Last post by Bean
Today 12:24 PM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Jay started to scan the perimeter, pricking his ears for any sounds of a skyclan cat. So far he hadn't heard any, and his ears pinned. ''Shouldn't they be patrolling their border at this time?'' He asked, more to himself than the others, but Mallory pinched in.

She had shrugged, ''They'll be coming.'' She tells him, and Jay began to run around, sniffing out the trouble. Mallory stayed put. In fact, she laid down, sunning herself on the spot. She had enough patience to wait for her enemies. ''Maybe if I run on their side of the border, they'll come quick enough.'' Jay suggested, and without waiting for an answer from his friends, he began jumping onto their border, running around their spacious area for a little bit, and feeling their soft grass. It was no different from the Dusk Syndicate, but to him, it was worthwhile.

''You look like an idiot.'' Mallory remarked at seeing one of her friends hop around the other territory. She delicately lifted one paw to began grooming it--something she did out of boredom as she waited for trouble to brew. And, not long after trouble did start to come. She pricked her ears at seeing an oncoming party of three cats. One black, one mixed tabby, and the other a pale gold. She hissed at Jay to make his way back over, but the tom paid no heed to her.

''Who are you!'' The pale gold tom spoke. Older than them all, and looked as if he held a higher power. The only female, a small black she-cat stared at them with narrowed eyes. ''I spoke, son! You shouldn't be on our territory!''

''Oh?'' Jay said, feigning innocence. ''I didn't know this was your territory.''

''Yes. This is skyclan's territory.'' This time the mixed tabby spoke. He held a calm gaze as he looked at the four younger cats. ''Please leave, if you're thinking of causing trouble-''

''It's a free world.'' Jay says, and he padded up to them, not scared at all. He circled around the black she cat, much to her dismay, rubbing his pelt against hers briefly. ''I think I can do whatever I want!''

''Not in this part you can't.'' The black she cat spoke. ''And, we asked kindly.''

''Maybe, I don't like to be told kindly.'' The brownish black tom replied, and held the green gaze of the black she cat. He loved a challenge, and he felt a purr erupting from his throat. ''Anything else, sweet?'' He replied, grinning, and showing his sharp white teeth. Mallory rolled her eyes, and got up to pad after Jay.

''My apologies that...''She trailed off thinking, but instead of finishing, she sauntered up to the calming gaze of the mixed tabby, and suddenly kicked dirt into his face, making him yowl and sneeze. Then she ran, flicking her tail across the border for Jay to follow. She gaze a silent look towards Carlos and Evie, giving them a smile of mischief.

''Hey!'' The black she cat growls. ''What is wrong with you!?'' Since she were close to the mixed tabby, dirt had gotten into her eyes, blinding her for a second as she repeatedly blinked them.

Mallory purred, and sang, ''We're rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core.''
"Ooh." Evie's eyes twinkled as she watched the patrol near, amusement sparkling in her blue eyes as she nudged Carlos. "Jay's gonna get into trouble." Carlos nodded in agreement, and Evie turned back to watch when Mallory crossed the border. She couldnt help but laugh, amused as she watched how uneasy the cats seemed, obviously outnumbered, and when Mallory began to sing their song, Evie couldnt help but join in.

"Rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more?"

"Im nothing like the cat next, like the cat next door."
Carlos murmured with a grin, glancing at his friends, but he didnt move, waiting for someone else to come forward again, then he would have a go at taunting the SkyClan cats.

On cue, Evie sauntered up to the border after Mallory and Jay had made their way back to them, and batted her eyelashes flirtily at the Toms as she curled her tail up with a purr. "So im a misfit, so im a flirt." She crossed into the border without fear, brushing her pelt against the golden Tom's as she weaved around him. "I broke your heart? I made ya hurt?"

"The past is past."
Carlos sang tauntingly, padding forward to her side. The two exchanged glances before Carlos stretched lazily, allowing his front paws to slide past the border. "Forgive, forget. The truth is.."

"You aint seen nothin' yet!"
Evie shouldered past the Tom's, flicking her tail under the black she-cats chin before racing past Carlos and bouncing over to Mal. "Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!"

Carlos laughed briefly and whirled around, making sure he kicked up enough dust around the SkyClan cats before padding calmly after his friend, a smirk on his face. The usually anxious, thoughtful Tom was showing his bad side, his rotten side.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Ooh." Evie's eyes twinkled as she watched the patrol near, amusement sparkling in her blue eyes as she nudged Carlos. "Jay's gonna get into trouble." Carlos nodded in agreement, and Evie turned back to watch when Mallory crossed the border. She couldnt help but laugh, amused as she watched how uneasy the cats seemed, obviously outnumbered, and when Mallory began to sing their song, Evie couldnt help but join in.

"Rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more?"

"Im nothing like the cat next, like the cat next door."
Carlos murmured with a grin, glancing at his friends, but he didnt move, waiting for someone else to come forward again, then he would have a go at taunting the SkyClan cats.

On cue, Evie sauntered up to the border after Mallory and Jay had made their way back to them, and batted her eyelashes flirtily at the Toms as she curled her tail up with a purr. "So im a misfit, so im a flirt." She crossed into the border without fear, brushing her pelt against the golden Tom's as she weaved around him. "I broke your heart? I made ya hurt?"

"The past is past."
Carlos sang tauntingly, padding forward to her side. The two exchanged glances before Carlos stretched lazily, allowing his front paws to slide past the border. "Forgive, forget. The truth is.."

"You aint seen nothin' yet!"
Evie shouldered past the Tom's, flicking her tail under the black she-cats chin before racing past Carlos and bouncing over to Mal. "Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!"

Carlos laughed briefly and whirled around, making sure he kicked up enough dust around the SkyClan cats before padding calmly after his friend, a smirk on his face. The usually anxious, thoughtful Tom was showing his bad side, his rotten side.
The tom that Evie curled herself around, gave a shuddering move as he felt her. The fact that her scent could rub upon him, frieghtened him. And, the fact that the tom did not like the dusk syndicate. He knew those cats were dangerous..and these four...were annoying to the core. Forget rotten. They were annoying!

''Get away from me!'' He batted at her kittish acts, trying to be loose of her scent, trailing among him.

''Don't you have anything better to do than mess with us?''The black she cat growled once more as the other one kicked more dust into her eyes. She got into a crouching state, beyond annoyed. ''Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you all apart!''

The mixed tabby was too confused to say anything as he closed his eyes, embracing himself for more attacks.

''Good job guys!'' Mallory jumped up once more, fluffing her bluish grey pelt. At the black she cat's threat, Mallory took a couple steps forward, ready to attack if need be. ''Who's the baddest of them all?'' She sang, lowly, slowly, and making sure every word struck into the black she cat's heart. ''Welcome to this wicked world. My wicked world!'' She says, and puts power into her hind legs, and jumps onto the black she cat knocking her over. Then quickly hopped over, and pulled at the tail of the older pale gold tom, hearing him yelp before she made her way back over to Carlos.

The mixed colored tom opened his eyes, and slightly he backed away, gulping. Jay padded forward, looking at the black she cat, who gained her strength. Surprisingly to him, she pounced, hoping it was at Mallory, but instead she managed to pin down the black brownish tom, tussling with him. Jay blinked up at her, winking. ''Hey, you should give me a yowl sometime.'' He says before flipping her over in an easy move. She landed below him with a grunt, all fight out. The tom jumped off her, flaring his nostrils. More so out of excitement than anger. ''I'm rotten to the core, core, I'm rotten to the core-- Who could ask for more?'' He sent a charming smile, feeling that they won their victory.

However, they did not. The black she-cat hid herself behind the older pale gold one, and he took a step closer to them. ''You are a band of misfit kits! You oughta be a shame of yourself of how you treat other cats--even if we're from different clans!'' He seethed, lashing his tail in anger.

Mallory paid no heed,and she padded forward until she was next to Jay, who towered over her. Jay stared amusingly at the pale gold tom, and he called over to Evie. ''You might want to handle your wannabe tough boyfriend over here!'' He called, laughing.

Mallory only shook her head, but she didn't say anything. The evil could be shown in her eyes. And, she liked that very much.

Old May 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

@Liquoris

A black tom trotted aimlessly around, not noticing that where he walked was between the borders of Skyclan and the Dusk Syndicate. It did not occur to his knowledge that clan cats existed, let alone lived in groups. The tom happily made his way, passing around, humming a soft tune. Once he has been a house cat. Following around his house folks and basking in their affection for him. However, he has to leave. Overhearing the chirping of his house folk that he had an upcoming appointment to go to the cutter. The cutter! The tom shuddered at the thought. The cutter would had not made him into a full tom. It would had made him weak, prone to more affection, and highly lazy.

Romeo didn't want that if he were being honest. He would had most likely stayed if there was no talk of visiting the cutter. The tom took pride in what he had, and there was definitely no way he'd ever allow anyone to rip apart a piece of him. So, now he walked alone, padding far into the unknown forest. His neck felt free from the old collar that clung to him. He felt alive that the itchy thing was off.

"Where am I?" He voiced to himself, not seeing anyone around. However he did smell quite a lot of different scents, lingering together and mixing into one. He stopped in his tracks to observe his surroundings. The tom twitched his nose, sitting down on his haunches as he were confused of what to do any longer. "How far did I venture off to? Oh, Romeo you have your head lost in the clouds again!" The black tom shook his head, but stayed in the middle of the border, looking into both distances from left to right, and pondering on where he should go off to next.
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

@Liquoris

A black tom trotted aimlessly around, not noticing that where he walked was between the borders of Skyclan and the Dusk Syndicate. It did not occur to his knowledge that clan cats existed, let alone lived in groups. The tom happily made his way, passing around, humming a soft tune. Once he has been a house cat. Following around his house folks and basking in their affection for him. However, he has to leave. Overhearing the chirping of his house folk that he had an upcoming appointment to go to the cutter. The cutter! The tom shuddered at the thought. The cutter would had not made him into a full tom. It would had made him weak, prone to more affection, and highly lazy.

Romeo didn't want that if he were being honest. He would had most likely stayed if there was no talk of visiting the cutter. The tom took pride in what he had, and there was definitely no way he'd ever allow anyone to rip apart a piece of him. So, now he walked alone, padding far into the unknown forest. His neck felt free from the old collar that clung to him. He felt alive that the itchy thing was off.

"Where am I?" He voiced to himself, not seeing anyone around. However he did smell quite a lot of different scents, lingering together and mixing into one. He stopped in his tracks to observe his surroundings. The tom twitched his nose, sitting down on his haunches as he were confused of what to do any longer. "How far did I venture off to? Oh, Romeo you have your head lost in the clouds again!" The black tom shook his head, but stayed in the middle of the border, looking into both distances from left to right, and pondering on where he should go off to next.
((Hey look im still up even though I should be in bed xD))

Blood-like amber eyes peered out of the tall grass, watching the black tom walk between the border with Skyckan. Those mouse-brained clan cats... They had no rivet to attack the Dusk Syndicate... Even if they did, Mischa would never believe it. She shook her white head free of the past, no matter how recent it had been. "Far from home, are we handsome?" she asked without revealing herself. The molly then snack around him and spoke again, making it seem like there were more than one of her. "Shouldn't you be with your owners, kittypet?"
Old May 8th, 2017, 12:48 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

((Hey look im still up even though I should be in bed xD))

Blood-like amber eyes peered out of the tall grass, watching the black tom walk between the border with Skyckan. Those mouse-brained clan cats... They had no rivet to attack the Dusk Syndicate... Even if they did, Mischa would never believe it. She shook her white head free of the past, no matter how recent it had been. "Far from home, are we handsome?" she asked without revealing herself. The molly then snack around him and spoke again, making it seem like there were more than one of her. "Shouldn't you be with your owners, kittypet?"
{Going to bed is an exaggeration! This is why we should all stay up! Cheers to all nighters!}

Romeo got up, slightly ruffling up his pelt as he looked around once more. Which way would be the easiet to travel? He thought about following the sun, or contemplating to follow the North Star in the night. Whichever might lead him where he belonged. At the moment, he was nothing more but a wandering rogue. A voice sounded from somewhere. Somewhere where he could not pinpoint. His whiskers quivered. What if it were those feral cats his old friends spoke of? The ones that usually tore others apart for a scrap of meat?

"Ay, me?" He speaks, his voice deep and loud as he scanned the area. Where was this voice coming from? Who was it speaking? From the sound of it, the tom knew it was a female, but where could she be coming from? It sounded like she was everywhere...lurking around...watching him. That frustrated a tom, and with a lash of his tail, he spoke, "Come out! Be peace with me!" He calls. "I have not come to fight." He adds, quickly. Especially if it were a female. The tom never saw himself as hurting a delicate female. Those little flowers needed to be taken care of and cherished to extreme measures.
Old May 8th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@starfall
(We'll just finish it up here cause my cats haven't done any fighting this entire battle.)
Dash turned to see the source of the noise however, he turned too late and the apprentice bowled him over like a kit playing with a ball of moss. "Flea-brained apprentice! Can't you see I am much larger than you, and frankly stronger. What's a kitty like you doing out here on your own anyway? Oh, I'm sorry, did one of my cats kill your mentor?" He spat mockingly "Boohoo...bet your parents are dead too you mangy-" Dash choked and spluttered as Hummingpaw batted his throat with his paw. "Furball!" He managed to finish his sentence through coughs and wheezes. "Stupid Flea-brain!" Unsheathing his claws, Dash growled and snarled, sneering every insult he could at the small SkyClan cat to throw off his concentration.
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

{Going to bed is an exaggeration! This is why we should all stay up! Cheers to all nighters!}

Romeo got up, slightly ruffling up his pelt as he looked around once more. Which way would be the easiet to travel? He thought about following the sun, or contemplating to follow the North Star in the night. Whichever might lead him where he belonged. At the moment, he was nothing more but a wandering rogue. A voice sounded from somewhere. Somewhere where he could not pinpoint. His whiskers quivered. What if it were those feral cats his old friends spoke of? The ones that usually tore others apart for a scrap of meat?

"Ay, me?" He speaks, his voice deep and loud as he scanned the area. Where was this voice coming from? Who was it speaking? From the sound of it, the tom knew it was a female, but where could she be coming from? It sounded like she was everywhere...lurking around...watching him. That frustrated a tom, and with a lash of his tail, he spoke, "Come out! Be peace with me!" He calls. "I have not come to fight." He adds, quickly. Especially if it were a female. The tom never saw himself as hurting a delicate female. Those little flowers needed to be taken care of and cherished to extreme measures.
Mischa saw no harm in showing herself, so she, seeming to materialize, walked out of the tall grass on the Dusk Syndicate side of the border. Her long white tail swooshed to her side as she sat down seductively, smiling at the tom with her eyes appearing to have a bloody hue to their amber color. Her only imperfection, her eats, perked up to allow the tom to see the one thing Mischa was most proud of. The tips of her ears were solid black, which Mischa considered her greatest perfection. It made her stand out from a sea of white cats, that was for sure.
"You may not have come for a fight, but after recent events between the Dusk Syndicate and Skyckan I am itching fore one, so exokain to me why I shouldn't rip you to absolute shreds," she said. "Besides your obvious good looks."
Old May 8th, 2017, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Neverfalter slowly drifted back to consciousness; his whole body ached and the wounds fresh from the battle of Retribution still pulsed angrily, blood slowly oozing from the worse of the wounds. He was covered in scratches and tufts of fur had gone missing, but those were nothing compared to the gash along his back from when he had landed sharply on a rock. The injured tom gingerly tested his limbs to find that he was not paralyzed as he had feared but his back still felt tingly and sparks of pain arched across his upper back as he shakily stood up. Walking slowly out from the bush he had collapsed in noticed that he was just inside the syndicate border and he looked around at the bloodstained ground from the horrible battle that had taken place merely hours before. The stench of death and blood rose steadily from the earth like some evil fog hoping to suffocate all those near. Neverfalter looked around dazedly for a while before the horrors of the battle came rushing back to him full force and he gagged as the memories of pain and the harsh fighting raged through him. Losing the contents of his stomach the three-legged tom gagged and dry heaved for a little while before sitting down his whole body shaking with tears in his eyes.
He wasn’t cut out for this, he always had hoped he could be a proper warrior but now he knew it just wasn’t in him. Neverfalter was not meant for the life of a warrior and the battles that came with it. He thought back to his brand new apprentice Gorsepaw, what would he say to her? What could he say to the clan? That he was unable to fight another cat or properly defend his home? No.. he couldn’t. They would kick him out! But, he had to go back and tell them anyway… No matter what fears clawed at him he would not hide this from his clan and his leader. He would go to Grousestar and tell him that he was deciding to leave the clan before he got somebody hurt because of his uselessness as a warrior and protector of the clan. It broke his heart to leave the only home he had ever known, but if he couldn’t be a useful member of the clan he might as well not be part of the clan at all. He could go somewhere else. “The outskirts could work.”he thought grimly. Tears filled his blue and green eyes and he padded slowly back towards his clan.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Mischa saw no harm in showing herself, so she, seeming to materialize, walked out of the tall grass on the Dusk Syndicate side of the border. Her long white tail swooshed to her side as she sat down seductively, smiling at the tom with her eyes appearing to have a bloody hue to their amber color. Her only imperfection, her eats, perked up to allow the tom to see the one thing Mischa was most proud of. The tips of her ears were solid black, which Mischa considered her greatest perfection. It made her stand out from a sea of white cats, that was for sure.
"You may not have come for a fight, but after recent events between the Dusk Syndicate and Skyckan I am itching fore one, so exokain to me why I shouldn't rip you to absolute shreds," she said. "Besides your obvious good looks."
The tom green eyes landed on a white feline. Definitely unique. His eyes roamed over her sleek white fur up to the black tip of her ears. At first he stood shell shocked, scared of her words. Did she really mean what she said? Did she really mean that she would tear him apart? The tom took a couple steps back, gulping but he refused to show his frightened state. With a gentle sway of his tail, he mewed as calmly as possible, "If one comes in peace, does another must cause harm?" He sits on his haunches, his tail wrapped limply around him, as he stared in her Amber eyes. What pretty eyes she had. Flecks of red in them as well? That was something new. Never had he seen such a cat with colored hues as the she cat in front of him. Feisty, she seemed. Wishing to fight, which he had no heed to do. The tom was considered a patient one, but no doubt his whiskers quivered, and if one came closely, they could make out the shivering patterns of the black tom. "Why must a delicate flower--such a pretty one, walking with the night sky and bringing light when the moon is arise. Why must the sun be such a temper? A pretty feline as yourself should be as gentle as a flower." the tom, to prove his bravery stared at her odd colored eyes, hoping to remain calm. It was quite a weird way of him flirting, talking of nonsense instead of getting straight to the point. The tom considered himself a poetic one, something that females liked. The only thing he hoped was that he could smooth this molly's rough edges.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

The tom green eyes landed on a white feline. Definitely unique. His eyes roamed over her sleek white fur up to the black tip of her ears. At first he stood shell shocked, scared of her words. Did she really mean what she said? Did she really mean that she would tear him apart? The tom took a couple steps back, gulping but he refused to show his frightened state. With a gentle sway of his tail, he mewed as calmly as possible, "If one comes in peace, does another must cause harm?" He sits on his haunches, his tail wrapped limply around him, as he stared in her Amber eyes. What pretty eyes she had. Flecks of red in them as well? That was something new. Never had he seen such a cat with colored hues as the she cat in front of him. Feisty, she seemed. Wishing to fight, which he had no heed to do. The tom was considered a patient one, but no doubt his whiskers quivered, and if one came closely, they could make out the shivering patterns of the black tom. "Why must a delicate flower--such a pretty one, walking with the night sky and bringing light when the moon is arise. Why must the sun be such a temper? A pretty feline as yourself should be as gentle as a flower." the tom, to prove his bravery stared at her odd colored eyes, hoping to remain calm. It was quite a weird way of him flirting, talking of nonsense instead of getting straight to the point. The tom considered himself a poetic one, something that females liked. The only thing he hoped was that he could smooth this molly's rough edges.
The she-cat simply stared at him, bewildered. Did he just insult her or was he trying to compliment her? She didn't know which, and decided to take it as both. "Alright, poem-tom, enough games," she said with a smirk. "Maybe I wasn't clear. By fight, I mean something else. Something that a tom such as yourself will absolutely love." She flicked her tail in slight impatience and padded up to him slowly. She would not let this handsome tom get away from her. That was for sure.