Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:18 PM

Old May 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨Its alright, Im sure I have spares somewhere. We dont really use them to often if they arent stolen by someone around here.¨ The tom mewed back. He was a cat that didnt judge another no matter how they acted. Sure, he had his own problems but he took another in account. He was smart enough to know when another is putting up walls, which is why he kept a gentle kind tone in his voice. He tried to be kind to every cat he met, it was hard of course, but he managed. Now he was no guidance councilor but he knew enough after dealing with his brother what a distressed cat in need looked like. He wasnt sure if Zou were going to admit that, he didnt really care if he did or didnt as that was on his own accord and business, but he would help in subtle ways that hopefully wouldn't hurt the other cats ego when given help. ¨I like the cats who sleep in here to atleast feel a little bit comfortable.¨ those were a subtle way saying he cared about the other, even if they just had met but he cared about his physical and emotion well being. He had sort of a sense when something was wrong, a good conscious you could say, but it was a calm way of saying ¨hey i just met you but I care.¨

Zotu was kind of like Perci when it came to showing he cares, though his way was totally different at the same time. He will not say that he loves you or cares about you straight up but he’ll maybe say something like “hey stupid, it's really cold out there so get ready” or something along those lines. Or he’ll remind you of something you have to do or get done. This means he was listening when you said you had to do this or get this done when it looked like he was not listening or not paying too much attention. But he was. Another way of telling he cares would be him bringing a piece of prey back for you. He actually really likes food, so if he brings something to you and he hasn't eaten it yet that's a good way of telling you mean something to him. His body still ached, it hurt to move, and something soft to sleep on would be a little nice.. “Fine, I guess I don't see a point in arguing.” If it means you won't go through any trouble. He knew now that Perci cared, but if he could be so kind to him so quickly, he'd be able to do that with other cats. So, that means that doesn't make him any more special than the next scratched up fighter coming to be healed. Though it's not like he wanted to feel special.. The tom wasn't like any other fighter or hunter, he wouldn't bully a healer for their rank. He was all tough, sure, but he just wasn't that kind of guy. He doesn't judge based on rank, he could actually care less about that.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Zotu was kind of like Perci when it came to showing he cares, though his way was totally different at the same time. He will not say that he loves you or cares about you straight up but he’ll maybe say something like “hey stupid, it's really cold out there so get ready” or something along those lines. Or he’ll remind you of something you have to do or get done. This means he was listening when you said you had to do this or get this done when it looked like he was not listening or not paying too much attention. But he was. Another way of telling he cares would be him bringing a piece of prey back for you. He actually really likes food, so if he brings something to you and he hasn't eaten it yet that's a good way of telling you mean something to him. His body still ached, it hurt to move, and something soft to sleep on would be a little nice.. “Fine, I guess I don't see a point in arguing.” If it means you won't go through any trouble. He knew now that Perci cared, but if he could be so kind to him so quickly, he'd be able to do that with other cats. So, that means that doesn't make him any more special than the next scratched up fighter coming to be healed. Though it's not like he wanted to feel special.. The tom wasn't like any other fighter or hunter, he wouldn't bully a healer for their rank. He was all tough, sure, but he just wasn't that kind of guy. He doesn't judge based on rank, he could actually care less about that.
One thing that stuck out to Percival was that this fighter didnt taunt him for his rank. Which was a new kind of feeling to be honest. He appreciated that someone actually gave him some respect. He smiled, seeing as he won Zou over with his feather idea. He went to his own nest and bent over it, using his small paws to pick out plush feathers from it. He didnt mind using his own feathers from his nest, he didnt really care. Usually he wouldnt give another his own feathers but Zou was different it seemed, didnt make snarky remarks about his rank and didnt bully him. It was a silent way of showing a bit of appreciation. The shuffled the feathers up from his nest and carried them in his mouth, giving a small sneeze at the feathers tickling his nose. He padded over to the tom, giving a small dorky smile before giving another small sneeze, blowing a few feathers from his mouth. ¨Do you want me to tuck these in your nest for you?¨ his tone was slightly muffled from the feathers in it.
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@CandyFlossCat
Pistachio was bent down sorting herbs in silence. She had her dusty brown fur well groomed. She didn't mind doing her job, it was what she did. She liked it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@CandyFlossCat
Pistachio was bent down sorting herbs in silence. She had her dusty brown fur well groomed. She didn't mind doing her job, it was what she did. She liked it.
(I'll use Mirage for once )

The small four moon old she-cat walked into the Healers den, glancing around curiously. Her tail twitched behind her as she saw another cat. "Hi!" She mewed.
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I'll use Mirage for once )

The small four moon old she-cat walked into the Healers den, glancing around curiously. Her tail twitched behind her as she saw another cat. "Hi!" She mewed.
Pistachio turned around," Hello, Mirage." She said with a small smile," What brings you in here?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:46 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pistachio turned around," Hello, Mirage." She said with a small smile," What brings you in here?"
Mirage shrugged, sitting next to Pistachio. "I was just sort of curious about what you do in here, and besides, it's nice and quiet in here." She explained.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Juniper sorted through the herbs, ears pricked and eyes fixed on the leaves and berries. She lashed her tail, closing her eyes and trying to remember a name of one herb. "Chervil!" She said, a bit louder than she meant to. Embarrassed, she pulled her ears back and stayed quiet.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
One thing that stuck out to Percival was that this fighter didnt taunt him for his rank. Which was a new kind of feeling to be honest. He appreciated that someone actually gave him some respect. He smiled, seeing as he won Zou over with his feather idea. He went to his own nest and bent over it, using his small paws to pick out plush feathers from it. He didnt mind using his own feathers from his nest, he didnt really care. Usually he wouldnt give another his own feathers but Zou was different it seemed, didnt make snarky remarks about his rank and didnt bully him. It was a silent way of showing a bit of appreciation. The shuffled the feathers up from his nest and carried them in his mouth, giving a small sneeze at the feathers tickling his nose. He padded over to the tom, giving a small dorky smile before giving another small sneeze, blowing a few feathers from his mouth. ¨Do you want me to tuck these in your nest for you?¨ his tone was slightly muffled from the feathers in it.

[*cracks knuckles* surprise surprise brights back bois]
Something the cloudy-white cat noticed was that the other tom was using his feathers from his own nest, which he honestly didn’t expect. He didn’t have to, and it only made him feel worse for being won over with the whole feather thing. He was already doing enough. And when the hairless healer sneezed, he didn’t know what to do. Say a quick ‘bless you’? That wasn’t like him at all, but then again, he should thank him in some way. He was hesitating anyways. But why? Well, thanks to his running thoughts, it was too late to say it. But then he did it again, which was a new opportunity in trying to be nice in some way. “Bless you,” he mewed right after the second sneeze. He then answered his question while shaking his head, “No, I’ll do it.” When saying this, most may think he’s just trying to look tough and act like he can do things for himself even when injured. But really, he wouldn’t if he wasn’t thanking Perci for treating him. In fact, his whole body ached at the moment, and you could tell. And to Zotu, a little ‘bless you’ wasn’t enough. Nothing is ever enough for this guy. Well, as long as it’s him.

Old July 19th, 2017, 11:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
[*cracks knuckles* surprise surprise brights back bois]
Something the cloudy-white cat noticed was that the other tom was using his feathers from his own nest, which he honestly didn’t expect. He didn’t have to, and it only made him feel worse for being won over with the whole feather thing. He was already doing enough. And when the hairless healer sneezed, he didn’t know what to do. Say a quick ‘bless you’? That wasn’t like him at all, but then again, he should thank him in some way. He was hesitating anyways. But why? Well, thanks to his running thoughts, it was too late to say it. But then he did it again, which was a new opportunity in trying to be nice in some way. “Bless you,” he mewed right after the second sneeze. He then answered his question while shaking his head, “No, I’ll do it.” When saying this, most may think he’s just trying to look tough and act like he can do things for himself even when injured. But really, he wouldn’t if he wasn’t thanking Perci for treating him. In fact, his whole body ached at the moment, and you could tell. And to Zotu, a little ‘bless you’ wasn’t enough. Nothing is ever enough for this guy. Well, as long as it’s him.

Percival sniffled and smiled,"Thank you," he still wasnt used to such politeness, especially to a healer. At first hed written Zou off as some grump fighter that had a bad temper but when he really thought about it-he wasnt that bad. Infact when you got past his grumping he was nice to be around. He spit the feathers out, huffing to get was the was lodged by his nose. he didnt mind that Zou declined his offer, most likely because he thought he could do it himself. Perci knew he was injured and should step in, but he didnt want to offend Zous pride. "If you need help, please tell me. I dont want you to strain yourself." the last he wanted was for him to move his body to much with his injuries.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:30 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Percival sniffled and smiled,"Thank you," he still wasnt used to such politeness, especially to a healer. At first hed written Zou off as some grump fighter that had a bad temper but when he really thought about it-he wasnt that bad. Infact when you got past his grumping he was nice to be around. He spit the feathers out, huffing to get was the was lodged by his nose. he didnt mind that Zou declined his offer, most likely because he thought he could do it himself. Perci knew he was injured and should step in, but he didnt want to offend Zous pride. "If you need help, please tell me. I dont want you to strain yourself." the last he wanted was for him to move his body to much with his injuries.
Zotuosy hummed at the hairless tom's thanks. He just suddenly realized how nice he was being to him. Then again, it was a little easier to for some reason. Maybe.. Because of his rank? No, since when did ranks even matter to him? Maybe it was his personality, which was unlike any other cats' he's met in the DS. Not one that he'd want to fight, not one that he'd be annoyed by, not one that was as cold or as unfriendly. Just- different. Not even in a bad way. To Zotu, at least. He was confusing himself while thinking, so decided to focus on what was happening right now in the real world. He took the feathers that were spat out from Perci, nodding with a muffled hum at what he said. He wouldn't want to injure himself any more after already treating him anyways. And so, he began to tuck the feathers into his nest neatly, one-by-one. He was just a little shaky, so some of them weren't placed exactly where he wanted, but they were close enough. To have made it comfortable, at least.