Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:07 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:57 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:51 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:49 PM

Old June 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ⚜⚜☤HopeClan☤⚜⚜

Oh man! I'm sorry, I'll post more!)

Creamfrost sat in the forest, gazing at the sky. She kept her ears pricked for any sounds of prey. ...Well, I'm bored...
(Open...)
(Sorry, its short,)

Character Site

Old June 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM

My Mood: Lonely

(by the way, Greypaw's ceremony will be done once the Clan is reunited. I have a mentor in mind.)

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know

Last edited by Hopekit; June 6th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:13 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Hopestar simply nodded worriedly as Pearlfur told her to watch Batkit and Spottedkit. It wasn't often she listened to other cats' commands, but she knew Pearlfur had the same thought as her own. She looked at Batkit and Spottedkit. Would they ever get over the fact their father was dead when they finally found out? Her gaze veered back towards Pearlfur as she shakily padded to the tree. She watched as Pearlfur studied the furry thing. Her head shook with disbelief as she watched Pearlfur cry. It was how they had both feared; Mottlecloud was dead. It can't be right. StarClan, why did you take him! Why did you think it was a good idea for the kits to suffer when they found out the truth? OH, sometimes I don't get you at all! She mourned, grief flaming in her. Sadness singed her, she believed the thought that Mottlecloud was dead only superficially. Her body shook from grief though Mottlecloud was Pearlfur's mate; Mottlecloud had been one of the cats she had considered wise and looked up to. She looked at Pearlfur, depressed and unknowing of what to do, so she did the only thing there was left to do; cry. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she looked down at the floor in pain that was not physical, but the pain one feels when losing a loved one. "Pearlfur, is it. .. --" Hopestar stammered, speaking between tears," is it Mo-mo-mottleclo-ou-oud?" She inquired; She was too afraid to say the name whole without any stammers. She waited for Pearlfur's answer. Her dark tail had completely drooped, now cleaning the dirty floor and sweeping all the dirt onto her tail-fur.
Pearlfur didn't even speak. She simply nodded. They should've reunited and rebuilt the clan together. As a family. But what hope was there now? She would have to care for her kits on her own; how could she do that whilst grieving? What choice did she have?
"M-me... It was because of me..." she sobbed. "If I hadn't ran away like he told me to, t-then it wouldn't have ended this way. I should've..."
At least her sister, Rustpaw, would welcome him.

Last edited by TheTalisman; June 7th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM

She watched as Pearlfur simply nodded to her in reply. "No nonsense. Crying won't bring him back. Crying doesn't bring anything back." Hopestar said, stopping her weeping and taking a strong step forward." Nothing is your fault. StarClan wanted him, they took him. I know you want to be with him, but then what about your kits? You're their only hope now Pearlfur, you must take care of them. " She stepped back. Her tail went up just a little bit higher, making it stop brushing the floor and making dirt fall out of it as she shook her pelt. Her eyes still felt the need to cry, but she fought the urge. "Enough nonsense, okay? I understand what you're feeling, StarClan knows why. Look, my littermates, Amberkit and Luckkit were killed in front of my eyes by my own mother. Do you know how that made me feel about my life? How it made me feel about me? I thought what you are thinking now, but now I know that crying is not helpful. AT ALL . " Her paws were decorated with dirt from stepping on the piles of dirt on the ground. "Pearlfur, when Loveheart wakes up, I'll need her to watch your kits, ok? I need to show you the water source I discovered." She mewed, changing the subject. "But first, we need a medicine cat to say the proper farewells to him." She finished.

that we'd done more

'Cause we'll be home
before we know

Last edited by Hopekit; June 7th, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 02:21 PM
The Litten That Could

Quote:
She watched as Pearlfur simply nodded to her in reply. "No nonsense. Crying won't bring him back. Crying doesn't bring anything back." Hopestar said, stopping her weeping and taking a strong step forward." Nothing is your fault. StarClan wanted him, they took him. I know you want to be with him, but then what about your kits? You're their only hope now Pearlfur, you must take care of them. " She stepped back. Her tail went up just a little bit higher, making it stop brushing the floor and making dirt fall out of it as she shook her pelt. Her eyes still felt the need to cry, but she fought the urge. "Enough nonsense, okay? I understand what you're feeling, StarClan knows why. Look, my littermates, Amberkit and Luckkit were killed in front of my eyes by my own mother. Do you know how that made me feel about my life? How it made me feel about me? I thought what you are thinking now, but now I know that crying is not helpful. AT ALL . " Her paws were decorated with dirt from stepping on the piles of dirt on the ground. "Pearlfur, when Loveheart wakes up, I'll need her to watch your kits, ok? I need to show you the water source I discovered." She mewed, changing the subject. "But first, we need a medicine cat to say the proper farewells to him." She finished.
"I know what you're saying, Hopestar, and no one is saying that's not the case," sighed Pearlfur, tears drying slowly but surely, "But it hurts. You remember Rustpaw, don't you? I spent moons and moons blaming myself for her death. I shut myself away in the apprentice den for whole days, wondering if she resented me for not helping her sooner." She swallowed hard. "But the way I see it, I needed to cry. I needed to grieve and remember the happy days we spent together. One day I realised, though, that she wouldn't want me to resent myself anymore. But just because I returned to my training didn't mean that I'd forgotten her." She looked back down at Mottlecloud. It was getting more difficult to keep her last meal down.
"Of course, the task at hand," she said when Hopestar mentioned water. Taking another look at the tree, she made a silent vow. I will raise our kits, and I will rebuild this clan for you, Mottlecloud. I promise.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:40 PM

"I know it hurts, Pearlfur. Sadly, I know it hurts. But you must continue with life. Up in StarClan, they want you to be happy because they truly love you and you truly love them. In your heart, there will always be a piece of them in you. A memory. Because memories are the strongest magic." She mewed, wisdom in her speech. "I remember Rustpaw. Such an excellent cat, Pearlfur. Your sister. StarClan wanted her. They do things most do not understand, but they are wiser than all. StarClan takes cats, but we must learn and live. Rustpaw and Mottlecloud will be waiting for you, yes, but they do not want you to come before your time. StarClan will take us both when they feel the need. But now, now your kits need you. This Clan needs you. Mottlecloud needs you to give him a reason to be dead; a reason that says he died so you could help save the fate of this clan. You must honor him and your sister, miss them, but you must stop grieving. For only time will fulfill your wishes to be with them." She watched as Pearlfur's tears dried slowly. "Now, the water." She said, her tail gesturing for Pearlfur to come sit by her side.

that we'd done more

'Cause we'll be home
before we know

Last edited by Hopekit; June 7th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 12:03 PM
The Litten That Could

Quote:
"I know it hurts, Pearlfur. Sadly, I know it hurts. But you must continue with life. Up in StarClan, they want you to be happy because they truly love you and you truly love them. In your heart, there will always be a piece of them in you. A memory. Because memories are the strongest magic." She mewed, wisdom in her speech. "I remember Rustpaw. Such an excellent cat, Pearlfur. Your sister. StarClan wanted her. They do things most do not understand, but they are wiser than all. StarClan takes cats, but we must learn and live. Rustpaw and Mottlecloud will be waiting for you, yes, but they do not want you to come before your time. StarClan will take us both when they feel the need. But now, now your kits need you. This Clan needs you. Mottlecloud needs you to give him a reason to be dead; a reason that says he died so you could help save the fate of this clan. You must honor him and your sister, miss them, but you must stop grieving. For only time will fulfill your wishes to be with them." She watched as Pearlfur's tears dried slowly. "Now, the water." She said, her tail gesturing for Pearlfur to come sit by her side.
"I understand," said Pearlfur, taking a seat beside Hopestar. "Besides, someone's got to keep her in check!" She laughed at the memory of Rustpaw's rebellious nature.
But there were more pressing matters, she supposed. She returned to her kits, but noticed that Loveheart was looking worse for wear. In fact, she was dying. Pearlfur looked around for something, anything to salvage her.
@FOXX @Hopekit
Old June 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM

It seemed that Loveheart was slowly dying. The sound of her raspy, pitiful breathing seemed slow. Hopestar put her ear to Loveheart's chest." Her heartbeat's slow. It seems to me that she might die soon. Anything that might help her?" She inquired, concerned for her beloved clanmate. "Rustpaw sure was a great furball! So unmischievous, don't you agree?" She rolled her eyes at her comment. She wanted to lighten the mood, so she thought perhaps a small joke would help. "Pearlfur." She said.. and then forgot the joke all together from sudden worry. "Oh, uh nevermind. Sorry for uh..." She trailed off. "Do you think Isthmuspelage is underestimating the power of his cough?" She blurted out quickly before remembering to shut her mouth. I had to open my mouth. Seriously, you've just revealed your worries that you tried so very hard to hold in, idiot! Now wait till you hear what they think of a Clan Leader worrier. Good job. She closed her eyes for a few heartbeats, and when she opened them, her eyes were clouded in thought. No. No Hopestar. No need to be embarrassed. One always has the right of speech, the right of worrying for others who are loved by them. There is no time for hate, there is no time for revenge. Love those who you are gifted, love all you know are pure. But hatred takes over few cats, those you know have fed wicked wolves of which hate all. Hopestar, no more. No more caring of bad thoughts one can say. You have the right to worry, you're a normal cat that StarClan found a good piece of leadership, love, and care. Now go lead those who need you. She thought this over a few times in her head, gone from reality.

that we'd done more

'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Hopestar looked at Pearlfur. "Perhaps we should try and use some herbs to ease her pain. I know I'm not much a medicine cat, but I've seen medicine cats do things, too. Maybe a few poppy seeds?" She inquired, breaking the silence.

that we'd done more

'Cause we'll be home
before we know