calm down!" Sweetie said. "Rein chill" sweetie said. Max looked ren.
"Her name is spelled R-E-I-N. the I is silent." Max said.
Ren huffed and nodded " ugh yeah purple eyes? " he said and pointed at his then reins who hissed her tail thrashed and she was in Ren face
" got anything else you want to point out pal? " she asked coldly Ren nodded
And pointed at the hair " our hair? " ren said and Rein growled her hands were fists " THATS IT!!! " Rein yelled and tackled Ren the two started a slap fight
Nora walked up to sweetie and tilted her head " I think there cute together " Nora said with a smile
Tigress and Sam followed

Last edited by Leucos; December 9th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.