Today 06:41 AM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Is it okay if we wrap it up here?)
Gorsepaw nodded as her gaze shifted from CranberryPaw to the clearing around her. It took a few moments before the molly noticed the old Tom ShineFang on the other side of camp. "Hey I see ShineFang over there I'm gonna get him to check up on my tail. I'll...talk to you again soon?" She mewed then padded off to approach the medicine cat.
(Sure!!)
Cranberrypaw waved her tail goodbye to her friend in a friendly manner. She’d learn to be nice she’d vow that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

[i figured it would just be a bit easier to go ahead and post here next. Plus I already have a kit that can come up and meet Crag]

Cragkit had propped himself in his three paws and stood to follow the Teo older warriors into the camp. Now that they were pushing their way into the Skyclan camp, Cragkit looked around, his yellow green gaze wide and astonished. “Whoa...” he muttered. The curly furred kitten looked around camp t the numerous cats that mingled. The scents that hit him wasicerwgelming. He shook his head, trying to clear them away. It was so strong and prominent. Was this what it always smelled like? Sure it wasn’t necessarily a bad scent it was just so so strong. He almost didn’t know what to do about it and feared the stench would drive him insane. He hobbled after the warriors in all three paws. He glanced around. “This place is bigger than the whole Twoleg den we lived in.” He squeaked in surprise.

@Owl
@Raven & Co @2018 Okapi
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; March 3rd, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[i figured it would just be a bit easier to go ahead and post here next. Plus I already have a kit that can come up and meet Crag]

Cragkit had propped himself in his three paws and stood to follow the Teo older warriors into the camp. Now that they were pushing their way into the Skyclan camp, Cragkit looked around, his yellow green gaze wide and astonished. “Whoa...” he muttered. The curly furred kitten looked around camp t the numerous cats that mingled. The scents that hit him wasicerwgelming. He shook his head, trying to clear them away. It was so strong and prominent. Was this what it always smelled like? Sure it wasn’t necessarily a bad scent it was just so so strong. He almost didn’t know what to do about it and feared the stench would drive him insane. He hobbled after the warriors in all three paws. He glanced around. “This place is bigger than the whole Twoleg den we lived in.” He squeaked in surprise.

@Owl
@Raven & Co @2018 Okapi
Crowsight smiled as he saw Cragkit's reaction to the camp, he gently placed his tail on his back in order to get his attention. "Welcome to your new home, young one. He mewed softly. His eyes widened slightly at the kit,s statement about the twoleg den. "Those twolegs den must be very small then, I honestly feel like there's no space here." He admitted, which was the main reason why he was always out of camp, well, most of the time. He gave a small laugh at the kit's reaction to the scent. "Don't worry, Cragkit, you'll get used to it, I can promise you that." He purred in amusement and gave him a lick, he looked around to see who was close, he saw a few kits and smiled, sometimes, he wished he was that young again, he would have so much free time, nowadays, it was patrolling and hunting, keeping the clan alive and well.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

@Owl
@Raven & Co @2018 Okapi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Crowsight smiled as he saw Cragkit's reaction to the camp, he gently placed his tail on his back in order to get his attention. "Welcome to your new home, young one. He mewed softly. His eyes widened slightly at the kit,s statement about the twoleg den. "Those twolegs den must be very small then, I honestly feel like there's no space here." He admitted, which was the main reason why he was always out of camp, well, most of the time. He gave a small laugh at the kit's reaction to the scent. "Don't worry, Cragkit, you'll get used to it, I can promise you that." He purred in amusement and gave him a lick, he looked around to see who was close, he saw a few kits and smiled, sometimes, he wished he was that young again, he would have so much free time, nowadays, it was patrolling and hunting, keeping the clan alive and well.
Snowkit spotted a new kitten with Crowsight huh. Kits must fall from the sky and be picked up in the territory. That’s amazing! ofcourse she wouldn’t say that outloud in case she was wrong. Cherrykit had light brown fur that was bayshe (I can’t spell that color similar to tan gah!!) her eyes were light green and bright. She knew it was weird that she was named Snowkit and lacked a snowwy white fur, but it was fluffy like freshly fallen snow. She nervously licked her lips and pattered over to Cragkit and Crowsight awestruck at the discovery of where kits come from she purred,” Hi! I’m Snowkit! Did it hurt falling from Starclan down to Skyclan?” She asked after all as far as she was concerned Cragkit had just fallen from the silver pelt and landed in Skyclan territory which made her wonder how come she didn’t remember her first moments of life as memories of falling at sonic speeds towards Skyclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Sleep Deprived

Cleftpaw padded into camp, fur brushing alongside his brothers. It was less to guide Lightpaw and more so that Cleftpaw could make sure Lightpaw was alright. The prey he was carrying was beginning to feel heavy. He reluctantly placed it down, knowing it would only be harder to pick back up. "Let's put put our freshkill down and wait for Shinefang's den to clear out a little."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; March 4th, 2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Charmer
GorsePaw trotted up to ShineFang, excitement shining in her yellow-green eyes. She thought of ShineFang as a good friend now and greeted him like one too. "Hey ShineFang! Mind taking a look at my tail?" She turned around instantly and wiggled her little rabbit stump in his face.
Nothing much has really happened since the last time she and ShineFang had met. Well, Gorsepaw wasn't allowed to do anything until she got the all clear. She had met a few new apprentices but that was all. But At least Gorsepaw wasn't feeling self conscious or insecure about her tail at all.
Taking a short break from tending to Grousestar, Shinefang padded slowly toward the freshkill pile. With a tired groan, he looked it over and saw that it was mostly birds again. He had just fished out a tiny vole from near the bottom when he was startled by a familiar, high pitched voice and a rump waggling in his face. "Ugh. There went my appetite," the old tom grouched. "You look like you're feeling well, Gorsepaw." Shinefang greeted the apprentice with a wan smile, still haunted by the grim knowledge that Daydream did not believe the amputation of her tail had been medically necessary. Still, the young shecat seemed to be doing very well. She was obviously in good spirits. In fact, it was fair to say that the loss of Gorsepaw's tail seemed to have bothered Shinefang himself more than Gorsepaw. He reached out with his paw to part the fur on her tail stump and sniff for the scent of infection. The quick inspection of the stump showed him that it was healing well. Very well in fact. "It looks good," Shinefang said flatly. "Any pain? Any trouble with the cold?"

Old March 5th, 2018, 07:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Snowkit spotted a new kitten with Crowsight huh. Kits must fall from the sky and be picked up in the territory. That’s amazing! ofcourse she wouldn’t say that outloud in case she was wrong. Cherrykit had light brown fur that was bayshe (I can’t spell that color similar to tan gah!!) her eyes were light green and bright. She knew it was weird that she was named Snowkit and lacked a snowwy white fur, but it was fluffy like freshly fallen snow. She nervously licked her lips and pattered over to Cragkit and Crowsight awestruck at the discovery of where kits come from she purred,” Hi! I’m Snowkit! Did it hurt falling from Starclan down to Skyclan?” She asked after all as far as she was concerned Cragkit had just fallen from the silver pelt and landed in Skyclan territory which made her wonder how come she didn’t remember her first moments of life as memories of falling at sonic speeds towards Skyclan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post

[beige? lol]
Cragkit looked up at the feel of Crowsight's tail on him. He managed a small smile as he teetered on his uneven balance. "Well, I think it's bigger. It looks bigger. Bigger than the little room we were kept in most the time to stay away from the other cats. Momma always said they were rude and-" He cut himself off as the other kit came towards him. Cragkit glanced up uncertainly to the older warrior and scooted closer to his leg, hiding his missing paw behind Crow's leg. He didn't know at all what the kit meant by, 'Falling from Starclan'. He hadn't ever fell, well he had tripped, a lot. Though this Starclan thing was new. "Starclan?" he asked quietly, his head tilting to the side an oomf in curiousity.

@Owl
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; March 5th, 2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Yarrowclaw dropped the rabbit in front of the she cat and shyly waved his tail in greeting. "Um...
Share...?" He meowed. He shifted his paws nervously.
Onyx watched as Yarrowclaw drooped the rabbit in front of her. "Sure," she said.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Taking a short break from tending to Grousestar, Shinefang padded slowly toward the freshkill pile. With a tired groan, he looked it over and saw that it was mostly birds again. He had just fished out a tiny vole from near the bottom when he was startled by a familiar, high pitched voice and a rump waggling in his face. "Ugh. There went my appetite," the old tom grouched. "You look like you're feeling well, Gorsepaw." Shinefang greeted the apprentice with a wan smile, still haunted by the grim knowledge that Daydream did not believe the amputation of her tail had been medically necessary. Still, the young shecat seemed to be doing very well. She was obviously in good spirits. In fact, it was fair to say that the loss of Gorsepaw's tail seemed to have bothered Shinefang himself more than Gorsepaw. He reached out with his paw to part the fur on her tail stump and sniff for the scent of infection. The quick inspection of the stump showed him that it was healing well. Very well in fact. "It looks good," Shinefang said flatly. "Any pain? Any trouble with the cold?"
"Oops, sorry." Gorsepaw mewed, brown tabby ears flattened against her head with embarrassment. "Honestly, I'm getting quite used to having a stumpy tail. It helps me stick out more...no pain, a few tingles every now and then in the cold but I don't think it means anything bad." She chatted on. "Also, if you need any help with anything in the medicine den...just give me a nudge. It'll give me something to do while I'm not allowed to do normal apprentice duties..." The molly added. It was true she wanted something to do other than lounging around, but she also quite enjoyed ShineFang's company. He's the only mature adult cat she knew so really, he was her role-model, she looked up to him. Of course, Gorsepaw had made it very clear she didn't want to be a Medicine cat herself, but just helping out every once in a while couldn't hurt, right?
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
[beige? lol]
Cragkit looked up at the feel of Crowsight's tail on him. He managed a small smile as he teetered on his uneven balance. "Well, I think it's bigger. It looks bigger. Bigger than the little room we were kept in most the time to stay away from the other cats. Momma always said they were rude and-" He cut himself off as the other kit came towards him. Cragkit glanced up uncertainly to the older warrior and scooted closer to his leg, hiding his missing paw behind Crow's leg. He didn't know at all what the kit meant by, 'Falling from Starclan'. He hadn't ever fell, well he had tripped, a lot. Though this Starclan thing was new. "Starclan?" he asked quietly, his head tilting to the side an oomf in curiousity.

@Owl
Crowsight smiled as the kit gave him a smile, he would build a bond with the kit, after all, he had always been a fatherly tom, he always took care of kits, he turned his gaze towards Snowkit and greeted her with a smile, wrapping his tail protectively around Cragkit to at least make him feel safe. "Snowkit, this is Cragkit." He mewed and gazed down at the small tom, leaning down and giving his head a lick. "Don't be scared, young one, I'm sure she only wants to be your friend." He said softly. "Oh, StarClan is the clan that makes up the Silverpelt, which you can see every night, if you want, I could always show you tonight before you go to sleep, which makes up of every dead cat, our ancestor, our fellow clanmates, and all are watching over us." He explained, but it would be easier to actually show him.