Today 05:03 PM

Old February 19th, 2024, 12:35 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

✮Rosecloud✮She/Her✮ 20 Moons✮Pan ✮Warrior/Mentor ✮App: SwanPaw

Tags: @Willie Warf , @Ladiebugg

Rosecloud stood and stretched. "Well lets go," she kindly suggested to the other warrior who was instructed to lead the patrol.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 19th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud perked her ears at Dawnstar's call and gave a subtle nod of acceptance before glancing around for her patrolmates. It was weird for her leader to be sending out patrols, but she wouldn't question it; she just wanted to mark the border and make sure nothing suspicious was going on.

@Cubeisdagoat @RoboPrism

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 19th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud perked her ears at Dawnstar's call and gave a subtle nod of acceptance before glancing around for her patrolmates. It was weird for her leader to be sending out patrols, but she wouldn't question it; she just wanted to mark the border and make sure nothing suspicious was going on.

@Cubeisdagoat @RoboPrism
Cornpuff had just finished his dash to the camp when he heard his name called for a patrol. Grimacing at the daunting sight of Dawnstar, he swished his tail, unsettled. Herondive border, huh... I wonder if she might know.

Shrugging his shoulders, he found Darkcloud and brushed against her.
"Heyy there, looks like we're gonna be stuck together for a bit, hm? Rather sudden wasn't it-, I wonder what brought this about."

He glanced up at Dawnstar for a second. What's going on up in that head of yours I wonder...
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 20th, 2024, 01:09 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

@Rose

"Larkfire I have brought four elder flowers!" Shadowpaw said with a chipper tone
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:55 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Alderblossom - @Shellwhisker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded to Vulturefang as he assigned patrols, and stepped to the side to wait for Alderblossom. She stretched, fur chilled in the leafbare morning. Hunting would surely warm her up.

[ ¥ Alderblossom ¥ ]

Alderblossom bounded across the clearing as she heard Vulturefang call her name.

She dipped her head to Mistlewhisker.

''Are we ready?''

She then turned to where Turtlepaw was getting ready.

''You be careful and do what you're told!'' She called, then nodded to Rookflare and Minkflurry.

''If Turtlepaw disobeys either of you at all, let me know and I'll deal with her.''

It was clear that Alderblossom had made herself known as Turtlepaw's mentor - because she is Turtlepaw's mentor.

The pretty tortoiseshell felt that she needed to remind Turtlepaw of how she behaves. It wasn't pretty to be punished by Vulturefang nor Dawnstar.

Alderblossom gave Dawnstar a respectful dip of her head and nodded to Vulturefang as she headed towards the fern tunnel (or whatever it's made of lol), glancing back to make sure that Mistlewhisker was following her.

( now that i think about, i should have gone with alderwhisker lol. it sounds cute :d )

[ @FruitBatz // @Willowfern // @furrensic // @Undertaker - Brief Dawnstar Mention // @elaif - Brief Vulturefang Mention ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 20th, 2024 at 07:39 AM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:20 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her actual first patrol, her tail flicked vigorously with excitement in all honesty Turtlepaw hasn’t been this excited since she left her home.

@Willowfern @furrensic
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:20 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Foreststrike reported back from his patrol, ears pinned, claws
sheathing and unsheathing from annoyance. He let out an almost
hiss-like breath, and padded to Lark- (He still messes it up occasionally)
LOSTspark, and dropped his load of Elder leaves and two dock leaves.
"I'm sorry, Lostspark- this is all I could find, sadly. Those two idiots
who were supposed to join my patrol never even left the camp. I turned
around, they weren't even there."
He snapped, feeling very deprived
of his dignity. What kind of cat doesn't show up for their own patrol? Those
two she-cats -- Shadowpaw and Nightstalker/watcher, or whatever the
warrior's name was- had annoyed him beyond breaking point.

[FIND: 5 Elder, 2 dock ]

[ @Rose --
wasn't sure if I should mention or not, sorry if I was wrong to!]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

[ @starry - Palepaw ]

Stepping forward to meet Palepaw halfway as the apprentice returned (disappointingly on her own - Lostspark was disappointed in the apprentice's patrolmates, not her), the Medicine Cat offered the calico female a small smile."Thank you, Palepaw." Lostspark nodded, dismissing the apprentice and sitting down to wait for the rest of her patrols to return.

Raggedfang and Foxstrike would meet a reckoning in due time.

[ @Red Dawn - Blackhawk / @Shellwhisker - Bluepaw / @Starphobia - Iceclaw ]

Lostspark nodded once to Blackhawk in confirmation. "Good. Thank you." That was all she said to the three before turning away.

However, Lostspark turned back a moment later, turning her keen gaze on Bluepaw. "Bluepaw, I appreciate your ambition to complete patrols, but next time I would appreciate treating those older than you," she paused to incline her head in Iceclaw's direction. "With respect." Lostspark inclined her head and offered Bluepaw a smile to tell the apprentice without words that she was not in trouble. "I am under the impression that the patrol went fine and that there is no remaining bad blood between the pair of you, and I do know that youth makes fools of us all sometimes, but just mind your tongue next time." The lithe Medicine Cat chuckled softly. "None of you are in trouble, don't worry. Thank you for completing the patrol; you're free to go now."

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars - Shadowpaw / @blxze. - Foreststrike ]

Lostspark had to blink multiple times as she stared at Shadowpaw in mild disbelief. "Thank you..." The Medicine Cat nodded once, and then sighed. "Where are Foreststrike and Nightstalker?" She questioned.

As she was speaking, Foreststrike showed up, talking about how Shadowpaw and Nightstalker hadn't even left camp, and Lostspark's mouth pulled down into a frown. "It seems the pair of you lost one another along the way." The Medicine Cat sighed. "That's okay, but next time Shadowpaw please don't go out on your own. And Foreststrike, I implore you to keep track of your patrolmates. Anyway, thank you, both of you, for bringing these herbs back. I'll deal with Nightstalker - the pair of you are free to go."

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by Rose; February 20th, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[ hey guys! just in advance, if i mixed something up or if there is a misunderstanding do let me know i don't bite i promise ]

Lostspark

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Calling patrol punishments was not exactly Lostspark's favorite ever thing to do - but it was part of the job. It was not something she could avoid. Slackers had no place in ShadowClan. "Raggedfang [ @Rogueheart ] and Eelfang [ @al3cc766 ], I entrusted both of you to lead a patrol each, and it turns out neither of you did. Raggedfang, tell me why Palepaw was the one reporting in the patrol you were meant to lead, and Eelfang." Lostspark frowned at the warrior. "No one from your patrol came back to me. Explain to me why, because the both of you face potential exile at best or execution at worst right now." The Medicine Cat paused. "I do not make the rules; I enforce them."

"Foxstrike [ @Snips ], Gentlemoon [ @Eyclore ], and Nightstalker [ @Choi_San_Byeol ]." Lostspark was not amused. Not one bit. Scarred face turned towards the warriors, the Medicine Cat allowed the silence to stretch on a moment before she spoke, her words icy. "The three of you did not complete your assigned patrol. You’ve failed in your duty to ShadowClan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, the three of you will be demoted to apprentices and named Foxpaw, Gentlepaw, and Nightpaw until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.” Lostspark inclined her head, but her expression remained stony.

[ Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag me in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements.

For reference, these are the patrols Lostspark is referring to that she didn't get reports back for and/or the character in question did not show up/complete their patrol. ]

"Robinpaw [ @Naila ]," Lostspark turned to the apprentice. "For missing your assigned patrol, you are being demoted to kit role - Robinkit - for a quarter moon and are confined to camp. Your training will continue only in camp under the supervision of a warrior."

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:19 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ ¥ Alderblossom ¥ ]

Alderblossom bounded across the clearing as she heard Vulturefang call her name.

She dipped her head to Mistlewhisker.

''Are we ready?''

She then turned to where Turtlepaw was getting ready.

''You be careful and do what you're told!'' She called, then nodded to Rookflare and Minkflurry.

''If Turtlepaw disobeys either of you at all, let me know and I'll deal with her.''

It was clear that Alderblossom had made herself known as Turtlepaw's mentor - because she is Turtlepaw's mentor.

The pretty tortoiseshell felt that she needed to remind Turtlepaw of how she behaves. It wasn't pretty to be punished by Vulturefang nor Dawnstar.

Alderblossom gave Dawnstar a respectful dip of her head and nodded to Vulturefang as she headed towards the fern tunnel (or whatever it's made of lol), glancing back to make sure that Mistlewhisker was following her.

( now that i think about, i should have gone with alderwhisker lol. it sounds cute :d )

[ @FruitBatz // @Willowfern // @furrensic // @Undertaker - Brief Dawnstar Mention // @elaif - Brief Vulturefang Mention ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker remained silent as Alderblossom instructed her apprentice, thoughts of her own apprentice flitting through her mind. When Alderblossom turned her attention back towards the large molly, Mistlewhisker merely followed silently, tail swishing behind her.

[I wasn't sure about the name at first but it's really grown on me. And Alderblossom is SUCH a cute name.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~