Today 02:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 09:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Minnoweye lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. His nose could take in scents better then most cats, thanks to his blindness. "Yes, after training for a bit you'll be able to ignore the scents of the other cats of our Clan and be able to pin point prey, other Clan cats, rouges or loners. The fox scent is old, that is good whenever there is a fresh fox scent always let the deputy or leader know. Foxes are very dangerous towards our Clan, especially our kits. There is a vole nearby, I am going to show you how to hunt then you can go after the vole." Minnoweye hoped he didn't spill on too much information on the young tom all at once.
Lunarpaw nodded, pleased with himself that he had managed to get at least a few scents correctly. "Alright." He mewed, his expression remaining calm although his quickly twitching tail revealed his secret excitement and pleasure at having done something right. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as he thought after all...at least, that was the way that it was turning out to be. He gave a little mew of pleasure, and his tail began to twitch excitedly again. He tried to scent the vole, raising his muzzle into the air again and trying to separate out the different scents. No, all he could smell still were the cats and the fox, which he now knew was old. Well, at least I got that much right. Minnoweye will teach me everything else, right? he thought, trying to boost his confidence a little. At the moment, he didn't feel very confident at all. Thankfully, he wasn't in one of his depressed moods at the moment, otherwise he would have most likely given up already and pretended not to care. I wonder if Minnoweye can help me with that too...he thought, the tip of his tail twitching just barely in a thoughtful manner as he thought.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw looked over at Wildpaw,"Eh, could be better. Foxpelt is taking my training slow." She purred. She flicker her sliver tail, they cam to a stream. Moonpaw, without much thinking, jumped in. She splashed Wildpaw,"Come in slow poke!" She purred.
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Moonpaw looked over at Wildpaw,"Eh, could be better. Foxpelt is taking my training slow." She purred. She flicker her sliver tail, they cam to a stream. Moonpaw, without much thinking, jumped in. She splashed Wildpaw,"Come in slow poke!" She purred.
Wildpaw padded along moonpaw. "Don't worry. He'll make it worth, he's just taking his time to make sure you're trained as best as you could be." he meowed reasuringly. He shoved her on the side playfully. They arrived at a stream, and wildpaw had the urge to push her in. Before he could even do so, she jumped in and splashed wildpaw all over. He shaked his wet pelt, dark grey fur sending flickers of water everywhere. "Fine, furball!" he meowed as she invited him in. He padded closer to the stream, but at the last second gave a high leap above her, aiming right beside her. "BOULDER!!" he shouted as he jumped, tucking in to make the biggest splash and waves possible.

(This is the cat version of a ... BOOOOOOOOOMB!)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 25th, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 05:15 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
\

" Yes, we should " she mewed
The grey and white tabby she-cat followed after Rainberry, her fur ruffled in the slight breeze. Looking around she had noticed a few leaves were on the ground, but not just any leave. They were leaf-fall leaves. They a;l had their own pretty and unique colors, which distracted Willowsong. Once she got back on track, she flattened her ears an sighed. "She's gone," The cat told Gentlemist, wondering where their friend had gone. It wasn't that surprising to never see Rainberry. It seemed like he was gone every day! Willowsong knew she was exagerating. It wasn't everyday, it was only once a moon. "Lets go back to amp anyways, I'm cold."
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:51 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw nodded, pleased with himself that he had managed to get at least a few scents correctly. "Alright." He mewed, his expression remaining calm although his quickly twitching tail revealed his secret excitement and pleasure at having done something right. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as he thought after all...at least, that was the way that it was turning out to be. He gave a little mew of pleasure, and his tail began to twitch excitedly again. He tried to scent the vole, raising his muzzle into the air again and trying to separate out the different scents. No, all he could smell still were the cats and the fox, which he now knew was old. Well, at least I got that much right. Minnoweye will teach me everything else, right? he thought, trying to boost his confidence a little. At the moment, he didn't feel very confident at all. Thankfully, he wasn't in one of his depressed moods at the moment, otherwise he would have most likely given up already and pretended not to care. I wonder if Minnoweye can help me with that too...he thought, the tip of his tail twitching just barely in a thoughtful manner as he thought.
Minnoweye purred as he sensed excitement. "First, drop into a crouch and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor." Minnoweye crouched onto the floor carefully, he showed Lunarpaw how to walk without making a lot of vibrations on the ground with your paws. "Now once you get close enough, pounce and kill it with one swift bite to the neck." Minnoweye pounced and mimicked swift bite, pretending to kill a vole. "You will use this technique with vole's and mice. I will show you how to hunt other things later, but lets work on this technique for now."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 26th, 2016, 12:09 PM
on mental health break

My Mood: Dead

"Come on, Galaxy. Just a bit further! We don't have all day!" A black tom growled at at the kit following him.
"I can't, father. My legs are too tired!" The tiny kit replied. The black tom sighed and turned back to pick the kit by his scruff. After a few moments, they stopped at a tree trunk and the kit was set down.
"Go in the hollow under the tree. This trip will be faster if you just wait here." The tom sighed again and pushed the kit towards the tree.
"But I want to stay with you! I don't want to be left alone here!" The kit wailed.
"Shush! Or those Clan cats will find us! You will go in there and wait like I told you to do."
The kit quieted instantly. "Yes, father." He slowly made his way into the hollow. "You'll come back to get me right?"
"Yes, of course I will." He turned and walked off. "Maybe." He muttered under his breath.
The kit curled up and waited. He watched squirrels and birds fly through the trees. Soon the sun was setting and his stomach was growling. He started crying again.
Old November 26th, 2016, 03:58 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

The grey and white tabby she-cat followed after Rainberry, her fur ruffled in the slight breeze. Looking around she had noticed a few leaves were on the ground, but not just any leave. They were leaf-fall leaves. They a;l had their own pretty and unique colors, which distracted Willowsong. Once she got back on track, she flattened her ears an sighed. "She's gone," The cat told Gentlemist, wondering where their friend had gone. It wasn't that surprising to never see Rainberry. It seemed like he was gone every day! Willowsong knew she was exagerating. It wasn't everyday, it was only once a moon. "Lets go back to amp anyways, I'm cold."

Me to" she mewed and walke back to camp " im tired but thank you so much for taking me out of camp " she mewed walking back into the nursery and falling asleep
Old November 26th, 2016, 07:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Minnoweye purred as he sensed excitement. "First, drop into a crouch and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor." Minnoweye crouched onto the floor carefully, he showed Lunarpaw how to walk without making a lot of vibrations on the ground with your paws. "Now once you get close enough, pounce and kill it with one swift bite to the neck." Minnoweye pounced and mimicked swift bite, pretending to kill a vole. "You will use this technique with vole's and mice. I will show you how to hunt other things later, but lets work on this technique for now."
Lunarpaw watched Minnoweye closely, hanging onto the older cat's every word before he nodded in confirmation, trying his own crouch. "Okay..." He mewed, dropping into a rather messy one. His haunches were further up in the air than he should be, his tail waving like a miniature flag behind him. Upon realization of this, Lunarpaw felt his pelt heating in embarrassment and he tried to sink down lower so that he wouldn't look like so much of a beacon to the prey. He took a few steps, although they were much noisier than they should have been. He winced, hearing his paws crack several twigs and then crunching among the leaves. He glanced backwards towards Minnoweye with a sheepish expression, his tail twitching nervously again. "Sorry..." He mewed apologetically, with an expression of embarrassment. "Should I try again, then?" He asked, keeping his multicolored gaze fixed on his mentor. He knew that Minnoweye most likely was not judging him; after all, a mentor's job was to teach and correct, not to judge because he did something wrong the first time. But the uneasy sense still hung over his head, no matter how hard the young apprentice tried to shake it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:33 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

[[thank you for the starter!! // let me know if you'd like more to work with]]

Unaware of Russetswirl's presence, Snowypaw was out on a walk through the RiverClan territory, investigative rather than with a set mission in mind. It'd started with him taking notice of the billows of smoke that hung over half the skies, causing the apprentice to wonder what was happening to ThunderClan's thick forests and WindClan's open moors. It became apparent there was a fire, and RiverClan had likely been spared from it by the stream separating their land from the rest.

Long ago, he'd considered joining WindClan to escape Bucknight's leadership, but now it seemed too late. He didn't even know where WindClan was--surely they couldn't remain in a charred camp, and the prey would be scarce, if possible to find at all.

The recent turn of events left Snowypaw feeling trapped, but he'd felt that way for quite a while with everything that'd happened.

Following the river on his journey, it wasn't more than a couple minutes before he caught sight of an out-of-place form on the bank. Immediately, he stopped in his tracks, fur fluffing almost humorously in alarm until he determined the figure carried RiverClan's scent and was familiar, not a predator or trespasser. But he still didn't make a move to go any closer, at a complete loss of what to do from here since the warrior appeared to be immersed in his own thoughts, and he had probably retreated into the territory alone for a reason. He contemplated his options: leave and hope Russetswirl hadn't noticed him yet, or he could strike up a conversation.. but given his limited conversational skills and absolute lack of social grace, he was leaning toward the "escape-before-he-realizes-I'm-here" option.
[oh! and if you need any descriptions of him for any reason, his updated character page is here- sorry for the wait!]

Russetswirl had always seemed to be somebody who was open to talk- but right now, the warrior was grieving, he was grieving both the dissapearnces of his mate and kits, and the absence of happiness in the clan in general. It didn't feel quite the same ever since Bucknight had taken over, and being bossed around by his sister was almost unbearable, but somehow his positive attitude had managed to get him through so far almost without a scratch, despite a totally unrelated nick in his left ear from an incident with stinging nettle. The fires in Windclan and Thunderclan didn't exactly concern him, except for the possible danger of his former brother-in-law Tawnyscreech, who he had to tell that Shellfeather was gone sooner or later. Letting out a deep sigh, the tom realized that he'd spent a bit too much time moping around, and decided just to turn around and go back- but when he turned his head, an unfamiliar face stared back at him, though he could tell they smelled of Riverclan.

"...! Oh, hello!"
Russetswirl piped up a bit awkwardly, his short fur ruffling at the sight of another cat, especially one with his fur bristled so thick that it almost made them look like a baby goose, down feathers and all. "I didn't mean to frighten you-" He was shaken up from all of his recent losses that he didn't exactly have time to calm his voice down, sounding slightly strained and nervous as he talked quickly, the warrior's tail flicking from side to side as he stood.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:13 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw padded along moonpaw. "Don't worry. He'll make it worth, he's just taking his time to make sure you're trained as best as you could be." he meowed reasuringly. He shoved her on the side playfully. They arrived at a stream, and wildpaw had the urge to push her in. Before he could even do so, she jumped in and splashed wildpaw all over. He shaked his wet pelt, dark grey fur sending flickers of water everywhere. "Fine, furball!" he meowed as she invited him in. He padded closer to the stream, but at the last second gave a high leap above her, aiming right beside her. "BOULDER!!" he shouted as he jumped, tucking in to make the biggest splash and waves possible.

(This is the cat version of a ... BOOOOOOOOOMB!)
"Ahhh!" Moonpaw screamed, she dived under water. Then she swam up, and splashed Wildpaw. "Mouse-brain!" She mewed. Moonpaw jumped on shore and shook her self off. The sliver cat licked her fur clean, then looked over at Wildpaw."What do you think of Bucknight?" She asked. "I don't trust him, and how come those fires just randomly started?" She asked.