Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:13 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Rani
Today 02:10 AM
September Gathering
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:09 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:44 AM
reflection [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:03 AM

Old October 31st, 2023, 07:32 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
@els @spookywynds
featherpool slowly padded into the medicine den, curling up,

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
48/200

---

Busy counting the amount of sticks in their current storage, the medicine cat apprentice hardly notices the new presence in the den. Until there's shifting in one of the nests and suddenly she's aware that she's no longer alone. Tensing and looking back over her shoulder with a look of panic flashing through her gaze momentarily, she tilts her head.

"Hi there... Are you feeling alright? I can do my best to help ya..."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 31st, 2023, 07:37 AM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark rushed toward the medecine den immediately once he arrived at the camp, still carying the cat by the scruff, he put down the cat on the ground carefully at the entrance and peaked his head inside before speaking "Falconfeather! Tansypaw! I got a unconscious, wounded cat with burn marks on her body, found her at the border, I don't know if she's from a clan."
@els @spookywynds @Cami

49/200

---

A burn victim? This was... Something she was entirely unfamiliar with. Eyeing the wounded she-cat as she's dragged into the den, the apprentice shoots Falconfeather a worried glance before approaching the stranger with a curious sniff. Definitely smelled like burn-- she remembered the scent of it from when twolegs would sit behind their fences and light a fire to stare at. Something so terrifying was so simple to them... She didn't get it. Anyway! Clearing her throat, she speaks softly, tail tip twitching anxiously behind her.

"Uh, hey there... Are you awake? If ya are, if you could tell me what happened to you it might help heal you..."

susie | @Cami // falconfeather | @els

character bios.
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:05 AM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(Wow this is finally being gotten to by me XD)

"Well the good news 'bout that is only one o' those I know o'. Anyway.." With her tail curled, and a quick yawn, she began to run over in her head what to say and how to say it. "My though' process as well, Falco'. It's good to 'ave an extra set o' paws n' all." Chamomile and Borage, simple as that. She began;

"So Borage, yeah? The everythin' from the roots to the seeds can be used. Just make sure n' all that the roots are devoid of 'ny dirt. The flowers are qui' easy to spot, Blue o' Blue fadin' into pink. Quite pretty. The buds n' stems are hairy, and it can be use for eithe' bringin' down Feva's o' Increasing a quee's milk." Jeez, it was unnerving to have such an expectant crowd, even if it was only two cats. "As fo' Chamomile, the flowers can look like daisies, but there's 'nly one layer o' petals, unlike daisies. No clue what daisies do, if they do anythin', but Chamomile is great at calmin' cats down n' all."

- @els @spookywynds

50/200

---

Sure, it was a lot of information at once. But it was information that Tansypaw was soaking up gratefully. Koiviolet's accent was a bit difficult to understand but for the most part the apprentice's nodding was genuine. Borage was for fevers and milk... Chamomile was for calming cats down... Just like thyme! Perking up almost immediately at the explanation of chamomile, she chirps her words, ears alert and tail swinging with her excitement to share.

"Just like thyme! Thyme is really good for nervousness. They grow in these little bushes and have these really slender branches with little, long leaves... When they bloom their flowers they're a nice purple!" Ah, talking too much! Talking waaayyy too much! Shrinking back on herself and clearing her throat, she glances off to a side. "... Y-Yeah. Um. That's thyme. And then watermint has these kinda square, hair leaves. And when they bloom they get these light purple round and fuzzy flowers... It helps upset tummies. I'll show you."

And off she goes into storage to procure the two herbs. Setting them down on the floor in front of Koiviolet, she gestures to each of them with a paw.

"This one is thyme and this one is catmint... Pretty recognizable."

falconfeather | @els

character bios.
Old October 31st, 2023, 11:33 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Pushing her way into the med den, Larkwing hauled Mistysneeze inside, careful not to jostle her too bad. "Falcon! Tansy! I've got Mistysneeze here, she says she was attacked by a dog and passed out at Haven Springs..." She says, trying to keep her voice steady in case she might freak out any of the other patients in the den.

[ @els || @spookywynds ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 31st, 2023, 11:42 AM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy

Mintysneeze's breathing was ragged and hoarse. In the darkness of her eyes, she saw a glittery figure nose to nose with her. 'W-who are you?' She asked but no words came out of her mouth. I am Ripplewing an old Riverclan deputy...but that was many moons ago... The cat said. ' Am I dead?' she asked Not yet..but that is your choice. He replied.
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:30 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

sun’moon
Male / non-binary | 23 moons | warrior | split personality
it honestly didn’t take long to get back to camp with Rushy’s help of course. After pausing for a moment outside of the medicine cats den he called out a greeting. Hello falconfeather! Would you mind if we came in? I was attacked and I can’t walk properly on my own. he chirped brightly before a glummer voice could be heard. Yeas we were attacked…yet this moron is as cheerful as ever about it. I keep telling you sun practice those battle moves or you’ll die the next time something bad happens moon growled.
@redshiftreign
@els

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 31st, 2023, 01:53 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sootpelt quietly sat by the entrance of the den, still waiting. "Are you two busy in there? I can leave if you are.. It's just, my loner brother is in the territory and he badly assaulted me." She meowed softly.
Old November 1st, 2023, 05:56 PM
silly little guy

[QUOTE=Cami;1495754]Susie opened her eyes a little, she didn't know that cat but she seemed to want to help, "Everything was on fire....."she said that feeling like she hadn't spoken in moons, feeling confused, she opened her eyes a little more "my owners and I were at home......"she paused to calm down and breathe " then I heard a loud noise and saw a flame that was getting bigger and bigger, when I ran out to find out if my owners were okay but I saw that they had left without me" she remained silent, she still did not believe that her owners had left her to die in the burning fire, she stare at the cat in front of her with pain and fear in her eyes as she wonders if she knows what it feels like to be left to die for the ones you loved the most.

53/200

---

How... Absolutely dreadful.

As the poor molly continues on and on about her experience, the medicine cat apprentice shrinks in on herself. To be left behind like that... She couldn't imagine the pain. Not only was she left behind-- but left to die? What cruel housefolk. Casting a glance off to Falconfeather, her ears lay against her head and her gaze reads anxious.

"How do we help her, Falconfeather? I don't know what herbs help burns..."

falconfeather | @els

character bios.
Old November 1st, 2023, 05:59 PM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Sootpelt quietly sat by the entrance of the den, still waiting. "Are you two busy in there? I can leave if you are.. It's just, my loner brother is in the territory and he badly assaulted me." She meowed softly.

54/200

---

"Sorry, come in!" She calls from her spot in the den, paws full of moss. "I'll be just a second."

After the bundles of moss are rewetted and placed gently back in place, she makes her way toward the front of the den, looking the new presence over.

"What seems to be the problem?"

character bios.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 03:27 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

54/200

---

"Sorry, come in!" She calls from her spot in the den, paws full of moss. "I'll be just a second."

After the bundles of moss are rewetted and placed gently back in place, she makes her way toward the front of the den, looking the new presence over.

"What seems to be the problem?"
"A loner was on the territory, he ambushed me and managed to hurt me a lot before I chased him off." Sootpelt meowed while wincing in pain as she moved.