Today 09:48 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(He's Shadowclan...lol)
Sunstrike purred," I do follow the warrior code...it doesn't say anything about having a mate in your own clan or flirting while having a mate...Besides...I'm sure you are jelous of my apperance... and I don't eat fish..." he meowed unaware of the fish on his whiskers. He had developed a taste for fish and he pretended he hated it. Wow. This pretty she-cat can't even tell her clanmates apart from Riverclanners the thought amused him as he sighed in relief as the cat walking past him wasn't his mate...How dare this pretty thing act so tough..she cats are suppose to be febile and need a toms support, aren't they? Atleast, most need a tom's support.... he sighed quietly hoping to woo the stubborn she-cat
(he's so sexist....)
As the tom spoke, Forestfur felt heat swell under her fur. Embarressed that she couldnt tell her clanmates apart, Forestfur kept silent while Sunstrike spoke. The she-cat licked down her chest fur gently, trying to cover up her discomfort. She flexed her claws on the rain-soaked earth, trying not to claw the tom's ears off. Couldnt he take a hint? Forestfur narrowed her emerald eyes at Sunstrike, trying to decide whether this was a joke or not, whether someone had set this up for Forestfur. Trying to calm herself, Forestfur took a deep breath. Her fur finally lie flat, and she listened to the tom drone on and on about how she made a mistake. Forestfur muttered a few, "Mmhm,"'s though she wasnt really listening to the tom. Other times, she pleaded to StarClan that the insolent tom would leave her alone. Of course, Sunstrike still stood tgere peering down at her.
A sudden cackle of laughter over took Forestfur, "Jealous?" she queried, her emerald eyes full of amusement, while her tail lashed broodingly behind her. "I would hope not, I like being a she-cat, as well as looking like one, thank you very much." A wave of anger over took Forestfur. She leapt to her paws, pain prickling in her injured fore paw. And practically the same height of Sunstrike, if not taller, Forestfur said in an indignant hiss, her ears pressed tightly against her head. "If this is a joke, say so now, "because I don't find it very amusing."
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Shiverlight trotted into the riverclan camp. She looked awful, the rain had drenched her to the bone and her fur clung to her body for its life. She shook herself in the closure of some of the clearing walls as she dragged herself over. She had been one of the last few cats to have evacuated camp. She had willed herself to believe everything was fine, and maybe she looked unfazed by this. Her mind was spinning and her heart seemed to be pounding like mad. She crouched low to the ground and looked at the camp hustle. The riverclan cats where running around confused and throwing insults while the shadowclans cats looked weaker than normal. Fur clung to their bodies, shivering, whimpering, confused and surprised. The camp was gone halestar was gone Everything she knew was gone. She curled her tail gently around herself and pushed her face into her paws. Her eyelids seemed to be heavy, so very heavy and all she wanted to do was sleep. But if she did she knew bad things would occur.

[ Sorry. Writers block. So much roleplay <3 ]
Charmpelt swallowed as he saw Shiverlight entering the clearing. She looked bad. And the fire was gone from her eyes, it had disappeared... where was the Shiverlight that he knew? The one who ran around insulting himself and others? Where had that Shiverlight gone, what had happened... the Chausie could feel concern welling up within him. Was he an idiot for being worried about a ShadowClan cat? "Well, if it isn't my favorite girl. What's up, beautiful?" Putting on a fakely cheerful smile, Charmpelt approached the feline who had quickly become his favorite flirt. Shiverlight was the best to flirt with, she always had comebacks that Charmpelt thought were hilarious. In a lower voice, and with a cautious glance around as though he thought someone would spring out and kill him any second for being "weak," he sat down beside Shiverlight and lowered his muzzle to her ear.

"Are you going to be okay?" A while back there had been a flood in RiverClan. Devastating. He knew it was a shock, and especially for someone like Shiverlight. To be forced into RiverClan, when she knew that he was here... but otherwise she would have died. And Charmpelt couldn't let his little sweetheart die, now could he? Bright eyes scanned her for signs that she had been hurt in the flood. Geckoleaf could take care of her if something had happened, it was important to him that she didn't die. I care about her. It was something that Charmpelt was only willing to admit to himself, something he hadn't actually said out loud yet, and he wasn't quite ready to have a raw emotion like that discarded with a laugh and a sharp comment.

Everything else he took in stride, but that... that was something that he wouldn't be able to take in stride. There were certain things that actually hurt the tom. And that? That would most definitely be one of them, now that he was thinking about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Charmpelt swallowed as he saw Shiverlight entering the clearing. She looked bad. And the fire was gone from her eyes, it had disappeared... where was the Shiverlight that he knew? The one who ran around insulting himself and others? Where had that Shiverlight gone, what had happened... the Chausie could feel concern welling up within him. Was he an idiot for being worried about a ShadowClan cat? "Well, if it isn't my favorite girl. What's up, beautiful?" Putting on a fakely cheerful smile, Charmpelt approached the feline who had quickly become his favorite flirt. Shiverlight was the best to flirt with, she always had comebacks that Charmpelt thought were hilarious. In a lower voice, and with a cautious glance around as though he thought someone would spring out and kill him any second for being "weak," he sat down beside Shiverlight and lowered his muzzle to her ear.

"Are you going to be okay?" A while back there had been a flood in RiverClan. Devastating. He knew it was a shock, and especially for someone like Shiverlight. To be forced into RiverClan, when she knew that he was here... but otherwise she would have died. And Charmpelt couldn't let his little sweetheart die, now could he? Bright eyes scanned her for signs that she had been hurt in the flood. Geckoleaf could take care of her if something had happened, it was important to him that she didn't die. I care about her. It was something that Charmpelt was only willing to admit to himself, something he hadn't actually said out loud yet, and he wasn't quite ready to have a raw emotion like that discarded with a laugh and a sharp comment.

Everything else he took in stride, but that... that was something that he wouldn't be able to take in stride. There were certain things that actually hurt the tom. And that? That would most definitely be one of them, now that he was thinking about it.

Shiverlight jerked slightly and her head slowly raised to face charmpelt. Just as she had feared would happen. Since their last meeting she had egged him on, somthing about how she actually did like him. Now she was positive her mis guided words would come back and nip her on the rear end. She looked wearily at the chausie. And barred her teeth. "Would you just leave me be?" she hissed. Sitting up took her a while but she reached a seated position and glared at him. She curled her soaking tail around her paws and looked at him with dull eyes. She craned her neck and licked her chest fur even though there was certainly was no hope in setting it back into any rights. Nor would it do her much justice since charmpelt was leaning over her shoulder. Her ears flattened agasint the constant dripping rain over her head. She sneezed and than shuffled over to face him. Eyes blinking to cover the straight dullness.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be? Other than looking like a drown rat" she hissed slowly. Getting up and than shaking out her fur intentionally close to charmpelt. Than, She stretches out each leg stretching out anything and everything. She glared at him and finally sat with a huff. "Why should you care?" she said harshly. As long as he doesn't bring it up. We'll be fine. And as long as my temper doesn't run short or he says something stupid. I won't mind the chatter. Right? she released a heavy sigh and drove her head into her paws. This is ridiculous. she thought with a grunt.

[ Sorry it's short... ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Should we go back and find him?" Riverpaw asked standing up.
suntail shook his head,"i cant risk anyone getting hurt because of that."

nightsky mewed in agreement with suntail.

inkjoy sat there, confused.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

Eclipsekit finally stepped through the entrance of RiverClan's camp. She hesitated, overwhelmed by the mass of cats and the strange smell that came with RiverClan's territory. Her green-eyed gaze scanned the clearing, taking everything in and the tiny kit began to tremble with excitement. If her fur had not been plastered down by water, it would have stood on end. She watched the kits tumbling in the nursery, the warriors talking and sharing tongues, the soaked members of her own Clan.

Sadness suddenly washed over her as she remembered the events that had caused them to come here. Would she have to become a RiverClan warrior? Was ShadowClan going to leave their home forever? Would the camp even still be there if her Clan decided to return?

Eclipsekit looked behind her. "Momma, I'm-" she ducked her head, ears burning in embarrassment. "I'm kinda scared," she admitted.
@Chameleon

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; August 3rd, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Let’s see you attract a mate with that look, fishbreath.” The small apprentice sneered and swiftly turned on her paws, kicking some dirt up with her back paws towards him as she padded back to her shaded spot under a tree with her best friend, Lionpaw, who seemed to be looking at her with pure amazement. Newtpaw smiled up at the larger, golden brown-furred male and sat down beside him, licking some of the foxheart’s blood off her paw and spitting out the nasty, salty material out into the dirt. “You think so?” The short-legged female purred, her ears perking up at the tom-cat’s praise, “I mean, I won’t lie, it felt good to do that - stand up for myself and show that idiot how strong I can actually be.” Newtpaw unsheathed her claws and at this moment, she felt proud of herself and knew that never again would she let someone pick on her, or Lionpaw, ever again.
Unable to help himself, Lionpaw let out a short laugh at the last thing she said to the rude tom, knowing he deserved it. He eagerly nodded as she asked him if he really though it was amazing; it definitely was, in his opinion. "You got him good, too," he laughed, giving the bully a quick glance. "I wouldn't normally say this, Newtpaw, but I hope you made him feel bad. He needs to understand how he makes other cats feel with what he says and does to them." He brought a paw to his mouth, biting at an itch. Once his skin was relieved of the irritation, he out it back down on the ground, and smiled brightly at the shorter she-cat, pride still blazing in his heart for his best friend. He wondered what hos life would be like without her, if he ended up with a different cat as his best friend. He quickly shook that away, though. Newtpaw was his best friend, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:02 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
He purred. "I'm Stoneflare. I'm a ShadowClan warrior. I was just made a warrior last sunrise." He said. He shuffled his paws.

Brindlefawn relaxed and nodded, her tortoiseshell fur laying flat. “I'm Brindlefawn,” she said, smiling. “And congratulations!” the RiverClan warrior added with a purr, her tail curling up slightly as she tried to picture the younger ShadowClan warrior, standing before Halestar, probably with a huge grin on his face. She ducked her head, giving her chest fur a few quick licks, not wanting to look odd, since she had probably been staring off into space, and not at the ShadowClan tom.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"You want to go hunting, now?", Zenithwhisker asked Cottonflower. "I'll show you both something that Silvernose taught me.", she said. Silver nose stood beside her, nodding. "Yes, I did show Zenithwhisker how to catch fish.", he meowed.
"Umm...I would love to...but I have a thing with fish...I think I'll stick to hunting on land..." CottonFlower said. She didn't want to disappoint them. "I'll give it a go but don't think I'm eating any of it." CloverCarnation agreed reluctantly.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:02 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( @Chameleon ))

Goldeneye had been pacing the Riverclan clearing. Why? Well, he may have been slightly distrusting still of Riverclan. He believed he had good reason to feel that way however, Halestar had said that after all. It wasn't just Halestar however, he could tell that some of the cats didn't like Shadowclan. Then again, this was Riverclan he was talking about, maybe this was the way these cats always acted. The deputy glanced around once again. Most cats seemed fine, and he hoped that the ones who weren't exactly fine were finding their way to Geckoleaf and Daypaw. He knew that medicine cats didn't have the same boundaries as warriors, so the tom didn't think the two would be hostile to each other. He hoped not at least. Hopefully the two could learn a lot from each other! Golden let out a breath and forced himself to clear his thoughts, now just looking for someone to talk to.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post
Eclipsekit finally stepped through the entrance of RiverClan's camp. She hesitated, overwhelmed by the mass of cats and the strange smell that came with RiverClan's territory. Her green-eyed gaze scanned the clearing, taking everything in and the tiny kit began to tremble with excitement. If her fur had not been plastered down by water, it would have stood on end. She watched the kits tumbling in the nursery, the warriors talking and sharing tongues, the soaked members of her own Clan.

Sadness suddenly washed over her as she remembered the events that had caused them to come here. Would she have to become a RiverClan warrior? Was ShadowClan going to leave their home forever? Would the camp even still be there if her Clan decided to return?

Eclipsekit looked behind her. "Momma, I'm-" she ducked her head, ears burning in embarrassment. "I'm kinda scared," she admitted.
[MENTION=136]Chameleon
MENTION]
Rasberrybubble gently licked Eclipsekit," I'm scared too, by don't sorry, it won't be long before we'll be back into our own camp." She meowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
@Cloudy
Sunstrike purred,"Well...lovely, I think you may have injured yourself..." He purred he saw no harm in in he just knew his mate would be furious if she knew It's not like I'm going to pay attention to the kits until they are 6 moons old, and she wouldn't lie about me being there biological father so where is the harm in flirting?he knew he was risking his mate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 4th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.