Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:14 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
He looked into the distance, waiting for his brothers, Nightsky and Moontail. (Both played by me so...)
"Are you waiting on your siblings?" She asked,looking at the camp entrece,expecting them to come at any time.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Are you waiting on your siblings?" She asked,looking at the camp entrece,expecting them to come at any time.
Suntail nodded.

Nightsky padded into camp looking for his brothers.

Inkjoy followed Nightsky.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Suntail nodded.

Nightsky padded into camp looking for his brothers.

Inkjoy followed Nightsky.
"There he is!" He said,pointing at him so suntail could see.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
"There he is!" He said,pointing at him so suntail could see.
Suntail bolted up to Nightsky and nuzzled his flank.

Nightsky felt something on his flank, he turned to see his brother and returned his nuzzles.

Inkjoy felt warmth flow through her as she saw the brothers' reunion.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Suntail bolted up to Nightsky and nuzzled his flank.

Nightsky felt something on his flank, he turned to see his brother and returned his nuzzles.

Inkjoy felt warmth flow through her as she saw the brothers' reunion.
Riverpaw yawned."Well I'm glad you found each other." She said.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Sunstrike eyed the pretty, Shadowclan she-cat, I know I promised my mate that I wouldn't flirt, but... he quickly glanced at the nursery entrance and around camp seeing she wasn't here he thought She isn't here, it can't hurt flirting, I won't take Forestfur as a mate, I mean, I already have one...unless she's better than Silentshade then I'd leave her for Forestfur he trotted over to Forestfur catiously, keeping his ears pricked for any sound of his mate. His golden fur shined in the sun and was well groomed. His eyes were wide, but not like he was suprised, just perky wide. He was quite self-confident in his apperance, most she-cats were in love with him because of his looks and didn't care that he was a total jerk to his mate who had kits Why should I be worried about Forestfur, maybe she's shy that's the only reasonable explaination for why she isn't approaching me he decided trotting over, " Hi, lovely...Your fur is so beautiful, I wish I had fur like yours rather than my dull pelt..." he purred Act cool, Silentshade's with the annoying kits that I won't care about until they are apprentices...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ @BluBunny

Elmpaw layed uncomfortably in Riverclan clearing his stomach growling, I probably will be attacked if I touch the fresh kill pile or enter the apprentice den he licked his lips as he saw the squirrel dropped onto the freshkill pile. His normal slim brown pelt was a little skinnier than usual. He hadn't had food for three days about, the last meal he had was the night before the flood. He glanced around uncomfortable and gulped when he saw the Riverclan warrior look at him and not just look at him start walking towards him. What did I do?! I didn't do anything wrong! All I did was lay in the clearing! I've slept outside in a rainstorm, I haven't touched any prey! I've caught prey and put it on the fresh kill pile and cared for not just Shadowclan elders, but Riverclan elders too! Please don't hurt me just for being Shadowclan, should I offer to join Riverclan simply to stop the bullying, no that'll get Shadowclan bullying me...should I run away to the loner and rouge territory...no that'd make me disloyal! he panicked forcing a straight face. Starclan help me! he squirmed uncomfortably as he saw her getting closer, "Uhh..." he meowed hoping she was justed zoned out and would jump and turn and walk away.
"Thank you for the compliment," Forestfur meowed gruffly, her thick brown and white fur ruffled. "But obviously," the warrior meowed with a small snarl, her tail twitching irritably, "you haven't heard of something called the warrior code. Y'know, the thing that we promised to abide when we became warriors?" Sunstrike disgusted Forestfur; he seemed so confident, trotting on up, flirting with a cat from a different clan. Even though the tom was masculine, and particularly handsome for a fish-eater, Forestfur found it irrideamable to act in such a childish manor, waltzing up to any she-cat, flirting, and disregarding the warrior code all together. This tom is knuts if he thinks he can woo me.

Last edited by Brunch; August 3rd, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"Thank yoy for the compliment," Forestfur meowed gruffly, her thick brown and white fur ruffled. "But obviously," the warrior meowed with a small snarl, her tail twitching irritably, "you haven't heard of something called the warrior code. Y'know, the thing that we promised to abide when we became warriors?" Sunstrike disgusted Forestfur; he seemed so confident, trotting on up, flirting with a cat from a different clan. Even though the tom was masculine, and particularly handsome for a fish-eater, Forestfur found it irrideamable to act in such a childish manor, waltzing up to any she-cat, flirting, and disregarding the warrior code all together. This tom is knuts if he thinks he can woo me.
(He's Shadowclan...lol)
Sunstrike purred," I do follow the warrior code...it doesn't say anything about having a mate in your own clan or flirting while having a mate...Besides...I'm sure you are jelous of my apperance... and I don't eat fish..." he meowed unaware of the fish on his whiskers. He had developed a taste for fish and he pretended he hated it. Wow. This pretty she-cat can't even tell her clanmates apart from Riverclanners the thought amused him as he sighed in relief as the cat walking past him wasn't his mate...How dare this pretty thing act so tough..she cats are suppose to be febile and need a toms support, aren't they? Atleast, most need a tom's support.... he sighed quietly hoping to woo the stubborn she-cat
(he's so sexist....)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Riverpaw yawned."Well I'm glad you found each other." She said.
Suntail mewed to his brother,"Nightsky! What happened!? Are you ok!? Who is this with you!? Where is Moontail!?"

Nightsky flattened his ears, flustered at Suntail's questions,"Well we ran from the flood, yes I'm ok, this is Inkjoy..." He stopped as he didn't know where Moontail was.

Inkjoy sat as the warmth swam out of her as she realized that this wasn't a full reunion.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CloverCarnation just shook it off and glared at his mate like it was her fault. CottonFlower hung her head in shame. "Th-thank you..."
"You want to go hunting, now?", Zenithwhisker asked Cottonflower. "I'll show you both something that Silvernose taught me.", she said. Silver nose stood beside her, nodding. "Yes, I did show Zenithwhisker how to catch fish.", he meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Suntail mewed to his brother,"Nightsky! What happened!? Are you ok!? Who is this with you!? Where is Moontail!?"

Nightsky flattened his ears, flustered at Suntail's questions,"Well we ran from the flood, yes I'm ok, this is Inkjoy..." He stopped as he didn't know where Moontail was.

Inkjoy sat as the warmth swam out of her as she realized that this wasn't a full reunion.
"Should we go back and find him?" Riverpaw asked standing up.

Last edited by Static; August 3rd, 2017 at 07:13 PM.